Seeker Skills...wtf?

2»

Comments

• Numpty_Lord - Sanctuary
    Numpty_Lord - Sanctuary Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Seriously, that skill could oneshot me easily...and I'm a VIT build with almost 3.5k HP.

Now I'm sorry but... Fail much?b:laugh
  • Numpty_Lord - Sanctuary
    Numpty_Lord - Sanctuary Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Grr web browser dun like pwi forums lol
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Yeah, this is nuts. My Psychic is level 98...and the only thing that scares me next to assassins stealthganking...are Seekers.

Example A:

I go out, there happens to be a 10x Seeker there. Demon. I'm Sage.
    So he Gemini Slashes me, and I go splat.

Seriously, that skill could oneshot me easily...and I'm a VIT build with almost 3.5k HP. That's just powerfully stupid.

Example B:
    I go out, same ****. This time I'm fully buffed. I have 31k Soulforce right now.
    Seeker does Voidstep, but thanks to Retaliation, it reflects.
    I run away with Holy Path. Glacial Shards. Ha ha, you can't move. Macro, macro, macro...
    Oh but WAIT, the seeker has a skill that resets the cooldowns to telestun me again! Oh whoops, looks like my Retaliation buff is over.

Splat. Dead.

What the hell were they thinking with this class? b:quiet

I can safely say this man has never played a Psychic in his life.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • CandyCorn - Raging Tide
    CandyCorn - Raging Tide Posts: 1,547 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    whats with you guys...making fun of the poor dude.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Move along..move along
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    whats with you guys...making fun of the poor dude.

Because it's painfully obvious the whole scenario is made up.

Learn2Psychic
    I <3 AGOREY
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    _Skai_ - Raging Tide Posts: 3,407 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Lol.. if you know how to play a psy, you'd WANT a sin to try stealthganking.

If you know how to play your psy, successfully attempting a stealthgank on a psy is kind of hard b:surrender
    [SIGPIC]Octavia is best pony[/SIGPIC]
    Vicious's Brony. Brohoof!
    youtube.com/user/SkaiPW - Assassin PvE/PvP Videos!
  • Tricannon - Dreamweaver
    Tricannon - Dreamweaver Posts: 337 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    lol the reset timer skill if u look at is a 100 skill....even cash players wont beable to get it yet till they can get through all the cultis and hit celestial...trust me its not an easy nor fun thing to do >.> and also guiet honestly im glad seekers got alot of ranged skills such as gemini strike its finally something i have to watch out for on my archer instead of my typical 'oh look melee char ill just kite to death' routine. however...theres one thing i want to know....in this pic how the waka did the seeker get mp pool buff O.o http://img5.178.com/w2i/201101/88108321505/88109020690.jpg someone please enlighten this newb archer cause i was so looking forward to it on my seeker QQ
    If I sound like I hate you, please don't take it personally...chances are I actually do.
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    Escorian - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    lol the reset timer skill if u look at is a 100 skill....even cash players wont beable to get it yet till they can get through all the cultis and hit celestial...trust me its not an easy nor fun thing to do >.> and also guiet honestly im glad seekers got alot of ranged skills such as gemini strike its finally something i have to watch out for on my archer instead of my typical 'oh look melee char ill just kite to death' routine. however...theres one thing i want to know....in this pic how the waka did the seeker get mp pool buff O.o http://img5.178.com/w2i/201101/88108321505/88109020690.jpg someone please enlighten this newb archer cause i was so looking forward to it on my seeker QQ

link is broken.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that... The world is born From zero. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes 2. 2 becomes 10. 10 becomes 100. taking it all back to one solves nothing. so long as zero remains... One.. Will eventually grow to 100 again.
  • Tricannon - Dreamweaver
    Tricannon - Dreamweaver Posts: 337 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    link is broken.

uhh works for me. if ur trying to copy and paste in another window/tab then it wont work that way cause forums use the ... to shorten the length of the URL. either click it or right click and open in new window. otherwise works on both my computers
    If I sound like I hate you, please don't take it personally...chances are I actually do.
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    lol, 3.5k hp with a vit build is terrible. Anything under 4k hp is a 1 shot to most PVPers now a days. GG, go refine.

It's obvious that the problem isn't him refining not enough (see 31k soulforce), it's him not knowing where to refine. lol
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • CandyCorn - Raging Tide
    CandyCorn - Raging Tide Posts: 1,547 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Because it's painfully obvious the whole scenario is made up.

Learn2Psychic

It was obvious that he's lying...its also obvious that wasn't intended to be answered with a real reason b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Move along..move along