Options
    NOT AT THE MARTIAL ARTIST!!! '

I can make large red text too
    DOESN'T DECOMP THERE. IT CRAFTS THERE. Zzzzzz
  • Sneakret - Heavens Tear
    Sneakret - Heavens Tear Posts: 618 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    aww c'mon guys less spamming of large text, could I get a clarification on the two suggested in pg 8/9
    I can see what you see not,
    Vision milky, then eyes rot.
    When you turn, they will be gone,
    Whispering their hidden song.
    Then you see what cannot be,
    Shadows move where light should be.
    Out of darkness, out of mind,
    Cast down into the Halls of the Blind.
  • Drazomyst - Dreamweaver
    Drazomyst - Dreamweaver Posts: 226 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    This would be hacking. If he ****, he would already being banned, and he woudn't have given away the secret to Kritty.

Altering the ones that the server sends (that the client only receives) that doesn't affect the client content in a way that it'll send incorrect or inconsistent data can be done with no harmful effects....theoretically. Still, at this point we'll all coming up with bizarre guesses now.
    [Retired from PWI]
  • Evict - Heavens Tear
    Evict - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,301 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    y u still in topic "no1 cares about"? b:thanks

Sue me. I still don't care about this topic. As far as I'm concerned, you're all asses who think they've struck big. 7.2m experience means jack these days; get over yourselves. b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dysk is my tasty chimichanga. <3
  • MeXyCaN - Archosaur
    MeXyCaN - Archosaur Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Looks pretty obvious on how he did this EMO. What gives it away is the 7,200,000 exp and 1,800,000 spirit.

His hints...u do en mass and no hypers
    Other clues...where he is standing

So the questions is what gives that much exp and spirit and its around where he is standing....well talk to the martial arts master on the right side of where he is standing. If you look at the order blessing it gives 4000 exp and 1000 spirit for each one. It would take 1800 of these order blessing to get 7.2m exp and 1.8m spirit.

If every cashshopper didnt spend all your zhen rewards, you could of done this with your new class as well. For the heavy cashshoppers this is easy as they would purchase 720 gold to get 72,000 points to buy 1800 order blessings.

hehe tell me if i nailed it LOL b:laughb:surrenderb:victoryb:pleasedb:chuckle
    !!!!MeXy FeVeR!!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Epros - Raging Tide
    Epros - Raging Tide Posts: 1,720 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Sue me. I still don't care about this topic. As far as I'm concerned, you're all asses who think they've struck big. 7.2m experience means jack these days; get over yourselves. b:bye

operative words
    take your own advice bro
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Wunderkind - Dreamweaver
    Wunderkind - Dreamweaver Posts: 315 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Looks pretty obvious on how he did this EMO. What gives it away is the 7,200,000 exp and 1,800,000 spirit.

So the questions is what gives that much exp and spirit and its around where he is standing....well talk to the martial arts master on the right side of where he is standing. If you look at the order blessing it gives 4000 exp and 1000 spirit for each one. It would take 1800 of these order blessing to get 7.2m exp and 1.8m spirit.

If every cashshopper didnt spend all your zhen rewards, you could of done this with your new class as well. For the heavy cashshoppers this is easy as they would purchase 720 gold to get 72,000 points to buy 1800 order blessings.

use the hammer to hit yourself in the head please there is no "cheaper" way to get 1800 of those orders, not nearly for 400k set of 5 hypers.
    Currently: pwcalc.com/b4c92dacf1da8c21
  • Epros - Raging Tide
    edited March 2011
    Options

how is 720 gold cheaper than hypers?
    and who said where he was standing had anything to do with it?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • LifesRelic - Raging Tide
    LifesRelic - Raging Tide Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Lol Mexy I miss killing you on my bm b:pleased

been ages man where yuh been?
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Ahahah I give either I nailed it or you just can't be assed to answer which is rather sad but fair enough. enjoy the convo of the same method for the next 8 pages
  • Evict - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2011
    Options
    operative words
    take your own advice bro

If that's your best retort, you should quit now son. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BeingHope - Raging Tide
    BeingHope - Raging Tide Posts: 1,869 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I went to the NPC just to check this out.
    You can't decompose, as you can see from this screenshot:
    2011-03-1002-24-12.jpg

