New Rule on RT Forum

Comments

• Renza - Raging Tide
    Renza - Raging Tide Posts: 1,939 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    But you do realize this server is PvE so many people haven't done PK?
    b:avoid

Well, there's people posting in this thread for the lols and some are being super srz!
    Crazy cash shopping >Ego levels>Common sense for them to have not realized this is a pve server.

p.s QQ my kill count is super duper low /wrists.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Kantorek: we hope to see the economy in PWI come back "down to earth" if you will."
    *One week later*
    "Frankieraye: Lucky Corals and Platinum Charms are going to be in the Boutique indefinitely."
    *few months later, PWI puts rank8/9 into the CS insanely cheap, raising gold 1mill+*
  • Twsted - Raging Tide
    Twsted - Raging Tide Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    soooo i can post a good 3k more times >_> time to start trrollin!!!
    is it jus me or does every thread turn into a flame thread at some point? wheres the love?? b:cry
    WTF is a gank? -_- its called pvp
  • Bellefleurs - Raging Tide
    Bellefleurs - Raging Tide Posts: 733 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    soooo i can post a good 3k more times >_> time to start trrollin!!!

GO GO GO twst b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Retired nonfactor archer.
  • Heleghir - Raging Tide
    Heleghir - Raging Tide Posts: 241 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    its k gais i got dis! my kill count far surpasses my post count! we all good! but i guess that means rawrgh can't post anymore....
    The people and friends we have lost, or the dreams that have faded...never forget them! ~~ Summoner Yuna, FFX

[SIGPIC]NYA~~[/SIGPIC]
  • Man - Raging Tide
    Man - Raging Tide Posts: 1,410 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Well, there's people posting in this thread for the lols and some are being super srz!
    Crazy cash shopping >Ego levels>Common sense for them to have not realized this is a pve server.

p.s QQ my kill count is super duper low /wrists.

FYI nooblet, the only difference between a pve server and pvp server, is pvp outside sz, the pvp without balance and reward is restricted somewhat. TW, Events, and yes pk outside of sz still goes on. PPl get most of their kills in tw. I think that happens on a pve server.

on a Pvp server for the last year no one needs to be out side of safezone, they port into instances, lvl in frost cover. I guess there could be some fun at third map grinding. But yeah go to west gate on a pvp server,only ppl who pk go there. Go there on our server, 100's of blue names, and only ppl in pk mode go there to pk.

/end
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • fuzzywuzz
    fuzzywuzz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    PPl get most of their kills in tw.

The panda has found himself missing TW more than he expected..... b:cry
    [SIGPIC]Need to talk to Fuzzy?[/SIGPIC]
    Sig by NowItsAwn
  • DaKillanator - Raging Tide
    DaKillanator - Raging Tide Posts: 2,965 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Dang, I can't post for a while b:sad

Just gimme some time to level to 100, then I'll drop a BIDS or two in TW and be allowed to post again b:victory
  • Renza - Raging Tide
    edited April 2011
    FYI nooblet, the only difference between a pve server and pvp server, is pvp outside sz, the pvp without balance and reward is restricted somewhat. TW, Events, and yes pk outside of sz still goes on. PPl get most of their kills in tw. I think that happens on a pve server.

on a Pvp server for the last year no one needs to be out side of safezone, they port into instances, lvl in frost cover. I guess there could be some fun at third map grinding. But yeah go to west gate on a pvp server,only ppl who pk go there. Go there on our server, 100's of blue names, and only ppl in pk mode go there to pk.

/end

I don't normally use this but, Lolumad?
    I most likely know as much as you (unless you diddnt play HL or LC), I came from harshlands my self as I was on that server on day one and was in the top 10 levelers for a straight month, a lot of PK happened everywhere and I was in the brunt of it, don''t need to tell me how it works as back then, there was no BH or FC, the amount of PK in places like swamp of wraiths was just crazy fun, fyi it was my guild on HL that gave birth to QQme mr leader of QQme.

