DQ Rewards and Facebook Connect Down [Resolved]

Comments

• XVBx - Dreamweaver
    XVBx - Dreamweaver Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    as with the facebook promotion, maybe you guys should update the vid thats in the link on the facebook page. it's still a vid on rising tides. new ppl might get confusedb:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    My computer beat me at checkers, but I sure beat it at kickboxing. b:cool
  • nocturn331
    nocturn331 Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    You are the same person as the player I was responding to, according to Core Connect. Let me break this down for ya a bit.

1.) You originally posted on an account w/ no Avatar, and attempted to troll. For information on what a troll is, and how it's done on message boards (because you seem to be in denial, lol?):
    http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=forum+troll

In this attempt to troll, you received a friendly response from a player (me), who caught on to the attempt quickly. You posted in a thread that's 99% about Metals being taken out as a reward for aquiring Dragon Points, and against what nearly everyone was stating. Did you seriously not expect someone to quote your idiotic statement, and reply? Read the thread! Everyone here besides you and a player or two are against the Metals being taken out.

2.) It's funny that you talk about yourself and try to brag, not knowing anything about me at all. Hey guess what? I was Mortal's leader on my server (TW/PK/WB, etc). I lead the faction for over a year, and we we're pulling 60-70 peeps for each war every week for months. My 69 PK kills? I'm on a PvE server for a reason, just as your on your server for a reason. I don't run around in PK mode often, because I'd rather farm PvE-instances. Hey look! I'm a Barb, and guess what Barbs do in TW? We pull cata's, and *shock* don't kill people often. Crazy I know. I'll let that soak in for a bit, hoping your brain can comprehend this.

3.) What else have I done? 4 Nirvana runs + BH everyday for over a year. I also have a 100 BM, -int build w/ decides. I'm also in a powerful TW faction. How about you? Since we're bragging and all.

4.) Reaching end-game, as I stated before... Do you think it's an accomplishment? Was it hard for you to hit level 100? I almost have 4 toons @ level 100+. Cool right? Well, it wasn't hard one bit. The reason why people QQ'ed and still are, about Metals being taken out is simple: People worked for them. Now some have Metals in their inventory/bank, and can't do **** w/ them. People that had got the needed rep for R9 now have no way to obtain it until their faction gives them the Metals (19+ weeks), or they go on sale for 25 Gold+ in the Boutique. I took the Nirvana route for my gear, and not R9. I don't have the same worries/complaints of people. At least however, I'm able to see why people are upset, and it's quite justified. How about we let you work for your gear for 5 months, and take everything away. I bet you'd be happy, and probably squirt w/ excitement. (Btw, that was sarcasm)

Also, look at the join date on your avatar VS mine. Assuming that's your real join date (not always is, but I wouldn't trust you one bit to give one, even if asked); I was running my TW faction before you even started playing this game. 2 months ago, I stopped running the faction. So... Who's the moron now? Lawl.

+1b:chuckle
  • GAEILGE - Heavens Tear
    GAEILGE - Heavens Tear Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    nocturn331 wrote: »
    +1b:chuckle

I +1 your +1 cause im too lazy to go back and Quote Trem :D
  • Descendus - Lost City
    Descendus - Lost City Posts: 338 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Like how even though it won't send the blessing to my character, it still puts PWE's ad up on my FB page.... Hey PWE guess what? No blessing....NO FREE ADVERTISING!...b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (Need better/up-to-date sig)

Remember my name. For it's the one you will fear in your waking nightmares...
  • Myujishan - Raging Tide
    Myujishan - Raging Tide Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    All these people complaining about that taking out the medals makes the DQ page worthless must not have a functional head on their shoulders. I mean, it really isn't much without them, i can totally understand that, but it's not entirely worthless. Now I can get free Perfect Stones for my genie that I use like no tomorrow and free random pigments for if I buy fashion and dislike the color. While it is a loss to see the medal goes, quick crying about it and realize the DQ page can be used for something other that making yourself OP...
    I am a proud member of the glorious tideborn master race.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur
    BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur Posts: 1,842 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    You are the same person as the player I was responding to, according to Core Connect. Let me break this down for ya a bit.

And as stupid as this is, you must be Adroit.

Hey Rob? He thinks I'm you. My condolances.
    1.) You originally posted on an account w/ no Avatar, and attempted to troll. For information on what a troll is, and how it's done on message boards (because you seem to be in denial, lol?):
    http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=forum+troll

First of all, "I" never post on an account with no avatar.

Nahk posted on an account that didn't show his level or server, of course, but he has many characters/servers. Its not as though he posted anonamously. He used his in game name for crying out loud. Genius you are. Again, speaking without knowing a damn about what you are saying.

Second, he didn't troll anyone, really. He trolled a concept. Or at best, a type of player.

You, on the other hand, attacked im personally. Everything you said was flat out wrong, and demonstrably so.

I, on the other hand, seeing that, absolutely did come here to troll you. Not that its much of a challenge . . . .

But my apologies, we haven't be properly introduced. I am BLOODMYSTIC, supreme arch-troll of the arch server. Gird your loins, kitty.
    In this attempt to troll, you received a friendly response from a player (me), who caught on to the attempt quickly. You posted in a thread that's 99% about Metals being taken out as a reward for aquiring Dragon Points, and against what nearly everyone was stating. Did you seriously not expect someone to quote your idiotic statement, and reply? Read the thread! Everyone here besides you and a player or two are against the Metals being taken out.

Again, I posted nothing. Nahk did. But anywho . . .

