Clues

Comments

• LifesRelic - Raging Tide
    LifesRelic - Raging Tide Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Off to bed ....
    Have questions mail me. I might answer them, I might not. Night PWI.
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    _Skai_ - Raging Tide Posts: 3,407 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    But how can you turn in 1800 of those orders AT ONCE ?

The bulk turn-in option WOULD have to be either stacks of 100 or 1000.

I doubt there is a "Turn it all in at once" option. I will check though once I get home, I'm a bit tied up at work now.

There is.. if you haven't had these before, then you wouldn't know.

When you take the quest, the quantity will be (# of Orders you have)/0.
    [SIGPIC]Octavia is best pony[/SIGPIC]
    Vicious's Brony. Brohoof!
    youtube.com/user/SkaiPW - Assassin PvE/PvP Videos!
  • Epros - Raging Tide
    Epros - Raging Tide Posts: 1,720 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    cost effective in what way? the bosses are **** to a good geared sin and go down in less then 3 mins. how is it not cost effective when u litteraly touch them and they die rofl.

you run FC for the exp, not the drops. you do it that way for a reason. like i said, THOUSANDS of runs. ive seen 3 drops happen
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    edited March 2011
    you run FC for the exp, not the drops. you do it that way for a reason. like i said, THOUSANDS of runs. ive seen 3 drops happen

You must be pretty unlucky O.o

I've only did about 100 of them during my life on PWI, and I've seen 4-5 drop already. 2 of them being mine since I can't solo FC yet.
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    Escorian - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    either way its a glitch or a bug and until i am told otherwise im not canceling the ticket i sent.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that... The world is born From zero. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes 2. 2 becomes 10. 10 becomes 100. taking it all back to one solves nothing. so long as zero remains... One.. Will eventually grow to 100 again.
  • Abstractive - Archosaur
    Abstractive - Archosaur Posts: 1,232 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    There is.. if you haven't had these before, then you wouldn't know.

When you take the quest, the quantity will be (# of Orders you have)/0.

Then it's settled. Your theory is correct. So on my server, where green FC items (rings actually) go for 90-150k, I could get tons of exp in little to no time.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Bodyguard for Secret Passage at your service, now accepting daily installments of just 2.5m for your leisure.
  • Barunaa - Heavens Tear
    Barunaa - Heavens Tear Posts: 420 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    the theories skai, astrelle, and sneakret, and a few other ppl posted about the orders are all the most logical methods.

so why is it u wont tell us lol. i dont understand why it has to be THAT big of a secret. u get more exp from doing FCs anyway since the guy mentioned u cant even do it every day and its very unconventional. whats the harm in telling?

or are u just trolling us and the screenshots were photopshopped? cuz thats what im thinking. that this is just one HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE troll.

b:surrender
  • Epros - Raging Tide
    edited March 2011
    Then it's settled. Your theory is correct. So on my server, where green FC items (rings actually) go for 90-150k, I could get tons of exp in little to no time.

until prices go up from people seeing this thread
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • AuroraLucia - Archosaur
    AuroraLucia - Archosaur Posts: 279 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    20110310154901.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Perhaps if it wasn't possible to Photoshop that as well, with the exp bar, I might believe it since that 800k does give that 10.5%. Unfortunately, as I said, until I am shown a way that fits all the criteria so far that you have given and can be confirmed, or until we hear the secret from you personally and it is confirmed, I will stick to my theory. Sorry, I just can't see a way to find anything cheaper than hypers, especially since the 7.2 mill could easily be obtained with just 18 minutes of hyper use, equaling about 150k spent (150k of the 500k spent on the hypers) not including repairs/pots/foods/etc.

I'd say PM me the secret, but frankly if it is possible and not a Photoshop, I'd just lose even more trust in PWI for making something like that.
  • Epros - Raging Tide
    edited March 2011
    either way its a glitch or a bug and until i am told otherwise im not canceling the ticket i sent.

lol you should be glad they dont ban for opening stupid tickets then
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    edited March 2011

Exactly. If you can get the rings for 90-150k, or 100k on average (to make calculations easier), then...

100k for 100 orders = 100k for 400k exp and 100k spirit.

that's 4 exp for every coin you spend.

Let's take whoracling as the alternative way of powerleveling yourself.

Oracle II = 9.4k coin, 15k exp and 3.5k spirit. These run for 25k each, if tokens are 10k each.

15.6k coin for 15k exp and 3.5k spirit. This is roughly 1 exp for every coin you spend, ONLY if tokens are 10k each. And with Oracles, you have to kill a mob, click the book again for another quest, wait for spawns, and so on, which takes effort and is time consuming.

So if you're 85+, then yes. This is relatively cheap/buyable exp. You do absolutely nothing but camp AH, but these, decompose, trade in, stock up, take 1 quest, turn it all in at once.
  • grimreaperhc
    grimreaperhc Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Can someone PM me the conclusion of this talk after it's done ? I don't really feel like going through 16 pages of different teories. And quit the flames.
  • Epros - Raging Tide
    edited March 2011
    Exactly. If you can get the rings for 90-150k, or 100k on average (to make calculations easier), then...

100k for 100 orders = 100k for 400k exp and 100k spirit.

that's 4 exp for every coin you spend.

Let's take whoracling as the alternative way of powerleveling yourself.

