Clues

Options

Comments

• im2cool4usothere
    im2cool4usothere Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Please tell me how to do this! :) 101 is a really long time to wait. b:thanks I think I"m going to investigate in the mean time. b:pleased
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    _Skai_ - Raging Tide Posts: 3,407 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I hope everyone reads my last post on page 12...
    [SIGPIC]Octavia is best pony[/SIGPIC]
    Vicious's Brony. Brohoof!
    youtube.com/user/SkaiPW - Assassin PvE/PvP Videos!
  • Sneakret - Heavens Tear
    Sneakret - Heavens Tear Posts: 618 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Ah very cool ty for the hint though mexy is claiming to be right which does also fit within the time frame guidelines. If it is, it would be cheaper but I guess I was hoping for something more interesting

Also nah, if he was mad I'd have rage and strange smilies up in my mailbox. He just tends to get excessively bored and go back to w/e is active lol
    I can see what you see not,
    Vision milky, then eyes rot.
    When you turn, they will be gone,
    Whispering their hidden song.
    Then you see what cannot be,
    Shadows move where light should be.
    Out of darkness, out of mind,
    Cast down into the Halls of the Blind.
  • Epros - Raging Tide
    Epros - Raging Tide Posts: 1,720 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Ah very cool ty for the hint though mexy is claiming to be right which does also fit within the time frame guidelines. If it is, it would be cheaper but I guess I was hoping for something more interesting

i already explained to mexy that spending 720gold is MUCH more expensive than hypers. lifes just got a new pc and hasnt cash shopped in a while.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Oh, and to add that Life's main hoarded the FC green equipment from his/her past FC runs, it's easy to get 18 pieces of equipment. I've already obtained 2 myself, and I'm not even 99 yet.

Not only this, but by 100, you should be able to solo your own FC. That gives you more chances to get these items. To be honest, you could just farm the bosses JUST for the items, trade them in, voila.

Cheaper than hypers. Of course.
  • Sneakret - Heavens Tear
    Sneakret - Heavens Tear Posts: 618 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    so it would be safe to assume that there is a cost involved though within this, and the time varies by either
    a)spawns
    b)cat shops
    c) both
    I can see what you see not,
    Vision milky, then eyes rot.
    When you turn, they will be gone,
    Whispering their hidden song.
    Then you see what cannot be,
    Shadows move where light should be.
    Out of darkness, out of mind,
    Cast down into the Halls of the Blind.
  • Epros - Raging Tide
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I tried my best in thinking logically of what options he had at that point to gain such experience.

And to those who think it's photoshopped/fake, the second screenshot was taken before the first. (The one in 1k streams was first).

BeingHope probably said Wow because he leveled up once that quickly. It was 6.813m (6,813,012 to be exact) exp to get from 0.0% level 85 to level 86. With 7.2m exp, he'd have 386988 extra experience to be carried on over.

To get to level 87, you'd need 7,598,978 experience. 387k/7.6m exp is roughly 5.1%. At this point I'd say he didn't turn in the Orders whenever he was at 0.0% explicitly.

The second screenshot was simply taken after he did some more things ingame to get experience (i.e. FC run, as he said he'd just finished recently). 1.6m exp/4k = 400 Orders.

I hope I'm getting closer.

Edit: To obtain such amounts of Orders, I think he's been saving up green FC items on his main, as he's friends with BeingHope, who is a level 100. In order to use the Orders, you need to be level 85. As I've stated above, it looks like he used all of the Orders as soon as he hit 85. The Orders of course came from his main, who hoarded it all during his/her FC runs.

the problem with this though, how many times have you ran FC? and how many times have you seen drops? i have seen 3. in the THOUSANDS of times ive ran FC. seems kinda.......unreliable
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • LifesRelic - Raging Tide
    LifesRelic - Raging Tide Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Oh, and to add that Life's main hoarded the FC green equipment from his/her past FC runs, it's easy to get 18 pieces of equipment. I've already obtained 2 myself, and I'm not even 99 yet.

Not only this, but by 100, you should be able to solo your own FC. That gives you more chances to get these items. To be honest, you could just farm the bosses JUST for the items, trade them in, voila.

makes no sense because I'm not from this server.... I stated earlier I'm from archo, and before that sanc.
  • Epros - Raging Tide
    edited March 2011
    Options

factor in charm/HPandMP food costs and this is a TERRIBLE way to level
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Abstractive - Archosaur
    Abstractive - Archosaur Posts: 1,232 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options

Elementary, my dear Watson.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Bodyguard for Secret Passage at your service, now accepting daily installments of just 2.5m for your leisure.
    edited March 2011
    Options
    i already explained to mexy that spending 720gold is MUCH more expensive than hypers. lifes just got a new pc and hasnt cash shopped in a while.

