Dream Weaver Top 52

Comments

• Shadowfire - Dreamweaver
    Shadowfire - Dreamweaver Posts: 356 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    That might be veins and he knows he has some reforging to do to use them in pvp. But in pve I'm telling you they are godly. The seconds that he needs to take each boss down is insane. And put him and Zero together with me in a delta and all you do is wait for the waves as all go down in seconds no matter what wave. The delta bosses all drop in like 3 to max 6 seconds. I have never seen anything like that before.

Lol, I'd hope a r9 wizard and 2 bms could kill really fast in delta :P
  • Elendria - Dreamweaver
    Elendria - Dreamweaver Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Not necessarily Shadow. If the bms are fail then for sure not. b:chuckle

*cough Ice cough* b:laugh
  • Mizuoni - Dreamweaver
    Mizuoni - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,533 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Everyone has their own opinion about who should be on said list, I could recall over a dozen players who I felt were really good during the... prettier days of pwi. Hell I could probably name out over 100 people that really know their class, and were known by quite a few people then, but as for now I am sure the number of people who even recall me... has dwindled down to a small fraction of the people who did know me/liked taking me on runs.

Ok enough reminiscing back to the point. The point I was rambling on about is that there is far simply too many people to even recall... let alone name that know how to play there class, and were well known in pve or pvp. Too some skill is more determined by their (the person being named) ability in pvp, to others it depends on how well they can use their skills in a pve setting to make things go smoother. As others pointed out, and I just reiterated it is indeed all a matter of perspective... as that old saying goes... beauty is in the eye of the beholder. (argo we all have our own opinion about who the most renown people are... present, past, and even the future. I.e Chuck Norris' immortality on the net)

Seriously though, if you don't think this is the best 'top 52' that could be named, you could always make your own, and could even go into more depth about the cards, perhaps making a different theme out of it... like for example yugioh... or even pokemon cards. :D =x lol

b:cuteI still remember you Slivaf from EQ and you were an awesome person.

We kinda lost contact though after a while D:
    Sins are Scissors. Psychics are Rocks.
    Archers, Venos, Barbs, Wizards, BMs, Mystics, Seekers are Paper.
    ...and Clerics are Mushrooms.
    Paper beats Rock. Scissors beats Paper. Scissors also happens to beat Rock...until Rock gets 50k+ soulforce at which point Rock becomes an unstoppable killing machine that beats Paper... and would beat Scissors but it can't find Scissors, because Scissors are invisible.
    So Scissors beat Paper and avoids Rock, and that is called BALANCE. -cheze
  • MageFizban - Lost City
    MageFizban - Lost City Posts: 1,158 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    b:cuteI still remember you Slivaf from EQ and you were an awesome person.

We kinda lost contact though after a while D:

Yes I remember Slivaf also. Because he and Ajay caused a shtstorm on forums after Slivaf left and he was the most anti-EQ person during that time period. The now-mellow Slivaf seems like a much nicer person.
    That might be veins and he knows he has some reforging to do to use them in pvp. But in pve I'm telling you they are godly. The seconds that he needs to take each boss down is insane. And put him and Zero together with me in a delta and all you do is wait for the waves as all go down in seconds no matter what wave. The delta bosses all drop in like 3 to max 6 seconds. I have never seen anything like that before.

Same as for the comment Mage, you haven't been on this server for over a year now so you need to come back to update your knowledge of the players now. So see no more excuses... COME BACK b:dirty

You still spend a lot of times on our forums, so I know you miss us... Come back Mage b:cry

Not really. I don't know a lot of the people on the server anymore. I'd rather stay on LC. Much more fun pvp-wise.

