stash box weapon time limit

fallenanjel85
fallenanjel85 Posts: 0 Arc User
edited June 2011 in General Discussion
Why is there a time limit on the new race's lvl 5 stash box weapon. thier is not a time limit on ANY OTHERS why is it that pwi keeps **** the new ppl or the ppl that have been here for years. i just waunder if anyone else HATES the timed stash box weapons.............. sincerely.... verry PISSED off 2+ year player
Post edited by fallenanjel85 on

Comments

• LenieClarke - Heavens Tear
    LenieClarke - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,275 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    er... how long were you planning on staying below level 20? it's not like you need those stash weapons for any really extended time periods, ijs...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Heaven's Tear alts: KenLubin, Sou_Hon, JudyCaraco --- level 5x chars.
  • Lelouchvi - Sanctuary
    Lelouchvi - Sanctuary Posts: 133 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Its true that it shouldnt take long to be above level 10 but it realy is funny that they gave it 2 day time limit.
    b:thanks
    edited March 2011
    oh, just two days? i agree, that is a bit stingy. they could've made that a week.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Heaven's Tear alts: KenLubin, Sou_Hon, JudyCaraco --- level 5x chars.
  • awnee
    awnee Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    hey

lvl 50 supply stash
    general summers magicsword
    duration 13 days 21 hours :/

thats new cos on another char this weapon has no timelimit and its usefull up to lvl 70+
    edited March 2011
    awnee wrote: »
    hey

lvl 50 supply stash
    general summers magicsword
    duration 13 days 21 hours :/

thats new cos on another char this weapon has no timelimit and its usefull up to lvl 70+

what --- you mean anyone actually pays for the hammer to get that thing?! get a legendary weapon in the early 4x levels for much (MUCH) less coin, then graduate to TT60 once you hit that level; NPC the level-50 supply stash.
  • Marche - Harshlands
    Marche - Harshlands Posts: 295 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    what --- you mean anyone actually pays for the hammer to get that thing?! get a legendary weapon in the early 4x levels for much (MUCH) less coin, then graduate to TT60 once you hit that level; NPC the level-50 supply stash.

molds for seekers and mystics atm are going for about 4m now lul lvl 33 dual swords for 4m same with the mag sword gg
  • Jellytoast - Sanctuary
    Jellytoast - Sanctuary Posts: 1,295 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Damn. I should've waited to sell my lvl 43 wheel of fate, lol. Sold it last week.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    jellytoast - Demon Cleric
    Wizzypop - Demon Wizard

"We cannot solve our problems with the same
    thinking we used when we created them." -Albert Einstein
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    the 3x mag sword was always stupidly expensive...what was that...order of the stars?
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • FatherTed - Dreamweaver
    FatherTed - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,723 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    How about the 3 day time limit on the normal lvl 30 quest wings?

That's pretty cool, right?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks for the sig Ophida :3
  • frankieraye
    frankieraye Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Hey guys, we understand your concern with these weapons being temporary, so we're ask the devs about it and see what we can do.
  • sig1043a
    sig1043a Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    molds for seekers and mystics atm are going for about 4m now lul lvl 33 dual swords for 4m same with the mag sword gg

Actually, starting at level 20, you can start getting Divine Orders of the Light. Talk to General Summer in Arch or the Divine Emissary of the Light who is near Summer. Basically every gold weapon can be obtained through this system up to about the lvl 74-ish weapons.

Just keep in mind that the quests to receive the tokens (or whatever the collectibles are called, can't remember) are random, so don't expect a token for every divine contract.
  • PunkinKatt - Heavens Tear
    PunkinKatt - Heavens Tear Posts: 249 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    My Mystic's level 20 stash box weapon has a time limit. 6-7 days. I don't recall my level 5 weapon having one, but I got to level 20 on the first day, so changed weapons a few times.
    There's no such thing as a "Perfect World" full of Jade, diamonds, gold, and other riches and treasures. There is only an imperfect world, with an imperfect society, full of imperfect people, with imperfect idea's about how to be perfectly rich and perfectly perfect. No one cares about being perfectly kind, perfectly fair, or perfectly content.
    It's a perfectly sad world.
  • Metalpuritan - Sanctuary
    Metalpuritan - Sanctuary Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Hey guys, we understand your concern with these weapons being temporary, so we're ask the devs about it and see what we can do.

Don't bother, those that need the weapon from lvl 50 supply stash wont need it by the time something is done to fix or return it to the way it was. And those that have already found out by wasting thier money won't get the item, I for one believe they should have, so the damage has been done, no sense in rubbing it in the faces of those that got jilted, by giving a weapont hat has no timer on it to others, unless you plan on making up for it some how. I doubt, unless a patch that repairs the timer is actually possible, that you could actually placate those that have already lost thier weapon due to time running out. This some kinda joke.

I for WAS planning on getting a hammer for lvl 50 supply stash, but they messed it up, so I am not, guess that's thier loss.

