Congratulations Knights

Kniraven - Lost City
Kniraven - Lost City Posts: 2,620 Arc User
edited April 2011 in Twilight Temple (West)
http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk140/kniraven/2011-03-2700-51-15.jpg

http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk140/kniraven/2011-03-2700-52-29.jpg

As of the time of this post Knights is one of three guilds that own 4 lands, and one of two guilds with a level 1 land.

No matter what happens now, even if we start losing it all, I feel we've accomplished something.

I've heard from multiple people now that nobody in there thought we'd be able to even take Archosaur, as it and thousand streams are the two hardest lands to take.

I've been leading this guild since November of 2008. Some few have actually been in this guild since that time and been with me through high and low. I am very proud

You don't find a good guild. You become part of one, and help shape it into what you want through time and will. That is how you build bonds and a family.

Great job to all my Knights.

P.S. I'm just going to ignore any flames or criticism. They aren't the topic of this thread.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Kniraven - Lost City on

Comments

• KedgeSniper - Lost City
    KedgeSniper - Lost City Posts: 733 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    How is Archosaur hardest city to obtain...

Its against mobs.. b:chuckle

Probably in 2 weeks.. Essence bids on it or Instinct (in 3)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Face the fear. Face a war. Face the world.
    Leeching CQ salary since 09'
    Many names, Common Faces.
  • Ketania - Heavens Tear
    Ketania - Heavens Tear Posts: 122 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    You should feed your mount.

Grats on taking Arch with an assumingly less than strong guild.
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Reminds me of having that one land with the **** brown color and then warriorz or someone taking it the next week
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Zirania - Lost City
    Zirania - Lost City Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    So proud of my Knights in glowy armor b:cry we owe a lot of it to our good teamwork and leadership, and the leader of the Archo war, Asaichirou, for keeping everyone together. b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]We do not know what we want and yet we are responsible for what we are - that is the fact.
  • MageFizban - Lost City
    MageFizban - Lost City Posts: 1,158 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    To be completely honest, I did not think Knights had it in them to take a level 1 PVE territory although Equinox (DW) did it with 9x. I guess the advent of sins and the readily accessible r8 and 5.0 really made a difference.

Grats!
  • rollerpig
    rollerpig Posts: 79 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    So does this mean if I accomplish something that almost undeniably means nothing to anyone who doesn't play PWI I can make a thread proclaiming my love for myself?

brb making a thread because I farted.
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Wait. Level 1 TWs were hard when few people were 9x with +3 hh90. We are what.. two and a half years into the game? I'm pretty sure a party could finish a level 1 pve TW. Congrats I guess.
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    The real accomplishment is completing a level 1 PvE TW faster than anyone else.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Lingzi - Lost City
    Lingzi - Lost City Posts: 877 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Kniraven is awesome, clever, wise n knows how to lead a guild. unlike Calvin, who has absolutely no leadership quality and only making ChinaTown for TROLLING, will experience the death of his guild.
  • SilverMinx - Lost City
    SilverMinx - Lost City Posts: 452 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Gratz Knights :)

Don't let anyone bring down your spirits!!!

Please continue to grow strong and win!!!

I find it so sad how so many in this game only derive pleasure and fun at sneering, insulting and wishing failure :(

Cheers!
  • Ahira - Lost City
    Ahira - Lost City Posts: 791 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    GZ Kniraven- though i think keeping your faction going for so long is probably more of an achievement than the tw's! :)

Q_Q- Calvin trick me into joining chinatown! b:cry
    --Retired--

Factions: Forbiden, Genesis, Conqueror, BloodLust, Zen, Spectral
    Active October 2008- August 2009; Semi-active- May 2010
  • drjiggle
    drjiggle Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Gratz Knights :)

Don't let anyone bring down your spirits!!!

Please continue to grow strong and win!!!

I find it so sad how so many in this game only derive pleasure and fun at sneering, insulting and wishing failure :(

Cheers!

Indeed. Imagine if 1 month ago, Kniraven had posted here announcing that after 4 weeks, Knights would be tied with Essence holding 4 lands including Archosaur. How many of you haters would have said, "So what? That's easy! Any noob faction can hold 4 lands and Archosaur!" Every one of you would have lol'ed him off the forums.

Of course they won't hold it forever. Of course some other faction will eventually hold more lands. I'm pretty sure he realizes that.

I always got a chuckle when people told us that in YaKuZa. "Bye bye, YaKuZa. You're only holding your lands until someone takes them. Enjoy it while it lasts." Uh ... OK ... we are.
  • angellicdeity
    angellicdeity Posts: 641 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    How is Archosaur hardest city to obtain...

Its against mobs.. b:chuckle

Probably in 2 weeks.. Essence bids on it or Instinct (in 3)

Harder than anything Instinct has faced thus far.
    Wait. Level 1 TWs were hard when few people were 9x with +3 hh90. We are what.. two and a half years into the game? I'm pretty sure a party could finish a level 1 pve TW. Congrats I guess.

I highly doubt one party could.

The bosses still one shot any level 10x, regardless of their gear.

Lane B is still brutal. If you did not know that you had to kill all of the monsters around the boss simultaneously to avoid heavy damage then for a single party they'd have no hope of finishing the TW.

The only reason Essence was able to win 1000K last weekend was because they had enough characters that could take 2 hits from the monsters after they forgot to kill the monsters at the same time.

So for Knights to do so with such a big gear discrepency is actually an accomplishment.
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    I believe during the first taking of a lvl 1 city on Sanct, the winning faction offered Hercules sacrifices to distract the boss.
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Devoted - Lost City
    edited March 2011
    Damn, broke the forums.
  • Devoted - Lost City
    edited March 2011
    I'm pretty sure if I remember back in CQ we had 1-2 parties solo several of the lane bosses while the zerg did its thing.
  • drjiggle
    drjiggle Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    I'm pretty sure if I remember back in CQ we had 1-2 parties solo several of the lane bosses while the zerg did its thing.

