[Promotion] Facebook Connect - Receive Jones' Blessing!

Options

Comments

• Lusitano_I - Heavens Tear
    Lusitano_I - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    emraz wrote: »
    you guys need to chill.... its not an easy thing to repair or debug these things... Don't only think about your own situation, the developers, programmers and etc.. are also having a hard time to fix things to bring these game features back... If you would only experience how to debug and fix things in a database or code and etc... you'll know... I'm a programmer, that's why I know...b:thanks

Well, that may be true but don't forget the exact same problem happened just some time back and they kept saying it would be solved soon... and it took forever. And now same thing happens. Clearly this shows that the people that knew how do deal with things properly left or got fired, and only incompetents and clueless people were left behind.
  • _U_Wish_ - Heavens Tear
    _U_Wish_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    all u guys do is trash talk,and all i see is just incompetent ppl,said blessing and DQ wil be fixed with maint and was another bs,all u do fill ur pokets with idiotic sale and do just bad things for game,never fix anything on time,all u do is 1good deed and 9 bad,thxbai.b:angry
  • moody14
    moody14 Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I know its hard for cash shop addicts to do but if we hold our mud and our wallets closed this is our best chance for them to change.The only thing they will respond to is loss of revenue. We need a players union united against stupid *** money grabs lol.Just Sayin. Peace my Homies
  • moody14
    moody14 Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    What was the good deed?
  • _vaiya_ - Lost City
    _vaiya_ - Lost City Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    blessing doesn't work? can connect to facebook but that's all that happens...
  • Zaradon - Heavens Tear
    Zaradon - Heavens Tear Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Well, i do understand they may have a buttload to do with the Red Cross, but i doupt it has anything to do with Jone's Blessing. However, i do think there should be an individual person or two who should work on the browsing and stuff alike..

Im not giving out commands, just improvisin....I so far have had a medium (3/5) gameplay from PWI and i can say, it could be better than it is.

First off, dont promise something you cannot achieve or afford.

Example; the gear whats it on PWI, nobody can actually achieve even with huge money (srsly, think twice before you put something imba into the game)

Second; Jone's Blessing is a promise, which had been betrayed. How can i trust the developers any longer?

Should i charge anymore zen? Ofcourse not, thats how you make your living.

But i tell you one, its not the time what matters....I think we can wait 3 hours of maintenance, instead of 30 minutes - but it has to be what the playerbase WILL accept.

I give you a realistic example.

You make a road where you want. But you dont even think of it, in which direction people actually walk. Moral, you should try to build the road on the same way the people walk.

Conclusion = more income/happy people.
  • tiasmash
    tiasmash Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    PWI is business. You make ppl happy, u get money, u dont get ppl happy, no money :P, at least from me anyway from now on PWb:angry
  • liamhallett86#4514
    liamhallett86#4514 Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    tiasmash wrote: »
    PWI is business. You make ppl happy, u get money, u dont get ppl happy, no money :P, at least from me anyway from now on PWb:angry
    i feel same, planning r9 axes for my bm...gonna wait till pwi solve this before charge money...pwi> without blessing...hero goes to zero. sry pwi but gimme blessing and i give my moneyb:surrender
  • Zapphy - Archosaur
    Zapphy - Archosaur Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I just deleted PW from my FB, all the wall posts and the "like" thing, and yup I havent put a single gold since jones blessings r gone and I wont do it till they fix it, and no Mr GMs no free advertisement in my FB for PW b:angry
  • billynormankk
    billynormankk Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Anyone else notice if you attempt to get the reward twice it says "XD proxy" when you load the facebook page?
  • dingo488
    dingo488 Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I connected my account
    I did everything according to ur steps
    after I clicked 'Allow' it went back to the pwi.perfectworld.com/facebook
    there I click 'Login' with the facebook thing, and my page starts crashing...
    it keeps switching between that PWI page and facebook, and I cant click anything...
    this is on my own computer, on my laptop, on everything....
    why is it not working?
  • Kywe - Harshlands
    Kywe - Harshlands Posts: 234 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    JONES BLESSING BACK b:dirty
  • Doujin - Sanctuary
    Doujin - Sanctuary Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Thx PWI ! :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SaintNSinner - Raging Tide
    SaintNSinner - Raging Tide Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Finally -.- .... :P

Lawl, my first post <.< and edit. Q_Q
  • Ratsael - Raging Tide
    Ratsael - Raging Tide Posts: 124 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    b:surrender Only once a day, one toon at a time now.
    Friends call me, "RaveR." My enemies call me, "..." b:bye

RaveR_mnant RT
    Asura_Shiva RT
  • Kimmon - Heavens Tear
    Kimmon - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    they need to make them a bit longer
  • Assidious - Heavens Tear
    Assidious - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Anyone else having problems recieving thier blessing the following day? I recieved one yesterday and when I try today it says I exceeded my limit. Do these refresh at a certain time of day like hypers?
  • captriker
    captriker Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    same as before.. go to PWI facbook page.. login, click facebook icon.
    facebook login popup, login.. then I always and still get.