So the thrust of your statement above is that he has to agree with you to post his opinion? Regardless of how they may view the issue of medals and dq, I doubt "nearly everyone" posting here would agree with you there.
    2.) It's funny that you talk about yourself and try to brag, not knowing anything about me at all. Hey guess what? I was Mortal's leader on my server (TW/PK/WB, etc). I lead the faction for over a year, and we we're pulling 60-70 peeps for each war every week for months. My 69 PK kills? I'm on a PvE server for a reason, just as your on your server for a reason. I don't run around in PK mode often, because I'd rather farm PvE-instances. Hey look! I'm a Barb, and guess what Barbs do in TW? We pull cata's, and *shock* don't kill people often. Crazy I know. I'll let that soak in for a bit, hoping your brain can comprehend this.

Um, again, he didn't talk about himself and try to brag. The fact is, I and many, many others will brag for him, and I am one of the ones that went rogue on his faction and helped cause it to disband, but that is a story for another day . . . .

and WOW, just WOW. A whole 60 people for TW? Geez, and we only had 100 sign-ups every week.

And as for kills, if your a carebear, that's great. Do what you like. But A - don't assume you know everything, and B - don't talk about end game like you know it all. Because as 90% would agree - end game PWI is all about PVP. Period. Nothing much else to do except run frost for the 1,000th time.

And as for barbs only pull catas in TW, there are quite a few that would disagree with you. *shock* If you were half as "end game" as you pretend to be, you would know that too.
    3.) What else have I done? 4 Nirvana runs + BH everyday for over a year. I also have a 100 BM, -int build w/ decides. I'm also in a powerful TW faction. How about you? Since we're bragging and all.

Does your "powerful" tw faction get 60 to show each week?

And i have no doubt that you find mindless entertainment in spamming 4 nirvana runs daily. Although I am amused that you cite doing BH as an accomplishment.

And as for bragging, I don't need to brag. I am famous, yo. My accomplishments are legendary.

I am BLOODMYSTIC, speaker of truth, slayer of the **** of Narla, liberator of all the free peoples of the Archosaur server, master propagandist for our leader in freedom Proski, and up until recently, amiable pve wizard of Archo server, beloved by all, aka BLUEMYSTIC.

Pleased to make your acquaintance.
    4.) Reaching end-game, as I stated before... Do you think it's an accomplishment? Was it hard for you to hit level 100? I almost have 4 toons @ level 100+. Cool right?

Not really. Lots of people have multiple lvl 100s. With hypers so cheap, its not exactly hard.

And I note you say "almost @100". That could mean one, ijs.
    Now some have Metals in their inventory/bank, and can't do **** w/ them.

Soooo, you think this thread is about people WITH medals qq'ing? lulz
    I took the Nirvana route for my gear, and not R9. I don't have the same worries/complaints of people.

Nirvana gear is soooooo 2010, ijs
    At least however, I'm able to see why people are upset, and it's quite justified. How about we let you work for your gear for 5 months, and take everything away. I bet you'd be happy, and probably squirt w/ excitement. (Btw, that was sarcasm)

Um, this isn't about you and your incredible powers of empathy, being "able to see why people are upset". Geez.

Its about you, telling someone else on here, basically that they are a noob (when they aren't) for not agreeing with you.
    How about we let you work for your gear for 5 months, and take everything away.

Wake up little kitty. What do you think rank 8 did to everyone that "worked hard" for their endgame gear prior to that. Rank 8 made lunar, tt99 and hell, even tt100 weapons total ****, lol. You don't see me having a qq crybaby fest on the forums about it.
    Also, look at the join date on your avatar VS mine.

Oh, this is gonna be good, lol. go on . . .
    Assuming that's your real join date (not always is, but I wouldn't trust you one bit to give one, even if asked)

uh huh, why would you let facts stop you now. Thats what got you into this mess, might as well go all in, huh?
    I was running my TW faction before you even started playing this game.

Yes yes, we know. the one with 60 sign ups. the "powerful" one.
    2 months ago, I stopped running the faction.

you don't say? how will they ever survive without you?

First, it is funny that you believe that when you started playing this game has anything to do with the right to have, and express on these forums, an opinion. I doubt anyone would agree with you there, genius.

Second, I started playing this game spring or summer of 2009, I forget exactly when, although I do have an email still from a zen purchase ($10) the first week of July 2009. So no, you are wrong again, you weren't leading a "powerful" tw faction before I even started playing this game, pumpkin. Once again, you go shooting your mouth off without even knowing what you are talking about. Don't you get tired of being proven wrong?
    So... Who's the moron now? Lawl.

Oh, I think we know the answer to that.

Lawl, ndeed.
    "And as for bragging, I don't need to brag. I am famous, yo. My accomplishments are legendary. I am BLOODMYSTIC, speaker of truth, bane of the Barbarians of Impulse, slayer of the **** of Narla, liberator of all the free peoples of the Archosaur server, former master propagandist for our leader in freedom, Proski, and Archtroll of the PWI Forums. And now? Amiable pve wizard, beloved by all, aka BLUEMYSTIC. Pleased to make your acquaintance."
  • nakhtuul
    nakhtuul Posts: 161 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Hi troll. b:bye

When you reach end-game (never), maybe you can understand and comprehend why people may be a bit upset. If you have already reached end-game (doubtful), and can't visualize why people may be a tad bit upset, then your a moron. If you never reach end-game and/or don't plan on it, thus not understanding why people are upset; Your a moron. People can reach end-game in 3-4 weeks w/ out CS'ing.

Either way, you fail. Have a nice day sir. b:shocked

Yo' homeslice. Blood is a different person. He is a much, MUCH better troll than myself. He currently holds the title as Arch Forum Troll. Get yo' shiznit straight, k?

I rolled 4 end game characters on multiple servers, 2 of them were before FC was what it is today, and before packs.

