Clues

123457»

Comments

• Barunaa - Heavens Tear
    Barunaa - Heavens Tear Posts: 420 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    I've just looked up into AH on my server, and currently you cant' find anything, ornement or armor, under 1.5 mil a piece. I'm not close to get this kind of epic amount of exp at one time xD.

dont worry about it, its only good because u getting it all at once. you still have hyper FC and hypers are cheap now because of the pack sale anyway.
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    _Skai_ - Raging Tide Posts: 3,407 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    You're welcome Grim!

And I'm male for the record lol. Male sins creep me out, and they hold weapons in the weirdest way. b:shocked
    [SIGPIC]Octavia is best pony[/SIGPIC]
    Vicious's Brony. Brohoof!
    youtube.com/user/SkaiPW - Assassin PvE/PvP Videos!
  • OdessaWolf - Dreamweaver
    OdessaWolf - Dreamweaver Posts: 244 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Wow, u all, or some, just found out about Orders of Blessings? XDb:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Eden - Raging Tide
    Eden - Raging Tide Posts: 301 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    think of sin like asian male cyber gangsta with knife pointed wrong way.. i would like mine more if she stab more like skelevizens w/knifes

btw even more interesting than the xp thing is the results of the qq ppl who sent in tickets for "hax"

now thats epic
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    _Skai_ - Raging Tide Posts: 3,407 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    @Odessa I knew about them the whole time, just never really looked into them, since I know that the lowest I've seen an FC green item sell for is 200k.

Just glad that this gave me more reason to calculate it out.
    [SIGPIC]Octavia is best pony[/SIGPIC]
    Vicious's Brony. Brohoof!
    youtube.com/user/SkaiPW - Assassin PvE/PvP Videos!
  • Barunaa - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2011
    Wow, u all, or some, just found out about Orders of Blessings? XDb:chuckle

using those is not exactly a practical way of leveling up... the dude got lucky for 1 day. simple as that.b:surrender

u can still pay a sin 500k-1mill for a fcc run and get ur 7mill exp. or get a friend to do it for free for u.

Edit: i feel sorry for escorian tho. the dude was so hell bent on reporting it as a glitch. hilarious.
  • Epros - Raging Tide
    Epros - Raging Tide Posts: 1,720 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    dont worry about it, its only good because u getting it all at once. you still have hyper FC and hypers are cheap now because of the pack sale anyway.

its also good because RT is dumb and doesnt realize you can do this yet. so we will continue to pay 25k an FC item and get lots of EXP
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Barunaa - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2011
    its also good because RT is dumb and doesnt realize you can do this yet. so we will continue to pay 25k an FC item and get lots of EXP

well they will know now that u told everyone. only a matter of time before someone shouts in on WC and raise prices dramatically. still dont matter tho, lowest item like that here on HT was like 500k. even for the super **** ones they go over 1mil.

but ima try to shout that on HT and see if i get a taker haha
  • OdessaWolf - Dreamweaver
    OdessaWolf - Dreamweaver Posts: 244 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    using those is not exactly a practical way of leveling up... the dude got lucky for 1 day. simple as that.b:surrender

u can still pay a sin 500k-1mill for a fcc run and get ur 7mill exp. or get a friend to do it for free for u.

Edit: i feel sorry for escorian tho. the dude was so hell bent on reporting it as a glitch. hilarious.

May not be a good way to lvl up but hey, xp is xp... i used to sell these at a good price to make money. Buying off w/e cheap green fc i see. And believe me, it was a money maker, i no longer do this cause certain people couldnt keep their mouths shut XD. But every green fc item i get, i use it for myself.b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Mr. Green with the rope in the Dining Room.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • YouriNishi - Raging Tide
    YouriNishi - Raging Tide Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Actually your theory is slightly off as to how much exp you'll get per piece converted. b:shutup

but its still right none the less b:victory
  • _Aubree__ - Dreamweaver
    _Aubree__ - Dreamweaver Posts: 197 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Woo Hooo I made a 20 page thread. I cant wait for lvl 85 and turning in all my **** fc gears b:victory
  • grimreaperhc
    grimreaperhc Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Nah, I just merged the two threads b:avoid
  • _Aubree__ - Dreamweaver
    _Aubree__ - Dreamweaver Posts: 197 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Nah, I just merged the two threads b:avoid

You merged someone elses thread into mine. Which makes my thread 20 pages b:kiss
  • SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
    SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,225 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    oooo 100 in PW omg that saves like a whole 2 days =o

FW is where its at, see sig for further info.
    "Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
    Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." ~Sun Tzu

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    ~Iron Mike Tyson Enrage.omgforum.net
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Alasen - Heavens Tear
    Alasen - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,874 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Why in the hell did you merge the other thread in here? That was pointless.... the whole point of the newer thread was so people didnt' have to go THROUGH 20 freaking pages to find the answer lol. You gettign the Shellycomplex? e.g moving/deleting/closing threads that dont' need to be? :P
  • Ninja_Dagger - Dreamweaver
    Ninja_Dagger - Dreamweaver Posts: 275 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    solo a FC on x12... takes half n hr and gives 7M exp in one go :o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    when life gives you lemons
    put them in a sack and beat your wife
    with them b:victory
  • Wunderkind - Dreamweaver
    Wunderkind - Dreamweaver Posts: 315 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    actually there was a lot of WCing.
    so not really totally luck

Hypers: 400k = 15m experience
    FC Green: xxx = 15m experience

xxx = 3750 blessings = 37.5 items = so to match 400k you'd have to get them at 10,667 each

You told us they were bought 25k each, so no they aren't cheaper then hypers. Now hyper prices may vary depending on server but I severely doubt they vary that much..

EDIT: That's 15m exp was duo/trio'ing FC to make the comparison a bit nicer to the FC Green way. My sin gets 35-40m per 400k set. b:pleased
    Currently: pwcalc.com/b4c92dacf1da8c21
  • cuthebert
    cuthebert Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    This guy is an idiot. He just assured alot of compotition in getting cheap FC items in the future.

All just to stroke his epeen a little. What a silly dbag.
  • LifesRelic - Raging Tide
    LifesRelic - Raging Tide Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Zzz.... That's the ones I bought, I never said how many I have or have gotten for free. b:kiss