Now its exactly as i said due to the fact of power leveling and cash shoping gear/money.
    Crazy cash shopping >Ego levels>Common sense.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Kantorek: we hope to see the economy in PWI come back "down to earth" if you will."
    *One week later*
    "Frankieraye: Lucky Corals and Platinum Charms are going to be in the Boutique indefinitely."
    *few months later, PWI puts rank8/9 into the CS insanely cheap, raising gold 1mill+*
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    I most likely know as much as you (unless you diddnt play HL or LC), I came from harshlands my self as I was on that server on day one and was in the top 10 levelers for a straight month, a lot of PK happened everywhere and I was in the brunt of it, don''t need to tell me how it works as back then, there was no BH or FC, the amount of PK in places like swamp of wraiths was just crazy fun, fyi it was my guild on HL that gave birth to QQme mr leader of QQme.

Now its exactly as i said due to the fact of power leveling and cash shoping gear/money.
    Crazy cash shopping >Ego levels>Common sense.
    Why are you so butthurt all the time? All I get from every single post that you make is:

"OMG YOU ARE ALL CRAZY CASH SHOPPERS AND HAVE SUPERMASSIVE EGOS AND NO SKILL AND BLA BLA BLA"

And the past is irrelevant in this discussion.

OH, and by the way. I have never cash shopped, and I'm pretty sure my gear is around 5 times better than yours, at least.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Man - Raging Tide
    Man - Raging Tide Posts: 1,410 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    herp derp this is a pve server obviously no pvp goes on. Gaiys its in the name

QQme has nothing to do with the original other than the name, and this QQme has already surpassed that one by far. Comradery, friendship, enjoyment of the game, but that is neither here nor there. Was just saying your analysis of pvp & pve servers is far off. I also came from HL.

My experience in the swamps was getting one shot by lvl 90's no real pk just camping.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rhyme - Harshlands
    Rhyme - Harshlands Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    QQme has nothing to do with the original other than the name, and this QQme has already surpassed that one by far. Comradery, friendship, enjoyment of the game, but that is neither here nor there. Was just saying your analysis of pvp & pve servers is far off. I also came from HL.

My experience in the swamps was getting one shot by lvl 90's no real pk just camping.

I'm sorry to inform you but you haven't surpassed QQme. Friendships and bonds? QQme has been disbanded for like 2 years and almost everyone keeps in touch. Anger, BlazingAzn, Suwaki, Antihero, hell everybody still talks to one another. Even D5 the original leader. Man, where are all of RT's original QQme? Your faction is an utter disgrace to the name. The main disgrace is you have proved that you are the dominant force but you keep going. Your faction was made as a joke and it still is.
  • Renza - Raging Tide
    edited April 2011
    Why are you so butthurt all the time? All I get from every single post that you make is:

There's a difference to being *butthurt* and stating facts, bro, but seems like your *butthurt* over me stating facts or you wouldn't of said that, quite ironic.
    "OMG YOU ARE ALL CRAZY CASH SHOPPERS AND HAVE SUPERMASSIVE EGOS AND NO SKILL AND BLA BLA BLA"

Because mostly it's true and you would be an idiot to disagree, I'm not going to state the obvious again, into why its true, if you're to blind to see it, then oh well, apart from the no skill bit, which I've never, ever said.
    OH, and by the way. I have never cash shopped, and I'm pretty sure my gear is around 5 times better than yours, at least.

Congrats? you're in the top guild where you can get dungeon runs for a **** ton of things, a TW guild where you can get a pretty decent TW pay which is nothing to complain about, the fact that you were most likely playing most days of the week for a good sum of hours to get to where you are with a lot of gear farming, money making and then refining.
    Me on the other hand got to 92 on this char and quit, playing a mystic casually now in the 8x levels whilst juggling work and my course assignments, heck my TT 90 gear will surfice till 100 till I can farm for better stuff with a mediocre guild, ain't nothing I'm going to lose sleep over pal.

Ego or you wouldn't of mentioned it. *cool bear wave*

QQme on this server was made by asher which him and Nova made on harshlands, which you should know right? the rest, read Rhyme's post.

