Seeker Skills...wtf?

_Petal_ - Harshlands
_Petal_ - Harshlands Posts: 499 Arc User
edited April 2011 in General Discussion
Let's talk about two of the 79+ Skills...

Last Stand and Unwinding Gesture.

Last Stand:
In a nutshell, this skill allows you to not only heal yourself (instantly) and makes you invulnerable to stun, immobilize, etc.

Unwinding Gesture:
Bottom line, this skill negates the cooldown of Voidstep and Unfetter.

(For those of you who don't know, Voidstep is the Seeker's telestun, and Unfetter is their movement increase ability.)

....Are you people on crack? I hope this isn't your solution to Assassins.
They made fun of me because I wasn't a R8 Psychic...and then came third cast. It's not funny anymore.

Reason 88 to buy a makeover scroll:
gomba: "Your butt looks like an eggplant."
Q_Q
Post edited by _Petal_ - Harshlands on

Comments

• Evict - Heavens Tear
    Evict - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,301 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    You failed to mention that Last Stand is only usable when your HP is at 40% or below and drains all your MP on use with a 3 minute cooldown. Just sayin'.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dysk is my tasty chimichanga. <3
  • Sirrobert - Dreamweaver
    Sirrobert - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,395 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Exactly what does that second one?
    9 out of 10 voices in my head say I'm not crazy... the 10th is singing the music of tetris
  • Jolly_Green - Harshlands
    Jolly_Green - Harshlands Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Yeah, this is nuts. My Psychic is level 98...and the only thing that scares me next to assassins stealthganking...are Seekers.

Example A:

I go out, there happens to be a 10x Seeker there. Demon. I'm Sage.
    So he Gemini Slashes me, and I go splat.

Seriously, that skill could oneshot me easily...and I'm a VIT build with almost 3.5k HP. That's just powerfully stupid.

Example B:
    I go out, same ****. This time I'm fully buffed. I have 31k Soulforce right now.
    Seeker does Voidstep, but thanks to Retaliation, it reflects. I run away with Holy Path. Glacial Shards. Ha ha, you can't move. Macro, macro, macro...
    Oh but WAIT, the seeker has a skill that resets the cooldowns to telestun me again! Oh whoops, looks like my Retaliation buff is over.

Splat. Dead.

What the hell were they thinking with this class? b:quiet
  • Cheze - Lost City
    Cheze - Lost City Posts: 200 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    ...and I'm a VIT build with almost 3.5k HP

^^

that's epic.
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    Typhyse - Sanctuary Posts: 3,469 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Give them bloodpaint and allow them to use fists/claws, them I'll start QQing.
    Demon_Troll: "takes on the appearance of an innocent archer but turns into a mindless idiot once you hear him speak"
    ~Spazz~
  • Evict - Heavens Tear
    Evict - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,301 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Yeah, this is nuts. My Psychic is level 98...and the only thing that scares me next to assassins stealthganking...are Seekers.

Example A:

Seriously, that skill could oneshot me easily...and I'm a VIT build with almost 3.5k HP. That's just powerfully stupid.

Example B:
    I go out, same ****. This time I'm fully buffed. I have 31k Soulforce right now.
    Seeker does Voidstep, but thanks to Retaliation, it reflects. I run away with Holy Path. Glacial Shards. Ha ha, you can't move. Macro, macro, macro...
    Oh but WAIT, the seeker has a skill that resets the cooldowns to telestun me again! Oh whoops, looks like my Retaliation buff is over.

Splat. Dead.

You never thought to use Psychic Will or Earth Vector? Demon Seeker only have Last Stand to rely on, so if he's stunned pre 40% HP, he has no skills to resist stun. srsly.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dysk is my tasty chimichanga. <3
    edited April 2011

Your doing something wrong here.
    Maybe you should try refine your armor, and put some citrine shards in it
    9 out of 10 voices in my head say I'm not crazy... the 10th is singing the music of tetris
  • L_y_n_x - Raging Tide
    L_y_n_x - Raging Tide Posts: 166 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    /facepalm

Let's compare to other classes one quick sec..

- Bm's can altar magical in need to lessen damage...Diamond Sutra to quick heal. Cancel casting with shadowless kick

- Barbs can soild shield to lessen damage, Invoke or use sunder to recover some hp. They can cancel with alacarity

- Sins have bloodpaint, shadow escape and Deaden nerves.

