How to get your act together, for Vicious

Options
13»

Comments

• HeavensRage - Raging Tide
    HeavensRage - Raging Tide Posts: 404 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    excuse me dear friend, I am proud to say that myself and the rest of the Vindicate WB crew farmed half of our faction base from killing world bosses the last few weeks.

http://files.sharenator.com/citizen_kane_clapping_gif_RE_If_The_Internet_Suddenly_Disappeared_How_Wed_Get_Laid-s480x360-132744.gif
  • BeingHope - Raging Tide
    BeingHope - Raging Tide Posts: 1,869 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    awwww look at that. A tsundere relationship. How cute b:cute

Just grab some popcorn and watch the movie. Even better if it's the Di Caprio's version :P

That's what I did for my literature class when I had to read The Oddisey and Don Quijote b:victory

LOL you didn't read it? XD
    Ugh, might do that, but with something else but popcorn.

(I HATE POPCORN)
    I remember watching that version in english class, our teacher ran up to the screen and held a piece of construction paper up in front of the screen, but it was practically see through and we could all see it lol.

Rofl, I missed the one day we watched part of the movie so...
    Dunno if I missed that or not...
    b:shocked

gotta love public school lol

Public school is sure funny.
    Never a boring day.
    b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Hiatus from April 2011
  • Bellefleurs - Raging Tide
    Bellefleurs - Raging Tide Posts: 733 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    killing rawrgh in PK is hardly an achievement.

What about killing you? Cause you know i do....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Retired nonfactor archer.
  • Epros - Raging Tide
    Epros - Raging Tide Posts: 1,720 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    What about killing you? Cause you know i do....

you kill me when i PK with no charm. besides i dont play anymore anyway.
    and when did i ever claim to be a PK god like you or rawrgh?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2011
    Options
    you kill me when i PK with no charm. besides i dont play anymore anyway.
    and when did i ever claim to be a PK god like you or rawrgh?

I never claimed to be anything... Just that you claim to be sooooo epic or smthn similar... its annoying. and the fact that you keep hovering our forums even though you dont play.... thats annoying too.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Epros - Raging Tide
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I never claimed to be anything... Just that you claim to be sooooo epic or smthn similar... its annoying. and the fact that you keep hovering our forums even though you dont play.... thats annoying too.

"how about killing you, is that an achievement? cuz you know i do..."
    not to mention your sig for a long time was bragging about how we "had to have members focus on belle"

your posts are nonsense and full of contradiction.

and dont get me started on annoying, you KNOW you bug the **** out of 99% of the server, you bawwwwwwed about it to me on several occasions.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2011
    Options
    "how about killing you, is that an achievement? cuz you know i do..."
    not to mention your sig for a long time was bragging about how we "had to have members focus on belle"

your posts are nonsense and full of contradiction.

and dont get me started on annoying, you KNOW you bug the **** out of 99% of the server, you bawwwwwwed about it to me on several occasions.

But see, im okay with that... Annoying is better than being down right hated.

&& it was something amrd said... cause he thought i was a sin o.O
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Epros - Raging Tide
    edited April 2011
    Options
    But see, im okay with that... Annoying is better than being down right hated.

&& it was something amrd said... cause he thought i was a sin o.O

no. annoying is FAR worse than being hated. and if you are so ok with it, why the QQing to me?

and my point was that you said "i never claimed to be anything" yet your selfcenteredness knows no bounds. you act like you are some epic PKer and some kind of factor through your actions, which speak far louder than any words.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2011
    Options
    no. annoying is FAR worse than being hated. and if you are so ok with it, why the QQing to me?

and my point was that you said "i never claimed to be anything" yet your selfcenteredness knows no bounds. you act like you are some epic PKer and some kind of factor through your actions, which speak far louder than any words.

I'm sorry your mommy didnt love you enough.
    I talk trash. And im a royal pain in the ***. But i have friends.
    You sir, do not.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Epros - Raging Tide
    edited April 2011
    Options
    my mom loves me enough thank you.
    and ad hominem is a logical fallacy .
    stop posting.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • HeavensRage - Raging Tide
    HeavensRage - Raging Tide Posts: 404 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Bastilla and Belle sittin' in a tree... b:cute
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    excuse me dear friend, I am proud to say that myself and the rest of the Vindicate WB crew farmed half of our faction base from killing world bosses the last few weeks. And dw QQme, after we take our break, we'll be back to killing them. Ask Rawrgh, hehe, he won't go out white named again. ;D
    I'll go out white named plenty of times, just when I'm actually prepared for PvP with a charm/buffs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Baghh.. see what getting frustrated in full deltas does to me

xP

and kiss my butt NR lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BeingHope - Raging Tide
    BeingHope - Raging Tide Posts: 1,869 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Bastilla and Belle sittin' in a tree... b:cute

Night...... this looks more like a murder scene soon than a tree.......................
    Are you high? x.x

Anyways, JC and Belle, please breathe.
    I know I've done **** to you Belle, so I won't excuse myself there.
    But I haven't forgotten the time you defended me and got hurt so bad.
    Remember when us three were like, closest friends?
    Don't forget that and let our stubbornness get to the best of us.