You say that, like there's much difference now anyway in 1 shot contests when being ganked from behind unaware.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    *One week later*
  • Rhyme - Harshlands
    edited April 2011
    Nova and Asher did NOT make QQme. What the hell are you talking about?
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited April 2011
    There's a difference to being *butthurt* and stating facts, bro, but seems like your *butthurt* over me stating facts or you wouldn't of said that, quite ironic.

Facts are something you can prove, not posting your (****) opinion.

Because mostly it's true and you would be an idiot to disagree, I'm not going to state the obvious again, into why its true, if you're to blind to see it, then oh well, apart from the no skill bit, which I've never, ever said.

Again, there's a difference between facts and your moronic opinion. First of all, not that many of us cash shop. I say maybe 20% of the people who post on this forum, MAYBE. As for the ego thing, most of us don't have a "super massive" ego like you claim. A fact is something you can prove, not something you repeat over and over again with no proof.
    Congrats? you're in the top guild where you can get dungeon runs for a **** ton of things, a TW guild where you can get a pretty decent TW pay which is nothing to complain about, the fact that you were most likely playing most days of the week for a good sum of hours to get to where you are with a lot of gear farming, money making and then refining.

lolwut? I got my gears from farming TT either solo, or in a very small squad of people that aren't even in QQme most of the time. The only instance I regularly do with QQme is BH and Nirvana, and both of those are easy as hell and could be done with any collection of idiots from world chat. Who have I been farming TT3-3 with the past few weeks? Oh right, myself, Ulquirroa (or however you spell it) Deen, Tuli, eerinia or shippuo, and the last spot is filled by any random DD. Of that entire squad the only ones in QQme are me and Tuli. But it's understandable why you would think my guild is the reason why I can farm instances, you would have no clue about actually making friends, that must be a foreign concept to you.

As for TW pay? Don't make me laugh. We've only just recently started getting TW pay, when I was farming my -interval gears I wasn't getting TW pay, I was spending 2 to 4mil per week on charms for our 3 hour TW and recieved about 300k in mirages as compensation.

And I don't even play that much lmao.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • ToyTank - Raging Tide
    ToyTank - Raging Tide Posts: 397 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    I'm sorry to inform you but you haven't surpassed QQme. Friendships and bonds? QQme has been disbanded for like 2 years and almost everyone keeps in touch. Anger, BlazingAzn, Suwaki, Antihero, hell everybody still talks to one another. Even D5 the original leader. Man, where are all of RT's original QQme? Your faction is an utter disgrace to the name. The main disgrace is you have proved that you are the dominant force but you keep going. Your faction was made as a joke and it still is.

b:surrender I still talk to most of the "Original RT" QQme members.
    Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.
  • Renza - Raging Tide
    edited April 2011

Facts are something you can prove, not posting your (****) opinion.

What I was stating, were events that happened, I was on the dang server, doing the PK that happened, therefore, it's fact and besides, why you getting all defensive on something that I wrote up which was neither an insult or something to annoy someone, I stated some lil things on **** that happened on it, btw, explain what bit in my post was ****, I'm really interested to see what got to you that bad and also wondering if you ever played HL your self and when.

Again, there's a difference between facts and your moronic opinion. First of all, not that many of us cash shop. I say maybe 20% of the people who post on this forum, MAYBE. As for the ego thing, most of us don't have a "super massive" ego like you claim. A fact is something you can prove, not something you repeat over and over again with no proof.

If people even do so much as open packs they bought with charged zen, they cash shop and I know/seen plenty of them about, even buying R8 = cash shopper, end of story, also yes, you do have a massive ego simply with the way you go off, of course you're to blinded by your own gear to see that.

P.S, I retract my cash shopper = big ego remark, ill replace it with "lulPr0Gearz = major ego inflation and lack of respect" and that goes straight to you firstly, Rawrgh.

lolwut? I got my gears from farming TT either solo, or in a very small squad of people that aren't even in QQme most of the time. The only instance I regularly do with QQme is BH and Nirvana, and both of those are easy as hell and could be done with any collection of idiots from world chat. Who have I been farming TT3-3 with the past few weeks? Oh right, myself, Ulquirroa (or however you spell it) Deen, Tuli, eerinia or shippuo, and the last spot is filled by any random DD. Of that entire squad the only ones in QQme are me and Tuli. But it's understandable why you would think my guild is the reason why I can farm instances, you would have no clue about actually making friends, that must be a foreign concept to you.