Zzzzz.... don't forget medical bills...
  • BeingHope - Raging Tide
    BeingHope - Raging Tide Posts: 1,869 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    b:chuckle............................
    How the heck would I get so many FC items, I don't even do FCs anymore.
    Stopped for over a month now...
    Plus I've only seen a few FC items drop now only.
    Just saying.....
    b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Hiatus from April 2011
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    edited March 2011
    Options
    the problem with this though, how many times have you ran FC? and how many times have you seen drops? i have seen 3. in the THOUSANDS of times ive ran FC. seems kinda.......unreliable

I've ran it at least 100 times to get from 80 to 97.

And I've already gotten 2 randomly distributed to me. In total I've seen 4-5 drop so far, including mine.

1 drop every 20-30 runs isn't that bad of a ratio, considering if you're a sin, you can solo the bosses quite easily, avoid the mobs, thus saving time, money, and increasing the kills/hour ratio. (Is this sentence structurally wrong? D:)

This is definitely not a bad option to try if you're a 5 aps sin. No need to wait, you can take your time, and so on. Even Holeen can drop some pretty great items.
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    b:chuckle............................
    How the heck would I get so many FC items, I don't even do FCs anymore.
    Stopped for over a month now...
    Plus I've only seen a few FC items drop now only.
    Just saying.....

If only there was some way to buy Green FCC gear from other players...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • MeXyCaN - Archosaur
    MeXyCaN - Archosaur Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options

my original post was only to explain what item gave him his 7.2m exp and 1.8m spirit. 720g is one way for a cashshopper who alreayd spent more than that for his rank gear.

the key here is that it was done by order blessings. You can acquire this in many ways and one was thru cashshop, other is thru FC items. I bet if you goto pwi database and search where you get each one of the items in those three tabs, you might come up with something less expensive than FC items.
    !!!!MeXy FeVeR!!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2011
    Options
    If only there was some way to buy Green FCC gear from other players...

I'm broke in-game.
    Only have coin at the moment since I did nirvana...
    Time to start buying tokens for citrines so I can make perfects for my helm
    b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Hiatus from April 2011
  • AuroraLucia - Archosaur
    AuroraLucia - Archosaur Posts: 279 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I tried my best in thinking logically of what options he had at that point to gain such experience.

And to those who think it's photoshopped/fake, the second screenshot was taken before the first. (The one in 1k streams was first).

BeingHope probably said Wow because he leveled up once that quickly. It was 6.813m (6,813,012 to be exact) exp to get from 0.0% level 85 to level 86. With 7.2m exp, he'd have 386988 extra experience to be carried on over.

To get to level 87, you'd need 7,598,978 experience. 387k/7.6m exp is roughly 5.1%. At this point I'd say he didn't turn in the Orders whenever he was at 0.0% explicitly.

The second screenshot was simply taken after he did some more things ingame to get experience (i.e. FC run, as he said he'd just finished recently). 1.6m exp/4k = 400 Orders.

I hope I'm getting closer.

Edit: To obtain such amounts of Orders, I think he's been saving up green FC items on his main, as he's friends with BeingHope, who is a level 100. In order to use the Orders, you need to be level 85. As I've stated above, it looks like he used all of the Orders as soon as he hit 85. The Orders of course came from his main, who hoarded it all during his/her FC runs.

So, how does this prove it wasn't a possible Photoshop? Every other theory has been put down, and considering it a fake is the only one so far that makes complete sense. Like I said, until I see something proving this is possible in the first place, I'm going to bet it isn't, especially since this would be easy to set up.
  • Epros - Raging Tide
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I've ran it at least 100 times to get from 80 to 97.

And I've already gotten 2 randomly distributed to me. In total I've seen 4-5 drop so far, including mine.

1 drop every 20-30 runs isn't that bad of a ratio, considering if you're a sin, you can solo the bosses quite easily, avoid the mobs, thus saving time, money, and increasing the kills/hour ratio. (Is this sentence structurally wrong? D:)

This is definitely not a bad option to try if you're a 5 aps sin. No need to wait, you can take your time, and so on. Even Holeen can drop some pretty great items.

like i said, ive SEEN 3 drops. in the thousands of runs i do. im not 5APS but im r9+10 so i can still solo runs. it seems like a terrible option
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    edited March 2011
    Options
    So, how does this prove it wasn't a possible Photoshop? Every other theory has been put down, and considering it a fake is the only one so far that makes complete sense. Like I said, until I see something proving this is possible in the first place, I'm going to bet it isn't, especially since this would be easy to set up.

