-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Lol you guys are gonna make him cry, DorkFury is not used to being 'ganked.'
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
  • Thehate - Heavens Tear
    Thehate - Heavens Tear Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    This is what I hate about Radiance as a faction. Not the individual people, there are some great guys there, but the insurmountable hypocrisy that surrounds their "holier than thou" attitude. I dont know much about this kill farming thing, but every other time they act like asses, they just make excuses about why "its okay this time, because blah blah blah, plus we're Radiant".

Is this kill farming a solitary example? Hell no, recently a sin of theirs killed a cleric healing on a world boss... another sin of theirs hung around outside west in stealth, picking up any pk drops they could get their hands on while Enrage fought golddigrz. Hell, while I was levelling my wizard a few weeks back, a Radiance Marshal attacked me in room 32 of the cube (I wasn't wearing any pro gear, nor was I in a big faction, and I was sat in the corner to avoid a fight, this was also way before anyone knew who my wizard was so it was certainly just a bit of cube griefing).

I couldnt care less about any of the above, if people want to be asses then be asses. Just stop pretending you are somehow better than everyone else, you aren't. You aren't worse either, you're the same, deal with it.

lil add on for Dark: lol Dark *hands a cup of Twinings English Breakfast*. Now you get it see!! Its actually a difference that frequently occurs between the two languages (Criticize/-ise Fantasize/-ise etc). In fact if you spell a word with a Z in the suffix, its almost certain that we'll use an S in its place England.

Just curious, was the cleric in pk mode? Being in pk mode=looking for fight with that sin. Just thinking for explanations for this crazy acting by the sin.
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    how come nobody is talking about drakon killfarming Zwarriors or w/e they're called last week?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hellraisor - Heavens Tear
    Hellraisor - Heavens Tear Posts: 311 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Hell, while I was levelling my wizard a few weeks back, a Radiance Marshal attacked me in room 32 of the cube (I wasn't wearing any pro gear, nor was I in a big faction, and I was sat in the corner to avoid a fight, this was also way before anyone knew who my wizard was so it was certainly just a bit of cube griefing).
    That marshall was me. U were wearing ur neon purgatory so I did know who u was. I think u had ur necky,belt/cape too but not sure. U were member of dominus by then which is one of the top5 guilds isn't it. And in the corner: I was in a corner myself, u came to me within range.

So don't come up with that bullcrap.
  • Steopie - Heavens Tear
    Steopie - Heavens Tear Posts: 576 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    That marshall was me. U were wearing ur neon purgatory so I did know who u was. I think u had ur necky,belt/cape too but not sure. U were member of dominus by then which is one of the top5 guilds isn't it. And in the corner: I was in a corner myself, u came to me within range.

That dosent sound very radiant of you b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Conavar - Heavens Tear
    Conavar - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,193 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    how come nobody is talking about drakon killfarming Zwarriors or w/e they're called last week?

Cus shock horror they no showed .. Can't believe some Drakon member's complained they didn't turn up b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Let's switch factions :)
  • Bloyse - Heavens Tear
    Bloyse - Heavens Tear Posts: 289 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Sorry for the late reply, I did that thing called sleeping.
    Dark, thank you for calling me Mr. Grammar. I do bring it on myself with my signature. But you, more than others know I am English, therefore I spell things the correct way according to the English language.
    Knowing this you decided to correct me... What's next? You will tell me how to say "aluminium" or how to spell "colour"?

On to my original point- the reason I said it was because your whole reply to Aes was condescending as well as the correction of juice to milk.
    My qualm is you're always so quick to correct other people, whether needed or not.

Your posts rarely contain correct information so why correct others?
    ALSO KNOWN AS Bloysius Fliiiickingsly, Esquire

~Almost original Tao member & Former Tao Director ~
    ~ Former Enrage Executor ~

Bloyse - 101 Wizard - Wizard of Fliiick

>Official Mr. Grammar of HT< according to DarkFury
  • MsEvilness - Heavens Tear
    MsEvilness - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,861 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    sounds like he would get along well with monof!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Originally posted by LShattered - HeavensTear
    Ohhh...I am dumb b:shutup
  • Andromaka - Heavens Tear
    Andromaka - Heavens Tear Posts: 925 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    sounds like he would get along well with monof!

was exactly what i was thinking about b:chuckle

Now on topic, its fun how killfarming is a bad thing when others do it but something normal/entertaining when you do it. Yes, i know you all denied already that u were killfarming them, but we all have friends in Rad that confirmed the internal drama you have about what happened so lets not play saints for the outsiders. Real Radiance or alt Radiance doesnt matter since ppl are the same and even the name is the same.
    The question is: did it feel good? Did ur epeens grow in size? How does it feel to be Enrage-wannabes?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Anneliesse - Heavens Tear
    Anneliesse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options

Now on topic, its fun how killfarming is a bad thing when others do it but something normal/entertaining when you do it. Yes, i know you all denied already that u were killfarming them, but we all have friends in Rad that confirmed the internal drama you have about what happened so lets not play saints for the outsiders. Real Radiance or alt Radiance doesnt matter since ppl are the same and even the name is the same.
    The question is: did it feel good? Did ur epeens grow in size? How does it feel to be Enrage-wannabes?