- Mystics can heal from lvl 1

- Wiz can heal (although long casting time, I do admit) at lvl 29

- Psys can heal (And some pretty nifty buffs), not sure what level

- Venos can heal (I think at 29 too or so)

- Clerics can heal form level 1

- Archers can't, but can have insane evasion and powerful distance attacks

Omg..Seekers got a heal and it's a 79 skill b:cry
  • Waterfal - Sanctuary
    Waterfal - Sanctuary Posts: 2,723 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    /facepalm

- Bm's can altar magical in need to lessen damage...Diamond Sutra to quick heal. Cancel casting with shadowless kick

- Barbs can soild shield to lessen damage, Invoke or use sunder to recover some hp. They can cancel with alacarity

b:laugh You're so right there... xD
    Also venomancer can heal from lvl 26 with metabolic boost and swap hp/mp at lvl 29 :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvychar for the awesome sig :3

Characters:
    waterfal - lvl 90 demon ferrari veno
    Hazumi_chan - lvl 9x sage seeker
  • Ursa - Dreamweaver
    Ursa - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,634 Arc User
    edited April 2011

Example A:

Seriously, that skill could oneshot me easily...and I'm a VIT build with almost 3.5k HP.

Stopped reading right there and I almost chocked with my coffee....
    Are you for real? is your armor something from last Victoria's Secret collection? You know fashion doesn't give you defense or attk, right?

~I listen to hardcore FIGHT songs when I visit the forum, just to get into the proper mood~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sereneai - Dreamweaver
    Sereneai - Dreamweaver Posts: 351 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    is your armor something from last Victoria's Secret collection??

You just seriously made my morning!b:laughb:laugh I almost spat out my coffee.
    Things said during a Twizted faction PK session:
    Slayer_of_Souls: you guys are such suck ups. none of you have attacked twid.
    Twiddzly(fac leader): no, sere killed me already.
    Slayer_of_Souls: he's out there waiting for us, isn't he. i'm gonna die.
    Sereneai: b:sin why don't you come find out.
    Kinglkaruga: you go first dule.
    edited April 2011
    Stopped reading right there and I almost chocked with my coffee....
    Are you for real? is your armor something from last Victoria's Secret collection? You know fashion doesn't give you defense or attk, right?

If I drank coffee, I would have chocked on it now b:laugh
  • HeavensRage - Raging Tide
    HeavensRage - Raging Tide Posts: 404 Arc User
    edited April 2011

Example A:

Example B:

Splat. Dead.

First of all, lmfao at demon seeker. Second, lmfao @ 3K HP vit build.

Third, the OP is misleading. Rewinding Gesture is a level 100 skill, and it deserves to be OP, despite the fact that it's not.
  • Tanich - Raging Tide
    Tanich - Raging Tide Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited April 2011

seekers can get bloodpaint put on them like BMs and barbs can ijs
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited April 2011

Example A:

Example B:

Splat. Dead.

31k Soulforce and only 3.5k hp? What the hell is going on?
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
    edited April 2011

Even better: he only has that soulforce when fully buffed.
    Must have found a buf that increases your soulforce
  • _Perses_ - Lost City
    _Perses_ - Lost City Posts: 1,917 Arc User
    edited April 2011

Example A:

Example B:

Splat. Dead.

.....Your doing something wrong.....

Bloodpaint - Check
    fist/claw - unchecked
    Sword vortex - check
    Insane vortex dmg - check.
    HP recov w/ blood paint - faster than BM's AoE's.
    Nothing worthwhile to mention here, enjoy the animated signature~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • /Hysteria/ - Dreamweaver
    /Hysteria/ - Dreamweaver Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    vit build at 98 and u have 3.5k hp?????? thats a joke right??????
  • L_y_n_x - Raging Tide
    L_y_n_x - Raging Tide Posts: 166 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    b:quiet

I think we've just been all trolled but someone that just was bored.

"I was so OP but now can't be so much " b:cry

Let me try.. (Hey I usually don't flame, but that person asked for it...)

My new views about the game :

- Take out all classes but mine, that ain't fair, Too much diversity ruins game.. We should all be barbs that can heal and cast...Period..

