Vicious State of the Faction Address

Options
Linc - Raging Tide
Linc - Raging Tide Posts: 589 Arc User
edited April 2011 in Tideswell (East)
I imagine this is what it sounds like in the Heart of Light known as Vicious.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3iDk7SaMxWc&feature=related

b:bored

EDIT: added transcript here:Transcript
I did not feel the treachery or inconstancy of a friend, nor the injuries of a secret or open enemy. I had no occasion of bribing, flattering, or pimping, to procure the favour of any great man, or of his minion; I wanted no fence against fraud or oppression: here was neither physician to destroy my body, nor lawyer to ruin my fortune; no informer to watch my words and actions, or forge accusations against me for hire: here were no gibers, censurers, backbiters, pickpockets, highwaymen, housebreakers, attorneys, bawds, buffoons, gamesters, politicians, wits, splenetics, tedious talkers, controvertists, ravishers, murderers, robbers, virtuosos; no leaders, or followers, of party and faction; no encouragers to vice, by seducement or examples; no dungeon, axes, gibbets, whipping-posts, or pillories; no cheating shopkeepers or mechanics; no pride, vanity, or affectation; no fops, bullies, drunkards, strolling prostitutes, or poxes; no ranting, lewd, expensive wives; no stupid, proud pedants; no importunate, overbearing, quarrelsome, noisy, roaring, empty, conceited, swearing companions; no scoundrels raised from the dust upon the merit of their vices, or nobility thrown into it on account of their virtues; no lords, fiddlers, judges, or dancing-masters.
From Gulliver's Travels by Jonathan Swift
Post edited by Linc - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Heleghir - Raging Tide
    Heleghir - Raging Tide Posts: 241 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Nah, i mean the intermittant joking part maybe, cept more pervy and less dark and serious. As for the "state of the faction" its alot better than anyone thinks except those actually in it. last i checked we are still the only faction on the map that can man up and give a fight to QQme? so, its more like this.

"So liek, yes we were stuck down here in this corner cuz our fail tranny leader is horrible at bidding. But QQme scurred, so they had to try to outbid us to keep us there. Now that we are free, we can live our happy lives down here until our paths cross in about 4 weeks. Go get yoselves ready, cuz we got dis"

b:victory
    The people and friends we have lost, or the dreams that have faded...never forget them! ~~ Summoner Yuna, FFX

[SIGPIC]NYA~~[/SIGPIC]
  • Sarbear - Raging Tide
    Sarbear - Raging Tide Posts: 324 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I prefer: I has nothing to do let me try to troll Vicious on the forumz cause I R keyboard warirorrrorororor.
    "Target Sarbear, Anti-stun skill, Irongaurd, holy path, armageddon:Result? Miss! Q_Q" - Rawrgh
    "Actually if you had half-a-brain you would realize that fists > bow when someone is close to you." - XxZavxX
    "hey I made another insulting post towards Spell_Caster, and all say...yeah!! Gzz! You're the rock!" - Spell_Caster
  • Mirko - Raging Tide
    Mirko - Raging Tide Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    But QQme scurred, so they had to try to outbid us to keep us there.

QQme? nah, it was only me b:cute
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Nah, i mean the intermittant joking part maybe, cept more pervy and less dark and serious. As for the "state of the faction" its alot better than anyone thinks except those actually in it. last i checked we are still the only faction on the map that can man up and give a fight to QQme? so, its more like this.

"So liek, yes we were stuck down here in this corner cuz our fail tranny leader is horrible at bidding. But QQme scurred, so they had to try to outbid us to keep us there. Now that we are free, we can live our happy lives down here until our paths cross in about 4 weeks. Go get yoselves ready, cuz we got dis"

b:victory
    Yes, we're scared, which is why we bid as far from 1k as possible even though we all knew that all the major TW guilds would be aiming for 1k first.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • NotMansAlt - Raging Tide
    NotMansAlt - Raging Tide Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Its more like Vicious Acts dumb and brings flame on themselves.

I don't condone of dragging through mud, and I get tired of ppl constantly flaming vicous find other things to do imo.

However i'd say QQme managed to win despite Vicios using every underhanded means possible. Despite QQme attracting the bandwaganers and summer warriors, we were always faithful and overcame. The truth is its the core, and its always been the core. Its the same for every faction.

Including spying, subverting the minds of innocent 14 year old girls to find a tactical advantage, mass reporting to gain tactical advantage. Talking big and walking tall after losing tw's in which you manage to almost attack our towers with catas. Yes this was bragged about... Then after that start dragging some qqppl through the mud with pesonal attacks.

I'm pretty glad Vicious was trapped there. It gave varden vertu goonsquad murr Leviation Wanted and more a chance to have good tw's with each other. Instead of facing OP Cash shop rank 9 people who faceroll keyboard and one shot everything below 5k hp. Like in the roadkill vs Murr tw.