And also,

http://i51.tinypic.com/242smir.jpg

Yeah. Not gonna go back on DW.
  • Graviora - Dreamweaver
    Graviora - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,073 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Nowadays when I PvP... they either run into safezone when I hit them or Jami accidently kills me b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Anarchy - Dreamweaver
    Anarchy - Dreamweaver Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    <--Absolutely cannot believe she missed this thread

Anyways, I think all this discussion about determining why and how renowned players are chosen is just silly, maybe if the reasons for their notoriety were posted, it would help out the newbies xD

IE

Anarchy = Best Rage quit from Calamity EVER (Also kicked everyone from Calamity according to Meow -/)- )

_Trixy_ = Kicked everyone from Calamity after Regen was 'formed'

HaloAngel = bestpkspazreactionsinventever (xd <3 u Halo)

Lightaine = Making BB cry in Vent (lol), Getting Tyranny banned by association and general terrorism with the use of logic and sarcasm.

BaldwinBoy = longest run on sentence I have ever heard

Of course this is only my opinion, so please don't have cow. Although I can see this turning into naming and shaming, but I think we can keep it clean? Lol, doubtful.

Did I mention I am a Troll? It’s been awhile though. Kudos for attempting this :D

PS

I totally rank higher than my Husbands IMO,

Rofl
    This person they make me out to be? She irritates the hell out of me too :D
  • Xena - Dreamweaver
    Xena - Dreamweaver Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Lolz...ana I <3 you. That made me giggle. b:victory
  • Andres - Dreamweaver
    Andres - Dreamweaver Posts: 462 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    This thread seemed familiar...

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=814722

Oh ya!...

And T_i_m, connorc, hebbe and undertakkerr also have g15 nirvana fists/claws. Actually, Undertakkerr was the first one to get TT nirvana fists in this server, waaaay before, like, when T was taking a break from the game, Zero has the only G15 lunar ones (that Im aware of, since he world chatted it like D_A_O's tome), they look cute I must say, and +20 attack levels seem so much nicer than berseker add-on, unless you were like, a sage BM. Then berserker would make so much more sense.

Also, I believe T_i_m, connorc and undertakker all have +12 fists, maybe Zero too? I don't really check other people's gears unless they world chat them xD

Last time I picked 80 so many people got mad, I'd pick 52 but don't want anyone thinking I didn't pick them cause I hate them or anything. I've never had the pleasure of doing anything with people like Veins, Superhebbe just to name a few. I remember Ele saying just a few weeks ago that Zero was a fail BM and a 1 shot for any half-assed wizard, and now she discovered that he's super pro. Maybe it's just a matter of squadding with him, I hope I also get the chance to see his uber skills in TW again soon, last I recall was him laying dead as Archosaur EQ crystal was dropping to 0. Hell, maybe InTandem people stops trolling forums, moving east and starts moving north, show us how good they are!

I'm pretty sure that they'd not just be some incredibly impressive gear but also a good set of skills... Not everyone that cashes has 0 skills. Azn and Cheze for example, they are by far the best sin and archer I've ever had the pleasure to TW with or against. As Kas said, it's all about pesonal taste, if I was to pick 52 or 80 or 100 you'd ask me why? For TW? For mini-TW? For fame (or infamy?), For PvE achievements? For PK skills in a PvE server?

And ladies, if you're gonna troll, have a purpose! don't just pick a fights that are already lost and if you're gonna take jabs make sure they hurt... otherwise, you just make yourself look as if you're still butthurt no one misses you. (And no Ana it's not directed at you, I still hold much respect for you and your evil mind, I share some of those thoughts too, it's a shame your hate of BB don't allow you to share goals with me <3)
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    We came, we saw, we painted it red.
    10/10/10 Calamity
  • Nev_Darkmore - Dreamweaver
    Nev_Darkmore - Dreamweaver Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    b:surrender Aww...I'm kinda okay I guess. D:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    umad bro?b:cute

DW Wizard - Celestial Demon
  • IDynasty - Dreamweaver
    IDynasty - Dreamweaver Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    I... hope ur top 52 is in no particular order.
  • Anarchy - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2011
    lol Andres, no worries. Although, Ty for the clarification, so much hate to sift through sometimes ;o

I hope people realize this top 52 is just fun......
  • MageFizban - Lost City
    edited April 2011
    Lightaine = Making BB cry in Vent (lol), Getting Tyranny banned by association and general terrorism with the use of logic and sarcasm.