I also have been on all 4 of those characters, in strong TW factions on both servers.

RisenPhoenix - 95 Demon Cleric -Sanctuary (Before current FC and packs)
    Ceshiari - 95 Sage Barb - Sanctuary (Before current FC and packs)
    Nahktuul - 100 Sage BM -non aps- Archosaur (Led the dominating faction on Arch) [largely leveled without current FC and lack of pack gear...I had gold TT90, TT99, ect.]
    Kehrendorh - 100 Demon Archer -5aps & R8- Archosaur (FC leveled and pack gear)
    Nahktuul - Working on a sage Seeker atm, currently lvl 80. TT90 waiting in the bank.

Been playing this game since, Jan 09? If I am correct. Don't get me wrong, I am not bragging. I do not like bragging, I think it is an ugly way to show oneself's achievements. However, I feel I have to spell out to you that I am not, and am far from, being a noob to this game, and have no acquired my end game gear.

I've had my endgame equip on all those chars. My 100 archer atm is currently R8, and while R9 is cool and all, I dont want it. I don't want to be OP and be bored and QQ'ing about lack of PvP like every other R9 I know. THAT is why I could care less about medals, I think R9 is just plain dumb to introduce on a public server, especially when it was introduced right after Nirvana.

Reason why I post from my 'troll' icon is because my Seeker icon is glitched due to me re-using my 100 BM's name on the same server. The engineers are working on fixing it. In the meantime, I enjoy my little troll icon, I think its cute, tyvm.

Don't go by Core Connect, and don't assume that you know where you are walking when you walk through a dark room. Do your research first, k?

Thanks, btw Blood. I didn't know this fail attempt at a troll/flame was going on until I logged this morning b:chuckle

P.S. Tremblewith: Don't go by join date on forum avatar. What are you, new to these forums? Old players know that forum avatars and forum avatar join dates are not accurate to who is really behind the account.

Whatever tho, I will keep on being entertained at these people QQ'ing at medals being taken out, while you keep on being entertained by Blood dissecting your posts and embarrassing you for all to see.

Perfect World International Alumni
    Closed Beta 2008 - Present
  • SakuraKanagi - Sanctuary
    SakuraKanagi - Sanctuary Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    i could care less about the medal, i just want them to reduce the DQ point price of the cerberus pup pet, that ist he only thing i want from the DQ points anyway, i dont care about the medal, i dont even know what its used for
  • SakuraKanagi - Sanctuary
    SakuraKanagi - Sanctuary Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    All these people complaining about that taking out the medals makes the DQ page worthless must not have a functional head on their shoulders. I mean, it really isn't much without them, i can totally understand that, but it's not entirely worthless. Now I can get free Perfect Stones for my genie that I use like no tomorrow and free random pigments for if I buy fashion and dislike the color. While it is a loss to see the medal goes, quick crying about it and realize the DQ page can be used for something other that making yourself OP...

I agree wtih you totally on this, sure its a sad or loss thing to see the medals go, but there are so many great things the poitn system offers that are worth it, like the pigments and the pets! I also use perfect stones alot too, and htose aint cheap in game!
  • Hellraisor - Heavens Tear
    Hellraisor - Heavens Tear Posts: 311 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    I love your sarcasm :p
  • Tremblewith - Heavens Tear
    Tremblewith - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,558 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    And as stupid as this is, you must be Adroit.

Hey Rob? He thinks I'm you. My condolances.

That was actually my fault. Looked at the CC pages incorrectly.
    First of all, "I" never post on an account with no avatar.

Nahk posted on an account that didn't show his level or server, of course, but he has many characters/servers. Its not as though he posted anonamously. He used his in game name for crying out loud. Genius you are. Again, speaking without knowing a damn about what you are saying.

Second, he didn't troll anyone, really. He trolled a concept. Or at best, a type of player.

You, on the other hand, attacked im personally. Everything you said was flat out wrong, and demonstrably so.

I, on the other hand, seeing that, absolutely did come here to troll you. Not that its much of a challenge . . . .

But my apologies, we haven't be properly introduced. I am BLOODMYSTIC, supreme arch-troll of the arch server. Gird your loins, kitty.

He trolled the people that we're upset w/ Metals being taken out. I never said he trolled a specific individual, just that he was attempting to troll. I consider it an attempt, when he gets caught doing such actions.

Hai thar, I'm Trem of the Heaven's Tear server. You can call me Mr. Hankey.
    Again, I posted nothing. Nahk did. But anywho . . .

So the thrust of your statement above is that he has to agree with you to post his opinion? Regardless of how they may view the issue of medals and dq, I doubt "nearly everyone" posting here would agree with you there.

Where did I say that? I said earlier a few people didn't agree, and could care less if they wanted Metal's back in. What I simply said was, if you post a flaimebait article in any thread on a online message board, expect to have people on your tail. It's okay when someone voices there opinion. It's like "wtfbbq" when someone comes in, and instead of voicing there opinion, attempts to troll. There is a difference between trolling (to obtain an emotional response out of the reader), and posting your opinion. I'm only going to rail on someone like I have here, when their "voicing of the opinion", was indeed telling others to basically "QQ moar" (a bit more wordy than that).
    Um, again, he didn't talk about himself and try to brag. The fact is, I and many, many others will brag for him, and I am one of the ones that went rogue on his faction and helped cause it to disband, but that is a story for another day . . . .

and WOW, just WOW. A whole 60 people for TW? Geez, and we only had 100 sign-ups every week.

And as for kills, if your a carebear, that's great. Do what you like. But A - don't assume you know everything, and B - don't talk about end game like you know it all. Because as 90% would agree - end game PWI is all about PVP. Period. Nothing much else to do except run frost for the 1,000th time.

