2»

Comments

• KedgeSniper - Lost City
    KedgeSniper - Lost City Posts: 733 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    You're a moron.

Thank you
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Face the fear. Face a war. Face the world.
    Leeching CQ salary since 09'
    Many names, Common Faces.
  • Channman - Lost City
    Channman - Lost City Posts: 491 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Kedge **** you suck and always have
  • xposed1
    xposed1 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    b:bye Your the one that spend a fortune on gears and i solo farm watching movies with mieze or Afk in most bosses as nirvana used to be a joke lol

I miss old 3-2 :( Getting pant gold there was eazy

Ehh i dont get call for pve tw ? :S

K Im pretty sure.. my gear that is.. like 9 months old still highly competitive to most archers. But Okay.. even if i get call to those "PVE TW".. i wouldnt go lol
    Waste of time with 5.0 people b:shutup

Lol, I did neither. Instead I opted to merchant, play smart and make hundreds of millions doing pretty much nothing except be in catshop.
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    We're not a big faction. You're comparing us to CQ and Essence and other big factions and downtalking our accomplishment because they did it first or within x time. That's quite ridiculous.

We don't even have 80 people for TW. Over half of those people have average gears, and aren't charmed. So yeah, I think it is an accomplishment for us to take Archosaur.

NOT TO MENTION I DIDN'T DIE ONCE I'M ****ING PRO.

Honestly the biggest accomplishment Knights has achieved is still being able to log into this POS game. It's hilarious that people actually think PVE TWs, regardless of the level, are anything to brag about. Unfortunately these forums are so dead the only thing left to do is circlejerk about your own guild and its 'accomplishments.'

I'm laughing at how Knights is playing up their TW journey as an amazing, underdog coming of age, cinderella romantic comedy of taking 4 lands from alt guilds and 8x mobs. Inspiring.

Jk I could careless what Knights does or doesn't do. For some reason I still post here and this is all that the lost city forums has going on atm. Dead forum is dead.
  • Moranine - Lost City
    Moranine - Lost City Posts: 319 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Honestly the biggest accomplishment Knights has achieved is still being able to log into this POS game. It's hilarious that people actually think PVE TWs, regardless of the level, are anything to brag about. Unfortunately these forums are so dead the only thing left to do is circlejerk about your own guild and its 'accomplishments.'

I'm laughing at how Knights is playing up their TW journey as an amazing, underdog coming of age, cinderella romantic comedy of taking 4 lands from alt guilds and 8x mobs. Inspiring.

Jk I could careless what Knights does or doesn't do. For some reason I still post here and this is all that the lost city forums has going on atm. Dead forum is dead.
    Your still my hero.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bictorr - Lost City
    Bictorr - Lost City Posts: 221 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    "Even though we suck, we still did 1/4 of what you did."
  • Ununoctium - Lost City
    Ununoctium - Lost City Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Congratulations Knights =D
  • _Spot_ - Lost City
    _Spot_ - Lost City Posts: 318 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    We're not a big faction. You're comparing us to CQ and Essence and other big factions and downtalking our accomplishment because they did it first or within x time. That's quite ridiculous.

We don't even have 80 people for TW. Over half of those people have average gears, and aren't charmed. So yeah, I think it is an accomplishment for us to take Archosaur.

NOT TO MENTION I DIDN'T DIE ONCE I'M ****ING PRO.

Back on the day i rolled on Arch server i was on the some pve tws including lvl 1 territories, i remind you back then that was a baby server, with low lvl ppl and rank8 was a dream for us all...

In fact aps madness were far aways to the "simple" player and we did it anyway... we were low lvl undergeared just took a little more time and god, patience...

Geting a lvl1 land with nowadays geard is nothing special ijs
  • drjiggle
    drjiggle Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Geting a lvl1 land with nowadays geard is nothing special ijs

But putting other people down in order to feel better about yourself is really hard. Probably only 2 or 3 people on the server can pull that off.
  • JackDRipper - Lost City
    JackDRipper - Lost City Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Gratz guys
  • SuperSayayin - Lost City
    SuperSayayin - Lost City Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Gratz guys

b:kiss yA CHUPASELAS MARICON b:kiss
  • Assaucein - Lost City
    Assaucein - Lost City Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Gz knights...and oh yea... Kniraven gives me a boner...and risingson I owe you a death! :Db:shocked For that poke in SPb:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] It's Ya' Boy Sauce! >:]