TW - March 18 - 20

Comments

• Toxie - Dreamweaver
    Toxie - Dreamweaver Posts: 114 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    What's really funny here is all the crying over "motive" for TW. First off, me and jay had been talking for a week or so about building a new TW faction. I've not played in nearly three months and returned to Inversion being pretty run down. We had fun and showed the people still there a PVE tw. Sure anyone could of bid on us, but Tapout took the choice to take an "easy" TW and pick on the faction they knew was in poor shape. I was in InTandem before Aubree was made lead, but regardless me and Aubree have always gotten along outside of the one TW instance and that's in the past. I'm sure you people can get over it too.

What it boils down to is that Tapout isn't a TW faction. They only show to something they know they can dramatically overpower and enjoyed their own kill farming until the point everyone was called out of the instance. They showed that in their attack on LegionRUS that ended in less than 10 minutes. They aren't interested in a good fight, only trying to overrun someone else lesser than them. Should anyone w/ a decent faction stand up tot hem they will tapout every time w/ some lame excuse to not show.

Keep the trash talk about Inversion... at least our 1.5 squad had the balls to show up to the fight vs you guys.

Well you got one thing right Alaxan! We aren't a TW faction. We care about members first, TW second, something you'd know nothing about. :) And don't even dare bring that kill farming **** to this, you KNOW when we attacked you, the second your crystal was killed every single person from Tapout "retreated" and we left your base. The attack on LegionRUS lasted longer than 10 minutes TYVM. They didn't have very many people but the ones they did have fought hard and grats to them, and the second their crystal died? We all left their base as well to let them come to us.

Maybe if you had actually played in the last 3 months you could have kept Inversion from going downhill so much as it did. I honestly expected a decent fight from them when we bid on them, but I guess it's hard to get loyalty when the leader isn't around eh? If I had had any idea that you had lost that many members I never would have voted to attack Inversion.

Having fun sucking up to Aubree? OFC you guys have always gotten along except that one little time she reported you and got you banned and you ****ing cried about it on WC for weeks on end! GG guys, hold hands and exchange blow jobs. Having been a member of Inversion for so long, it makes me sad to see what it turned into, and there is no one to blame but yourself.

I have zero trash talk for Inversion. It was my faction for a very long time after I left EQ and there are still members there I respect. It only saddens me to see what this has turned into. So come on, QQ moar and feel big and bad when you spank us in TW. I PROMISE it hurts our morale ever so much. :)
  • alk0h0lik
    alk0h0lik Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Not to mention, everyone hates you Alax... for good reason. We didn't stay in Inversion for over a year and then suddenly decide to leave because we felt like it. You are a terrible leader and a terrible person. So please **** and go cry to your butt buddies.
  • Siege - Dreamweaver
    Siege - Dreamweaver Posts: 241 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    What's really funny here is all the crying over "motive" for TW. First off, me and jay had been talking for a week or so about building a new TW faction. I've not played in nearly three months and returned to Inversion being pretty run down. We had fun and showed the people still there a PVE tw. Sure anyone could of bid on us, but Tapout took the choice to take an "easy" TW and pick on the faction they knew was in poor shape. I was in InTandem before Aubree was made lead, but regardless me and Aubree have always gotten along outside of the one TW instance and that's in the past. I'm sure you people can get over it too.

What it boils down to is that Tapout isn't a TW faction. They only show to something they know they can dramatically overpower and enjoyed their own kill farming until the point everyone was called out of the instance. They showed that in their attack on LegionRUS that ended in less than 10 minutes. They aren't interested in a good fight, only trying to overrun someone else lesser than them. Should anyone w/ a decent faction stand up tot hem they will tapout every time w/ some lame excuse to not show.

Keep the trash talk about Inversion... at least our 1.5 squad had the balls to show up to the fight vs you guys.

First off, I don't recall anyone trash talking Inversion. Only you really because of what a sore loser you've turned out to be. As for Tapout not being a TW faction, I think I'll borrow the "Don't make me laugh" phrase from Nael. So you're telling me we ran away from TWs with Hispanos and Dark Legacy every time we had a TW with them? Because both of them gave us a run for our money, hell I don't believe we ever beat Dark Legacy but we kept going after them . All you can bring is assumptions and over-exaggerations to the table Alax.

Now that I think about it...the only TWs we haven't shown up for so far is InTandem's (2nd EQ fac) and EQ's... so please don't make it sound as if we have done this for multiple factions when its only actually been 2 (the 2nd one being a branch faction from EQ). Did we not show up for our first fight with EQ? Oh wait we did. Guess how that went. I'm sure you know by now.