And as for barbs only pull catas in TW, there are quite a few that would disagree with you. *shock* If you were half as "end game" as you pretend to be, you would know that too.

1.) Eh? Well, remember. I had thought you we're both the same person, due to a mistake w/ CC. Anyways, bragging is bragging. At the end of the day, it's just a video game.

2.) The same goes w/ you. Don't assume you know someone via a post or two. When it comes to end-game, PvE-instances and TW are all I do, as I don't like PK too much (just find it rather boring). For a PvP server, end-game is for PK (generally). For a PvE server, end-game is acquiring end-game status (gear, level, shards, refines, soloability, etc), and using it in PvE. Some would disagree, and put up a viable argument. Such as, the reason your obtaining that gear is to be able to kill easier in PK. Real PK has been dead for quite some time due to R9 +12 peeps, and 5aps +12 103-105 sins. While I agree PvE-based instances are easy as hell, and repetitive - I do enjoy them, for what they are worth. PK is just... So boring. While it serves as a challenge for all, I have never found it to be my thing.

3.) My job for over a year in my faction, was to pull a cata. That was my job, thus I didn't get kills. While I agree that Barbs can be put in other squads in TW (Nuke/Strike/Stun), the primary job for a Barb will and always will, be to pull catas. That's that. A Barb w/ 40k HP > any other class being able to pull catas. Barb's will always serve as cata pullers (even though others can do it). Yes I know about -int claw Barbs as well. Claws in TW, w/ reduced vit? No thanks.
    Does your "powerful" tw faction get 60 to show each week?

And i have no doubt that you find mindless entertainment in spamming 4 nirvana runs daily. Although I am amused that you cite doing BH as an accomplishment.

And as for bragging, I don't need to brag. I am famous, yo. My accomplishments are legendary.

I am BLOODMYSTIC, speaker of truth, slayer of the **** of Narla, liberator of all the free peoples of the Archosaur server, master propagandist for our leader in freedom Proski, and up until recently, amiable pve wizard of Archo server, beloved by all, aka BLUEMYSTIC.

Pleased to make your acquaintance.

1.) Uh, yeah. We have 100+ people online every time we TW. Of course, only 80 can be rostered, along w/ some in reserves.

2.) Not accomplishment. Mere show of dedication to the game (lack of life, I suppose). Not everyone on the server can say they do a consistent spread of dailies, everyday for over a year, not missing one. It just show's my perseverance and dedication to furthering my toon, and becoming a better player.

3.) I'm also, pretty famous of my server. If most people haven't heard my consistent call for Nirvana runs often on WC (When can't acquire people from faction/FL), they have probably been living in a cave. (FF?)
    Not really. Lots of people have multiple lvl 100s. With hypers so cheap, its not exactly hard.

And I note you say "almost @100". That could mean one, ijs.

I could make a post for you on my other toon(s), if you'd like? You can try doing a search on "Clonado" and see what you find. That would be my BM.
    Soooo, you think this thread is about people WITH medals qq'ing? lulz

Have you not read many posts? Why are people upset in your mind? This thread was supposed to be about DQ Rewards/Facebook Connect being down at the moment. However, people are extremely upset at:
    -Not obtain R9 w/ out waiting 19+ weeks and getting one per week (hoping that their faction gets it each week), or waiting for a CS sale
    -DQ points are now basically worthless
    -People who have Metals ALREADY in there possession, now are unable to obtain anymore and there hard work has gone to waste
    -The lack GM/CM moderation/support on this subject

What's to not understand? Thread might be titled different, but people are sure upset about Metals, eh?
    Nirvana gear is soooooo 2010, ijs

It is?

Take a look at the stats, bonuses, etc on a stage 2 Nirvana TT-based OR Lunar based wep. Look to see what refine's higher, starts higher, and all that. Compare it to R9. Now compare the costs. Nirvana stage 2 wep looking good yet? Do the same for the gear. Check the bonuses. Do the work, and figure out which is "really" better.

Just because people have told you R9 is better than Nirvana, means ****. R9 ring is pro. Just about all the rest of R9 gear is blown away by Nirvana stage 2, @ end-game.
    you don't say? how will they ever survive without you?

First, it is funny that you believe that when you started playing this game has anything to do with the right to have, and express on these forums, an opinion. I doubt anyone would agree with you there, genius.

Second, I started playing this game spring or summer of 2009, I forget exactly when, although I do have an email still from a zen purchase ($10) the first week of July 2009. So no, you are wrong again, you weren't leading a "powerful" tw faction before I even started playing this game, pumpkin. Once again, you go shooting your mouth off without even knowing what you are talking about. Don't you get tired of being proven wrong?

I stated "not always is, but I wouldn't trust you one bit to give one, even if asked", in my first post. I know that the join date is sometimes different on the forums, than in all actuality. However, I wasn't going to ask you, because I wouldn't trust a real answer to be provided. Not saying your lying; just that I don't trust you.
    nakhtuul wrote: »
    Yo' homeslice. Blood is a different person. He is a much, MUCH better troll than myself. He currently holds the title as Arch Forum Troll. Get yo' shiznit straight, k?

I rolled 4 end game characters on multiple servers, 2 of them were before FC was what it is today, and before packs.

I also have been on all 4 of those characters, in strong TW factions on both servers.

RisenPhoenix - 95 Demon Cleric -Sanctuary (Before current FC and packs)
    Ceshiari - 95 Sage Barb - Sanctuary (Before current FC and packs)
    Nahktuul - 100 Sage BM -non aps- Archosaur (Led the dominating faction on Arch) [largely leveled without current FC and lack of pack gear...I had gold TT90, TT99, ect.]
    Kehrendorh - 100 Demon Archer -5aps & R8- Archosaur (FC leveled and pack gear)
    Nahktuul - Working on a sage Seeker atm, currently lvl 80. TT90 waiting in the bank.

