best server

DavidKessler - Sanctuary
DavidKessler - Sanctuary Posts: 33 Arc User
edited March 2011 in General Discussion
im wondering what server is best im kinda sick of all the rude and hatefullness on Sanctuary

im looking for a server that people dont mind helping and dont blue screen u with hate spame when u ask for help
So you want to dace with the devil in the pail moonlight So lets dance
Post edited by DavidKessler - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Escorian - Dreamweaver
    Escorian - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    im wondering what server is best im kinda sick of all the rude and hatefullness on Sanctuary

im looking for a server that people dont mind helping and dont blue screen u with hate spame when u ask for help

Dreamweaver is the best but currently under a DDOS attack.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that... The world is born From zero. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes 2. 2 becomes 10. 10 becomes 100. taking it all back to one solves nothing. so long as zero remains... One.. Will eventually grow to 100 again.
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    HT is bad. lol

If you love high school drama, you will love HT. So much ego bashing, its sickening after awhile. b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Evict - Heavens Tear
    Evict - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,301 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    HT is bad. lol

If you love high school drama, you will love HT. So much ego bashing, its sickening after awhile. b:cry

Why'd you sleep with Kelly! You knew she was my girl! *dirtybetchslap*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dysk is my tasty chimichanga. <3
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Harshlands.

Because it has the god damn Longknife.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Jenabug - Raging Tide
    Jenabug - Raging Tide Posts: 122 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Played Harshlands.
    Raging Tide is the best to me!
  • KingJoel - Raging Tide
    KingJoel - Raging Tide Posts: 516 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Raging Tides is the Best We troll but we help with our friends and guildies Gear. As well as World chat Entertainment b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Harshlands.

Because it has the god damn Longknife.

I cannot argue with this logic. b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Crit_Heal - Dreamweaver
    Crit_Heal - Dreamweaver Posts: 115 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Hackers dont target ****, join Dreamweaver.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Im a troll ;..;b:cute
  • Toxie - Dreamweaver
    Toxie - Dreamweaver Posts: 114 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Dreamweaver is a nice server, minus the attacks lately.
  • brent40
    brent40 Posts: 49
    edited March 2011
    Any of the older servers would be best for what your looking for... Most of the snotty nosed arrogant brats jumped to the newer servers because they failed where they were.

Is why I vote new server every 6-8 mos... is a nice community cleansing
  • Jenabug - Raging Tide
    Jenabug - Raging Tide Posts: 122 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Raging Tides is the Best We troll but we help with our friends and guildies Gear. As well as World chat Entertainment b:pleased

We also have the best brownies b:mischievous
  • Man - Raging Tide
    Man - Raging Tide Posts: 1,410 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Good and bad people on every server you just gotta find the good people.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    ........if only Server Transfers were possible.....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • SoniMax - Sanctuary
    SoniMax - Sanctuary Posts: 529 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    IMO Sanc isn't bad at all
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=15081871001&dateline=1339865979[/SIGPIC]
    They see me trollin`
    They hatin`
    Patrolling they tryin` to catch me writin` dirty
    Tryin to catch me writin` dirty X4
    My music so loud
    I'm flamin`
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Dreamweaver is pretty friendly.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • Graey_Rain - Harshlands
    Graey_Rain - Harshlands Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    This post is idiotic -_-
    OP is stooooopiiiiddddz! >.<

You really think some servers are all loves and hugs and kisses and some are all evil and mean and nasty???

Nice people and bad people on every server. Grow up and ignore the haters. Or just stop asking people you probably don't know or who certainly don't like you for help...
    No matter what server you're on if you wc - "Derrrrp, I r be NeEding helpz for maw bh on quingziii pllzzzz, someone help me pllzzz, can i haxe hypers tooo plzzz! I ranzzz out plzzz, omg someone clear fc to exp room for me as well plzzz! Derpa herpa deerrrpa deerrrrp" - You're gonna get that blue screen of hate flashing across your screen. These hatefull blue messages will almost certainly contain lots of *'s + many misspelled swear words and phrases like "gtfo our server you **** hom0 fail *** loser nooob" It's just the way the world works i'm afraid.

Btw, don't come to HL. We may have longkife, which obviously makes us the best, but we're also evil bad nasty people who make nasty evil hate posts on peoples threads on the forums b:cute
  • Asherkill - Raging Tide
    Asherkill - Raging Tide Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    you should try looking in the server section of the forum to see which one is the best i guess.
    but i personally like raging tides best its mostly nice....and its the only one i been on lol
    eeew gltich. no its been there for 3 months its one of pwi many features :D
  • Freizer - Lost City
    Freizer - Lost City Posts: 210 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    I would say "lost city" but everyone knows that's a lie as far as friendliness to new players go
    Lost City Sage barb and Retired Coven Marshal.
  • DaKillanator - Raging Tide
    DaKillanator - Raging Tide Posts: 2,965 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Sanc is for drama, HT is for egomaniacs, DW is for hacking, Arch is empty, LC is for the egomaniacs with credit cards, and RT has trolls.

Take your pick yo b:cute
  • Cytosine - Raging Tide
    Cytosine - Raging Tide Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    We also have the best brownies b:mischievous

Also Milk & Cookies b:victory
  • Livrie - Dreamweaver
    Livrie - Dreamweaver Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Sanc is for drama, HT is for egomaniacs, DW is for hacking, Arch is empty, LC is for the egomaniacs with credit cards, and RT has trolls.

