best server

2»

Comments

• Ioanthe - Sanctuary
    Ioanthe - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Granted - I've never said anything to anyone, I pretty much skim the forums - I'm semi-new... I mean look 1st post right here!

But Seriously - if you think there's nothing but a bunch of haters on Sanc, well then that's pretty sad. Painting the whole server's worth of people with the same brush - I do consider myself a nice person. I don't use wc - I giggle over it certainly - but I'm shy so... I'm happy enough to do my grind and gad about with the friends I've brought to the game or made there and those people that offer me a hand if they see me out there alone.

You're of a level where certainly you can begin changing the image you think the server has - offer to help out the lowbies when they ask. Join a guild - or quit and join another and another till you find one that fits you. As they say, become the solution not part of the problem...
  • hempi
    hempi Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Guys i'm also looking for a server to start. I like to PvP but i would also like some "friendly"-server towards new players (if u can call any sv like that, lol).
    East coast would be better, but i don't think west is a problem.
    Any thoughts? Help? :P
  • XEmpressX - Heavens Tear
    XEmpressX - Heavens Tear Posts: 373 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Lol just cos HT is THE BEST SERVER, doesn't make us egomaniacs b:thanksb:victory

nah, but srsly, HT is best, we are kindest and friendliest b:cute
  • DavidKessler - Sanctuary
    DavidKessler - Sanctuary Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Hate to break it to you, but RL server > an server in PW, you can actually date women for real and other stuff :p .

Anyway, you will only be disapointed. Here from LC and HT, are basically the same, just one server have perma white name. Good and bad.

and yet again some one hateing

i have a real life dude i only play few days a week and its getting less and less because of smart *** kids with nothing better to do than to go around posting hate think befor u speak please
    So you want to dace with the devil in the pail moonlight So lets dance
  • Katzyn - Sanctuary
    Katzyn - Sanctuary Posts: 1,270 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Ohhh, ignore Yulk. He's just a silly troll. <3
    Katzyn, level 101 Demon Veno
    Kylenea, level 99 Demon Cleric
    ForestSonata, level 6x Mystic
    Proud wifeh of Yudai <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Courtesy of the amazing Forsakenx~
    edited March 2011
    Granted - I've never said anything to anyone, I pretty much skim the forums - I'm semi-new... I mean look 1st post right here!

But Seriously - if you think there's nothing but a bunch of haters on Sanc, well then that's pretty sad. Painting the whole server's worth of people with the same brush -

i dont recall saying ever one on the server was bad i have a lot of friends there i think may miss me if i leave it

so why all the hate on me

can some one please lock the post befor it goes any more off topic and flaming gets started seems ever one is prety shure dreamweaver is less haters i may try it out thanks for all the postive feed back

all the negtive post you should be ashamed of ur self
  • Mendy__ - Sanctuary
    Mendy__ - Sanctuary Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    i dont recall saying ever one on the server was bad i have a lot of friends there i think may miss me if i leave it

so why all the hate on me

can some one please lock the post befor it goes any more off topic and flaming gets started seems ever one is prety shure dreamweaver is less haters i may try it out thanks for all the postive feed back

all the negtive post you should be ashamed of ur self

warning: the following statements are not hating - just an observation

i think you are a very sensitive human being... i have read this entire thread and no one is "hating on you" you are taking things a little too personally
  • HardnHeavy - Raging Tide
    HardnHeavy - Raging Tide Posts: 151 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    im wondering what server is best im kinda sick of all the rude and hatefullness on Sanctuary

im looking for a server that people dont mind helping and dont blue screen u with hate spame when u ask for help

i was on sanc for more than year and idk if i had bad luck but wc for help there was most pointless
    on RT its better imo but there are hours where low quality trolls dominate wc... on sanc trolls were at least sometimes funny lol
    edited March 2011
    haten is a figure of speach mostly i used for negtive input

as for takeing it personly um i dont know maby some but i wont lose any sleep over it to be honest
  • KingJoel - Raging Tide
    KingJoel - Raging Tide Posts: 516 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    haten is a figure of speach mostly i used for negtive input

as for takeing it personly um i dont know maby some but i wont lose any sleep over it to be honest

RT is the best bro we help our faction mates. The occasional WC troll makes watching WC priceless
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]