"An error occurred with Perfect World Entertainment. Please try again later."

for over a month now! HELP PWI your my only hope!
  • Silhouette_X - Lost City
    Silhouette_X - Lost City Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Anyone else having problems recieving thier blessing the following day? I recieved one yesterday and when I try today it says I exceeded my limit. Do these refresh at a certain time of day like hypers?

Same pb since 3 days
  • Kodelka - Heavens Tear
    Kodelka - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I've been trying for days to get this blessing and i never get it, it post to my facebook but doesn't give me the item....really? this is messed up yet again....
  • MadameFrost - Heavens Tear
    MadameFrost - Heavens Tear Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I am having a weird issue, Everything works fine up until I choose server and character, once I do that, no button shows up to send the blessing. I left it like that for 15 minutes and nothing. I even deleted cache and updated brower and updated flash. So I don't get why I am getting this issue.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Bow Down to me, your Queen. For it is Me that brings the Lustrous beauty of winter among Perfect world, without me, There is no Perfection in the world
    b:cute
    -MadameFrost b:heart
  • Centamot - Sanctuary
    Centamot - Sanctuary Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I am having a weird issue, Everything works fine up until I choose server and character, once I do that, no button shows up to send the blessing. I left it like that for 15 minutes and nothing. I even deleted cache and updated brower and updated flash. So I don't get why I am getting this issue.

The exact same thing was happening to me after my computer updated to the full version if IE9 from the beta. It works fine for me, however, in Firefox. Not sure if this helps any, given that I don't even know what browser you're using, but that is what fixed the same issue for me.
  • steve1904
    steve1904 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    b:pleased
    SerenityMare: A NPC in the beginner area that is giving out packs :s
  • forumgrayrath
    forumgrayrath Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    is it possible to unlink my Facebook account from PWI stuff?
  • CandyCorn - Raging Tide
    CandyCorn - Raging Tide Posts: 1,547 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    is it possible to unlink my Facebook account from PWI stuff?

._. -pats- that is why you want to use a false facebook account
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Move along..move along
  • captriker
    captriker Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    two months, still cannot get jonas blessing...

same everytime! no matter the broswer I use..

go to pwi's facebook page then
    enter usr / pwd..

page reloads, I click facebook icon.
    popup from fb and I enter user/pwd click login..

"An error occurred with Perfect World Entertainment. Please try again later."

ALL THE TIME... what gives?!?!?
  • BiWinning - Heavens Tear
    BiWinning - Heavens Tear Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I forget my email that I signed up with for PWI, can I find it some how so I can remember it and make a fb to sign up with cuz totally not liking this on my actual fb.
  • Father_gold - Sanctuary
    Father_gold - Sanctuary Posts: 449 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Well i don't about you guys, but as of right now, the jone's blessing ticket won't convert to an actual blessing for me. i tried relogging and everything. it is just sitting there unable to do anything.
  • Pepper - Lost City
    Pepper - Lost City Posts: 161 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Well i don't about you guys, but as of right now, the jone's blessing ticket won't convert to an actual blessing for me. i tried relogging and everything. it is just sitting there unable to do anything.

Maybe your quest list is 20/20, or inv. full
    works fine for me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Metal raging Perfect Worlds since 2007
  • Beastlaird - Heavens Tear
    Beastlaird - Heavens Tear Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    what button? it worked fine for me (well, i'm with iceweasel actually)

Use FF and Google Chrome works fine with both still have some issues with it when trying to use IE9, but other than that doing good. But would like to know one thing how is it some ppl are still getting the PWI Anniversary Blessing? B)Is it still available if so whats the link to get it or where or what needs to be done to get it. Have friends that gets one every 60 days when ask they just say go to Forums. Well been here looking for awhile never find anything on it just the Jones Blessing is all can find.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Move Forward
    To SUCCEED
This discussion has been closed.