Been playing this game since, Jan 09? If I am correct. Don't get me wrong, I am not bragging. I do not like bragging, I think it is an ugly way to show oneself's achievements. However, I feel I have to spell out to you that I am not, and am far from, being a noob to this game, and have no acquired my end game gear.

I've had my endgame equip on all those chars. My 100 archer atm is currently R8, and while R9 is cool and all, I dont want it. I don't want to be OP and be bored and QQ'ing about lack of PvP like every other R9 I know. THAT is why I could care less about medals, I think R9 is just plain dumb to introduce on a public server, especially when it was introduced right after Nirvana.

Reason why I post from my 'troll' icon is because my Seeker icon is glitched due to me re-using my 100 BM's name on the same server. The engineers are working on fixing it. In the meantime, I enjoy my little troll icon, I think its cute, tyvm.

Don't go by Core Connect, and don't assume that you know where you are walking when you walk through a dark room. Do your research first, k?

Thanks, btw Blood. I didn't know this fail attempt at a troll/flame was going on until I logged this morning b:chuckle

P.S. Tremblewith: Don't go by join date on forum avatar. What are you, new to these forums? Old players know that forum avatars and forum avatar join dates are not accurate to who is really behind the account.

Whatever tho, I will keep on being entertained at these people QQ'ing at medals being taken out, while you keep on being entertained by Blood dissecting your posts and embarrassing you for all to see.

Okay, so lets assume your not lying about your avatar being broken, and you do indeed have several end-game toons. Did you expect no one to respond to your attempt to troll? You posted saying that you enjoy people QQing about the Metals, but didn't expect someone to reply w/ a response calling you out?

You may not be the same people, but both of you are clearly trolls. One states he's a troll, the other states he's a lesser version of the previous troll. Troll's are supposed to provoke an emotional response out of the reader, and I've yet to get one. The most that's happened here is:
    Troll post/flaimebait > Response to troll post > Post dignifying original troll post > Original troll poster dignifying himself/other > response to both the trolls > ?

The overall point I've hopefully made, but I know didn't and won't soak in, is to keep your snide remarks to yourself. While it's great to have an opinion that goes against the crowd, and it's cool to voice it out loud as much as you want... Telling others to QQ more, as it's valid "entertainment" for you, is moronic. People have reasons to be upset, and they are justified. Just because your unable to understand the reasons, means nothing.

And on a side note: Yeah, I have a lot of time on my hands.
  • JugalateJudy - Dreamweaver
    JugalateJudy - Dreamweaver Posts: 143 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    -removed-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    English is not my native language. Deal with it.
  • JugalateJudy - Dreamweaver
    JugalateJudy - Dreamweaver Posts: 143 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    b:laugh b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    English is not my native language. Deal with it.
  • Lurani - Raging Tide
    Lurani - Raging Tide Posts: 344 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    FixFixFix.
    QQ I want to get my makeover scroll/random pigments all ready. xD
  • JennyBlazes - Harshlands
    JennyBlazes - Harshlands Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    this is soo amusing.... Troll.. Flaimbait.... pissed off person, troll, falimbait.... rinse and repeat. Soooooo......When is the facebook connect page coming back up gms? My sin is worthless in fc without a jones!! QQ Never realized how much more bloodsoak you get with that jones until mine expired, so now I am relegated to paying 400k per spot on heads and mobs till either 90 comes, or we get the blessing back!! Hurry!!!!
  • Irdis - Sanctuary
    Irdis - Sanctuary Posts: 152 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    sooo, when do you guys plan on getting the dq page up? Did you by any chance **** up with all the idea of chests giving the dq points? XD

Anyways, give us approximate time when you guys can get the dq system back up and running :P

I should say though, if you can not fix it soon, then put it back the way it was before and keep the old version up untill you come up with the new version which actually works...

PS not flame, just a word of advice :p
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2011
    nakhtuul wrote: »
    and while R9 is cool and all, I dont want it. I don't want to be OP and be bored and QQ'ing about lack of PvP like every other R9 I know.

why I have rank 9 chest and boots, but weapon will have to wait. me too smart to gear myself outta fun.

BLOODMYSTIC - hijacking threads for my own purposes since 2010
    "And as for bragging, I don't need to brag. I am famous, yo. My accomplishments are legendary. I am BLOODMYSTIC, speaker of truth, bane of the Barbarians of Impulse, slayer of the **** of Narla, liberator of all the free peoples of the Archosaur server, former master propagandist for our leader in freedom, Proski, and Archtroll of the PWI Forums. And now? Amiable pve wizard, beloved by all, aka BLUEMYSTIC. Pleased to make your acquaintance."
    edited April 2011
    It's okay when someone voices there opinion. It's like "wtfbbq" when someone comes in, and instead of voicing there opinion, attempts to troll.

That's precisely what he did. You got your panties in a bunch because you, unlike he, could "understand" why people were upset.

He "understood" why people were upset, but he said they shouldn't be. He thinks rank 9 is stupid, and shouldn't be available, and that people that didn't get it yet and are upset should suck it up and stop qq'ing about it.

It might be an unpopular opinion, but its his, and, I might add, the opinion of not a few others (looks at my shiney new rank 9 boots and chest as I type this . . . )
    Anyways, bragging is bragging.

No, no its not. You said he was a noob and not end game. I tell you FACTS that prove differently, and you call it bragging.

Don't call someone you don't even know a noob, and they won't have reason to tell you what they have done in game.

