Best Class in this game.

Comments

• LadyofReal - Heavens Tear
    LadyofReal - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,993 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    The following example, taken from experiments I have done myself, is assuming that all variables have the same weapon with the same refines.

5 APS BM > 5 APS Archer
    5 APS Sin > 5 APS BM

As far as where a 5 APS Barb would fit into this is beyond me, I haven't had the opportunity to test that variable yet. But since every 5 APS player doesn't have weapons with the same refines and shards, the accuracy of this statement is a bit off.
    Not motivated enough to make another PWI siggy
  • Pytharia - Lost City
    Pytharia - Lost City Posts: 757 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    A huge disadvantage about archers is that they have no bloodpaint. PvE wise that is bad
  • Cadeal - Dreamweaver
    Cadeal - Dreamweaver Posts: 162 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    who cares about TW, Cant even make money or profit for TW. BM is not bad not best for TW. but still good.

Probably the Funniest comment in the entire thread

you know nothing about this game do you?
  • endlesstorture
    endlesstorture Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Probably the Funniest comment in the entire thread

well this guy said something like BM sucks really bad at TW. Theyre not Bad or the best at TW. But they are best at everything else.
  • Pytharia - Lost City
    edited April 2011
    well this guy said something like BM sucks really bad at TW. Theyre not Bad or the best at TW. But they are best at everything else.

most classes have a vital role in TW, you have to have a good mix of them all to have a great team. It doesn't work like that, you can't have a best class for TW, only for certain roles in TW.
  • Cadeal - Dreamweaver
    Cadeal - Dreamweaver Posts: 162 Arc User
    edited April 2011

Their only purpose in tw is to run and stun. They're not "best at evething else." Examples:

Archer/Sin: Only 2 classes able to 5.0 without sparking.

WIz/Psy: Best in damage

Barb: Best in vit and defenses, Highest damage physical attack skill in the game. Best damage mitigator, "Good" damage with claws/axes when using poisonfang, comparable to archer/bm

Seeker: Adaptable quick and high damage, Mid range high damage nuker with fast firing aoes. Capable of 2-3 shotting a bm.

Cleric: Better healer, and mass buffer, "Metal mage"

Mystic: Adaptable and higher survivability, best ressurector if the buff is cast on you(its true you cant argue it sorry Q.Q), debuffer, and strong pets/plants.

Archer specific: Best in long ranged quick attacks, better with fists/claws because of high crit rate/blazing arrow. Sharpened tooth arrow, Demon quick shot, BOA, metal damage skills detramental.

Sin specific: Best in survivability and DPS, with Totem, Concentrated thorn,Chill of the deep , Deaden nerves, BP, and damage filters.

BM: Best in stunlocking and adaptability. HF, GS good, but not applicable in a real fight. Marrows, good but dangerous. "Middle ground" class, Jack of all trades, master of none. Easily replaceable by Sin, veno, archer, seeker.

Venomancer: First solo capable class, most adaptable, greatest number of effective armor type builds. Greater damage per hit in PK, arguably second choice for most in terms of tank.

Psychic: Best in quick high damage spells, Soulforce related skills damgerously damaging.

Wizard: Strongest against foolharty blademasters, Best Ranged Aoe damage Sage BIDS WILL obliterate anything.
  • kknboy
    kknboy Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Best Country- USA

b:chuckle
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    Typhyse - Sanctuary Posts: 3,469 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    im not trolling, its the truth, BM has always been needed and never replaced since the game started, BM can take place for any class, except healer, well 5aps BM+bp can take care of that.
    BP requires sinb:bye
    Demon_Troll: "takes on the appearance of an innocent archer but turns into a mindless idiot once you hear him speak"
    ~Spazz~
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    just sayin BM is the best Class. It should be the logo for this game. Like NBA you have michael jordan. PWI you have a BM :D

The guy in the NBA logo is Jerry West, FYI
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Shayd - Raging Tide
    Shayd - Raging Tide Posts: 475 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Unsuccessful troll is unsuccessful
    Mystic: 99 lvl (Main)
    Psychic: 96 lvl (Alt)
    Assassin: 78 lvl (Retired)
    Cleric: 75 lvl (Retired)

Big bumpy ride since 2008
  • ThrasherXIII - Dreamweaver
    ThrasherXIII - Dreamweaver Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    When i think of legends...
    BasketBall-Michael Jordan
    Boxing- Muhammed Ali
    Music-Michael Jackson This is really a matter of taste...
    Actor-Robert Deniro
    Since when? The legend that comes to mind for me is Harrison Ford...and an actor who will eventually be considered legendary, if not already...Johnny Depp.
    Best President- JFK
    Abraham Lincoln anybody?
    Best Country- USA
    BEST CLASS IS PWI- THE LEGENDARY BLADEMASTER!b:victory

Had to give my opinion...since that's all that is being discussed in this thread anyway...
  • IHazNutz - Dreamweaver
    IHazNutz - Dreamweaver Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Best class in this game = People willing to listen & learn how to use there skills productively with the group in they're in = )
  • DaKillanator - Raging Tide
    DaKillanator - Raging Tide Posts: 2,965 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    no veno iz best bcuz they has feenixes and maguc and can tern in2 pretti foxes that can haz aps pluuuu+++++sss they can yuse amplify to mayke themselves hit harder.
  • _Perses_ - Lost City
    _Perses_ - Lost City Posts: 1,917 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Purpose of the following post: Question