Take your pick yo b:cute
    "Hacking" doesn't say anything negative about the people, so from that list, it sounds like Dreamweaver is ideal.b:cute
    AsOne faction - asone-dw.mmoguildsites.com - PvE, we do that.
  • Katzyn - Sanctuary
    Katzyn - Sanctuary Posts: 1,270 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    I love Sanct - haven't really played any other servers, except Lost City...And since I really don't like PvP, Lost City wasn't really for me.

I think you'll find...unsavoury people on all servers, though.
    Katzyn, level 101 Demon Veno
    Kylenea, level 99 Demon Cleric
    ForestSonata, level 6x Mystic
    Proud wifeh of Yudai <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Courtesy of the amazing Forsakenx~
  • Vixter - Harshlands
    Vixter - Harshlands Posts: 1,275 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Btw, don't come to HL. We may have longkife, which obviously makes us the best, but we're also evil bad nasty people who make nasty evil hate posts on peoples threads on the forums b:cute
    +1
    agreed
    b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    vixter (101 Heavy Veno) ~ TT farmer
    Peachie (102 Mystic) ~ Main character
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Raging Tide is number one.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • DavidKessler - Sanctuary
    DavidKessler - Sanctuary Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    This post is idiotic -_-
    OP is stooooopiiiiddddz! >.<

You really think some servers are all loves and hugs and kisses and some are all evil and mean and nasty???

Nice people and bad people on every server. Grow up and ignore the haters. Or just stop asking people you probably don't know or who certainly don't like you for help...
    No matter what server you're on if you wc - "Derrrrp, I r be NeEding helpz for maw bh on quingziii pllzzzz, someone help me pllzzz, can i haxe hypers tooo plzzz! I ranzzz out plzzz, omg someone clear fc to exp room for me as well plzzz! Derpa herpa deerrrpa deerrrrp" - You're gonna get that blue screen of hate flashing across your screen. These hatefull blue messages will almost certainly contain lots of *'s + many misspelled swear words and phrases like "gtfo our server you **** hom0 fail *** loser nooob" It's just the way the world works i'm afraid.

now see thiss is what im saying a hate post just for the point of making one
    1) first i dont beg **** i make my own gear and fram my own mats to do so
    2)whats the point of haveing a bh fcc and any other team related function if u ask to do one and gets **** on for doing it
    3)why spam hate to some one for asking for help its just rude and i am sick of the rudeness
    4)yes i know there is not a server out there with all fluffy bunnys and ever one polite and nice but there are at least i hope one wher it is oh say 50/50
    So you want to dace with the devil in the pail moonlight So lets dance
  • Woneo - Harshlands
    Woneo - Harshlands Posts: 1,086 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    HL if you are on the east coast.
    LC if you are on the west coast.
    PvP is hella fun, mang.
    edited March 2011
    Dreamweaver isn't a **** server, they just be hating on our style yo.

I can honestly say I have NEVER gotten hate spam for asking for help on world chat. In fact, when my faction can't be arsed to help me they all recommend using world chat or the platform in North Archo to find a squad. The worst we had was girl who spammed single letters in world chat sometimes. That's about it. Sure there are scammers and rude people on every server, but on dreamweaver the ration is about 3 out of 4 nice people I would say.In fact when someone is scammed it comes as sufficient shock that people spam world chat about the situation and instead of saying LOL newb, people chime in with "WTS ____" or "That sux," neither of which is all that caring of an answer. But at least it isn't the hate spam the other person is talking about. And honestly, compared to some of the people I see on the forums they all seem tame by comparison. Then again, part of the love I get could be because I'm a cleric. We've had a lack of them and barbs as of late. I've even had people offer to pay me to come on their runs. It depends on how badly I need the money on whether or not I refuse. If I have the coin, I won't take theirs but if I need money then beggars can't be choosers, amirite? LOL Oh and sometimes I've been in squads with free wines and random drops. You read that right. Come to Dreamweaver, we're as close to a server of carebears as you're gonna get. :\
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pusillanimous:
  • Yulk_owns - Lost City
    Yulk_owns - Lost City Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited March 2011

Hate to break it to you, but RL server > an server in PW, you can actually date women for real and other stuff :p .

Anyway, you will only be disapointed. Here from LC and HT, are basically the same, just one server have perma white name. Good and bad.
    I, II and III spark is the most cheesiest skill in PWI and it should be removed or massively nerfed.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2011
    Hate to break it to you, but RL server > an server in PW, you can actually date women for real and other stuff :p .

Anyway, you will only be disapointed. Here from LC and HT, are basically the same, just one server have perma white name. Good and bad.

In Real Life, which is generally understood to be anything not on the internet, people live in cities and towns and countries, not servers. b:scorn And I know for a fact there are several examples of people either getting their RL bfs/gfs into the game, or meeting their RL spouses in this game. So leave him alone and let him play the game, you certainly do.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pusillanimous:
  • WarrenWolfy - Sanctuary
    WarrenWolfy - Sanctuary Posts: 1,686 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    There's rudeness and hatefulness on Sanctuary? b:puzzled

I've been on the server for 2 1/2 years, and I don't seek out drama, so I guess drama doesn't find me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    PWI Merchanting Guides: warrenwolfy.wordpress.com