Bragging, as you say, is definitely not bragging in this instance. Its proving you wrong, plan and simple. If your posts are any indication, I am quite certain its not a new sensation for you.
    2.) The same goes w/ you. Don't assume you know someone via a post or two.

What, don't like it, do ya? And of course, that couldn't have been my point now, could it.

*waits patiently for Tremble to catch up . . . .
    For a PvP server, end-game is for PK (generally). For a PvE server, end-game is acquiring end-game status (gear, level, shards, refines, soloability, etc), and using it in PvE.

Ugh, now I know where the players on pvp servers get it. Of COURSE noone pks on PvE servers. Not nobody, not no how.
    Some would disagree, and put up a viable argument.

Ya think?
    Such as, the reason your obtaining that gear is to be able to kill easier in PK.

Naw, +10/+12 weapons are for mobs.
    While I agree PvE-based instances are easy as hell, and repetitive - I do enjoy them, for what they are worth. PK is just... So boring. While it serves as a challenge for all, I have never found it to be my thing.

Is this therapy? Did I fall into Tremble's therapy session? what this has to do with anything, I have no idea.
    3.) the primary job for a Barb will and always will, be to pull catas. That's that. Yes I know about -int claw Barbs as well. Claws in TW, w/ reduced vit? No thanks.

Yup, that's your only 2 options for TW: cata or claw barb.

Geez, will someone on heavens tear educate this 102 guy?
    Not everyone on the server can say they do a consistent spread of dailies, everyday for over a year, not missing one. It just show's my perseverance and dedication to furthering my toon, and becoming a better player.

Am I being punked? C'mon, I know I'm being punked.
    3.) I'm also, pretty famous of my server. If most people haven't heard my consistent call for Nirvana runs often on WC (When can't acquire people from faction/FL), they have probably been living in a cave. (FF?)

Fame just took a nose dive, ijs
    I could make a post for you on my other toon(s), if you'd like? You can try doing a search on "Clonado" and see what you find. That would be my BM.

nononononono, believe me, that's not necessary
    It is?

Yes.
    Check the bonuses. Do the work, and figure out which is "really" better.

Just did. +60 attack level seems pretty definitive to me.
    Just because people have told you R9 is better than Nirvana, means ****. R9 ring is pro. Just about all the rest of R9 gear is blown away by Nirvana stage 2, @ end-game.

b:chuckle
    I stated "not always is, but I wouldn't trust you one bit to give one, even if asked", in my first post. I know that the join date is sometimes different on the forums, than in all actuality. However, I wasn't going to ask you, because I wouldn't trust a real answer to be provided. Not saying your lying; just that I don't trust you.

If you wouldn't attempt to judge people based on start date, which is absolutely irrelevant, you wouldn't have too.

Weak minds need those kind of benchmarks, I guess, to save them from thinking too hard.
    You may not be the same people, but both of you are clearly trolls.

Says the troll, lol

You trolled him before either of us trolled you.

and I would argue he STILL has yet to troll you.
    Troll post/flaimebait > Response to troll post > Post dignifying original troll post > Original troll poster dignifying himself/other > response to both the trolls > ?

Let me help - you forgot "post self-serving clap trap that noone give a hoot about and only shows me to be the noob i accuse others of being".
    The overall point I've hopefully made, but I know didn't and won't soak in, is to keep your snide remarks to yourself.

Again, so says the instigator troll.
    While it's great to have an opinion that goes against the crowd, and it's cool to voice it out loud as much as you want... Telling others to QQ more, as it's valid "entertainment" for you, is moronic.

THAT'S what this is about?!?!?!?!?! He said "QQ more"? Oh my, no wonder you don't pk. You have to be the thinnest skinned barb I have ever heard of. Wow. Just wow.
    People have reasons to be upset, and they are justified. Just because your unable to understand the reasons, means nothing.

In your opinion. And maybe even in mine (although my complaint is more that it totally doesn't make sense to remove them to protect the economy, when the glitch had absolutely NO effect on the economy AT ALL). But not his. He thought it was alot of crybaby qq, and said so. And you jumped on his **** with the usually mindless "NOOB!!!" that feebleminded idiots like you all too often do.

All we did was point out how wrong you were - he matter of factly, me? Well, with slightly more "flair".

Shut up and go buff someone
  • CJ/Tetsu - Lost City
    CJ/Tetsu - Lost City Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Hello

I would like to see a 9.0 m/s mount on dq rewards list.

Tyb:thanks
  • AriesBreath - Raging Tide
    AriesBreath - Raging Tide Posts: 689 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    That was actually my fault. Looked at the CC pages incorrectly.

He trolled the people that we're upset w/ Metals being taken out. I never said he trolled a specific individual, just that he was attempting to troll. I consider it an attempt, when he gets caught doing such actions.

Hai thar, I'm Trem of the Heaven's Tear server. You can call me Mr. Hankey.

Where did I say that? I said earlier a few people didn't agree, and could care less if they wanted Metal's back in. What I simply said was, if you post a flaimebait article in any thread on a online message board, expect to have people on your tail. It's okay when someone voices there opinion. It's like "wtfbbq" when someone comes in, and instead of voicing there opinion, attempts to troll. There is a difference between trolling (to obtain an emotional response out of the reader), and posting your opinion. I'm only going to rail on someone like I have here, when their "voicing of the opinion", was indeed telling others to basically "QQ moar" (a bit more wordy than that).

1.) Eh? Well, remember. I had thought you we're both the same person, due to a mistake w/ CC. Anyways, bragging is bragging. At the end of the day, it's just a video game.

