Q____Q - Dreamweaver
Q____Q - Dreamweaver Posts: 812 Arc User
edited March 2011 in Tideswell (East)
oh no.. its not multiple choice'd
b:cry Grim! I demand you to make this multiple choice'd! b:cry
balt fails
Friday, March 18
balt fails
20:00 - RedDragon attacks City of the Lost - RedDragon loses.
20:03 - InTandem attacks Tapout, Starry Wilds - InTandem wins.
20:06 - DeathGate attacks HUNBlades, Black Mountain - DeathGate wins.
20:09 - Kindrid attacks MafiaRUS, Buried Bones - Kindrid wins.
20:12 - Persevere attacks Evolution, Forest of the Haze - Persevere wins.
20:15 - Tempest attacks Renegades, Courage Path - Tempest wins.
20:18 - xWolfPack attacks Unity, Sundown Highland - xWolfPack wins.
20:21 - Hispanos attacks XBushidoX. Fragrant Hills - Hispanos loses.
balt fails
Saturday, March 19
balt fails
14:00 - Regenesis attacks Incarnate, Plains of Farewell - Regenesis wins.
balt fails
20:00 - Spades attacks Hispanos, Misfortune City - Spades wins.
20:03 - :3 attacks Hispanos, Mount Lantern - :3 wins.
20:06 - Ins/\nity attacks RedDragon, Deserted Dea - Ins/\nity loses.
20:09 - Warlock attacks RedDragon, Dribbling Spring - Warlock wins.
20:12 - USSR attacks Tellus City - USSR loses.
20:15 - Equinox attacks Etherblade - Equinox wins.
20:18 - Dynasty attacks City of the Raging Tide - Dynasty wins.
20:21 - MafiaRUS attacks City of the Plume - MafiaRUS wins
balt fails
Sunday, March 20
balt fails
20:00 - Tapout attacks LegionRUS, The Fissure - Tapout wins.
20:03 - BootyCamp attacks WtF_AfK, Silk Ridge - BootyCamp wins.
20:06 - HidenRock attacks Regenesis, Dragon Wilderness - HidenRock loses.
20:09 - FAMINE attacks Twizted, Avalanche Canyon - FAMINE wins.
20:12 - Pajamas attacks Secret, The Frozen Path - Pajamas loses.
20:15 - Xtinction attacks PWBrasil, The Harshlands - Xtinction loses.
balt fails
T-t-territory count
balt fails
WarmonGER - 1
xWolfPack - 1
DeathGate - 1
Dynasty - 3
BootyCamp - 2
o_o - 1
Tapout - 1
USSR - 2
Incarnate - 1
Secret - 1
Genuine - 1
XBushidoX - 1
MafiaRUS - 2
FAMINE - 2
:3 - 2
Warlock - 2
Tempest - 1
Kindrid - 1
Spades - 3
EpicPhail - 2
ReMiX - 1
PWBrasil - 1
Millenia - 1
BatorySVK - 1
Regenesis - 2
InTandem - 1
Persevere - 1
Trust - 1
Equinox - 3
RedDragon - 1
^--they don't fit in the rainbow!!!
balt fails
38/51 territories are owned..
[0/2] tier 1 lands
[3/6] tier 2 lands
[43/43] tier 3 lands
balt fails
Maps~
March 4 - March 6
March 11 - March 13
March 18 - March 20
Post edited by Q____Q - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Runemine - Dreamweaver
    Runemine - Dreamweaver Posts: 572 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Yay the head ache sig gone
    101 Blademaster(Pro/Fail 4.0 BM with 11k base HP+G16(+10))
    100 Seeker(The Vortex Beast)
    86 Assassin(Solo king)
    76 Archer(Squishy Nuker)
    72 Cleric(Horrible healer)
    67 Barb(Buff baby)
    61 Wizard(King Aoe)
    37 Mystic(Fun project)
  • grimreaperhc
    grimreaperhc Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Cats > Dogs !!!!!!!!
    You won my admirations with this one b:cute
    I hope Tapout will make it with the defence though it would be hard against an enemy like InTandem.
  • Firefeng - Dreamweaver
    Firefeng - Dreamweaver Posts: 421 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Tapout won't make it with the defense, because the last time Tapout was attacked by the leader of a certain faction who swore they wouldn't attack Tapout, Tapout was kill-farmed while the opposing faction refused to take the crystal.