BaldwinBoy = longest run on sentence I have ever heard

Of course this is only my opinion, so please don't have cow. Although I can see this turning into naming and shaming, but I think we can keep it clean? Lol, doubtful.

Did I mention I am a Troll?

I thought it was the other way around.

http://i54.tinypic.com/70b7ma.png
  • Xena - Dreamweaver
    Xena - Dreamweaver Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    I thought it was the other way around.

http://i54.tinypic.com/70b7ma.png

haha b:chuckle
  • Anarchy - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2011
    Haha I had forgotten about that World Chat xD nice collection you've got there :P

see? we can all play nice, no need to be butt hurt.
  • ScobaTank - Dreamweaver
    ScobaTank - Dreamweaver Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    No Scoba QQ b:cry
  • ScobaTank - Dreamweaver
    ScobaTank - Dreamweaver Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    I agree with you Underoath that's why I stated earlier that this list should be called maybe hall of fame but no the top 52. I mean just look at the list. Some names are not even known for any good play skills or good gear but only for their relentless QQ in world chat b:chuckle
    I agree b:chuckle
  • FatherTed - Dreamweaver
    FatherTed - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,723 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Yeah I'd never have even heard of Elendria if she wasn't such a WC spammer :O
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks for the sig Ophida :3
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Yeah I'd never have even heard of Elendria if she wasn't such a WC spammer :O

And who the hell is FatherTed?!? b:question
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • MageFizban - Lost City
    edited April 2011
    And who the hell is FatherTed?!? b:question

And wtf is a Decus??
  • Jette - Dreamweaver
    Jette - Dreamweaver Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    I'm still confused as to hth I managed to make it on the list in the first place. Seriously. But thanks b:victory
  • Nev_Darkmore - Dreamweaver
    Nev_Darkmore - Dreamweaver Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    No Scoba QQ b:cry

b:surrender No anybody who doesn't spam wc and/or pvp?
    b:infuriated Will now spam WC relentlessly!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    umad bro?b:cute

DW Wizard - Celestial Demon
  • Luckycat - Dreamweaver
    Luckycat - Dreamweaver Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    And wtf is a Decus??

an archer who pretends to be a cleric b:cute
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    Escorian - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    lol hi andres i remember you thanked me before in a post when you were working andres up after you lost your bm. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that... The world is born From zero. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes 2. 2 becomes 10. 10 becomes 100. taking it all back to one solves nothing. so long as zero remains... One.. Will eventually grow to 100 again.
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    I'm still confused as to hth I managed to make it on the list in the first place. Seriously. But thanks b:victory

Jetters! <3
  • grimreaperhc
    grimreaperhc Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Wtf is Decus ? Your worst nightmare.
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    And wtf is a Decus??

Seriously, what is that?
    an archer who pretends to be a cleric b:cute

b:thanks b:cute
    Wtf is Decus ? Your worst nightmare.

b:sad b:cry
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Seriously, what is that?

b:thanks b:cute

b:sad b:cry

Hang on.. I think I found a Decus... *readies shotgun*
  • Jette - Dreamweaver
    Jette - Dreamweaver Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Jetters! <3

Zanners <3
  • Xarathox - Dreamweaver
    Xarathox - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,657 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    I motion to have MrLucky added under biggest dickhead on DW.
    Some people risk to employ me

Some people live to destroy me

Either way they die
  • MageFizban - Lost City
    edited April 2011
    I motion to have MrLucky added under biggest dickhead on DW.

Oh I remember him. He once tried to triple spark and holy path to me at OT. I tripled and resisted his stun and oneshot him with gush.

--> nonstop QQ