sins r op anti qq thread

Options
Ryoutah - Harshlands
Ryoutah - Harshlands Posts: 27 Arc User
edited November 2011 in Arigora Colosseum
imo i say sins should stay the way they r. they r fun to use and squishy as hell. if ur fat and lazy then plz qq more about a class that isn't impossible to beat 1v1. if u have an idiot sin and an idiot <place class here> then either player can win. all i can say is this. if u can't handle a sin's stealth and aps then plz reroll and join the ranks. b:bye
Post edited by Ryoutah - Harshlands on

Comments

• Caterpie - Dreamweaver
    Caterpie - Dreamweaver Posts: 147 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Yesterday, I had a 10x sin 1-shotting a 10x BARB in my server's pk spot. (this barb is pretty notorious for being very difficult to kill. +8 or higher full nirvy with half vit stones, half JosD).

He would res and she would immediately drop him again before he could do anything.

This is not OP?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Heavy Cash Shopping is the difference between understanding simple game mechanics at level 30, or level 101.
  • Ryoutah - Harshlands
    Ryoutah - Harshlands Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    gtfo. the only way a sin can even one shot an HA is if they have far better refines or use bramble. other than that they r no op whatsoever.
  • Sun_Burn - Lost City
    Sun_Burn - Lost City Posts: 579 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    gtfo. the only way a sin can even one shot an HA is if they have far better refines or use bramble. other than that they r no op whatsoever.

wasnt sure if this thread was a troll until I saw this, level up some more and you'll see how wrong you are. I see sins constantly take out barbs equally geared.
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    At last an entertainment thread . . (b:pleased)
    You start it your self thread starter. (b:bye)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
  • karinizsharron
    karinizsharron Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Isn't all of us also stupid to play games as it's a routine things to do.
    And more funny that we argue over the game . . .

So many things is stupid on these world, people just didn't realize it. Or doesn't admit it . .
    Many things is just a obstacle to distract you . .

(b:bye)

Stupid people really are everywhere, considering your post complete nonsense. LEARN GRAMMER!!! Then you can tell people what stupid is
  • Demon_troll - Harshlands
    Demon_troll - Harshlands Posts: 622 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    and archers area not underpowered and a laughing stock even at endgame. **** sins
  • Niteshadows - Harshlands
    Niteshadows - Harshlands Posts: 583 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    it's simple. sins were meant to kill fast cuz they're so damn squishy. it's not rocket science. if u survive the first initial attack then u must exploit this fact. try to prolonge the fight and have the sin fight ur battle. :)
    Do you hate me? Good, that makes for an adequate conversation starter.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    it's simple. sins were meant to kill fast cuz they're so damn squishy. it's not rocket science. if u survive the first initial attack then u must exploit this fact. try to prolonge the fight and have the sin fight ur battle. :)
    Yeah go fight joppe or UltimateNin. Even tho they have the skill of a 5 year old (both have spammed 2 stuns right on top of eachother on me), see what happens after you survive their initial attack.
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    lolwut?

If you survive the inital attack.............

They force stealth, gain a spark from that alone, rebuff, wait for cooldowns and then do it all over again.

Sins always get the first attack, can easily run from a fight until it's favorable for them, completely negate range with their teleport skills, they have more disables than a BM, and RIDICULOUS damage output.

There should be a rule on the forums, you aren't allowed to post a thread statying that ____ class is over/underpowere until you've been at level 100+ for at least 2 months.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
    edited March 2011
    Options
    lolwut?

They force stealth, gain a spark from that alone, rebuff, wait for cooldowns and then do it all over again.

Sins always get the first attack, can easily run from a fight until it's favorable for them, completely negate range with their teleport skills, they have more disables than a BM, and RIDICULOUS damage output, and RIDICULOUS chi gain, and instant high critical damage / chance, able to escape from magic damage, require extra care to beat. (b:shutup)

There should be a rule on the forums, you aren't allowed to post a thread statying that ____ class is over/underpowere until you've been at level 100+ for at least 2 months.