However you can trade for... 1k Frost Covered things... lawl?
    2011-03-1002-23-01.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Hiatus from April 2011
  • Epros - Raging Tide
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Ahahah I give either I nailed it or you just can't be assed to answer which is rather sad but fair enough. enjoy the convo of the same method for the next 8 pages

point me to your theory, i believe i missed it
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Epros - Raging Tide
    edited March 2011
    Options
    If that's your best retort, you should quit now son. b:chuckle

i refer to it as "logic" its a super rare IRL superpower i have,
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MeXyCaN - Archosaur
    edited March 2011
    Options
    been taking it easy, what u been doing besides posting screenies of exp gain b:laugh
    !!!!MeXy FeVeR!!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2011
    Options
    how is 720 gold cheaper than hypers?
    and who said where he was standing had anything to do with it?
    I went to the NPC just to check this out.
    You can't decompose, as you can see from this screenshot:
    2011-03-1002-24-12.jpg

However you can trade for... 1k Frost Covered things... lawl?
    2011-03-1002-23-01.jpg

Interesting name...."Enemy". b:chuckle
    [Retired from PWI]
    edited March 2011
    Options
    1st guess)
    "Tad uncertain but is it possible you had an assist farming PQ in the 40-60 zone? Then saved a massive slew of the reward items and traded them in for the exp before taking a new screeny? Though that means you had a lot of time but I suppose it's not terribly expensive."

2nd)"...perhaps running a **** load of FF's saving the tokens given in there for the item reward then turning them in en mass? I honestly can't recall if they give an exp value on turn in.
    It would fit that you can't do this every day though if you were just saving tokens run by run..."

It's been quite a while but for other guesses I'd need info like time from exp gained to when/where it came from. Locations are one thing but if it had something to do with an instance prior or item gained from somewhere within a 5 min time frame that makes it a tad easier.

(simple yes/no will work ^^)
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    _Skai_ - Raging Tide Posts: 3,407 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    It's quite obvious it's the Order of Blessings.

7.2m/4k = 1800 Order of Blessings.

1800 Orders * 1k = 1.8m Spirit.

It's consistent for both screenshots. I'm not quite sure how he gets so many of them, but I'd say he "can't do this everyday" because the method of how he obtains them takes a while. One way to get 100 at a time is to get the FC green items that are dropped from the bosses in FC and trade the decomposed state of them in at the Martial Arts Master in 1k streams. He will give you 100 Orders per decomposed FC green item. But that means he'd need 18 of them for 1800. To make it cheaper than hypers, he either got them during random distribution when the drops drop, or he bought them for ridiculously cheap.

Though that's not a bad idea. It's hard enough to sell those FC items anyway.
    [SIGPIC]Octavia is best pony[/SIGPIC]
    Vicious's Brony. Brohoof!
    youtube.com/user/SkaiPW - Assassin PvE/PvP Videos!
  • AuroraLucia - Archosaur
    AuroraLucia - Archosaur Posts: 279 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Why do I get the urge to say Photoshop? Probably because it no where says he leveled on that first 7.2 mill, especially suspicious when he would have to have been level 85 when he got that exp to be at 9.2% into 86. Perhaps I am wrong, but until something comes along to prove that it is actually possible, I'll stick to that.
  • LifesRelic - Raging Tide
    LifesRelic - Raging Tide Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    been taking it easy, what u been doing besides posting screenies of exp gain b:laugh

Lol not much, pissing people off like usual =)
  • Epros - Raging Tide
    edited March 2011
    Options
    1st guess)
    "Tad uncertain but is it possible you had an assist farming PQ in the 40-60 zone? Then saved a massive slew of the reward items and traded them in for the exp before taking a new screeny? Though that means you had a lot of time but I suppose it's not terribly expensive."

2nd)"...perhaps running a **** load of FF's saving the tokens given in there for the item reward then turning them in en mass? I honestly can't recall if they give an exp value on turn in.
    It would fit that you can't do this every day though if you were just saving tokens run by run..."

It's been quite a while but for other guesses I'd need info like time from exp gained to when/where it came from. Locations are one thing but if it had something to do with an instance prior or item gained from somewhere within a 5 min time frame that makes it a tad easier.
    neither of those
    It's quite obvious it's the Order of Blessings.

7.2m/4k = 1800 Order of Blessings.

1800 Orders * 1k = 1.8m Spirit.

It's consistent for both screenshots. I'm not quite sure how he gets so many of them, but I'd say he "can't do this everyday" because the method of how he obtains them takes a while. One way to get 100 at a time is to get the FC green items that are dropped from the bosses in FC and trade the decomposed state of them in at the Martial Arts Master in 1k streams. He will give you 100 Orders per decomposed FC green item. But that means he'd need 18 of them for 1800. To make it cheaper than hypers, he either got them during random distribution when the drops drop, or he bought them for ridiculously cheap.