I'm just glad I got curious after seeing the first weapon was timed and started asking around about the lvl 50 supply stash.

By the way folks, the weapon (at least the magicsword) you get from lvl 50 supply stash owns, like for real, it's pretty super, at least it was, totally blows away the wheel of fate, so that pretty mush blows that argument out of the water.
  • Ithildwen - Sanctuary
    Ithildwen - Sanctuary Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    It was kinda suprising to see the time limit and not in a positive way... I could bite my **** now for selling all the legendary arcane gear i had. Well... no time like the present to get it all over again... Might this be a bad time to ask for bigger safes?
  • Alasen - Heavens Tear
    Alasen - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,874 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    How about the 3 day time limit on the normal lvl 30 quest wings?

That's pretty cool, right?

I think you're confusing them. The level 15 stash wings have a 3 day time limit. and it prolyl looks the same as the normal lvl 30 ones. The lvl 40 stash wings prolly have a time limit as well from what i've read on this.

Idk about seeker.... but mystic you get a quest weapon around lvl 5 that i think was better then the lvl 5 stash weapon (i dont' think i paid much attention to my attack stats at that point). And for the lvl 20 stash weapon... who cares really.... do your "FB 19" and get the giant pink glowing wand. you get more attack outta that... it looks better, and there's no timer so....

but ya still... these timers are freaking ridiculous..... especially if they're only on the EG classes..... you know what, i think i'l go lvl my alt account bank cleric to 5 see if his lvl 5 one has a timer. I'll update in a bit lol

EDIT: Ya it's not just EG.. that cleric's mag sword had a timer too.
  • Abstractive - Archosaur
    Abstractive - Archosaur Posts: 1,232 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    People are roflhyperfc-ing to 100 in a few days anyway, it's a shame many just plain don't care about the stash box weapons anymore.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Bodyguard for Secret Passage at your service, now accepting daily installments of just 2.5m for your leisure.
  • Myrrmidonna - Dreamweaver
    Myrrmidonna - Dreamweaver Posts: 204 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    I just hope my veno's old lvl50 stash magi sword, that I have kept for my mystie, didn't grow a timer with this patch... (makes a mind-note - check it!)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    DREAMWEAVER:
    Myrrmidonna, 8x Trickster b:sin
    Eskarinne, 5x Summoner b:cute

It is not the destination that makes the journey worthwhile...
  • FoxRunning - Heavens Tear
    FoxRunning - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,048 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    it isnt just the sword that has a pitifully short use time-the kite and who knows what. the sword isnt a really big problem, but the kite and the lv50 sword are. (assuming that sword is in there. every other race has some sort of air mount that, though slow, gets you where you need to go in the air. only the EB are cheated of this, and PWE forces them to buy kites . at this point in the game, few would have millions to buy one of AH, even if there were any on for sale. this move of the company is so wrong in so many ways, forcing people who do not have the RL money to buy gold and then buy off the CS, or wait till hell freezes over for one on the AH they can afford. one thing i see constantly in this forum is 'you just arent grinding enough', and comments of that nature. guess those players dont have a real life yet, because in RL, most people have to work full days, come home tired and hungry, and want to spend time with their families. as for gold, most have to spend that money on little things like food, rent, gas money and other bills most families dont have a PC for every member so they can play here-we dont, thats for sure. so most players here who make those comments are kids who have only homework to race through then hit the game, and are still having mom and dad pay their bills-including their demands for game money, too, most likely

and as for low level stashbox weapons/mounts and their usefulness, well, i guess you have to be a veno to appreciate being able to retain and use them, even when high level. the General Summers lv50 sword has -channeling, which is helpful when you want to catch a pet around that level, as is your first sword even. helps me catch pets for other players, without having to drag out my baby venos for the job....every bit of channeling helps! and the original manta always retains its usefulness, when air grinding-and can be passed along down to lower level alts, given to your children or friends for their alts.

so, yes, PWE really cheated the EBs when it came to the stash box, among other things. i looked over the mystic, tried her out, and decided the veno will always be the best for me. YMMV.

**EDIT** i just went and checked my veno and cleric, and yes, the General Summer lv50 sword still works, and can be passed between alts through the account stone and still be useable by the second alt.. so far as i can remember, that was the case of all the weapons, etc from the boxes, that most items from the boxes can be shared between alts via the account stone. until now.

er... how long were you planning on staying below level 20? it's not like you need those stash weapons for any really extended time periods, ijs...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (and hugs to Flauschkatze for the sig!)
    "Thanks for writing me-- it's always great to hear from a vet.