Thus, Tapout won't be giving said idiot leader the benefit of going back on their word a second time.

Sorry, Grim. I was looking forward to TWing this weekend, too.
  • Satchiko - Dreamweaver
    Satchiko - Dreamweaver Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    I'm tied for first place in the poll, I hate you all b:cry

On the lighter side, who else noticed that MafiaRUS, LegionRUS, and USSR all border each other? Did the Russian factions plan this out or somthin?
  • grimreaperhc
    edited March 2011
    On the lighter side, who else noticed that MafiaRUS, LegionRUS, and USSR all border each other? Did the Russian factions plan this out or somthin?

Long live the USSR!!!!!!!!
    Please let me know when 1986 comes so I can come and watch the meltdown of Chernobyl o:
  • Nael - Dreamweaver
    Nael - Dreamweaver Posts: 200 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    I'll be seriously disappointed if Tapout actually doesn't show up. I don't know what happened between our leader and theirs and quite frankly I don't care. I've been looking forward to our first TW ever since I joined Intandem and to think that it's going to be a no-show makes me sad.

Did Tapout name themselves as such because they are likely to tap out before actual TW in fear of being farm killed? b:bye
  • Siege - Dreamweaver
    Siege - Dreamweaver Posts: 241 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Gotta love it when a faction that is filled with heavy cash shoppers try to talk big.

I mean really, one of the crappiest leaders on this server joined you guys last week because he couldn't take the fact that he lost to us last week. b:laughb:laughb:laugh

You guys wanted a TW? Then go QQ to your leader about not choosing a land where they KNEW they would have an equal fight. Don't come QQing to us over WC about it. b:bye

I apologize that Tapout has used this unknown feature to you called common sense.b:victory
  • Xarathox - Dreamweaver
    Xarathox - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,657 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Who's leading InTandum?
    Some people risk to employ me

Some people live to destroy me

Either way they die
  • Heartstone - Dreamweaver
    Heartstone - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,338 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Who's leading InTandum?

Aubree
    I'm sorry for misspelling / mistyping and grammar b:surrender

102 - Archer - Heartz
  • Xarathox - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2011
    Aubree

Oooooohhhhh...I see.

Either way they die
  • Nael - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2011
    Gotta love it when a faction that is filled with heavy cash shoppers try to talk big.

I mean really, one of the crappiest leaders on this server joined you guys last week because he couldn't take the fact that he lost to us last week. b:laughb:laughb:laugh

You guys wanted a TW? Then go QQ to your leader about not choosing a land where they KNEW they would have an equal fight. Don't come QQing to us over WC about it. b:bye

I apologize that Tapout has used this unknown feature to you called common sense.b:victory

Gotta love the typical fail "well geared players are all cash shoppers" sentiment. Just because you don't know how to make coins doesn't mean everyone well geared cashshops.

For your information Intandem is a week and half old faction. More than half of our members didn't even have enough hours to join this week's TW. We had 15 people who could actually TW, yet Tapout bailed because they thought we had horribly unbalanced advantage over them. So tell me genius, which faction would have been of "equal fight" for a faction "filled with heavy cash shoppers" and 15 available members to attend it? Way to have faith in your own faction right?

Tapout didn't even have any other TW to attend and they bailed because they didn't have enough faith in themselves. Don't try to glorify the fact that Tapout is a weak minded faction, because they've shown today that they will quit without a fight.
  • Siege - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2011
    Gotta love the typical "well geared players are all cash shoppers" sentiment. Just because you don't know how to make coins doesn't mean everyone well geared cashshops.

I never said all well geared players cash shop. Your reading comprehension is terrible. I took a look at Core Connect and found quite a bit of well known heavy cash shoppers in your faction. Or do you not know your own faction?

For your information Intandem is a week and half old faction. More than half of our members didn't even have enough hours to join this week's TW. We had 15 people who could actually TW, yet Tapout bailed because they thought we had horribly unbalanced advantage over them. So tell me genius, which faction would have been of "equal fight" for a faction "filled with heavy cash shoppers" and 15 available members to attend it? Way to have faith in your own faction right?