Androb:kiss so glad you could take a moment from hunting to come talk with us. I misses you b:heart
    *insert awesome siggy here*
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Starting tomorrow im back to work so you will see me more often <3 , no more lazyness at home QQ
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Iulius - Heavens Tear
    Iulius - Heavens Tear Posts: 228 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    dam you hade vacantion so early in the year i whant that to b:chuckle

PS: what you hunt atm i might drop by and stun them b:victory

PS2: bottom line why we have 12pages of QQ about a faction being kill farmed when we can focus on how Enrage is bad and killfarm allb:pleased
    edited March 2011
    Options
    QQing about Enrage is getting boring I guess. Who will be next week's faction in the spotlight btw? Wanna be prepared for some forum pk :)
    edited March 2011
    Options
    dam you hade vacantion so early in the year i whant that to

PS: what you hunt atm i might drop by and stun them

PS2: bottom line why we have 12pages of QQ about a faction being kill farmed when we can focus on how Enrage is bad and killfarm allb:pleased

b:surrender wasnt a vacation, but felt like one b:chuckle

Im always hunting for my 3rd world tribe you can always join and drop a stun , will make hunting much easier b:chuckle

We dont QQ about a faction being kill farmed. We congratz Radiance for finally crossing the road and join the dark side... but now that u mentioned we can change the subject to ... what do you think about the taste of the cookies, do they taste better on the dark side ? b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Saeidon - Heavens Tear
    Saeidon - Heavens Tear Posts: 322 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options

So when I pm'd you after I killed you and said "do you know who this is?" and you said "no, who are you?"... you were just faking it?
    Anyway, I'm not interested in getting in to a "wah wah this happened that happened" load of BS. You know you are full of it, I know you are full of it, and personally I couldnt care less. If you didn't want people to know you will RPK in the cube if you think its an easy kill, you could have just kept your mouth shut... I didn't mention any names.
    Oh btw... nice way to check Core Connect to see what factions my wiz may have been in in the past... he's never been in Dominus though... thats a Core Connect **** up. GG Hell, GG.

Just curious, was the cleric in pk mode? Being in pk mode=looking for fight with that sin. Just thinking for explanations for this crazy acting by the sin.
    Of course, and really people can do what they want. But that doesn't make it a nice way to act.
    I love drinking tea
  • Crazydan - Heavens Tear
    Crazydan - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,178 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options

Would have the ask the total what was it 3 ppl that were being asses in the TW
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2011
    Options
    So when I pm'd you after I killed you and said "do you know who this is?" and you said "no, who are you?"... you were just faking it?
    Anyway, I'm not interested in getting in to a "wah wah this happened that happened" load of BS. You know you are full of it, I know you are full of it, and personally I couldnt care less. If you didn't want people to know you will RPK in the cube if you think its an easy kill, you could have just kept your mouth shut... I didn't mention any names.
    Oh btw... nice way to check Core Connect to see what factions my wiz may have been in in the past... he's never been in Dominus though... thats a Core Connect **** up. GG Hell, GG.
    I was pretty sure it was Dominus or Drakon at that time so yeah I checked core connect. Guess it was drakon than. And u pmed me saying u had me on your fl that why I asked who u were. I don't go into cube much and when I'm in pk rooms I don't attack unless they engage, they are in Top5 faction or they have equal or better gear. Why them? Because mostly is killing or getting killed with those peeps. And who are u to talk about me? You don't know me at all
  • Crazydan - Heavens Tear
    Crazydan - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,178 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    And who are u to talk about me? You don't know me at all

I know when ur tail wags my pants shrink b:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I love you more when u wear that sexy skirt b:dirty
  • Ryokka - Heavens Tear
    Ryokka - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I was pretty sure it was Dominus or Drakon at that time so yeah I checked core connect. Guess it was drakon than. And u pmed me saying u had me on your fl that why I asked who u were. I don't go into cube much and when I'm in pk rooms I don't attack unless they engage, they are in Top5 faction or they have equal or better gear. Why them? Because mostly is killing or getting killed with those peeps. And who are u to talk about me? You don't know me at all

Well ur a liar
    http://img825.imageshack.us/img825/4126/17577710.jpg
    b:chuckle
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Where am I lying? In the quote I said that I attack when they engage, so did I in the screenie.
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    unless being in the same room as you is engaging you, then yes, you are lying.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I'm always in a corner so when a person come to me that's engaging.
  • Conavar - Heavens Tear
    Conavar - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,193 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Yes, i know you all denied already that u were killfarming them

Bit of a broad false statement even amongst the small few that have posted in this thread b:bye

More like reverse evolution .. back hunched .. knuckles dragged on the floor .. bit like a Saturday night in Essex b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear
    Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,305 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    So what your saying is if we were in the cube and i walked over,even to say hi let exchange buffs or maybe hide in your epicness(end sarcasm) you would attack me. Shouldnt jump to conclusions that people are always out to get ya.
    mmmmmm tacos mmmmm

Retired for good.
  • Shifong - Heavens Tear
    Shifong - Heavens Tear Posts: 409 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    This thread reminds me of kindergarten.

And ryokka, why hide behind an alt? i know who you are... b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Retsuko - Shifong
    Karmapwi.com
    edited March 2011
    Options
    If u say hi let's buff and squad me then I won't. That's not engaging. But I guess I should stop posting in this topic since whatever I say people turn it against me. And where did I ever say something about me being epic? Really I know I got **** gear, am a **** player and whatever idc. Just don't tell I did **** if I didn't.

edit: I love kindergarten :)
  • Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear
    Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,305 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    never mentioned your gear or anything.In fact i dont know you but your words come across as 'come near me and your dead.' People fail to realize the power of words and that one mis-wording can change an entire sentence.
    mmmmmm tacos mmmmm

Retired for good.