Second form of post: The OP = idiotic troll. A very new breed of troll, one that is hard to sniff out and very hard to tell if they are actually trying to troll or are just an idiot diquised as a troll.
    Nothing worthwhile to mention here, enjoy the animated signature~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Haden - Dreamweaver
    Haden - Dreamweaver Posts: 376 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    BM is the best class because you are the best DD, HF+5Aps, And you have good AOE skills unlike sins, You can solo and Tank all Bosses. You can get into any squad Easy, like people would take 4 BMs in a squad because they are very good. Best Deal for having fun,profit, and do alot of things anytime is a BM. Best class in game BM.

I like beef. It is the best food ever. I eat it with ketchup and french fries.

I am a troll. I put up posts because I like it when people insult me. I have no self esteem.

the end :D
    Good intentions are like peeing yourself in dark leather pants, you get warm feelings inside, but it doesn't show.
  • Fishlips - Harshlands
    Fishlips - Harshlands Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    OK i am for the cleric's sorry bm cant heal and res. and more. but who am i just a trad in the game. we all need each other .
  • CivicSouL - Heavens Tear
    CivicSouL - Heavens Tear Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Cleric is the best class because you are the best supporter, healer+extra DDer, And you have good AOE skills unlike sins, You can make everyone else solo and Tank all bosses like puppets. You can get into any squad Easy, like people would take clerics in squad because they are very good. Best Deal for having fun,profit, and do alot of things anytime is a Cleric. Best class in game Cleric.
    im not trolling, its the truth, Cleric has always been needed and never replaced since the game started, Cleric can take place for any class, except fast DDer, well 5aps Cleric+fists can take care of that.Nobody doesn't take clerics in FC,Delta,Nirvana, because cleric is needed. And clerics can be more useful than a BM more than 10times im sure of that. R u serious?

You made me laugh so hard b:chuckleb:dirtyb:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Joined PWI November 2008 :)
    Sin lvl 101 June 2011 (New Main after CC fix)
    Bm June 2009
    Cleric lvl 70 July 2009: DaExSaken

Retired from PWI August 2011
  • DaKillanator - Raging Tide
    DaKillanator - Raging Tide Posts: 2,965 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Second form of post: The OP = idiotic troll. A very new breed of troll, one that is hard to sniff out and very hard to tell if they are actually trying to troll or are just an idiot diquised as a troll.

lolwut?

I always thought that Yulk was ahead of his time...
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Has a BM soloed Harpy Wraith yet? I wanna see video of that... Been done by a few Sins so far.
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • Shandelzare - Sanctuary
    Shandelzare - Sanctuary Posts: 732 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    You're all ****ing stupid. Credit card is obviously the best class in this game.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    You're all ****ing stupid. Credit card is obviously the best class in this game.

No, debit card is.

QQ, we need an unamused smilie.
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • billynormankk
    billynormankk Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    1)Fail Troll

2)Fail Troll(RT agrees)

3)Fail Troll

4)Trolling on this forum is pointless cause everyone knows your trolling,honestly it is getting old now.......Want an example?? look at Yulk, he attempts trolling but is merely opening his mouth to collect more dust.
  • Phantom_Mage - Lost City
    Phantom_Mage - Lost City Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    1)Fail Troll

2)Fail Troll(RT agrees)

3)Fail Troll

4)Trolling on this forum is pointless cause everyone knows your trolling,honestly it is getting old now.......Want an example?? look at Yulk, he attempts trolling but is merely opening his mouth to collect more dust.

This made me LOLb:laugh
  • Shadowfire - Dreamweaver
    Shadowfire - Dreamweaver Posts: 356 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Can BMs tell me how magnets work?

b:question
  • Haden - Dreamweaver
    Haden - Dreamweaver Posts: 376 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Can BMs tell me how magnets work?

b:question

http://www.howmagnetswork.com/
    Good intentions are like peeing yourself in dark leather pants, you get warm feelings inside, but it doesn't show.
  • Negreiros - Sanctuary
    Negreiros - Sanctuary Posts: 113 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Purpose of the following post: Question

cuz its too dam fun =D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] i have seen PW alive...it was awesome xD
  • Pytharia - Lost City
    edited April 2011
    Has a BM soloed Harpy Wraith yet? I wanna see video of that... Been done by a few Sins so far.

I believe it has been done by a bm, in a recent post with the vid of cheze doing it somebody said they did it as a bm.

Harpy Wraith is actually pretty easy to solo for a decently geared BM with Demon Bell spam and knowing when to AD the purge at about 25% HP.

I know with about 17K HP myself and like 35K Phys def from Demon bell I solo'd it just fine.
  • MageMERC - Harshlands
    MageMERC - Harshlands Posts: 1,600 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Chuck Norris is a sin, except he uses reverse bp. He bleeds everywhere to make the ground slippery for his enemies.....
  • Templar - Sanctuary
    Templar - Sanctuary Posts: 607 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Sage Barb b:cute arcane build b:laugh
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited April 2011
This discussion has been closed.