Now you say how can Man say this? And isn't' rice a faction like that? Well yes you might be right. Alt factions really don't have a place on the map, and other than potential tw fun in the future i'd say disband. But I think they can have some fun. Doesn't qqme do that? well by filling up the map it creates a more competitive tw arena, forces confrontation, forces people to run good factions. Gives people something to fight.

Anyways at the risk of sounding like Aasimar i will say, play the game to have fun. It doesn't need to be like the cold war, or world war 3. Leave the tw on the tw map and i'm sure there will be many good fun interesting tw's in the future. Without being bad sports, or rubbing salt into wounds.

I don't think vicoius is dumb for bidding where they did or getting outbidded. Things happen, people carry grudges. But there is no need to put QQme as the strawman.

What Russians outbid Varden on Arch 2 weeks ago?
    QQME GAVE THEM MONEY TO BID b:angry

What? Lucifer and many other goonsquad disconnected during a certain war?
    QQME WAS USING THEIR HAX AGAIN

What? a sin hits a barb for 6k in Valk vs Russians war?
    QQME GAVE THEN THEIR DMG HACKS

What? Vicous faction bid a pathetic amount and got outbid?
    QQme Damn you scared of us and keeping us in the corner

Yes this is me complaining about a lot of unreasonable hatred.

Ofc I, Man, the Barbarian king am not faint of heart and do not mind. However there are womanfolk who should be sheltered from this kind of stuff. It is for woman to be kind innocent compassionate and not have to grow cold and cynical at the world. Which seems the growing trend for people in raging tide.
  • BeingHope - Raging Tide
    BeingHope - Raging Tide Posts: 1,869 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Including spying, subverting the minds of innocent 14 year old girls to find a tactical advantage, mass reporting to gain tactical advantage. Talking big and walking tall after losing tw's in which you manage to almost attack our towers with catas. Yes this was bragged about... Then after that start dragging some qqppl through the mud with pesonal attacks.

Correction there.
    15 and only one girl.
    And a bit exaggerated there too slightly.

Both sides do/have similar tactics on getting information.
    So can we just drop that? :S

Back on topic, I'm not even going to bother watching the rest of that...
    Watched a few seconds and fell asleep over my violin..
    I might think of something to respond to here later, but back to practicing.
    b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Hiatus from April 2011
  • Ambition - Raging Tide
    Ambition - Raging Tide Posts: 1,152 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    It's funny how Vicious members think that we're scared of them. QQme would wipe the floor with Vicious lol. We want to fight Vicious but like Vicious bid all the way on the other side of the map knowing QQme was going to bid right near 1k Streams.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • XxZavxX - Raging Tide
    XxZavxX - Raging Tide Posts: 603 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I prefer: I has nothing to do let me try to troll Vicious on the forumz cause I R keyboard warirorrrorororor.

Well then that turns into a whole ugly cycle like this:

"I has nothing to do let me try to respond to trolls that troll on Vicious on the forumz cause I R keyboard Amazonian beeyoooooootcchhhhhh"

followed by

"I has nothing to do let me respond to Amazonian beeeeyotchesss in Vicious while I am waiting on the Cubs game to come on teeveee."
  • HeavensRage - Raging Tide
    HeavensRage - Raging Tide Posts: 404 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Correction there.
    15 and only one girl.
    And a bit exaggerated there too slightly.

Both sides do/have similar tactics on getting information.
    So can we just drop that? :S

Back on topic, I'm not even going to bother watching the rest of that...
    Watched a few seconds and fell asleep over my violin..
    I might think of something to respond to here later, but back to practicing.

You forgot about Ambition.
  • Revenge - Raging Tide
    Revenge - Raging Tide Posts: 834 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    sooo lets get this right, QQme admits to having alts in vicious but thats not spying, QQme sends members into vicious to try to steal our members away, and thats not underhanded, totally sounds pro amiright? QQme regularly bashes Vicious on forums to try and give us a bad name and have our faction surrounded by drama to have more serious members who dont want to be in drama leave, totally not underhanded at all.

Seriously, get off the high horses and just play BOTH sides use similiar tactics at tw, and contrary to your belief on how "fail" we are fact is Vicious is the only faction who regularly bid on QQme and showed up without faulting and actually gave you guys some competition before map reset. Also, contrary to the belief that we are wrong for saying "we're gonna take QQme down!!!", which is what "started" this "war" between us, all we meant by that was we're going to have the balls to attack the strong faction, maybe lose a few times, which if you forget Vicious vs QQme first tw was our victory not yours b:thanks, and then grow stronger and eventually bring QQme to its knee's.

