New Rule on RT Forum

13»

Comments

• Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    So there you go, 5aps, to have 5aps needs to be good gear and expensive stuff to get ahold of, we all know 5aps +BP is a broken combo, 5aps is broken anyway but that's another story, also lower level TTs? lol since when did lower level TTs, that being TT70-90 give you any kind of aps to give you 5aps? again with the making your self look like an idiot, anyway you keep thinking I'm mad or jealous if that's what helps you sleep at night, fact is, you're still a moron with an ego to big for them self that still continues to talk epic b/s.
    So then get 5 aps? As for lower level TTs I farmed a lot of 2-x TTs. When I was lower leveled I farmed 2-2 and sold the gold mat from last boss as well as the dust you need for the TT90 chest which sold pretty high. I farmed a lot of 2-3 and I still do sometimes. Forshura's arms, antennas, and dust of devil were all selling well and still are.

Also, you keep talking about our "massive egos" but all I see from you is how you are so much better than us. Hypocritical much?

sheesh Rawrgh, quit talking out of you bum. The 92 5aps cleric obviously knows more about soloing tt than you do yo

You got me there.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • FatherTed - Dreamweaver
    FatherTed - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,723 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    sheesh Rawrgh, quit talking out of you bum. The 92 5aps cleric obviously knows more about soloing tt than you do yo

This gentleman speaks the truth.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks for the sig Ophida :3
  • CandyCorn - Raging Tide
    CandyCorn - Raging Tide Posts: 1,547 Arc User
    edited April 2011

never heard of other accounts..yeah me either b:thanks

btw this is the forums..not a spelling contest. b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Move along..move along
  • Renza - Raging Tide
    Renza - Raging Tide Posts: 1,939 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Wait what?

Figured you should at least try to write a coherent post before calling someone an idiot/moron, ijs.

Ok so here we go, the first Muppet to use the "lolenglish" attack, let me re-phrase it as I wasn't intending for Mr random to give me an English lesson on the internet.

to have 5aps, it needs to be good gear and it is expensive
    stuff to get ahold (idiom) of.

There, happy? can you read it now Mr perfect?, also to the bit on purple, ill rephrase that for you.

give you any kind of aps add-ons for it to be enough to give you 5aps.

Also as an fyi, who said this was my only character and who said I haven't had experience with an Aps char? no one did.

Also, you keep talking about our "massive egos" but all I see from you is how you are so much better than us. Hypocritical much?

Because you do have a massive ego level also rawgh, I bet I could find several quotes to show your ego levels just in this thread, whilst I bet you couldn't find anything with a backbone in it to show that I'm the one claiming to have a massive ego.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Kantorek: we hope to see the economy in PWI come back "down to earth" if you will."
    *One week later*
    "Frankieraye: Lucky Corals and Platinum Charms are going to be in the Boutique indefinitely."
    *few months later, PWI puts rank8/9 into the CS insanely cheap, raising gold 1mill+*
  • Cytosine - Raging Tide
    Cytosine - Raging Tide Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Me thinks you 2 should get married b:chuckle
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited April 2011
    Ok so here we go, the first Muppet to use the "lolenglish" attack, let me re-phrase it as I wasn't intending for Mr random to give me an English lesson on the internet.

There, happy? can you read it now Mr perfect?, also to the bit on purple, ill rephrase that for you.

Also as an fyi, who said this was my only character and who said I haven't had experience with an Aps char? no one did.

Because you do have a massive ego level also rawgh, I bet I could find several quotes to show your ego levels just in this thread, whilst I bet you couldn't find anything with a backbone in it to show that I'm the one claiming to have a massive ego.
    I never denied having an ego, but all you do is remind us how you are so much better than us and we are all cash shopping losers, which is, btw, having an ego. Don't be a hypocrite.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Kali - Raging Tide
    Kali - Raging Tide Posts: 798 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    With my cleric on a heal macro on another computer I'm able to solo minister charmless very easily.

A cleric healing you isnt "solo". it's duo. And Minister? Please, that one hits like a wuss compared to other bosses.

What about Emp, GBA and Illusion Lord? People are allowed to brag if they can solo these. b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited April 2011
    1. One person behind the computers. Mostly stating how I got to keep all the drops, i.e make more cash.

2. I'm not trying to brag about soloing TT, I'm pointing out how it's easy to get decent gears without cash shopping.

3. GBA boss is easy to solo if you know when to AD. Illusion lord is also a wimp if you know the ancient chinese secret. I've solo'd, and I mean solo without my cleric, all TT bosses except for steelation and emperor.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kali - Raging Tide
    Kali - Raging Tide Posts: 798 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Glitching Illusion Lord doesnt take skill. Without glitch on the other hand it is indeed quite tricky. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited April 2011
    I'll probably be able to solo illusion lord soon. (no glitch) If I can time AD to resist the one shot attack and I get a purge spear for when he's buffed I'll probably be able to do with charm ****.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DaKillanator - Raging Tide
    DaKillanator - Raging Tide Posts: 2,965 Arc User
    edited April 2011

Tbh I'm not really that picky about spelling and such, except when you attack someones intelligence.
    I personally believe that you need to come across as more intelligent/coherent than the person who's intelligence you're insulting...
    True that no one has said you don't have a 5aps char. But then we can't just suspect that everybody who doesn't seem to know a thing about 5aps has 5aps.
  • Boogiepanda - Raging Tide
    Boogiepanda - Raging Tide Posts: 4,682 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Tbh I'm not really that picky about spelling and such, except when you attack someone's intelligence.
    I personally believe that you need to come across as more intelligent/coherent than the person whose intelligence you're insulting...
    True that no one has said you don't have a 5aps char. But then we can't just suspect that everybody who doesn't seem to know a thing about 5aps has 5aps.