As for us farm killing. Let the factions speak for themselves if we have done so, they don't need you to speak for them. Did we not take the crystal while attacking you guys? Yes we did. We didn't act like *******s and leave your crystal alone and just focused on farming you guys. If that was true, then our TW with Inversion wouldn't have ended as fast as it did.
  • ShellShellz - Dreamweaver
    ShellShellz - Dreamweaver Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2011

First off, We picked Inversion cause u had the land we wanted, im sorry if ur run down and ppl left cause the crappy A.ss LEADERSHIP. And you know wat i WAS friends with aubree, but this bull**** that was pulled i cant trust her or anyone in this faction. Even if i dont knw you. But the leader defines the faction, and if they go back on there word then most likely everyone else will to. And FYI we will get over it, but that will prob be sometime after you get ur asses handed to u in tw.

Ok second off, not our choice that legion hardly showed up to tw. We were honestly expecting a good fight. Not OUR fault ppl dont show. And we thought they had some high lvls, another reason why we picked them to fight. and im sorry did u jsut say a decent faction stand up to us?. Wat about intanderm is decent? ur made up of Former EQ, and honestly yes i use to be in eq. But its all gone down the drain. Tho just my opinion.
    And we have ballz to, but have brains to knw when theres a poor fight where we get farmed kill. Or if it will be fun and a good exp.
    Have a nice day ^^
  • Firefeng - Dreamweaver
    Firefeng - Dreamweaver Posts: 421 Arc User
    edited March 2011

An "easy" TW? Look at the map. 80% of the factions on the map right now are "easy" TWs. You're complaining because we weren't dumb enough to try taking, say, Regen's or Dynasty's lands? Are you stupid? If you'd like to know, we were originally going to attack Rhythm to get Walled Stronghold back, since it holds some sentimental value considering how long we held it before. But leadership pointed out that Regen, Spades, and :3 were all holed up in the north side of the map and things would get crowded very fast, so we chose a different spot. We didn't attack Inversion because we dislike Inversion, we attacked Inversion because most of Tapout's TWers hated you. You drive out all of Inversion's good members, save for a rare few genuinely nice people that still held on long enough for you to abandon them so you could jump ship to a faction that leadership hadn't destroyed (...yet), and yet you think people aren't going to harbor you ill will?

What the Hell happened to you, man? When I was in Inversion on my Sin, you seemed decent. Hell, I respected you enough that I came back to the forums, after I had quit, to defend you when Aubree got your *** banned using twisted, cheap logic. I could hunt up the mod-castrated post in the Lower Depths, if you'd like. By the time I came back to play the game again, you had turned Inversion from a faction that was only outranked by Cala and EQ in strength to a faction that everyone hated. And yet you wonder why your ex-members would choose to attack you?

Are you even the same Alaxan that started Inversion, or some doddering, idiotic podperson that replaced Alaxan's brain with ****, oatmeal, and melodrama?

Aside from that, how much kill-farming can a faction get in a 10-minute TW (or 15 minutes for the MafiaRUS TW)? We could have held our Catas back and killed you ad nauseum until your members warped out. That is, after all, exactly what your new leader did to us. Instead, we took your crystal as quickly and fairly as possible, and leadership was sternly telling us to at least wait for silence to wear off before killing your members again.

We were mostly just talking about how many times we killed you and your numerous, poorly-equipped alts. Seriously, though, Goonz, Aubree, Jay...all awesomely equipped, I couldn't kill any of 'em if I tried. How in the Hell did you get into their budding "superfaction"? You died in seconds and I didn't even have to spark...or mire...or subsea...I just beat you to death.

What kind of faction would let your gimp *** join?
  • alk0h0lik
    edited March 2011
    Grim we love you, please don't ban us for this... Alaxan deserves every word.
  • FatherTed - Dreamweaver
    FatherTed - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,723 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Baseball season starts soon . . .
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks for the sig Ophida :3
  • Toxie - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2011
    Baseball season starts soon . . .