It doesn't matter how old or young a guild is. You're acting as if you can't have 100 members within the first week of making said guild. Fact is a lot of your members are heavy cash shoppers with a lot of TW experience and from big factions. You guys are so butt hurt over us not attending your pvp farm kill--er I mean TW, that is what
    is sad.

I myself have been on this server since it opened and I've learned that just because your opponent is outnumbered doesn't mean its an easy win or on equal grounds. Gear counts for everything in this game or are you playing some other game? Money counts for way more than skill does here, so don't even play the "ye of little faith" card.

Last time we tried to TW against EQ they did nothing but farm kills and leave the crystal as is. Why bother entertaining them again? We saw who was in your faction and because of past experiences with said people, we can't trust them to have a proper TW with us.

Tapout didn't even have any other TW to attend and they bailed because they didn't have enough faith in themselves. Don't try to glorify the fact that Tapout is a weak minded faction, because they've shown today that they will quit without a fight.

Your assumption couldn't be further from the truth. Refer to my response above because you're pretty much repeating the same BS here.b:bye

Oh by the way, don't you find it ironic that Alaxan is in your faction with a leader that got him banned for petty reasons? Your leader and obviously Alaxan (As shown in WC earlier XD) get butt hurt easily, so don't even start talking about weak minded.
  • Q____Q - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2011
    I trolled my own poll.
  • Toxie - Dreamweaver
    Toxie - Dreamweaver Posts: 114 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Gotta love the typical fail "well geared players are all cash shoppers" sentiment. Just because you don't know how to make coins doesn't mean everyone well geared cashshops.

I'd reply but...mind...too...weak. b:cry

Or Siege summed it up well enough and nothing I would say would be anything other than just drunken rehashing. Besides, with all these other TW's going on there has to be something else to talk about.

<3 Tapout
  • Nael - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2011
    How exactly do you know who the "heavy cashshoppers" are? Does Core Connect say "this player has spent $xxxxx rl money"? I know who cashshops because I know them. The rest I don't even know, they are pure assumptions. If we went by pure assumption as to who the cashshoppers are, I could probably point out the same number of Tapout members whom I think cashshopped without knowing them at all. b:bye
    It doesn't matter how old or young a guild is. You're acting as if you can't have 100 members within the first week of making said guild. Fact is a lot of your members are heavy cash shoppers with a lot of TW experience and from big factions. You guys are so butt hurt over us not attending your pvp farm kill--er I mean TW, that is what
    is sad.
    How is it sad to expect your opponent to attend their TW? You guys weren't afraid of "possibility" of being farm killed, you were afraid of being farm killed by 15 people. During my time in EQ I've seen smaller factions than Tapout show up to TW despite being horribly out geared and outnumbered, knowing they'll lose with the "possibility" of being farm killed obviously there. You are talking like Tapout is a great bold faction. Don't make me laugh. I had respect for Tapout before tonight but now it's just another faction not worth paying attention to.
    I myself have been on this server since it opened and I've learned that just because your opponent is outnumbered doesn't mean its an easy win or on equal grounds. Gear counts for everything in this game or are you playing some other game? Money counts for way more than skill does here, so don't even play the "ye of little faith" card.

Seriously? Were you not here when EQ lost to Inversion when EQ sent 2 squads to defend against them? Were you not here when EQ first won against Calamity, whose members were far more well geared? Go back and check history please.
    Oh by the way, don't you find it ironic that Alaxan is in your faction with a leader that got him banned for petty reasons? Your leader and obviously Alaxan (As shown in WC earlier XD) get butt hurt easily, so don't even start talking about weak minded.

I don't find it ironic that they've settled their differences and established a new faction. The only irony here is a faction named Tapout giving up because they were "lied to". Boohoo, cry me a river.
  • Siege - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2011
    How exactly do you know who the "heavy cashshoppers" are? Does Core Connect say "this player has spent $xxxxx rl money"? I know who cashshops because I know them. The rest I don't even know, they are pure assumptions. If we went by pure assumption as to who the cashshoppers are, I could probably point out the same number of Tapout members whom I think cashshopped without knowing them at all. b:bye

Maybe I know because there are people in Tapout that know members in your faction? hurr durr.