-Should in fact be only 1 equip available, beeing all barbs anyway, we need just 1 good heavy suit. Should have maxed stats (1200 phys def AND magic def on each piece), no strenght requirements and a peice should be givin each 15 mins of game time. Full suit should give hp +200%, mp + 200%, chi + 200% gained, Hp and mana recovery +200, Reduce physical and magical damage 50%., interval - 1.00, channeling - 25% and experience gained + 100%.

- 10 Dragon orbs + 12 should be givin in each supply chest upgrade alond with a couple of Perfect shards.

There,

Balanced game.

This is fun..but i'll stop..You all got my point of prrety useless threads/QQing

/inb4closed
  • Azura - Lost City
    Azura - Lost City Posts: 2,281 Arc User
    edited April 2011

Vitality build, and 3.5k hp? Wtf...
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited April 2011

Example A:

Example B:

Splat. Dead.

Seriously, that skill could oneshot me easily...and I'm a VIT build with almost 3.5k HP.

And there's your problem.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Now everyone, stop being so hard on the poor guy.

Clearly, since he said he's 98 vit build with 3.5k HP, he's using some uber pro secret build like this one.

We could all learn so much from him! /bow
  • TigerLily - Lost City
    TigerLily - Lost City Posts: 1,209 Arc User
    edited April 2011

I dont think your culti matters when you have less hp than a level 30 mob. You're a 1 shot to every single class in the game, not just Seekers. Reason you mainly died to sins before is because 99% of all the active pkers play assassin.

This must be the first "Seekers are OP" tread ever tho. I'm slightly exited b:chuckle
  • Namari - Dreamweaver
    Namari - Dreamweaver Posts: 598 Arc User
    edited April 2011

Umm...my psy is pure magic and she had that much at 8x if not more, and that's with average refines...you're doing it wrong.
    Censorship is the bane of creativity. Censorship is the bane of personality. Most of all...censorship is the bane of identity.

My main is Ivy_. I'm better known as Destini. Also known as _Yvi. Yes, I have an identity crisis. b:chuckle

Looking for a signature for this character. Wanna make me one?
  • PinkyRose - Archosaur
    PinkyRose - Archosaur Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Jolly's main is an HA Psychic on archosaur server...which would explain his terrible stats. (Not to mention, he's FC'd his toon so hard, that he doesn't know what refines are.)

Tuh duh....you don't make Psychics HA...that's just plain stupid. I'm sure if you posted on Psychic forums that you were an HA Psychic....they'd crack up laughing. Why would you nurf your own class by making it HA? That would be like me, being an Arcane Barb.

OP is somewhat correct though...Gemini hurts, and I mean really hurts. Unwinding Gesture could be abused so badly it's not even funny. I'm a little concerned about Seekers now that their new skills are in...I'm terrified to see what the Mystics are going to get. b:shocked
    My Harshland main has funky lettering, so forums delete his posts. Now I post on my boredom toon from Archosaur.

98 Psychic (HL)~~_/\/\_
    93 WB (HT) ~~ x_RO/\R_x

I find your lack of intelligence disturbing, commander.... b:bye
    "It's L's half brother _/\/\_!" --Bitterroot, Harshlands xD
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Tuh duh....you don't make Psychics HA...that's just plain stupid. I'm sure if you posted on Psychic forums that you were an HA Psychic....they'd crack up laughing. Why would you nurf your own class by making it HA? That would be like me, being an Arcane Barb.
    1wizpanda3.jpg
    b:chuckle
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    ^^

that's epic.

^ This
    /facepalm

^ Truth

^ 100% This

Ps --> Seekers are OP OMG!!!!!!!!!

/facepalm

(I want to see the build o.o)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited April 2011

Example A:

Example B:

Splat. Dead.

Yeah... you deserved to get killed.
  • Avriel - Harshlands
    Avriel - Harshlands Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited April 2011

Example A:

Example B:

Splat. Dead.

lol, 3.5k hp with a vit build is terrible. Anything under 4k hp is a 1 shot to most PVPers now a days. GG, go refine.
  • Numpty_Lord - Sanctuary
    Numpty_Lord - Sanctuary Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Originally Posted by Jolly_Green - Harshlands

I'm sorry but, fail much? o...o