And this somehow supports your theory that one party could solo the whole thing? b:puzzled
  • Risingson - Lost City
    Risingson - Lost City Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    We're not a big faction. You're comparing us to CQ and Essence and other big factions and downtalking our accomplishment because they did it first or within x time. That's quite ridiculous.

We don't even have 80 people for TW. Over half of those people have average gears, and aren't charmed. So yeah, I think it is an accomplishment for us to take Archosaur.

NOT TO MENTION I DIDN'T DIE ONCE I'M ****ING PRO.
    Risingson - 7x Psychic
    Indalecio - 3x Cleric
  • Pro_Ninja - Lost City
    Pro_Ninja - Lost City Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    I'd like to offer grats to Knights. I hear a lot of good coming from your guild especially your organization. I wish you guys the best. You guys should take pride in knowing that everyone who steps foot in Arch (which is almost everyone) will see "held by Knights" when they do. Congrats again Knights. b:victory
  • Channman - Lost City
    Channman - Lost City Posts: 491 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    well as an ex marshal i would like to say gratz guys b:victory
  • Trelmanor - Lost City
    Trelmanor - Lost City Posts: 259 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Grats and good luck in future TW

and yes Risingson you are a beast...you prolly solo'd one lane and still had enough charm left to kill all the mobs around the boss yourselfb:chuckle

just for the record I hate fighting Psychicsb:surrender
  • Risingson - Lost City
    edited March 2011
    I know :D
    Risingson - 7x Psychic
    Indalecio - 3x Cleric
    edited March 2011
    Harder than anything Instinct has faced thus far.

I highly doubt one party could.

The bosses still one shot any level 10x, regardless of their gear.

Lane B is still brutal. If you did not know that you had to kill all of the monsters around the boss simultaneously to avoid heavy damage then for a single party they'd have no hope of finishing the TW.

The only reason Essence was able to win 1000K last weekend was because they had enough characters that could take 2 hits from the monsters after they forgot to kill the monsters at the same time.

So for Knights to do so with such a big gear discrepency is actually an accomplishment.

Your point has no valid reason for the simple fact that .. You can easily obtain any gear in cash shop. CQ did it without that advantage and so has done it alot of guilds in the past. Its like gratz people for lv 1-100. (Pick any lvl)

That means Taking over minions = Joke.

Go do Harpy wraith b:shutup

About instinct.. Meh Whats the point in showing up for 1 shot pve/pvp tws.

Told mid to pm me on msn when something decent happenz

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jWKTA7cKiCs&feature=related

^ You can hear Obama voicez
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Trelmanor - Lost City
    Trelmanor - Lost City Posts: 259 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    OK

So for all of you that refuse to let others enjoy what is seen by them as an accomplishment...

Let it go already and get over yourselves

Not every guild is full of 10x r8 or 9 players just cause it is available... some people just refuse to spend the RL dollars on a free game and are still farming for thier stuff.
    Ya maybe CQ did it first and Essence is badazz...

w/e..... let people enjoy thier achievements while they can without waving the proverbial finger in thier face and telling them it is insignificant.

Remember when you first started playing the game... how you felt when you hit lvl 60 and could get your first green weapon or when you got your first fairy.... ya maybe it is easier now with CS and frost to reach certain goals but not ev1 chooses to take the easy road.

So for Knights and ev1 else that has tried to feel good about what they have done in game... Grats and enjoy it...don't listen to the bitter, insecure people that feel the need to make themselves feel better by putting others down.
  • xposed1
    xposed1 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Your point has no valid reason for the simple fact that .. You can easily obtain any gear in cash shop. CQ did it without that advantage and so has done it alot of guilds in the past. Its like gratz people for lv 1-100. (Pick any lvl)

Nice assuming every person in this game no lifes gear farming or spends a fortune on gear and level.

I'm willing to bet one of the above is you. b:bye
  • Belkas - Lost City
    Belkas - Lost City Posts: 129 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Grats Knights!
  • angellicdeity
    angellicdeity Posts: 641 Arc User
    edited March 2011

This is funny.

If taking over minions is such a joke then why is it challenging for people who clearly out gear you to the point where your a non-factor 1 shot who doesn't get called out in TW?

Maybe there is no point in showing up to 1 shot TW's when your the one getting 1-shotted. At least we know where the loosers went.

I guess Vengence got the good stick in the draw.
    edited March 2011
    xposed1 wrote: »
    Nice assuming every person in this game no lifes gear farming or spends a fortune on gear and level.

I'm willing to bet one of the above is you. b:bye

b:bye Your the one that spend a fortune on gears and i solo farm watching movies with mieze or Afk in most bosses as nirvana used to be a joke lol

I miss old 3-2 :( Getting pant gold there was eazy
    This is funny.

If taking over minions is such a joke then why is it challenging for people who clearly out gear you to the point where your a non-factor 1 shot who doesn't get called out in TW?

Maybe there is no point in showing up to 1 shot TW's when your the one getting 1-shotted. At least we know where the loosers went.

I guess Vengence got the good stick in the draw.

Ehh i dont get call for pve tw ? :S

K Im pretty sure.. my gear that is.. like 9 months old still highly competitive to most archers. But Okay.. even if i get call to those "PVE TW".. i wouldnt go lol
    Waste of time with 5.0 people b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Risingson - Lost City
    edited March 2011
    You're a moron.
    Risingson - 7x Psychic
    Indalecio - 3x Cleric