Lol, I love how you you have made the friends insult for the second time to me, I have friends pal, it must be foreign to you seeming as you're the one to make the insult, as they used to say, who ever smelt it dealt it right?, you know nothing about me either, so way to go, making invalid remarks as you have nothing else better to say, also why would I have need to find people to farm gear when this character is in the 9x levels? what other gear could I possibly need that badly at these levels that I need to farm? my TT 90 gear works fine for what I do currently. (or did.)
    As for TW pay? Don't make me laugh. We've only just recently started getting TW pay, when I was farming my -interval gears I wasn't getting TW pay, I was spending 2 to 4mil per week on charms for our 3 hour TW and recieved about 300k in mirages as compensation.

And I don't even play that much lmao.

Well I wont question your TW pay business as there isn't much point, as for the you don't even play that much, I'll ask this instead, before you stopped playing "as much" how many hours did you put into this game per day or so and try not to lie to your self.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    *One week later*
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited April 2011
    What I was stating, were events that happened, I was on the dang server, doing the PK that happened, therefore, it's fact and besides, why you getting all defensive on something that I wrote up which was neither an insult or something to annoy someone, I stated some lil things on **** that happened on it, btw, explain what bit in my post was ****, I'm really interested to see what got to you that bad and also wondering if you ever played HL your self and when.

You have yet to state a single "event", you have yet to do anything but sit around and spout "Hurr durr you guys are morons but I am better than you, you are all epic cash shoppers and bla bla bla" A fact is something you can prove. You have not posted any proof of well, anything.
    If people even do so much as open packs, they cash shop and I know/seen plenty of them about, even buying R8 = cash shopper, end of story, also yes, you do have a massive ego simply with the way you go off, of course you're to blinded by your own gear to see that.

P.S, I retract my cash shopper = big ego remark, ill replace it with "lulPr0Gearz = major ego inflation and lack of respect" and that goes straight to you firstly, Rawrgh.

Wow, are you Russiee? Getting rank 8 = cash shopper? I think you are jealous you can't farm for ****. Every non cash shopper out there has rank 8. Hell I farmed my rank 8 in ONE WEEK. It took me one week of soloing TT3-2 to get 60mil and buy my rank 8.
    Lol, I love how you you have made the friends insult for the second time to me, I have friends pal, it must be foreign to you seeming as you're the one to make the insult, as they used to say, who ever smelt it dealt it right?, you know nothing about me either, so way to go, making invalid remarks as you have nothing else better to say, also why would I have need to find people to farm gear when this character is in the 9x levels? what other gear could I possibly need that badly at these levels that I need to farm? my TT 90 gear works fine for what I do currently. (or did.)

If you had friends then you would know how to farm. And it's clear that you cannot farm because you seem to think that any decent piece of gear is cash shopped. Rank 8? CASH SHOPPER. +10 weapon? CASH SHOPPER. Opened a tiger pack? CASH SHOPPER. The fact is this. You are a scrub. You are incapable of getting even halfway decent gears because no one wants to farm with you. Because if you were able to farm, then you would know how easy it is to get decent gears.
    Well I wont question your TW pay business as there isn't much point, as for the you don't even play that much, I'll ask this instead, before you stopped playing "as much" how many hours did you put into this game per day or so and try not to lie to your self.

I played about 3 to 4 hours a day.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Renza - Raging Tide
    edited April 2011
    You have yet to state a single "event", you have yet to do anything but sit around and spout "Hurr durr you guys are morons but I am better than you, you are all epic cash shoppers and bla bla bla" A fact is something you can prove. You have not posted any proof of well, anything.

So you failed to answer both my questions, and spewed more **** out your mouth into words on the forum, nice one rawrgh, also while "quoting" me for things I never said, but you're just mad, its ok, we will get through this.
    Wow, are you Russiee? Getting rank 8 = cash shopper? I think you are jealous you can't farm for ****. Every non cash shopper out there has rank 8. Hell I farmed my rank 8 in ONE WEEK. It took me one week of soloing TT3-2 to get 60mil and buy my rank 8.

