Best Class in this game.

endlesstorture
endlesstorture Posts: 4 Arc User
edited April 2011 in Chronicles
BM is the best class because you are the best DD, HF+5Aps, And you have good AOE skills unlike sins, You can solo and Tank all Bosses. You can get into any squad Easy, like people would take 4 BMs in a squad because they are very good. Best Deal for having fun,profit, and do alot of things anytime is a BM. Best class in game BM.
Post edited by endlesstorture on

Comments

• Firefeng - Dreamweaver
    Firefeng - Dreamweaver Posts: 421 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    This is so cute.

It's like the first time I discovered trolling when I was 10.
  • Swannx - Archosaur
    Swannx - Archosaur Posts: 252 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Cleric is the best class because you are the best supporter, healer+extra DDer, And you have good AOE skills unlike sins, You can make everyone else solo and Tank all bosses like puppets. You can get into any squad Easy, like people would take clerics in squad because they are very good. Best Deal for having fun,profit, and do alot of things anytime is a Cleric. Best class in game Cleric.
  • endlesstorture
    edited April 2011
    im not trolling, its the truth, BM has always been needed and never replaced since the game started, BM can take place for any class, except healer, well 5aps BM+bp can take care of that.
  • endlesstorture
    edited April 2011
    Cleric is the best class because you are the best supporter, healer+extra DDer, And you have good AOE skills unlike sins, You can make everyone else solo and Tank all bosses like puppets. You can get into any squad Easy, like people would take clerics in squad because they are very good. Best Deal for having fun,profit, and do alot of things anytime is a Cleric. Best class in game Cleric.

Nobody takes 2 clerics in FC,Delta,Nirvana, because only 1 cleric is needed. And BM's can outdamage a Cleric more than 10times im sure of that. R u serious?
  • Swannx - Archosaur
    edited April 2011
    Nobody takes 2 clerics in FC,Delta,Nirvana, because only 1 cleric is needed. And BM's can outdamage a Cleric more than 10times im sure of that. R u serious?

im not trolling, its the truth, Cleric has always been needed and never replaced since the game started, Cleric can take place for any class, except fast DDer, well 5aps Cleric+fists can take care of that.Nobody doesn't take clerics in FC,Delta,Nirvana, because cleric is needed. And clerics can be more useful than a BM more than 10times im sure of that. R u serious?
  • Sassaiki - Sanctuary
    Sassaiki - Sanctuary Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    This can't possibly be a serious post.
  • endlesstorture
    edited April 2011
    Ok now your just being dumb and making no sense. And Mystics are about to replace clerics.
  • Swannx - Archosaur
    edited April 2011
    Ok now your just being dumb and making no sense. And Seekers are about to replace BMs.
  • Pytharia - Lost City
    Pytharia - Lost City Posts: 757 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Ok now your just being dumb and making no sense. And Mystics are about to replace clerics.

b:laugh

This thread is funny, thanks.
  • Sassaiki - Sanctuary
    edited April 2011
    Mystics will not replace clerics. BM = first thing to die in TW. Thread over.
  • endlesstorture
    edited April 2011
    Ok now your just being dumb and making no sense. And Seekers are about to replace BMs.

Seekers cant 100% aoe stun, They cant HF, and expecially they cant 5 aps so they cant even hold Agro. BM beats Seeker anytime. Seeker only beats Wizard and Archer for AOE because of its heavy armor and strong Vortex. But seeker cannot replace what a BM can do.
  • Pytharia - Lost City
    edited April 2011

if that were true, why would it be an argument?
  • krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    edited April 2011
    Seekers cant 100% aoe stun, They cant HF, and expecially they cant 5 aps so they cant even hold Agro. BM beats Seeker anytime. Seeker only beats Wizard and Archer for AOE because of its heavy armor and strong Vortex. But seeker cannot replace what a BM can do.

While it is true that a Seeker cannot get 5aps, this does not mean that they can't hold aggro. A good Seeker can hit extremely hard with Vortex and their resistance debuffs. I would be really interested to see a Nirvana with a Seeker to gauge how the aggro is held.
  • endlesstorture
    edited April 2011

who cares about TW, Cant even make money or profit for TW. BM is not bad not best for TW. but still good.
  • endlesstorture
    edited April 2011
    KrittyCat wrote: »
    While it is true that a Seeker cannot get 5aps, this does not mean that they can't hold aggro. A good Seeker can hit extremely hard with Vortex and their resistance debuffs. I would be really interested to see a Nirvana with a Seeker to gauge how the aggro is held.