Now, i gotta say all this "Vicious hate" on forums from people like Rawrgh who never once showed up to tw agaisnt us and only started to tw again after the reset when Vicious appeared away from QQme so we can take a small break, just seem's kind of redundant and pointless to me.

in closing, why not just play the game, drop the hate, and when we end up tw'n again just have fun and forget all the "politics" of RT server b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Spell_Caster: "+1 Revenge or should I say...Nuff_Said?

I troll worse than a blonde... and for your information, blondes are pro trolls."
  • RainZ - Raging Tide
    RainZ - Raging Tide Posts: 231 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    You guys seriously makes me laugh sometimes seeing how ppl bash each other xD... seriously i love RT trolls they liven up these forums b:chuckle

Man is becoming a pro forum writer and troll apprentice to Rawrgh

Vicious vs QQme in 3 weeks sounds fun again cant wait... i heard vicious got better with the rank 9 wizards

I think more alliances shuld be formed... itll be like WW2 Alliance vs Axis we have more fights on more fronts

I think all is fair in war.. whether itd be cheap tactic or expensive one

keep the forums alive..more discussion n things to read pls but not not like those spam threads with no content
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty
  • Dylena - Raging Tide
    Dylena - Raging Tide Posts: 1,416 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Time for everyone to remember that this is a game, dont you think? b:embarrass
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • HeavensRage - Raging Tide
    HeavensRage - Raging Tide Posts: 404 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    QQme sends members into vicious to try to steal our members away

Lol we don't need spies in Vicious for the rest of your members to know what QQme has to offer.
  • Evarella - Raging Tide
    Evarella - Raging Tide Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I think they need to refresh themselves with the definition of "game".
    Oh, wait, they can't, Daddy's credit-card makes them feel too pro to go grab a dictionary.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I think they need to refresh themselves with the definition of "game".
    Oh, wait, they can't, Daddy's credit-card makes them feel too pro to go grab a dictionary.
    We get it, everyone but you is a huge cash shopper that steals daddy's credit card on a regular base.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Evarella - Raging Tide
    Evarella - Raging Tide Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I would steal my Dad's credit card, but, you beat me to it & maxed it out on PWI.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BeingHope - Raging Tide
    BeingHope - Raging Tide Posts: 1,869 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Time for everyone to remember that this is a game, dont you think? b:embarrass

This is a game?
    b:question

Just kidding, I know it is.
    *sighs*
    If only other people would think the same =.=''

Edit: Oh yeah, and let's chill with the credit card stuff?
    I personally find it hilarious when I see people using that as an insult.
    If you seriously used your parents credit card, I'm sure it won't take long for them to find out.
    Then get you banned from the game, just saying.
    (Know this since I've met people who got banned for that.... lol)

Seriously, people need to find original sayings XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Hiatus from April 2011
  • Ambition - Raging Tide
    Ambition - Raging Tide Posts: 1,152 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    sooo lets get this right, QQme admits to having alts in vicious but thats not spying, QQme sends members into vicious to try to steal our members away, and thats not underhanded, totally sounds pro amiright? QQme regularly bashes Vicious on forums to try and give us a bad name and have our faction surrounded by drama to have more serious members who dont want to be in drama leave, totally not underhanded at all.

Seriously, get off the high horses and just play BOTH sides use similiar tactics at tw, and contrary to your belief on how "fail" we are fact is Vicious is the only faction who regularly bid on QQme and showed up without faulting and actually gave you guys some competition before map reset. Also, contrary to the belief that we are wrong for saying "we're gonna take QQme down!!!", which is what "started" this "war" between us, all we meant by that was we're going to have the balls to attack the strong faction, maybe lose a few times, which if you forget Vicious vs QQme first tw was our victory not yours b:thanks, and then grow stronger and eventually bring QQme to its knee's.

Now, i gotta say all this "Vicious hate" on forums from people like Rawrgh who never once showed up to tw agaisnt us and only started to tw again after the reset when Vicious appeared away from QQme so we can take a small break, just seem's kind of redundant and pointless to me.

in closing, why not just play the game, drop the hate, and when we end up tw'n again just have fun and forget all the "politics" of RT server b:pleased

If your members are leaving to drama on forums, well, LOL @ you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • NotMansAlt - Raging Tide
    NotMansAlt - Raging Tide Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    You forgot about Ambition.

10/10

don't forget about poland
  • Sarbear - Raging Tide
    edited April 2011
    Options
    More than one keyboard warrior I see. b:chuckle
    "Target Sarbear, Anti-stun skill, Irongaurd, holy path, armageddon:Result? Miss! Q_Q" - Rawrgh
    "Actually if you had half-a-brain you would realize that fists > bow when someone is close to you." - XxZavxX
    "hey I made another insulting post towards Spell_Caster, and all say...yeah!! Gzz! You're the rock!" - Spell_Caster
  • Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide
    Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide Posts: 956 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    More than one keyboard warrior I see. b:chuckle

u called me?
    Attacking at the speed of Suck since 2009
  • Bellefleurs - Raging Tide
    Bellefleurs - Raging Tide Posts: 733 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    QQ i thought this would be an interesting post.