Do you know what a cash shopper is? no? a cash shopper is someone that's bought zen at any point, hence "that person cash shopped", then there's heavy cash shopper and etc, I thought you were experienced at this easy game rawrgh, yet you can't grasp these simple concepts, while throwing your ego toys out of your pram saying how you farmed TT3-2, solo mode or squad? if it's squad, then you had to have had good gear (duh) already to have done that, also 1 week to get 60mill on squad mode farming, lol yea you don't play much, obvious b/s is obvious and again, saying I'm jealous, I think you just need to get out more, I'm getting a good career under way, the last thing I'll be jealous about is your pixel successes mert.

P.S I know how to farm, it's not hard, I got my self a herc veno to do that for me up to an extent for if i was that bothered to farm cash, shamefully I'm not, try harder rawrgh.
    If you had friends then you would know how to farm. And it's clear that you cannot farm because you seem to think that any decent piece of gear is cash shopped. Rank 8? CASH SHOPPER. +10 weapon? CASH SHOPPER. Opened a tiger pack? CASH SHOPPER. The fact is this. You are a scrub. You are incapable of getting even halfway decent gears because no one wants to farm with you. Because if you were able to farm, then you would know how easy it is to get decent gears.

Again with the friends Insult, seems to me that's all you know, I got friends and I don't need gear to prove that, If I wanted to be funny, I could easily say you don't have friends either, hence the reason you had to solo TT3-2 to make 60 odd mill for rank 8, or you would of done it with others, make what ever excuses you want, fact is, you had no one to farm with.
    See, I can make up random **** as well, you really are a failure.

I played about 3 to 4 hours a day.

Ok, you keep thinking that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    *One week later*
  • CandyCorn - Raging Tide
    CandyCorn - Raging Tide Posts: 1,547 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Use the search button?

Yellow: That makes complete sense...no it doesn't.

Felt bored so i put a little comment in for yeah ~
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Move along..move along
  • Renza - Raging Tide
    edited April 2011
    Felt bored so i put a little comment in for yeah ~

Damn candy, it's bad enough that he fails with each response, he doesn't need a second person to put him in his place.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    *One week later*
  • Boogiepanda - Raging Tide
    Boogiepanda - Raging Tide Posts: 4,682 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    You all sound pretty butthurt.
  • CandyCorn - Raging Tide
    CandyCorn - Raging Tide Posts: 1,547 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Damn candy, it's bad enough that he fails with each response, he doesn't need a second person to put him in his place.
    b:surrender
    You all sound pretty butthurt.

i am b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Move along..move along
  • Rhyme - Harshlands
    edited April 2011
    b:surrender I still talk to most of the "Original RT" QQme members.

You keeping in touch with them is totally different. All of the real QQme keep in touch with one another. We play different games with each, we go past just saying hi every once in a while. We are still as if we never disbanded. If RT's QQme were to disband today everyone will move on as if the guild they were in meant nothing. I honestly cry on the inside when I see the name over their head. I was hoping you guys would have disbanded months ago. You say its just a name when in reality its much more than that. You should all just go join Infamy. Man always had a liking for that guild. Probably why he let nightrage join. First giving back Pk drops now this. It was inevitable.
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited April 2011
    So you failed to answer both my questions, and spewed more **** out your mouth into words on the forum, nice one rawrgh, also while "quoting" me for things I never said, but you're just mad, its ok, we will get through this.

I have answered all your questions, and everything I quoted you for has been directly copy pasted from your posts.
    Do you know what a cash shopper is? no? a cash shopper is someone that's bought zen at any point, hence "that person cash shopped", then there's heavy cash shopper and etc, I thought you were experienced at this easy game rawrgh, yet you can't grasp these simple concepts, while throwing your ego toys out of your pram saying how you farmed TT3-2, solo mode or squad? if it's squad, then you had to have had good gear (duh) already to have done that, also 1 week to get 60mill on squad mode farming, lol yea you don't play much, obvious b/s is obvious and again, saying I'm jealous, I think you just need to get out more, I'm getting a good career under way, the last thing I'll be jealous about is your pixel successes mert.