(b:shutup)(b:shutup)(b:shutup)(b:shutup)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    lolwut?

Sins always get the first attack, can easily run from a fight until it's favorable for them, completely negate range with their teleport skills, they have more disables than a BM, and RIDICULOUS damage output.

There should be a rule on the forums, you aren't allowed to post a thread statying that ____ class is over/underpowere until you've been at level 100+ for at least 2 months and have fought a competent member of X class.

Fixed for more accuracy!
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited March 2011
    Options
    What they need to do to balance sins.

Raise the interval on daggers, either by .05 or .1, they hit so much harder than claws and due to every sin having R8 chest, at the same speed.

Get rid of stealth skill giving +10 stealth levels and their passive giving +20 stealth levels, or give every class a passive for +30 detection. I'm a level 101 and I can't see a sin if he's level 72, that is ridiculous. That or incorporate a system where the closer you are to the sin the higher your detection level is.

Lower the duration of their immobilizes. A good sin can keep you immobilized better than a BM, when a class can stun lock better than a BM then something is wrong.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    lolwut?

They will eventually lose patience and that's when someone dies, but meh, running around in a circle for 20 minutes, ignoring every other player that shows up (knowing full well that you'll get jumped if you get involved with another fight) JUST so you can kill one god damn sin....not exactly fun.

Plus:

1) Sins are a-holes with ego issues.
    2) Sins are free to survive off of ganks alone.

There's a sin on my server who was once in a guild with a seriously bad habit of ganking. You kill one in 1v1 and suddenly 13 of them show up. They had a sin who, for the life of him, could not figure out how to hit a Psychic without stunning himself. So one day when tons showed up to back him up I just said "why don't you guys stop holding his hand so he can actually learn wtf he's supposed to do." Well, he didn't like that I acknowledged he was sucking balls and took it as trash talking. To this day, he still doesn't know how to hit a Psy without stunning himself, but he'll gladly stalk me for ages and jump me the moment I get in a fight, once someone else has taken that bullet for him. It's an incredible annoyance.

Stealth needs some form of balance. Either a time delay between their initial attack out of stealth, detection levels more available to others or a direct counter class for sins.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    A good sin can keep you immobilized better than a BM, when a class can stun lock better than a BM then something is wrong.

You mean when a class that can cut through 1225% of equipment's physical defense of HA, BM with bell, Marrow and BM lvl 100 buff, in less than 6 seconds with auto attacks like here, something is wrong?
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited March 2011
    Options
    That too.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Spot_ - Lost City
    _Spot_ - Lost City Posts: 318 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    One simple fix would be force stealth costing a spark and not giving one.....

We still be OP but better than nothing i guess..
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I really think that when sins were being designed it was intended for force stealth to consume a spark.

But the devs messed it up and a few days later one of them was like "hey this skill gives a spark instead of taking one" and the devs were like "well, too lazy to fix it, so lets just roll with that"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SinfuINature - Harshlands
    SinfuINature - Harshlands Posts: 533 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    maybe make stealth where the mobs cannot see them but if a payer is paying attention he can see a light glow or shadow or something... but it is funny to be able to hide from everyone even if they are lvl 101 and your lvl 80 b:chuckle

but lets be honest... does a sin really need stealth to own some one?
  • _blood_rain - Sanctuary
    _blood_rain - Sanctuary Posts: 2,532 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    lolwut?

Lol becomes hard to argue if they are OP or not when you put things so analytically, I don't know why people still insist otherwise :s

Really someone should make a chart comparing the abilities of the assassin class with the others, then I dare anyone to argue back.