JC, stop talking to Belle like that.
    And same goes to Belle.

You two both have friends, so lets not start the "I have friends and you don't" stuff.

I'm just asking myself, what the hell happened to us?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Hiatus from April 2011
  • Revenge - Raging Tide
    Revenge - Raging Tide Posts: 834 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    keyboard warriorz unite!!! o.o... too much arguing on these here forumzzz, why dont everyone just sit back light a fatty and just chillz....

on a side note: that should be obama's approach to the wars, sit down with the leaders who we fightins with and get high and just work out the problems, nothing EVER goes wrong when your blazed outta your mind *cough cough*

so, did anyone lose their butthurtness from my post yet? b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Spell_Caster: "+1 Revenge or should I say...Nuff_Said?

I troll worse than a blonde... and for your information, blondes are pro trolls."
  • ObviousAlt - Raging Tide
    ObviousAlt - Raging Tide Posts: 655 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    so, did anyone lose their butthurtness from my post yet? b:victory

no.. but i lol'ed
    102 Celestial Demon Archer (2nd Rebirth 102)
    101 Celestial Sage Blademaster (Rebirth 100)
    101 Demon Sin (Rebirth 100)
    101 Sage Seeker (Rebirth 100)
    101 Sage Wiz (Rebirth 100)
    101 Sage Cleric (Rebirth 100)
    101 Sage Barb (Rebirth 100)
    101 Demon Duskblade (2nd Rebirth 101)
  • Sarbear - Raging Tide
    Sarbear - Raging Tide Posts: 324 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I hate all of you.
    "Target Sarbear, Anti-stun skill, Irongaurd, holy path, armageddon:Result? Miss! Q_Q" - Rawrgh
    "Actually if you had half-a-brain you would realize that fists > bow when someone is close to you." - XxZavxX
    "hey I made another insulting post towards Spell_Caster, and all say...yeah!! Gzz! You're the rock!" - Spell_Caster
  • Drigan - Raging Tide
    Drigan - Raging Tide Posts: 154 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    umad. its ok. they make cream for your anal pains.

Nice comeback, u seem speechless on the topic, so you divert to something completely irrelevant. But i guess thats u bastilla, never satisfied till you have the last word. A trait of a child.

You dont know me, so you have nothing on me and well frankly you let RT know enough of you through the forums. So maybe you shouldnt try calling me out again unless you have some substance in your post. Cos it called bringing a knife to a gun fight.
    Being you, i anticipate you to have some pointless smartass last words, for self satisfaction like you 'won' something. So i invite you to have your last words. It really doesnt bother me, i said what i need to so i wont need to respond.

Have fun Bastilla! b:bye
  • Epros - Raging Tide
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Nice comeback, u seem speechless on the topic, so you divert to something completely irrelevant. But i guess thats u bastilla, never satisfied till you have the last word. A trait of a child.

You dont know me, so you have nothing on me and well frankly you let RT know enough of you through the forums. So maybe you shouldnt try calling me out again unless you have some substance in your post. Cos it called bringing a knife to a gun fight.
    Being you, i anticipate you to have some pointless smartass last words, for self satisfaction like you 'won' something. So i invite you to have your last words. It really doesnt bother me, i said what i need to so i wont need to respond.

Have fun Bastilla! b:bye

lololololololololollolololololololollololololololololloolloloololoollol
    nice comeback, you seems speechless on the topic so you divert to something completely irrelevant, but i guess thats you drigan, never satisfied because you keep getting called out, the trait of a child.
    you dont know me, so you have nothing on me and well frankly you let RT know enough of you through the forums. so maybe you should try making a response other than "DERP YOU DUN KNOW ME I R EPIC KEYBOARD WARIOR U JUST CHILD". coz its called showing up to a fight and getting shot in the face with a 12 guage,
    being you i anticipate you to have some pointless BR last words for self defense like you 'won' something. so i encourage you to not have your last words, it really bothers me when people shiitpost, i said what you need to hear so no need to respond
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]