How is it sad to expect your opponent to attend their TW? You guys weren't afraid of "possibility" of being farm killed, you were afraid of being farm killed by 15 people. During my time in EQ I've seen smaller factions than Tapout show up to TW despite being horribly out geared and outnumbered, knowing they'll lose with the "possibility" of being farm killed obviously there. You are talking like Tapout is a great bold faction. Don't make me laugh. I had respect for Tapout before tonight but now it's just another faction not worth paying attention to.

Once again your reading comprehension fails. I never said it was sad that you guys expected us to attend TW. If that doesn't sound stupid then I don't know what does. Anyway, I said that it was sad that you guys were acting all butt hurt over WC because we didn't show up. Also how can we be afraid of being farm killed by 15 people when we had no idea how many people you were bringing to TW to begin with? Also yes good for those small factions that did show up, maybe they love their charm being wasted for the sake of the opponent's entertainment, but we don't. At least with a bunch of guys from EQ we wouldn't.

Tapout is a bold faction... with common sense, which you seem to lack hence your inability to understand why we would never show up for a bunch of EQ again. We don't really care if you have respect for us or not. Why should we care for the respect of someone who sees no wrong in having their faction farm for pvp kills instead of holding a proper TW?

Seriously? Were you not here when EQ lost to Inversion when EQ sent 2 squads to defend against them? Were you not here when EQ first won against Calamity, whose members were far more well geared? Go back and check history please.

EQ only sent 2 squads because they were being ganked, so don't even make it seem like they were doing inversion a favor, hell I was in that TW.(That's when your leader of InTandem got butt hurt and got Alax banned, remember? :O) EQ was bound to win against Cala eventually, it took them a long time to do it as well. They remained on the map for months and months and still remain now. They had time to study Cala's strategy and they were the 2nd top faction on the server during those months. So don't even tell me they were far behind in gear and numbers because they weren't. You want to bring up the history of EQ, but let me ask you this. Was Rank 8 and 9 Cash shoppable? Was packs out during the opening of the server? nope. So tell me how Cala was far better off than EQ.

I don't find it ironic that they've settled their differences and established a new faction. The only irony here is a faction named Tapout giving up because they were "lied to". Boohoo, cry me a river.

Yeah they just happen to become the best of butt buddies after Alax lost to Tapout last week when he was still in Inversion. *sigh* You should really brush up on your reading instead of trying to figure out which hand you're going to stroke your e-peen with. As I said before and many times, we didn't bother going because we don't trust the members in InTandem due to our past TW experience with them.

Oh what a tangled web you've weaved.b:chuckle
    Oh and 2 more things, you go on talking about respect, but where was this so-called respect when your faction farmed kills on us. So yeah you can thank your faction mates for causing us to not show up. You reap what you sow. You guys saw fit to not give us a proper TW, so why should we give you one?
    I also have a feeling that some of your faction mates feel differently on the whole "just another faction not worth paying attention to" thing. I'll be keeping my eye on WC to see if that's true. :o
  • Nael - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2011
    Maybe I know because there are people in Tapout that know members in your faction? hurr durr.

So they came up to you one day and said, "hey guess what, xxxx in Intandem is a heavy cashshopper!"?
    lolwut paragraph

WE were acting butt hurt? As I recall there were no such WC's that said "Tapout didn't show up QQ you guys suck". In fact I recall making a recruitment WC right after supposed TW and few people pm'd me their very own butt hurt lines saying how we won a no-show TW and that it doesn't matter. Too bad we weren't the ones that decided on the no-show. TAPOUT DID. Or do you have a proof to shut me up?
    Tapout is a bold faction... with common sense, which you seem to lack hence your inability to understand why we would never show up for a bunch of EQ again. We don't really care if you have respect for us or not. Why should we care for the respect of someone who sees no wrong in having their faction farm for pvp kills instead of holding a proper TW?