-FrankieRaye"
    Playing here since '08b:heart
  • Alasen - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2011
    It's EG (Earthguard) not EB..... and why are we FORCED to BUY kites? Is the normal lvl 30 flyer freaking timed now too? lol
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    It's EG (Earthguard) not EB..... and why are we FORCED to BUY kites? Is the normal lvl 30 flyer freaking timed now too? lol

Um you can get the slow kite from elder star at lv 30 from a quest starting from archo elder. (b:avoid)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
  • Alasen - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2011
    ya i know this.... i asked if it's timed too (read that somewhere else actually and i was like wtf..)
    edited March 2011
    oops, sorry about the EB- my kids and i still love the onld nintendo Earthbound, so EB gets mentioned around the house often.

and no, the original manta, at least still flies, and can be bought for 20k at the same old dude near BBVillage. mine is 3 years old, and flying my barb now, after flying my daughter's venos and barbs, and my son's barb. and yes, you can still buy them, if you have already done the quest to get one first. i bought a second manta for my barb, so he could go through the quests for one a little easier,and had mislaid my original one unlike untamed, the elves *cant* another set of eagle wings. i had lost mine for my cleric, and, assuming it would be the same as with untamed, went to plume to buy a new pair for a project im working on. all i got was the white ones, even though she had gone though the whole quest to get them. so now i have to trade the eagle wings back and forth between my cleric and archer, since i dont have time to level my archer up to get her own yet.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-FrankieRaye"
    edited March 2011
    to the best of my knowledge the level-30 quest flyer is still permanent.

the supply stash never had a permanent flyer in it to begin with, only a timed one at level 40. now it has TWO timed flyers in it, the extra one coming at level 15 and looking (so i understand) much like the level-30 permanent one. so this is actually a real bonus, and one i'm not complaining about.

the main "loss" is that all the supply stash weapons are timed now, too. me, i don't care about the level-50 one; i never thought that one was worth the gold to begin with --- but the lower-level ones were useful for much longer times than their timeouts now last, and my seeker will have to figure out something else to do when that level-20 sword dies. the seeker's "fb"19 sword is... remarkably disappointing, actually.
  • dragon80blaster
    dragon80blaster Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    well the lvl 5 weapon stash could be sold before time runs out. Thats some coinage. And I didnt remember my lvl 50 weapon having time but that was a while ago XD and is it true that lvl 80 weapon stash needs a hammer too?
  • Grimmsfang - Raging Tide
    Grimmsfang - Raging Tide Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Yes.. the lvl 80 supply chest requires a hammer as well... I just completely disagree with charging 5g to open the chest to have a timed item.. it's a complete rip off.
  • Alasen - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2011
    oops, sorry about the EB- my kids and i still love the onld nintendo Earthbound, so EB gets mentioned around the house often.

and no, the original manta, at least still flies, and can be bought for 20k at the same old dude near BBVillage. mine is 3 years old, and flying my barb now, after flying my daughter's venos and barbs, and my son's barb. and yes, you can still buy them, if you have already done the quest to get one first. i bought a second manta for my barb, so he could go through the quests for one a little easier,and had mislaid my original one unlike untamed, the elves *cant* another set of eagle wings. i had lost mine for my cleric, and, assuming it would be the same as with untamed, went to plume to buy a new pair for a project im working on. all i got was the white ones, even though she had gone though the whole quest to get them. so now i have to trade the eagle wings back and forth between my cleric and archer, since i dont have time to level my archer up to get her own yet.

Um ya the Priest in Plume sells the white ones. I think the Eagle ones are at the recluse a little to the south (over a couple hills and past the boat).
  • RoidAbuse - Sanctuary
    RoidAbuse - Sanctuary Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    the elves *cant* another set of eagle wings.

Are we even playing the same game?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Making "non-trash-talkers" show their true color. RAGE ON! b:laugh
  • Yulk_owns - Lost City
    Yulk_owns - Lost City Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Why is there a time limit on the new race's lvl 5 stash box weapon. thier is not a time limit on ANY OTHERS why is it that pwi keeps **** the new ppl or the ppl that have been here for years. i just waunder if anyone else HATES the timed stash box weapons.............. sincerely.... verry PISSED off 2+ year player

LVL20 goes by really really easy even for people who play the game normally, and you might make profit only by farming a lot, but there are FB19 weapons too, so LVL5 is basically easy where you can get to 20 by like, 3 days maxed. Then it is up to you if you want to farm or level some more (where most people pick).
    I, II and III spark is the most cheesiest skill in PWI and it should be removed or massively nerfed.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2011
    yep, we're on PWI. ^_^

just went and took a couple of screencaps of my archer. front and back view.

and thats a good thought, about checking with that guy you get the manta's from. thanks!

EDIT- found out that replacement eagle wings for lv30+ elves come from the Elven Recluse, located not far from Bamboo Village
    kesrb7.jpg

2ccnh2g.jpg
    Are we even playing the same game?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-FrankieRaye"
  • Alasen - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2011
    yep, we're on PWI. ^_^

just went and took a couple of screencaps of my archer. front and back view.

and thats a good thought, about checking with that guy you get the manta's from. thanks!

Why would a untamed npc have elf wings... :o

EDIT- found out that replacement eagle wings for lv30+ elves come from the Elven Recluse, located not far from Bamboo Village

Could've sworn i said that....... b:puzzled

kesrb7.jpg

2ccnh2g.jpg

/10 char........