Theres bosses that interupt AOE Vortex. And a 5 aps BM can hold agro anytime no problem.
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Vortex is strong but there is no way it can hold aggro from a 5 aps DD, won't even come close.

Also: barbaro is the best class.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Sassaiki - Sanctuary
    edited April 2011
    if that were true, why would it be an argument?

There is no argument. This thread is completely ridiculous.

EDIT: This person is obviously either a troll or an idiot, whichever one it is I already feel dumber for even allowing myself to post.
  • Pytharia - Lost City
    edited April 2011

I really doubt that it'd even be a contest. A decently refined 5aps would hold agro.

There is no argument. This thread is completely ridiculous.

I agree, it should be locked right now and this is my last post but I was just wondering why you said that, was random.
  • endlesstorture
    edited April 2011
    Vortex is strong but there is no way it can hold aggro from a 5 aps DD, won't even come close.

Also: barbaro is the best class.

nop, BM can pull and 5aps take Agro from Barb. Barb is only good for Hp Buff and Barb is probably the weakest 5 aps class.
  • LadyofReal - Heavens Tear
    LadyofReal - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,993 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    The best class in the game is whichever one brings you the most enjoyment playing. Who gives a flying **** what everyone else says.

End of discussion.

/Thread closed.
    Not motivated enough to make another PWI siggy
  • Swannx - Archosaur
    edited April 2011
    who cares about TW, Cant even make money or profit for TW. BM is not bad not best for TW. but still good.
    who cares about TW, Cant even make money or profit for TW. BM is not bad not best for TW.
    who cares about TW, Cant even make money or profit for TW.
    who cares about TW, Cant even make money
    who cares about TW

I came.
  • endlesstorture
    edited April 2011
    just sayin BM is the best Class. It should be the logo for this game. Like NBA you have michael jordan. PWI you have a BM :D
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited April 2011
    nop, BM can pull and 5aps take Agro from Barb. Barb is only good for Hp Buff and Barb is probably the weakest 5 aps class.
    Ok, now I can tell your trolling.

Barb is the weakest 5 aps class in the game, lolwut?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • CocteauTwin - Lost City
    CocteauTwin - Lost City Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Wizard is the best class because of super awesome AoE nukes.

BM is the best class because of godly 5 APS and many great skills.

Veno is the best class because of ability to solo everything with Herc.

Barb is the best class because of godly HP.

Archer is the best class because of awesome skills like BoA.

Cleric is the best class because of godly buffs and heals + nice DD skills.

Assasin is the best class because of Stealth + godly APS.

Psychic is the best class because of godly Soulforce.

Seeker is the best class because of many AoEs + great versatility.

Mystic is the best class because of Heals + Summon + Plants + PvP Knockback.

There is no best class. There are OP classes but that's not the point of my post. Choose the class you like the most, it will be THE BEST TO PLAY for you, but will be as much the best as the other classes are.
  • endlesstorture
    edited April 2011

1.5aps sin
    2.5aps bm
    5.5aps archer=5aps barb
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited April 2011
    1.5aps sin
    2.5aps bm
    5.5aps archer=5aps barb
    And your proof of this is...........?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Pytharia - Lost City
    edited April 2011

he's only thinking about auto attack since you don't have fist mastery, but archers would be there too.
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited April 2011
    The whole fist mastery = superior, idea is dead, it has been proven wrong several times and is only occasionally brought up by idiots.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Pytharia - Lost City
    edited April 2011
    i apologize for believing a 60/75% increase in fist attack would be superior
  • endlesstorture
    edited April 2011
    When i think of legends...
    BasketBall-Michael Jordan
    Boxing- Muhammed Ali
    Music-Michael Jackson
    Actor-Robert Deniro
    Best President- JFK
    Best Country- USA
    BEST CLASS IS PWI- THE LEGENDARY BLADEMASTER!b:victory
This discussion has been closed.