But that level 100 rule wouldn't work, level 100 doesnt mean much here anymore lol

EDIT: I think your are correct SinfuI, they don't really need stealth to own people xD. That's just the major issue because with stealth the assassin always gets to choose when the fight starts and when it ends if he's failed. But even without stealth they are so hard to beat with their endless status effects, extra crit damage, heals, chi gain, etc etc...
    and hell even their weapons are too much, I've seen those zerk daggers at work. If you ask me, I say I've seen at least 2 assassin weapons with stats that look like they came straight from a private server. One, is the zerk daggers, I've played servers were zerk was taken out of bows because of how ridiculously fail that is, yet official servers think its ok to put it in daggers. Makes me Lol.

Also, those daggers that give around 39-38 dex.....I think they are Fc daggers, but come on pwi that's a bit much.
  • Spliffany - Lost City
    Spliffany - Lost City Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    well, i don't think that sins will be nerfed in any way, but here are some ideas anyways:

- neither zerk nor advanced zerk on daggers
    - any spark should get sins out of stealth
    - if they r in stealth and get into a certain range to u (5m for example), u r able to see them (as if they were in ur squad)
    - using Shadow Escape should consume a spark
    - if they have a DoT on them, every tick should get them out of stealth

other than that i'd like to see bramble guard (veno buff) to work in pvp.
    maybe even bramble hood. i have to admit, the reflect of hood is pretty OP, but it's pretty expensive as it costs 2 sparks and only lasts 15 seconds. it can't be spammed, but sins would need to pay a bit more attention.
    bramble guard and bramble hood work in cube, in tourney and in tw. so y shouldn't they work in open pvp as well?!

but whatever change we'd like to see, i doubt it's going to happen. so we just have to deal it...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Peerless -> GuardianZ -> RageQuit -> Spectral -> Essence -> Tri-Force [retired]
  • Sint - Harshlands
    Sint - Harshlands Posts: 579 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    stealth > double spark > harmony > headhunt. try it on anything your lvl that is not wearing ha. You either win, miss or suck.
  • ArchSaber - Sanctuary
    ArchSaber - Sanctuary Posts: 1,440 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    When a sin has +12 rank 9 and is 2.86, of course he would nuke a bm like nykage with full +10 vit stone, level 11 bell and marrow + buddhas guard in under 6 seconds. If he had full JoSD, it take cheze a couple seconds longer to nuke him. Which gives him enough time to leap. Which is unlikely since JoSD costs a fortune and 4 mil each to shard. But then again the sin can also time tackling slash and throat cut, so really theres no escaping a GOOD sin.
    AP classes are a real butt pounding...
  • Niteshadows - Harshlands
    Niteshadows - Harshlands Posts: 583 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    to nerf sins:

take off stealth completely.
    keep aps.
    keep deaden nerves.
    lower down the chi they gain.
    decreased accuracy when using chill of the deep.
    lower the dmg output a sin can do and nerf endgame dmg output as well.
    lower their tele's down to 20-25 meters to give archers back their range/do that for the seekers teles stun as well, but lower their cd time.
    remove some of their control skills.
    lower the percent that they r unable to be stunned. <tidal protection

if there's more plz list it.
    Do you hate me? Good, that makes for an adequate conversation starter.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2011
    Options
    It will be funny if someone come with reason they are assassin = mean to kill.
    Mean = normal for them to be able to kill anything a lot easier than other class.
    Mean = normal for them to always capable for a strike back while hide in safety waiting for the perfect timing.
    Mean = normal for them surprise ****** you and hide again to safety if you somehow able to avoid the surprise gift.

Nerf . . nerf . . (b:shutup)(b:chuckle)(b:laugh)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Jellytoast - Sanctuary
    Jellytoast - Sanctuary Posts: 1,295 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    The problem is sins don't even need good gear to own people in pvp, because of the skills they come with. Which is why most sins get an ego. >.>
    Deaden Nerves just isn't fair. I know I'm complaining, but seriously. No other class gets any skill advantages like this.
    There doesn't seem to be anything sins have that causes a negative effect except chill of the deep. >.> Clerics have debuffs, (which also debuff the cleric) Barbs have bloodbath, BM's have marrows, Psys have voodoos, etc.