2.) The same goes w/ you. Don't assume you know someone via a post or two. When it comes to end-game, PvE-instances and TW are all I do, as I don't like PK too much (just find it rather boring). For a PvP server, end-game is for PK (generally). For a PvE server, end-game is acquiring end-game status (gear, level, shards, refines, soloability, etc), and using it in PvE. Some would disagree, and put up a viable argument. Such as, the reason your obtaining that gear is to be able to kill easier in PK. Real PK has been dead for quite some time due to R9 +12 peeps, and 5aps +12 103-105 sins. While I agree PvE-based instances are easy as hell, and repetitive - I do enjoy them, for what they are worth. PK is just... So boring. While it serves as a challenge for all, I have never found it to be my thing.

3.) My job for over a year in my faction, was to pull a cata. That was my job, thus I didn't get kills. While I agree that Barbs can be put in other squads in TW (Nuke/Strike/Stun), the primary job for a Barb will and always will, be to pull catas. That's that. A Barb w/ 40k HP > any other class being able to pull catas. Barb's will always serve as cata pullers (even though others can do it). Yes I know about -int claw Barbs as well. Claws in TW, w/ reduced vit? No thanks.

1.) Uh, yeah. We have 100+ people online every time we TW. Of course, only 80 can be rostered, along w/ some in reserves.

2.) Not accomplishment. Mere show of dedication to the game (lack of life, I suppose). Not everyone on the server can say they do a consistent spread of dailies, everyday for over a year, not missing one. It just show's my perseverance and dedication to furthering my toon, and becoming a better player.

Have you not read many posts? Why are people upset in your mind? This thread was supposed to be about DQ Rewards/Facebook Connect being down at the moment. However, people are extremely upset at:
    -Not obtain R9 w/ out waiting 19+ weeks and getting one per week (hoping that their faction gets it each week), or waiting for a CS sale
    -DQ points are now basically worthless
    -People who have Metals ALREADY in there possession, now are unable to obtain anymore and there hard work has gone to waste
    -The lack GM/CM moderation/support on this subject

What's to not understand? Thread might be titled different, but people are sure upset about Metals, eh?

It is?

Take a look at the stats, bonuses, etc on a stage 2 Nirvana TT-based OR Lunar based wep. Look to see what refine's higher, starts higher, and all that. Compare it to R9. Now compare the costs. Nirvana stage 2 wep looking good yet? Do the same for the gear. Check the bonuses. Do the work, and figure out which is "really" better.

Okay, so lets assume your not lying about your avatar being broken, and you do indeed have several end-game toons. Did you expect no one to respond to your attempt to troll? You posted saying that you enjoy people QQing about the Metals, but didn't expect someone to reply w/ a response calling you out?

You may not be the same people, but both of you are clearly trolls. One states he's a troll, the other states he's a lesser version of the previous troll. Troll's are supposed to provoke an emotional response out of the reader, and I've yet to get one. The most that's happened here is:

The overall point I've hopefully made, but I know didn't and won't soak in, is to keep your snide remarks to yourself. While it's great to have an opinion that goes against the crowd, and it's cool to voice it out loud as much as you want... Telling others to QQ more, as it's valid "entertainment" for you, is moronic. People have reasons to be upset, and they are justified. Just because your unable to understand the reasons, means nothing.

That's precisely what he did. You got your panties in a bunch because you, unlike he, could "understand" why people were upset.

He "understood" why people were upset, but he said they shouldn't be. He thinks rank 9 is stupid, and shouldn't be available, and that people that didn't get it yet and are upset should suck it up and stop qq'ing about it.

It might be an unpopular opinion, but its his, and, I might add, the opinion of not a few others (looks at my shiney new rank 9 boots and chest as I type this . . . )

No, no its not. You said he was a noob and not end game. I tell you FACTS that prove differently, and you call it bragging.

Don't call someone you don't even know a noob, and they won't have reason to tell you what they have done in game.

Bragging, as you say, is definitely not bragging in this instance. Its proving you wrong, plan and simple. If your posts are any indication, I am quite certain its not a new sensation for you.

What, don't like it, do ya? And of course, that couldn't have been my point now, could it.

Ugh, now I know where the players on pvp servers get it. Of COURSE noone pks on PvE servers. Not nobody, not no how.

Ya think?

Is this therapy? Did I fall into Tremble's therapy session? what this has to do with anything, I have no idea.

nononononono, believe me, that's not necessary

Yes.

b:chuckle

If you wouldn't attempt to judge people based on start date, which is absolutely irrelevant, you wouldn't have too.

Weak minds need those kind of benchmarks, I guess, to save them from thinking too hard.

Says the troll, lol

Let me help - you forgot "post self-serving clap trap that noone give a hoot about and only shows me to be the noob i accuse others of being".

Again, so says the instigator troll.

THAT'S what this is about?!?!?!?!?! He said "QQ more"? Oh my, no wonder you don't pk. You have to be the thinnest skinned barb I have ever heard of. Wow. Just wow.

In your opinion. And maybe even in mine (although my complaint is more that it totally doesn't make sense to remove them to protect the economy, when the glitch had absolutely NO effect on the economy AT ALL). But not his. He thought it was alot of crybaby qq, and said so. And you jumped on his **** with the usually mindless "NOOB!!!" that feebleminded idiots like you all too often do.

All we did was point out how wrong you were - he matter of factly, me? Well, with slightly more "flair".

Can someone just say TLDR and move on please? b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • AuroraRune - Heavens Tear
    AuroraRune - Heavens Tear Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    I have one thing to say about all this flaming on an informational thread...

LOLWUT
    "Life is but a passing dream, but the death that follows is eternal."
  • Tremblewith - Heavens Tear
    Tremblewith - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,558 Arc User
    edited April 2011

I never once have become emotionally compromised, nor angered. The original post by him was a troll post, so I merely trolled him back. Telling everyone that you enjoy their QQ as a source of entertainment isn't a proper way to go about saying "I don't want/like R9".