Too bad we weren't given a chance to hold proper TW because YOU NEVER EVEN SHOWED. I find it hilarious that you think some **** poor past experience counts as common sense.
    EQ only sent 2 squads because they were being ganked, so don't even make it seem like they were doing inversion a favor, hell I was in that TW.(That's when your leader of InTandem got butt hurt and got Alax banned, remember? :O)
    Did you miss your own point? You said "gear counts for everything" and I said several well geared EQ members lost to Inversion because they were outnumbered. Reason why EQ only sent 2 squads doesn't matter.
    EQ was bound to win against Cala eventually, it took them a long time to do it as well. They remained on the map for months and months and still remain now. They had time to study Cala's strategy and they were the 2nd top faction on the server during those months. So don't even tell me they were far behind in gear and numbers because they weren't. You want to bring up the history of EQ, but let me ask you this. Was Rank 8 and 9 Cash shoppable? Was packs out during the opening of the server? nope. So tell me how Cala was far better off than EQ.
    But according to you only gears matter. Why does it matter how much time EQ had to study Calamity's strategies?

And if you are going to claim that EQ and Calamity were in same standing, how is it that EQ kept losing to Calamity? How is it that EQ still had a losing streak against Regenesis even with same amount of "heavy cashshoppers"? If you are going to make assumption that gears are the only things that matter in this game then go through with it instead of asserting some half assed caption that says gears didn't matter during |---this timeline---| but are only things that matter during |--this timeline--|.
    Yeah they just happen to become the best of butt buddies after Alax lost to Tapout last week when he was still in Inversion. *sigh* You should really brush up on your reading instead of trying to figure out which hand you're going to stroke your e-peen with. As I said before and many times, we didn't bother going because we don't trust the members in InTandem due to our past TW experience with them.

Oh and 2 more things, you go on talking about respect, but where was this so-called respect when your faction farmed kills on us. So yeah you can thank your faction mates for causing us to not show up. You reap what you sow. You guys saw fit to not give us a proper TW, so why should we give you one?

You keep bringing up this "past experience" where you got farmed by the 2nd biggest faction on the server and think you'll get the same from one of the newest factions. At least if you guys would have show up and I saw my faction mates farm kill you then yea, I'd have been disgusted and would be turning my hostility to them instead. But as things stand now Tapout is a pathetic faction that keeps QQing over "past experience".

Fact: Tapout bailed out of a 1vs1 TW. I don't care what glorified reasoning you may have. It's still pathetic.
    I also have a feeling that some of your faction mates feel differently on the whole "just another faction not worth paying attention to" thing. I'll be keeping my eye on WC to see if that's true. :o

When did I talk on behalf of Intandem? Everything besides statistical statements I mentioned were my personal feeling on the matter, not as an Intandem member. And as a player, I think Tapout is pathetic for bailing out of a 1vs1 TW. b:bye
  • Xarathox - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2011
    Annnnddd...you two are gonna get this thread locked cause you don't know when to ****.

Pro-tip: Stop trying to get the last word in.

Either way they die
  • Siege - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2011
    So they came up to you one day and said, "hey guess what, xxxx in Intandem is a heavy cashshopper!"?

Or you know...we discussed it when we found out InTandem had bid on us?

WE were acting butt hurt? As I recall there were no such WC's that said "Tapout didn't show up QQ you guys suck". In fact I recall making a recruitment WC right after supposed TW and few people pm'd me their very own butt hurt lines saying how we won a no-show TW and that it doesn't matter. Too bad we weren't the ones that decided on the no-show. TAPOUT DID. Or do you have a proof to shut me up?

Yeah you did, hell I even had someone pming me thinking I was an InTandem when I said something along the lines of "Good fight InTandem, hoping for more fights like that in the future :D" they thought I was joining the ranks of your members' jackassery over WC, was kinda funny when they found out I was from Tapout b:chuckle

But unfortunately I don't have any proof to stop your nonsensical babbling. Oh well. b:surrender

Too bad we weren't given a chance to hold proper TW because YOU NEVER EVEN SHOWED. I find it hilarious that you think some **** poor past experience counts as common sense.

**** poor past experience? I love how you're trying so hard to be insulting. You make it so obvious!b:laugh
    If you babies wanted a proper TW, then maybe your leader should have taken one for the team and let bygons be bygons and apologized for said past experience. As it has stood for months now, we see no reason why EQ members deserve a proper TW from us. You know the old saying "Treat others the way you'd want to be treated."? You should tell your leader to follow that advice.

Did you miss your own point? You said "gear counts for everything" and I said several well geared EQ members lost to Inversion because they were outnumbered. Reason why EQ only sent 2 squads doesn't matter.

Yes because no one in Inversion was well geared enough to take out 2 squads right?