Oracle II = 9.4k coin, 15k exp and 3.5k spirit. These run for 25k each, if tokens are 10k each.

15.6k coin for 15k exp and 3.5k spirit. This is roughly 1 exp for every coin you spend, ONLY if tokens are 10k each. And with Oracles, you have to kill a mob, which takes effort.

So if you're 85+, then yes. This is relatively cheap/buyable exp.

ooooorrrrrr you got lucky and found a BUNCH of fc green items at 25k each b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    edited March 2011
    Can someone PM me the conclusion of this talk after it's done ? I don't really feel like going through 16 pages of different teories. And quit the flames.

How do I PM? LOL
    ooooorrrrrr you got lucky and found a BUNCH of fc green items at 25k each b:thanks

If you get them for even lower than 100k per item, then that's even better for you. For 25k each item, you're looking at 16 exp per coin you spend.

Well, that was a fun case to crack. I feel like L now. b:victory
  • Epros - Raging Tide
    edited March 2011
    How do I PM? LOL

If you get them for even lower than 100k per item, then that's even better for you. For 25k each item, you're looking at 16 exp per coin you spend.

Well, that was a fun case to crack. I feel like L now. b:victory

too bad L gets killed. and being my case that makes me kira. so......i kill you?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2011

You have to be kidding me. So that was it all along ?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Bodyguard for Secret Passage at your service, now accepting daily installments of just 2.5m for your leisure.
  • Epros - Raging Tide
    edited March 2011
    You have to be kidding me. So that was it all along ?

i warned you all you would shiit bricks when it was revealed. and it took a little thinking outside the box no?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Barunaa - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2011
    so basically the 7.2mill exp came because u got lucky in AH?

ya that would be unconventional alright....

epic waste of time.

good troll bro, good troll. i applaud u
  • BeingHope - Raging Tide
    BeingHope - Raging Tide Posts: 1,869 Arc User
    edited March 2011

b:cute
    Sure I will then
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Hiatus from April 2011
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    edited March 2011
    Since the Clues thread reached 17+ pages, it's definitely a TL;DR thread.

So here's the story.. Life posted 2 pics of him getting insane amounts of exp. One was 1.6m exp and 400k spirit, and the other 7.2m exp and 1.8m spirit.

Of course people would flock over and say "How? Teach me?"

This is the conclusion.

The pics were taken in 1k streams and in Archosaur. In the Archosaur pic, he has the Martial Arts Master selected. This means it has something to do with that NPC.

Upon further investigation, the Martial Arts Master can trade you Orders of Blessings, which, when turned in at the same NPC, will yield 4000 exp and 1000 spirit. The above experience to spirit ratio matches exactly the ones in the Order of Blessings. (1.6m exp/400k spirit = 400 Orders, and 7.2m exp/1.8m spirit = 1.8k Orders). And you need to be level 85 in order to use these Blessings. And he obviously is higher than that in the pictures.

Now how did he get that many? Simple. He scouted the AH constantly and kept buying the cheapest FC green items. Take ANY of these, decompose it, and you can trade it in at the Martial Arts Master for 100 Order of Blessings.

Simple as that. He bought 18 of them for cheap (<25k each), and turned them into blessings. The Martial Arts Master takes any amount of them, as long as they're in your inventory when you turn in the quest.

This is obviously cheaper than hypers, as he stated in the thread. Not only this, but you can also FC yourself and from time to time collect these FC green items as well, when they do drop.

He also stated that "he wishes he could do this everyday", which is a direct connection to the AH, as only players can put items in for a price Life is willing to buy. So that takes time.

There's the conclusion, or at least my understanding of it.
  • Epros - Raging Tide
    edited March 2011
    so basically the 7.2mill exp came because u got lucky in AH?

ya that would be unconventional alright....

epic waste of time.

good troll bro, good troll. i applaud u

actually there was a lot of WCing.
    so not really totally luck
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2011
    You sir, are the most epic Trollmon in the Forumon universe. Your "flamebait attack" was super effective.

On a more serious note, it's not really common sense to get exp that way.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Asthariel - Dreamweaver
    Asthariel - Dreamweaver Posts: 498 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    I've just looked up into AH on my server, and currently you cant' find anything, ornement or armor, under 1.5 mil a piece. I'm not close to get this kind of epic amount of exp at one time xD.
  • Barunaa - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2011
    even shorter TL;DR

guy is a troll and got lucky with a bunch of FC greens for 25k each. was a very fun thread tho, i enjoyed it atleast.
  • LifesRelic - Raging Tide
    LifesRelic - Raging Tide Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    too bad L gets killed. and being my case that makes me kira. so......i kill you?
    Zzz... You're the Shim, you are the one who originally has the power I just use it to twist things to my liking.
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    edited March 2011
    More or less.

But a detailed explanation is there for those who are seriously befuddled on how he got those amounts of experience.
  • Epros - Raging Tide
    edited March 2011
    Zzz... You're the Shim, you are the one who originally has the power I just use it to twist things to my liking.

i demand apples
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    edited March 2011

I thought you went to bed b:bye

Pro troll though.

I was too curious that I had to crack it. Sorry.
    edited March 2011
    Cute Death Note refferences won't save you, sir. En garde !
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • grimreaperhc
    grimreaperhc Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Thank you for that madame Skai b:thanks
    The conclusion for me - keep on grinding and running FCs when possible.