He trolled the community/thread under an avatar (even if not by his own doing), that improperly shows his level & worth in the game. People get treated by what they say, as well as what they appear to be: A noob.

Bragging is bragging, no matter how you view it. Your views on my PvP count via CC we're that I'm a fail player, etc (as posted originally, my 69 PvP kill count makes me a buff machine only). Yet you didn't/don't know me, so you came to this conclusion based upon a statistical number.

You did the exact same thing previously (and before I did), so...?

Eh? Clearly sarcasm in your post. People roll on a PvE server more for the PvE aspect of PWI than the PvP/PK. Most PK on HT is highly CS'ed players, and PK is mainly dead (On all servers). Whoever gets the first hit in is the victor.

Are you an idiot, or just not reading what I write? Maybe a combo of both, I suppose. People obtain end-game, high refined gear on a PvE server for limited reasons:
    -Kill bosses/farm instances faster (-int builds)
    -TW
    -PK (Very limited! Most people on a PvE server actually rarely, if ever enter PK-mode. Thus, because there are only two aspects of playability (PvP and/or PvE), people do it for killing bosses/farming end-game instances.

Do you know how many people on HT run around w/ +12 R9, +12 stage 2 Nirvana weps, etc and have never PK'ed (minus TW), once? Quite a few. Carebears unite.
    Is this therapy? Did I fall into Tremble's therapy session? what this has to do with anything, I have no idea.Is this therapy? Did I fall into Tremble's therapy session? what this has to do with anything, I have no idea.

No, not therapy. Merely me going over why I do what I do. Just because I don't PK much, doesn't mean I don't know how to play and/or don't know a thing about the game mechanics.

And I quote from myself, because you reluctantly avoided this:

"3.) My job for over a year in my faction, was to pull a cata. That was my job, thus I didn't get kills. While I agree that Barbs can be put in other squads in TW (Nuke/Strike/Stun), the primary job for a Barb will and always will, be to pull catas. That's that. A Barb w/ 40k HP > any other class being able to pull catas. Barb's will always serve as cata pullers (even though others can do it). Yes I know about -int claw Barbs as well. Claws in TW, w/ reduced vit? No thanks."

Trolling to provoke an emotional response. Not working yet, but keep trying. :)

Hurt my ego a bit, ouchie.

Not blue name bonuses - actual bonuses for having several pieces of gear. Also, check the white-named p-def/m-def high refines. 2nd stage Nirvana is better. 60 attack level? Nirvana is still better, w/ the addition of all pieces (helm/cape included). 2nd stage of course. Ever seen 2nd stage +12 Nirvana'ed Sins running around w/ zerk on their weps, just like R9? There are a few, and w/ high refines Nirvana > R9.

Wasn't judging, merely noting the start date, and stating I was running my faction before that date. It is something that is however, judge able. When someone trolls, and defends the troll w/ an attack on the other player; the person puts themselves in the front line of being judges.
    Says the troll, lol

Trolling the community/thread, is trolling me as well as everyone else who views it. I only responded after the trolling had already begun.

Another attempt to provoke an emotional response from me. Too bad they all fail. Thinnest skinned Barb? Nah, I've kept my cool through all of this.
    n your opinion. And maybe even in mine (although my complaint is more that it totally doesn't make sense to remove them to protect the economy, when the glitch had absolutely NO effect on the economy AT ALL). But not his. He thought it was alot of crybaby qq, and said so. And you jumped on his **** with the usually mindless "NOOB!!!" that feebleminded idiots like you all too often do.

It's rightly justified for people to be upset @ the Metals being taken out, hence why so many people are upset. Telling the countless people to QQ m0ar because you enjoy their entertainment, is provoking people to attack you for your outrageous bias views. People that don't want Metals to ever come back, should state that. Instead of attempting to troll/provoke people to verbally attack.

You should find something else to do in your spare time, other than defending trolls & attempting to provoke people to verbally attack and/or reach a emotionally compromised state.

Final post here, as I'm gonna be the bigger and smarter man; Backing down. Not submitting defeat, just merely being more mature & gonna do something better w/ my time.
  • BLcKLiGhT - Heavens Tear
    BLcKLiGhT - Heavens Tear Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    TLDR N'uff said.
  • Solinarie - Dreamweaver
    Solinarie - Dreamweaver Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    He trolled the community/thread under an avatar (even if not by his own doing), that improperly shows his level & worth in the game. People get treated by what they say, as well as what they appear to be: A noob.

open mouth, insert foot. level does NOT dictate worth, its the player behind the toon.
    This will make you laugh!
    1) Open Google Maps (directions).
    2) Type China as your starting point (A).
    3) Type Taiwan as your destination (B).
    4) Read step 48.
  • Tsukyini - Raging Tide
    Tsukyini - Raging Tide Posts: 1,766 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    @ the Metals being taken out
    It's "Medal of Glory" that got removed, not any sort of metal.

Just thought I'd point that out since you've referred to them as "metals" more than once.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TCHP - Lost City
    TCHP - Lost City Posts: 577 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    well I hope it's gonna be fix soon I need Do-all ... T_T
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • killuminatiprophets
    killuminatiprophets Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    b:angry fix the **** already
  • nemy6
    nemy6 Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    open mouth, insert foot. level does NOT dictate worth, its the player behind the toon.

so if i were to say "i have money AND beer" would you flame because they're not the same thing?
  • nakhtuul
    nakhtuul Posts: 161 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    WTB troll lessons from Blood

I can't keep up! x.x

Perfect World International Alumni
    Closed Beta 2008 - Present