But according to you only gears matter. Why does it matter how much time EQ had to study Calamity's strategies?

Strategies don't involve changing gear accordingly to fit the situation? 1.Imagination 2.???? 3. PROFIT!!!

And if you are going to claim that EQ and Calamity were in same standing, how is it that EQ kept losing to Calamity? How is it that EQ still had a losing streak against Regenesis even with same amount of "heavy cashshoppers"? If you are going to make assumption that gears are the only things that matter in this game then go through with it instead of asserting some half assed caption that says gears didn't matter during |---this timeline---| but are only things that matter during |--this timeline--|.

I never said they were on the same standing did I? Good job twisting words. I merely said that EQ wasn't that far behind in terms of gear. Prove me wrong that gear triumphs skill in this game. All you need is a huge *** wallet and bam you're considered one of the most bad *** players on the server. Seriously what game are you playing? Is there a new version of perfect world out that takes skill to actually play? o.o I would love to know what part of Perfect World requires more skill than gear. Back then the main issue for TW was charms, now most people are trying to scrape some money together for Rank gear where now charms aren't even that much of an issue anymore thanks to all these pack sales.

You keep bringing up this "past experience" where you got farmed by the 2nd biggest faction on the server and think you'll get the same from one of the newest factions. At least if you guys would have show up and I saw my faction mates farm kill you then yea, I'd have been disgusted and would be turning my hostility to them instead. But as things stand now Tapout is a pathetic faction that keeps QQing over "past experience".

Oh but you weren't disgusted when it really did happen? Makes sense. All InTandem is, is EQ with a new faction name slapped over their heads. Just because they created a new faction doesn't inspire this new outlook on life and a change of attitude.

Also please save the word "QQ" for someone that isn't a hypocrite. "Ms. I want respect but I wont show it to others"b:laugh

Fact: Tapout bailed out of a 1vs1 TW. I don't care what glorified reasoning you may have. It's still pathetic.

Fact: Tapout decided to give InTandem the TW it deserved. I really don't care what you find pathetic because at the end of the day, I'm not part of a faction that saw fit to farm kills on a smaller faction.

When did I talk on behalf of Intandem? Everything besides statistical statements I mentioned were my personal feeling on the matter, not as an Intandem member. And as a player, I think Tapout is pathetic for bailing out of a 1vs1 TW. b:bye

Real question is, when haven't you talked on behalf on Intandem? You keep on spewing the word pathetic, like your faction has never done anything wrong. Have you even acknowledged that they have? Nope. All you keep saying is "Tapout is pathetic because they didnt give us our first TW!!QQQQ"

Thanks for the entertainment! ;D
  • grimreaperhc
    edited March 2011
    Jeez, a flame war ? Regenesis, can I kindly ask you to take over the map faster so I can keep the forums clean ? b:chuckle
    Here's a quick solution - you both quit it or this thread will be shutted down long before anyone else has the chance to post in here.
    Thank you.
  • Firefeng - Dreamweaver
    Firefeng - Dreamweaver Posts: 421 Arc User
    edited March 2011

Back when I was in Equinox, we would only send in one or two squads against a faction of Tapout's strength on multiple defenses. Those squads were usually comprised of...well, pretty much everyone who had enough time in InTandem to TW. Given your leader's history of certain... idiosyncrasies, we made the intelligent decision to abstain from the fight. You may find rational deduction "pathetic", but your opinion on the matter is irrelevant; you're not in Tapout, we don't care about your opinion.

You are, however, always welcome to join Tapout. I have it on the highest authority that our current leadership is awesome. Mostly because I have to say nice things about my sister or she will consume my very spirit and throw the soulless husk of a mortal coil that remains into a woodchipper if I ever speak ill of her. Now let that be all that is said on the matter...mostly because a more important topic of discussion came to mind: How do I escape Toxic's ire with my life and soul intact? Please, God, someone help me.