Also, how can a cleric beat a sin with no apoth or genies? Can't be done from all the pvp I've seen unless there's a severe level or gear difference. Sins just wait in stealth until plume shell goes away to stun.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    jellytoast - Demon Cleric
    Wizzypop - Demon Wizard

"We cannot solve our problems with the same
    thinking we used when we created them." -Albert Einstein
  • VonSabrewulf - Harshlands
    VonSabrewulf - Harshlands Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    i love threads like these cause peopel are so rigth.Sins are very OP yet PWI ignores them as long as their making money from peopel rerolling sins. Im so ****ign tired of PvP, last nigth i went out and while i fougth a BM and beat him, a sin popped out of nowhere and killed me then thougth he has big **** after he finished off what the BM started b:angry
  • Saeidon - Heavens Tear
    Saeidon - Heavens Tear Posts: 322 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    imo i say sins should stay the way they r. they r fun to use and squishy as hell. if ur fat and lazy then plz qq more about a class that isn't impossible to beat 1v1. if u have an idiot sin and an idiot <place class here> then either player can win. all i can say is this. if u can't handle a sin's stealth and aps then plz reroll and join the ranks. b:bye

What I'm hoping is that every idiot rolls a sin, and makes it impossible for everyone else to play without rolling a sin. In this ideal world, we then all eventually give in to class overpower and neglect our enjoyment of the game. It will be a strange world, as you will only ever see people as a faint blur.

If you choose to stick with your original class, you should bow down to any sin who spam offers you 1v1's and accept their superiority if they emerge victorious. Of course it doesnt matter if you could kill them for fun on their previous toon, please don't use such a ridiculous excuse, go QQ elsewhere... they have clearly nailed the nuances of the assassin class and are now a very skilled player.

This shouldnt be seen as sarcasm, I genuinely believe that the game would be a better place if 100% of the population were assassins. Class overpower should be embraced by the masses, not dealt with by the devs b:thanks
    I love drinking tea
  • Dralighte - Harshlands
    Dralighte - Harshlands Posts: 1,540 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    well, i don't think that sins will be nerfed in any way, but here are some ideas anyways:

- neither zerk nor advanced zerk on daggers
    - any spark should get sins out of stealth-> and when they sparks without stealth and they return in stealth, they lost the sparks buff- if they r in stealth and get into a certain range to u (5m for example), u r able to see them (as if they were in ur squad) good idea o.o. but the shadow teleport will be more used now...- using Shadow Escape should consume a spark
    - if they have a DoT on them, every tick should get them out of stealth

other than that i'd like to see bramble guard (veno buff) to work in pvp.
    maybe even bramble hood. i have to admit, the reflect of hood is pretty OP, but it's pretty expensive as it costs 2 sparks and only lasts 15 seconds. it can't be spammed, but sins would need to pay a bit more attention.
    bramble guard and bramble hood work in cube, in tourney and in tw. so y shouldn't they work in open pvp as well?!

but whatever change we'd like to see, i doubt it's going to happen. so we just have to deal it...

^there
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kylin: thrashtalk everyone, win TWs, serious faction -Dralighte
  • TigerLily - Lost City
    TigerLily - Lost City Posts: 1,209 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Sins really need some adjustment or we wont have many other classes left soon. Its pretty lame that like 40-50% of PWI already re-rolled assassin. But its also understandable, you cant really enjoy pvp now unless you can stealth and see all the other 1000000 sins out there waiting to gank people.

I do find it funny when people say stuff like "Sins are so OP they can kill endgame barbs".

I mean doesn't that say something about barbs...Like how we all think its perfectly fine with a class that never dies 1v1 and get upset when it actually happens. Thats not really balanced either. Barbs are suppose to die 1v1 like everyone else <_<
  • ArchSaber - Sanctuary
    ArchSaber - Sanctuary Posts: 1,440 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Whats with the necro?

Sins will always be OP and always be better than us.

/...thread
    AP classes are a real butt pounding...
This discussion has been closed.