sins r op anti qq thread

Options
2»

Comments

• Hidden_Draco - Harshlands
    Hidden_Draco - Harshlands Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    o.o I honestly didn't even know sins were op, i started PW a couple months after Tideborn was released and i made an Assassin because the name sounded cool lol. I had no idea that they were gunna be this rediculous as a class.... But i have waaay too much fun to care.b:chuckle
  • Eternal_Soul - Harshlands
    Eternal_Soul - Harshlands Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    lol, you know what i have always noticed? how its ALWAYS the sins that say the class is not overpowered and they are far beyond op. It litterily doesnt take trying at all to kill pretty much any class with sin, all you have to do is do regular hits and the fight is over. they also stun to long, bm should be the ONLY class able to stunlock, and also sin can paralize and kill any class pretty much before the paralize is even over. not to mention the skills they have can kill even HA classes in just a few hits. If you disagree then you obviously use sin and you use it because you suck with every class, if you have a problem with what i have to say. I DONT GIVE A ****!!b:cool
  • blackberry548
    blackberry548 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    lol, you know what i have always noticed? how its ALWAYS the sins that say the class is not overpowered and they are far beyond op. It litterily doesnt take trying at all to kill pretty much any class with sin, all you have to do is do regular hits and the fight is over. they also stun to long, bm should be the ONLY class able to stunlock, and also sin can paralize and kill any class pretty much before the paralize is even over. not to mention the skills they have can kill even HA classes in just a few hits. If you disagree then you obviously use sin and you use it because you suck with every class, if you have a problem with what i have to say. I DONT GIVE A ****!!b:cool

^ I couldn't agree more! b:victory
  • Sophinataira - Lost City
    Sophinataira - Lost City Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Woah why did my icon change on the earlier post? I guess I dont use the forums enough. b:surrender
  • Ryoutah - Harshlands
    Ryoutah - Harshlands Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options

but my main is a bm, =] i know sins r op dumb***. just wondered at the time what kind of flame the community would torch this thread with. b:surrender
  • Hidden_Draco - Harshlands
    Hidden_Draco - Harshlands Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    They are op o.o i'll admit it, and why should bm's e the only class able to stun lock... that doesnt make any sense because they have aps too..... anyways, Make an assassin, and tell me its not fun to play. I will call u a liar b:pleasedb:pleased
  • Fleuri - Sanctuary
    Fleuri - Sanctuary Posts: 1,763 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Sins really need some adjustment or we wont have many other classes left soon.

But how do you distinguish between people that give up from game balance issues from people that give up for other reasons?
  • zamolxis
    zamolxis Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Just increase stealth mana drain at 100-200 per second. See what happens then. b:laugh
  • Evict - Heavens Tear
    Evict - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,301 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    zamolxis wrote: »
    Just increase stealth mana drain at 100-200 per second. See what happens then. b:laugh

Oh damn. I hope they make pots that recover MP by 500/sec- Oh wait.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dysk is my tasty chimichanga. <3
  • Dralighte - Harshlands
    Dralighte - Harshlands Posts: 1,540 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    They are op o.o i'll admit it, and why should bm's e the only class able to stun lock... that doesnt make any sense because they have aps too..... anyways, Make an assassin, and tell me its not fun to play. I will call u a liar b:pleasedb:pleased

My sin is lvl 100.
    I already pked with it.
    There's no challenge and it's boring. To be to much OP with well gears is kinda for noobs...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kylin: thrashtalk everyone, win TWs, serious faction -Dralighte
  • Shadowfire - Dreamweaver
    Shadowfire - Dreamweaver Posts: 356 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I made a sin and got it to 100, but I refuse to do pvp on it (unless I'm online when o_o does tw, which i'll just kill myself on bramble...yeah...lol). Sins are great for farming, but imo too op for me to not hate myself for pking on one. And force stealth when trying to fight sins is just annoying. If you can't kill someone with all the other advantages a sin has, you really should get to eat the dirt for a bit and think about how badly you failed. b:shutup
  • NatiIie - Harshlands
    NatiIie - Harshlands Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options

you are so right its not even funnyb:angry
  • NoXide_ - Heavens Tear
    NoXide_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 215 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options

But guess what! Sins are overpowered!!! and look at my avatar O_O

QQ Sins you overpowered i hate you all!!! b:angry
  • theheck3
    theheck3 Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Sins are OP .

n
    e
    c
    r
    o

LORD
  • RangerFEAR - Lost City
    RangerFEAR - Lost City Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Ok lemme put my two pennies in here... Ok my bm has 38k pdef and 27 defence levels, and sin 1 shot all 9.2k of my HP, only other class that 1 shots all my hp is a metal atk from a R9 +10 or higher archer, or Wishess doing armageddon lol. A physical attack that deals base damage should not 1 shot my bm, it is rediculous. Sure I can take down plenty of OP sin, but when I hit a sin for 500's using auto attack, and they have like 5k pdef, while they hit me for 1ks when I am at my max pdef, there is a serious problem lol. I have a 2.7 year old build that I have perfectly mastered and it has high damage output and high survivabiility. I often take on 3 10x gankers and can win or almost win. 1 sin = 4 people that is my comparison.
  • krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Closed for necro.
This discussion has been closed.