P.S I know how to farm, it's not hard, I got my self a herc veno to do that for me up to an extent for if i was that bothered to farm cash, shamefully I'm not, try harder rawrgh.

Most people you see with R8 and decent gears have never cash shopped. As in, they have never bought zen at any point, ever. And yes, I solo'd squad mode, it's really easy actually, as for the "good gears" I farmed them with lower level TTs and nirvana, as well as a bit of merching, pretty easy actually. And yes, I got 60mil in one week by not playing much. Are you jealous? Clearing a squad mode TT3-2 takes me about 35 minutes. I did 5 runs a day for about 3 hours a day. I get an average of 3mil per run, 2.5mil after costs. So with 5 runs I was making 12.5mil a day. Now multiply that by 7 days and I have money to spare. Again, why are you jealous?
    Again with the friends Insult, seems to me that's all you know, I got friends and I don't need gear to prove that, If I wanted to be funny, I could easily say you don't have friends either, hence the reason you had to solo TT3-2 to make 60 odd mill for rank 8, or you would of done it with others, make what ever excuses you want, fact is, you had no one to farm with.
    See, I can make up random **** as well, you really are a failure.

You are making up random ****. You literally have nothing to say except for telling everyone that they are a huge cash shopper with a massive ego and how you are better than all of us and we are all failures and bla bla bla. We're all sick of it. Stop putting yourself on a pedestal. You aren't better than us no matter how much you wish to think so.

Ok, you keep thinking that.

Tis the truth, played from midnight to 3am.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Renza - Raging Tide
    edited April 2011
    Not even going bother quoting you rawrgh because your the biggest b/s'er ive ever had the unfortunate chance to talk with over the internet, if you're going to solo those hard *** hitting bosses, No you diddnt solo them with **** TT gears, if you did, you did it with good refines and rapeing HP charms and pots which would make a big deduction in the over all money you made per run, either that, or every single decently geared barb I've ever done TT with is doing something wrong, honestly rawrgh, you just look stupider with each post, especially with how you repeat your self.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    *One week later*
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited April 2011
    Obviously you haven't seen what 5 aps with bloodpaint can do. My gears are an average of +5 with immaculate citrines and a few perfects. With my cleric on a heal macro on another computer I'm able to solo minister charmless very easily. Don't be mad because you can't.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2011
    sheesh Rawrgh, quit talking out of you bum. The 92 5aps cleric obviously knows more about soloing tt than you do yo
  • Epros - Raging Tide
    Epros - Raging Tide Posts: 1,720 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Obviously you haven't seen what 5 aps with bloodpaint can do.

this is actually pretty accurate. rawrgh wins this arguement
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Renza - Raging Tide
    edited April 2011
    Obviously you haven't seen what 5 aps with bloodpaint can do. My gears are an average of +5 with immaculate citrines and a few perfects. With my cleric on a heal macro on another computer I'm able to solo minister charmless very easily. Don't be mad because you can't.

So there you go, 5aps, to have 5aps needs to be good gear and expensive stuff to get ahold of, we all know 5aps +BP is a broken combo, 5aps is broken anyway but that's another story, also lower level TTs? lol since when did lower level TTs, that being TT70-90 give you any kind of aps to give you 5aps? again with the making your self look like an idiot, anyway you keep thinking I'm mad or jealous if that's what helps you sleep at night, fact is, you're still a moron with an ego to big for them self that still continues to talk epic b/s.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    *One week later*
    edited April 2011
    So there you go, 5aps. To have 5aps you need to be well geared and have expensive stuff to get a hold of 5aps. We all know 5aps +BP is a broken combo, 5aps is broken anyway but that's another story. Also lower level TTs? Lol since when did lower level TTs, that being TT70-90, give you any kind of aps to give you 5aps? Again with the making your self look like an idiot. Anyway you keep thinking I'm mad or jealous, and if that's what helps you sleep at night [incomplete thought ftw yo]. Fact is, you're still a moron with an ego too big for them self that still continues to talk epic b/s.

Wait what?

Figured you should at least try to write a coherent post before calling someone an idiot/moron, ijs.