What more proof do you want Aurora? b:sad

1800 Orders of Blessing = 7.2m exp and 1.8m spirit...

You can turn them all in at one time...

Is it that hard to understand that?
  • Evict - Heavens Tear
    Evict - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,301 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    you know, for one that "does not care" you sure seem to care enough to reply. you also care enough to be mad. this is me using that "logic" magic

These idiotic replies amuse me. b:cute If you had half a brain in that probably-hollow skull of yours, you'd be able to understand that I still couldn't care less about LifesRelic experience points and that I'm well past that stage. Also, if you think I'm mad now, me angry is probably a sh*tstorm to you.

Please kid, stop quoting me unless you have a reasonable response. b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dysk is my tasty chimichanga. <3
  • AuroraLucia - Archosaur
    AuroraLucia - Archosaur Posts: 279 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    What more proof do you want Aurora? b:sad

1800 Orders of Blessing = 7.2m exp and 1.8m spirit...

You can turn them all in at one time...

Is it that hard to understand that?

Guess I should have been more specific, my bad. He has set guidelines for figuring it out. So far, doing it that way is more expensive than using hypers, according to him. So, until I see it is possible (under his guidelines), I'm going to stick with Photoshop.
  • Epros - Raging Tide
    edited March 2011
    Options
    derp

lolwut?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    It's really not hard to acquire these..

http://i.imgur.com/cs0cQ.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
    edited March 2011
    Options

20110310154901.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Guess I should have been more specific, my bad. He has set guidelines for figuring it out. So far, doing it that way is more expensive than using hypers, according to him. So, until I see it is possible (under his guidelines), I'm going to stick with Photoshop.

Ah I see.

If his way is getting the FC green items and decomposing them for Orders of Blessing, then the only way it'll ever be cheaper than hypers is if he farms/collects the FC items himself.

But then again 400k for 1 hour of hypers isn't that much.. If you use on average 6-7 mins of hypers per run, that's well over 25m exp for a set of hypers in FC..

I don't see it either if I look at it from your standpoint. Thanks for the clarification.

And to the people who say it's not cost efficient to do solo FC runs to farm, then they're obviously not sins.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pG7dUq37huo

In the video, she didn't use more than 10 crab meats, and she killed every boss. I don't see how that isn't cost efficient, considering Holeen drops 2 grade 9 shards, and the box at the end has more goodies in it. Or it could be sold. Then there's always the chance of a gold FC item from Holeen, and the green ones from all the other bosses.
    edited March 2011
    Options
    It's really not hard to acquire these..

http://i.imgur.com/cs0cQ.png

Different servers Asterelle, our AH has like, 5-6 FC items
    (Omg I need 12m for the ring... DARN IT)
    And they're pretty expensive on our server sadly.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Hiatus from April 2011
  • Abstractive - Archosaur
    Abstractive - Archosaur Posts: 1,232 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    But how can you turn in 1800 of those orders AT ONCE ?

The bulk turn-in option WOULD have to be either stacks of 100 or 1000.

I doubt there is a "Turn it all in at once" option. I will check though once I get home, I'm a bit tied up at work now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Bodyguard for Secret Passage at your service, now accepting daily installments of just 2.5m for your leisure.
  • Drazomyst - Dreamweaver
    Drazomyst - Dreamweaver Posts: 226 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    20110310154901.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

You have mail.
    [Retired from PWI]
  • Epros - Raging Tide
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Ah I see.

If his way is getting the FC green items and decomposing them for Orders of Blessing, then the only way it'll ever be cheaper than hypers is if he farms/collects the FC items himself.

But then again 400k for 1 hour of hypers isn't that much.. If you use on average 6-7 mins of hypers per run, that's well over 25m exp for a set of hypers in FC..

I don't see it either if I look at it from your standpoint. Thanks for the clarification.

And to the people who say it's not cost efficient to do solo FC runs to farm, then they're obviously not sins.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pG7dUq37huo

In the video, she didn't use more than 10 crab meats, and she killed every boss. I don't see how that isn't cost efficient, considering Holeen drops 2 grade 9 shards, and the box at the end has more goodies in it. Or it could be sold. Then there's always the chance of a gold FC item from Holeen, and the green ones from all the other bosses.

my main is a r9+10 sin.
    yes i can solo FC.
    but soloing FC to FARM fc drops is NOT cost effective if you are there for item farming purposes
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Barunaa - Heavens Tear
    Barunaa - Heavens Tear Posts: 420 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    my main is a r9+10 sin.
    yes i can solo FC.
    but soloing FC to FARM fc drops is NOT cost effective if you are there for item farming purposes

cost effective in what way? the bosses are **** to a good geared sin and go down in less then 3 mins. how is it not cost effective when u litteraly touch them and they die rofl.