P.S. Grim only told you two to stop...of course, this post is the only time I'll abuse that loophole. Sorry, Grim. :P And now, back to Dragon Age 2. Sorry if anyone's missed me from PWI, but...come on. It's Dragon Age. I'll be back eventually...
  • SkirtChaser - Dreamweaver
    SkirtChaser - Dreamweaver Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    damn............Alax joined Intandem??? That's hilarious!!! Oh well, good luck Alax....hope you're happy there
  • Xarathox - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2011
    Back when I was in Equinox, we would only send in one or two squads against a faction of Tapout's strength on multiple defenses. Those squads were usually comprised of...well, pretty much everyone who had enough time in InTandem to TW. Given your leader's history of certain... idiosyncrasies, we made the intelligent decision to abstain from the fight. You may find rational deduction "pathetic", but your opinion on the matter is irrelevant; you're not in Tapout, we don't care about your opinion.

You are, however, always welcome to join Tapout. I have it on the highest authority that our current leadership is awesome. Mostly because I have to say nice things about my sister or she will consume my very spirit and throw the soulless husk of a mortal coil that remains into a woodchipper if I ever speak ill of her. Now let that be all that is said on the matter...mostly because a more important topic of discussion came to mind: How do I escape Toxic's ire with my life and soul intact? Please, God, someone help me.

P.S. Grim only told you two to stop...of course, this post is the only time I'll abuse that loophole. Sorry, Grim. :P And now, back to Dragon Age 2. Sorry if anyone's missed me from PWI, but...come on. It's Dragon Age. I'll be back eventually...

I disappear for weeks sometimes to play marathon sessions of Mass Effect 1 & 2. God I can't wait for ME3.

Either way they die
  • FatherTed - Dreamweaver
    FatherTed - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,723 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    People still call it "pop"?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks for the sig Ophida :3
  • Alias - Dreamweaver
    Alias - Dreamweaver Posts: 478 Arc User
    edited March 2011

mmmmm Dragon Age <3
    *Steals yours*
  • LonelySpaced - Dreamweaver
    LonelySpaced - Dreamweaver Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    b:sad Why are they all QQing. It is a game, TW is for fun.

Tapout dident fight vs InTandum as they felt InTandum atacked for personal resions and not to have fun. If it is not for fun, why should any one be there ?
    (Or at least that was my impreshion, I dont play that mutch any more to mutch EGO and QQ in Pwi)

Last TW I was in that was one sided was with and aganst fun people. We make jokes about in during BH runs, cuse you know it is a game.

All I can say is Gratz InTandum for getting you name on the map.

-100 point for QQing my spelling ect.

*Licks Grim and Alias* So whe we going to get together for a nakid party
    b:surrender Sorry if this offends you.
    b:chuckle I am just bored and Trolling the forms
  • Ninja_Dagger - Dreamweaver
    Ninja_Dagger - Dreamweaver Posts: 275 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Vanquish keeps getting fake bidded by reddragonb:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    when life gives you lemons
    put them in a sack and beat your wife
    with them b:victory
  • Viscosity - Dreamweaver
    Viscosity - Dreamweaver Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    I actually hope InTandem becomes a successful faction because i'm sure they'll be a fun faction to fight once their guild becomes more progressive. All I can say is keep up the good work and hopefully one day we shall met in TW!
  • Q____Q - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2011
    Vanquish keeps getting fake bidded by reddragonb:angry

But you can't be fake bidded by RedDragon if RedDragon is a real fac =3

P.S. You guys are all idiots! b:surprised
  • DemonZ_Fury - Dreamweaver
    DemonZ_Fury - Dreamweaver Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    What's really funny here is all the crying over "motive" for TW. First off, me and jay had been talking for a week or so about building a new TW faction. I've not played in nearly three months and returned to Inversion being pretty run down. We had fun and showed the people still there a PVE tw. Sure anyone could of bid on us, but Tapout took the choice to take an "easy" TW and pick on the faction they knew was in poor shape. I was in InTandem before Aubree was made lead, but regardless me and Aubree have always gotten along outside of the one TW instance and that's in the past. I'm sure you people can get over it too.

What it boils down to is that Tapout isn't a TW faction. They only show to something they know they can dramatically overpower and enjoyed their own kill farming until the point everyone was called out of the instance. They showed that in their attack on LegionRUS that ended in less than 10 minutes. They aren't interested in a good fight, only trying to overrun someone else lesser than them. Should anyone w/ a decent faction stand up tot hem they will tapout every time w/ some lame excuse to not show.

Keep the trash talk about Inversion... at least our 1.5 squad had the balls to show up to the fight vs you guys.