Though that's not a bad idea. It's hard enough to sell those FC items anyway.
    this......is an interesting theory. ill have to look into it in game myself
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Evict - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2011
    Options
    i refer to it as "logic" its a super rare IRL superpower i have,

b:puzzled wat?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Why do I get the urge to say Photoshop? Probably because it no where says he leveled on that first 7.2 mill, especially suspicious when he would have to have been level 85 when he got that exp to be at 9.2% into 86. Perhaps I am wrong, but until something comes along to prove that it is actually possible, I'll stick to that.

I'm putting down my final bet on this theory.
    [Retired from PWI]
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    With the level of maturity in here I can see why the other threads were closed.

1) You decomp GREEN fcc items at the appropriate NPC (tailor / blacksmith / etc.) to get an armorcore shard.
    2) You exchange the armorcore shard at the Martial Arts NPC for 100 Order of Blessings
    3) You exchange these for 4k XP / 1k SP each.

It is only "cheaper" than hypering in the sense that some people pay high levels squads millions to drag them through FCC.

With prices on my server you would be hard pressed to do better than 1 coin per XP buying green FCC items from the AH.
    I don't use this method since I can duo an alt in FCC in an hour and get 7m XP.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Epros - Raging Tide
    edited March 2011
    Options
    b:puzzled wat?

you know, for one that "does not care" you sure seem to care enough to reply. you also care enough to be mad. this is me using that "logic" magic
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2011
    Options
    hmm, 2 quick questions then
    A) did the exp come from an item turn in (click to win style)
    B)if it is an item how long did it take to acquire

It was brought up somewhere about the archo event, during such events and wraith attacks you get token items worth x amt of exp/sp per but I don't recall them being able to be turned in with stacks large enough to create that in 1 go

(edit: side note evi's not mad he's just doing what he does ) I'm not gonna say the taboo word for it though xD
  • BeingHope - Raging Tide
    BeingHope - Raging Tide Posts: 1,869 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    He solo's his own FCs ijs........
    b:sweat
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Hiatus from April 2011
  • MeXyCaN - Archosaur
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Looks like I nailed it and spoiled the fun. You can buy green FC items for about 200-250k each which would in turn give you 400k exp. Looks like everyone will start going to AH and buying out all green FC items now..hahaha
    !!!!MeXy FeVeR!!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    _Skai_ - Raging Tide Posts: 3,407 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    this......is an interesting theory. ill have to look into it in game myself

I tried my best in thinking logically of what options he had at that point to gain such experience.

And to those who think it's photoshopped/fake, the second screenshot was taken before the first. (The one in 1k streams was first).

BeingHope probably said Wow because he leveled up once that quickly. It was 6.813m (6,813,012 to be exact) exp to get from 0.0% level 85 to level 86. With 7.2m exp, he'd have 386988 extra experience to be carried on over.

To get to level 87, you'd need 7,598,978 experience. 387k/7.6m exp is roughly 5.1%. At this point I'd say he didn't turn in the Orders whenever he was at 0.0% explicitly.

The second screenshot was simply taken after he did some more things ingame to get experience (i.e. FC run, as he said he'd just finished recently). 1.6m exp/4k = 400 Orders.

I hope I'm getting closer.

Edit: To obtain such amounts of Orders, I think he's been saving up green FC items on his main, as he's friends with BeingHope, who is a level 100. In order to use the Orders, you need to be level 85. As I've stated above, it looks like he used all of the Orders as soon as he hit 85. The Orders of course came from his main, who hoarded it all during his/her FC runs.
    [SIGPIC]Octavia is best pony[/SIGPIC]
    Vicious's Brony. Brohoof!
    youtube.com/user/SkaiPW - Assassin PvE/PvP Videos!
  • Epros - Raging Tide
    edited March 2011
    Options
    hmm, 2 quick questions then
    A) did the exp come from an item turn in (click to win style)
    B)if it is an item how long did it take to acquire

It was brought up somewhere about the archo event, during such events and wraith attacks you get token items worth x amt of exp/sp per but I don't recall them being able to be turned in with stacks large enough to create that in 1 go

(edit: side note evi's not mad he's just doing what he does ) I'm not gonna say the taboo word for it though xD

A)no
    b)the time varies. a little luck and knowing how/where to look is key

no events.
    and hes obviously mad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]