Booooo same old trash different poster...

:(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Retired nonfactor archer.
  • Revenge - Raging Tide
    Revenge - Raging Tide Posts: 834 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    If your members are leaving to drama on forums, well, LOL @ you.

i didnt say they were just that it was attempts to get them to leave b:chuckle

but as dylena says its just a game, so lets go and have us some funs? :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Spell_Caster: "+1 Revenge or should I say...Nuff_Said?

I troll worse than a blonde... and for your information, blondes are pro trolls."
  • Elvenne - Raging Tide
    Elvenne - Raging Tide Posts: 667 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    So much hate on Vicious why?b:shocked
    Wats so wrong about being an anti QQme faction? D:
    o.o QQme trolls and trolls and trolls and trolls Viciousb:surrender seriously some of you need to get a life....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Linc - Raging Tide
    Linc - Raging Tide Posts: 589 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    So, for those who couldn't stay awake for the speech, I took the liberty to get a transcript here for you:
    I ran out on Leviathan
    And I ran out on NPC
    Gonna run out on you too baby
    I done it all my life
    Everybody cried the night I left
    Well almost everybody did
    Roadkill just hung his head
    And I put my arm put my arm around his little shoulder
    And this is what I said:
    "Sonny I just want you to hurt like I do
    I just want you to hurt like I do
    Honest I do honest I do, honest I do"

If I had one wish
    One dream I knew would come true
    I'd want to speak to all the people of Raging Tides
    I'd get up there, I'd get up there on that platform
    First I'd sing a song or two you know I would
    Then I'll tell you what I'd do
    I'd talk to the people and I'd say
    "It's a rough rough world, it's a tough tough world
    Well, you know
    And things don't always, things don't always go the way we plan
    But there's one thing, one thing we all have in common
    And it's something everyone can understand
    All over the world sing along

Honest I do, honest I do, honest I do"
    I did not feel the treachery or inconstancy of a friend, nor the injuries of a secret or open enemy. I had no occasion of bribing, flattering, or pimping, to procure the favour of any great man, or of his minion; I wanted no fence against fraud or oppression: here was neither physician to destroy my body, nor lawyer to ruin my fortune; no informer to watch my words and actions, or forge accusations against me for hire: here were no gibers, censurers, backbiters, pickpockets, highwaymen, housebreakers, attorneys, bawds, buffoons, gamesters, politicians, wits, splenetics, tedious talkers, controvertists, ravishers, murderers, robbers, virtuosos; no leaders, or followers, of party and faction; no encouragers to vice, by seducement or examples; no dungeon, axes, gibbets, whipping-posts, or pillories; no cheating shopkeepers or mechanics; no pride, vanity, or affectation; no fops, bullies, drunkards, strolling prostitutes, or poxes; no ranting, lewd, expensive wives; no stupid, proud pedants; no importunate, overbearing, quarrelsome, noisy, roaring, empty, conceited, swearing companions; no scoundrels raised from the dust upon the merit of their vices, or nobility thrown into it on account of their virtues; no lords, fiddlers, judges, or dancing-masters.
    From Gulliver's Travels by Jonathan Swift
  • CandyCorn - Raging Tide
    CandyCorn - Raging Tide Posts: 1,547 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    o.o QQme trolls and trolls and trolls and trolls Viciousb:surrender seriously some of you need to get a life....

I agree...yup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Move along..move along
  • Sarbear - Raging Tide
    edited April 2011
    Options
    u called me?

Tony baby. <3
  • ObviousAlt - Raging Tide
    ObviousAlt - Raging Tide Posts: 655 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Tony baby. <3

There is no Tony
    102 Celestial Demon Archer (2nd Rebirth 102)
    101 Celestial Sage Blademaster (Rebirth 100)
    101 Demon Sin (Rebirth 100)
    101 Sage Seeker (Rebirth 100)
    101 Sage Wiz (Rebirth 100)
    101 Sage Cleric (Rebirth 100)
    101 Sage Barb (Rebirth 100)
    101 Demon Duskblade (2nd Rebirth 101)
  • Sarbear - Raging Tide
    edited April 2011
    Options
    There is no Tony

Noooooooooo it's all a lie. o.o
  • Man - Raging Tide
    Man - Raging Tide Posts: 1,410 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options

Brb making Bebegoo alt to call qqme snakes b:chuckle and spread lulz.

Although it was pretty funny.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]