Baseball? Is that a sport?
    edited March 2011
    It's the only sport that matters, baby!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Toxie - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2011
    It's the only sport that matters, baby!

psh, maybe for the *** slapping. Only part of that game that I can call a sport *spanks*
  • alk0h0lik
    edited March 2011
    ooo, i need spanks... ;)
  • Firefeng - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2011
    You don't ever want to get to home base with Tox. She consumes your head after that, just like a praying mantis.
  • Rillman - Dreamweaver
    Rillman - Dreamweaver Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    since the strike when has base ball existed?
    edited March 2011
    Ah come on I love baseball. What other sport can you go take a 2 hour nap halfway through and come back with the score the same?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Toxie - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2011
    Ah come on I love baseball. What other sport can you go take a 2 hour nap halfway through and come back with the score the same?

Well that's the truth. Naps ftw? b:laugh
  • grimreaperhc
    grimreaperhc Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Oh Alky, I can spank you b:mischievous
    Toxie, elves love b:heart b:shy

But seriously guys, I understand the urge to talk about the TW and how the other faction was wrong etc etc, but can you please share your opinion without flaming ? b:surrender
  • Firefeng - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2011

My past bedroom exploits may qualify, but generally I was the one taking the nap, not the spectators.
  • Firefeng - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2011

But seriously guys, I understand the urge to talk about the TW and how the other faction was wrong etc etc, but can you please share your opinion without flaming ? b:surrender

That was fairly civil of me, actually. I can get disturbingly creative if need be.

But I've said what I needed to say. Sorry for putting you out, Grim.
  • Toxie - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2011

Elf love ftw Grim. Spank me too kthx.b:dirty And keeping my mouth shut. Except to say Firefeng just double posted! BANT!
    edited March 2011
    I'm gonna flame Grim as badly as I can . . .

I heard he's a Yankee's fan.

Sorry no man should have to face an insult that bad.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dice - Dreamweaver
    Dice - Dreamweaver Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    u ppl write way 2 much... GO baseball TW stuff sucks like always tox and alk get all the love i like to say random stuff what else is there to say O_O

BBBBBBAAAAAAACCCCCCCCOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNN

P.S call me Sugarlicious :D
  • grimreaperhc
    grimreaperhc Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    I`m sorry Ted, but I`m not a baseball fan b:sad
    Though I`ll be seriously offended if you tell me that you dislike cats. b:scorn

Jeez Dice, get off the forums, nub.
  • Dice - Dreamweaver
    Dice - Dreamweaver Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    but but but the drunk ppl on tapout vent made me do it b:cry always my fault isnt it grim

U DNT REALLY LOVE ME!!!!! and its Sugarlicious to u Grim
    edited March 2011
    I like cats too, actually - always had a couple growing up.

Just trust me - being called a Yankee's fan is about the worst insult you can imagine.

Imagine a cute kitty is a baseball team . . . this is the Yankees : http://gunsandtacos.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/worlds-ugliest-dog.jpg

And yes I do realize that's a dog - that's how horrible they are.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • alk0h0lik
    edited March 2011
    Oh please do Grim... I'll shut up about dumb people now. :)
  • SerenityMare - Dreamweaver
    SerenityMare - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,211 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Let's stop the flame w-- Oh wait. >__>

WELL. :D Let's change it to a love thread.

b:heart SerenityMare!

You better be missing me, people. b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Q____Q - Dreamweaver
    Q____Q - Dreamweaver Posts: 812 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    But-but.. hockey is so much better! >:( yay i got HF demon book
    edited March 2011
    Hockey is pretty awesome too, yeah.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Q____Q - Dreamweaver
    Q____Q - Dreamweaver Posts: 812 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    But hockey > baseball
    The playoffs...are... soon :D
  • _Aubree__ - Dreamweaver
    _Aubree__ - Dreamweaver Posts: 197 Arc User
    edited March 2011

I made InTandem back in Nov. So you couldnt have been there before I was made lead. However, most people were in QQmoar and transferred to InTandem .... just to clear that up. My psy held lead of it from Nov till my cleric took over.

Anyway more on subject.

There was no ulterior motive for why I bid tapout. I had no intentions starting off to bid there. I personally wanted to take both lands from USSR. I was out-voted. Simple as that. I will always go with what the faction votes. Period

Honestly I think tapout had they showed would have a decent chance to defend the land. We only had about 15 people who could tw since faction was made in the weeee hours of Sunday morning.

And to ShellShellz recall the conversation we had. it was "Please don't attack us because Alaxan wants revenge". I said I had no intentions of attacking you and that what Alaxan wanted for revenge wasn't going to fly with me. I don't think Alaxan even voted on it although I would have to check the post. However faction vote decided we attack Starry because it was not close to any "big factions". Again I wanted to take both lands from USSR and not you guys. But that is how it turned out. My apologies.