You shouldn't attack someone else's SP&G before you get your own sorted out b:shutup
  • Renza - Raging Tide
    Renza - Raging Tide Posts: 1,939 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Tbh I'm not really that picky about spelling and such, except when you attack someones intelligence.
    I personally believe that you need to come across as more intelligent/coherent than the person who's intelligence you're insulting...

Dunno why you're still bringing this argument back to life, this was yesterdays news, try leaving it as that, the fact that this had nothing to do with you anyway yet you seemed to of felt the need to jump in, is kinda sad, btw, being intelligent has nothing to do with someone's spelling, I know a guy that's currently in University studying on a maths degree, in the second best Uni in England I think it is, yet his spelling isn't perfect either, I'll let you mold that one over.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Kantorek: we hope to see the economy in PWI come back "down to earth" if you will."
    *One week later*
    "Frankieraye: Lucky Corals and Platinum Charms are going to be in the Boutique indefinitely."
    *few months later, PWI puts rank8/9 into the CS insanely cheap, raising gold 1mill+*
  • Man - Raging Tide
    Man - Raging Tide Posts: 1,410 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    You keeping in touch with them is totally different. All of the real QQme keep in touch with one another. We play different games with each, we go past just saying hi every once in a while. We are still as if we never disbanded. If RT's QQme were to disband today everyone will move on as if the guild they were in meant nothing. I honestly cry on the inside when I see the name over their head. I was hoping you guys would have disbanded months ago. You say its just a name when in reality its much more than that. You should all just go join Infamy. Man always had a liking for that guild. Probably why he let nightrage join. First giving back Pk drops now this. It was inevitable.

You sound pretty butthurt. I think you should join a faction named 'me'

Your logic is flawed, your opinion is wrong.

QQme plays LoL together, heroes of might and magic 3, starcraft 2, everyone has everyones cell phone, skype, msn, i've met 5 qqme ppl irl, cupcake flew from south texas to Isreal and is now 'Ben's' wife!

So looks like unless the original qqme got married to each other i think we have you beat.

Now i don't want to degrade something i don't know anything about, just like you shouldn't. Since it looks like you don't know much about us. I just got defensive to your trolling i guess ;)

Whats in a name? butthurt people apparently
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Spell_Caster - Raging Tide
    Spell_Caster - Raging Tide Posts: 2,216 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Well guys, like it or not, QQme lives well and thrives.

Factions come and go...we watched them all...

Insight died
    QQme lived

Latinos died
    QQme lived

Heaven died
    QQme lived

Infamy died
    QQme lived

Leviathan died many times...and got resurrected
    QQme lived

Varden got sick, died, got resurrected...
    QQme lived

Vicious...failed to own us
    QQme lived

IJS...we kinda have faith in our members and that's why we have this amazing faction that everyone wants to be in, called QQme.

Love you guys...keep up the good work!
    If someone hates you for no reason, then give that **** a reason!b:chuckle
  • CandyCorn - Raging Tide
    CandyCorn - Raging Tide Posts: 1,547 Arc User
    edited April 2011

Insight died
    QQme lived

Latinos died
    QQme lived

Heaven died
    QQme lived

Infamy died
    QQme lived

QQme lived

QQme lived

QQme lived

IJS...we kinda have faith in our members and that's why we have this amazing faction that everyone wants to be in, called QQme.

You made me laugh..definitely at the blue text. Here's a bucket, can you get off that high horse of yours? b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Move along..move along
  • Boogiepanda - Raging Tide
    Boogiepanda - Raging Tide Posts: 4,682 Arc User
    edited April 2011

Insight died
    QQme lived

Latinos died
    QQme lived

Heaven died
    QQme lived

Infamy died
    QQme lived

QQme lived

QQme lived

QQme lived

There will be a day when you wish all these factions didn't die.
  • Bellefleurs - Raging Tide
    Bellefleurs - Raging Tide Posts: 733 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    The people that hate QQme the most, are in the faction... It's a damn shame really.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Retired nonfactor archer.
  • Spell_Caster - Raging Tide
    Spell_Caster - Raging Tide Posts: 2,216 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    OMG, we have QQme haters withing the QQme?

Man, this calls for a witch hunt...get them....get them all!!!!b:angryb:angryb:angryb:
    If someone hates you for no reason, then give that **** a reason!b:chuckle
  • legendzulu
    legendzulu Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2011

QQme lived

Have leviathan ever truly died? I mean it has always been a factor on map despite supposedly dying once a month. Always have land from the time it first conquered a territory to the present.
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited April 2011
    I totally joined QQme so I could get my gear farmed. b:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Woneo - Harshlands
    Woneo - Harshlands Posts: 1,086 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    I totally joined QQme so I could get my gear farmed. b:avoid

Same.
  • Bellefleurs - Raging Tide
    Bellefleurs - Raging Tide Posts: 733 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    You are all such hams. i love it. <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Retired nonfactor archer.
  • Man - Raging Tide