Clues

Options

Comments

• LifesRelic - Raging Tide
    LifesRelic - Raging Tide Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Another hint? b:surrender I have the feeling I'm not gonna do my assignment tonight...
    Relax this thread isn't going anywhere, School first.
  • Cadeal - Dreamweaver
    Cadeal - Dreamweaver Posts: 162 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Hording pasts of frostcovered cities then turning them into the martial artist
  • grimreaperhc
    grimreaperhc Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Someone, give out the secret and ruin the fun b:chuckle
  • Epros - Raging Tide
    Epros - Raging Tide Posts: 1,720 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Hording pasts of frostcovered cities then turning them into the martial artist

how does getting broadland/aquadash get you 7.2mil exp?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Aubree__ - Dreamweaver
    _Aubree__ - Dreamweaver Posts: 197 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I don't think it's the item Asterelle linked since it shows a lvl recquired of 85. Though, on the 1k streams screenshot, he's 86 with 9% exp... well I don't remember but I'm not sure you need close to 7 mil exp to go from 85 to 86, so I think he was under lvl 85 before getting the 7.2 mil exp. Only a supposition though, I've not been in this lvl range for a while, my mains are 100+ since a while and my mystic isn't there yet so I don't recall how much exp you need in those lvls to ding...
    I believe it is astrelles answer. He also said he just left fc. Probably gold a green drop from it.

2x is back on, it wasnt earlier when I did cs at 12 est
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I don't think it's the item Asterelle linked since it shows a lvl recquired of 85. Though, on the 1k streams screenshot, he's 86 with 9% exp... well I don't remember but I'm not sure you need close to 7 mil exp to go from 85 to 86, so I think he was under lvl 85 before getting the 7.2 mil exp. Only a supposition though, I've not been in this lvl range for a while, my mains are 100+ since a while and my mystic isn't there yet so I don't recall how much exp you need in those lvls to ding...

Nope 7.2m XP below 86 + 9% is lvl 85 still.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Asthariel - Dreamweaver
    Asthariel - Dreamweaver Posts: 498 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Someone, give out the secret and ruin the fun b:chuckle

Oh yeah, please X_X.
  • Cadeal - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Decomposing aquadash at the martial artist yields 1k of those blessings each blessing gives 4k exp 1k of those blessings yields 4mil exp tada I figured it out
  • Wunderkind - Dreamweaver
    Wunderkind - Dreamweaver Posts: 315 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Decomposing aquadash at the martial artist yields 1k of those blessings each blessing gives 4k exp 1k of those blessings yields 4mil exp tada I figured it out

That's not cheaper then hypers >_>
    Currently: pwcalc.com/b4c92dacf1da8c21
  • LifesRelic - Raging Tide
    LifesRelic - Raging Tide Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Gold Items decomp into Mirages.
  • Epros - Raging Tide
    edited March 2011
    Options

decomping an aquadash yeilds mirages (like ANY gold weapon)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Drazomyst - Dreamweaver
    Drazomyst - Dreamweaver Posts: 226 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Don't forget he said he wished he could do this everyday. Meaning it's unlikely he'll be able to do this again that often, rates or otherwise.
    [Retired from PWI]
  • Cadeal - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2011
    Options
    That's not cheaper then hypers >_>

it is, if you had it already

Edit to prevent double post: He decomped it at the martial artist
  • BeingHope - Raging Tide
    BeingHope - Raging Tide Posts: 1,869 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options

There's no logic in that.
    You lose millions of coins if you did that..........................
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Hiatus from April 2011
    edited March 2011
    Options

Haha, if it's that... tell me HOW it's cheaper than hypers >.< It's muuuuch more expensive than hypers. At this lvl you can get the 7.2 mil exp in FC fairly fast, and with less than one hyper set. Hell, even if it dropped or something (and I don't think aquadash actually drops, I think the only mean is either the Pasts or the FC Sign - force), he could have sold it around 20 mil. So, I really don't think it has something to do with a gold FC item.
  • Epros - Raging Tide
    edited March 2011
    Options

Edit to prevent double post: He decomped it at the martial artist

lol wut? as hope said you lose MILLIONS that way. and you cant decomp at the martial arts master
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cadeal - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2011
    Options
    ugh talk to the martial artist... you'll see... its really not that hard...
  • Epros - Raging Tide
    edited March 2011
    Options
    ugh talk to the martial artist... you'll see... its really not that hard...

ugh learn how the game works... you'll see... its really not that hard...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sneakret - Heavens Tear
    Sneakret - Heavens Tear Posts: 618 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Well hmm I'm a tad stumped as I haven't been keeping up on this one but. You say you did an FF run prior, but that doesn't mean you had to be in 1k streams when you gained the exp correct?

Tad uncertain but is it possible you had an assist farming PQ in the 40-60 zone? Then saved a massive slew of the reward items and traded them in for the exp before taking a new screeny? Though that means you had a lot of time but I suppose it's not terribly expensive.
    I can see what you see not,
    Vision milky, then eyes rot.
    When you turn, they will be gone,
    Whispering their hidden song.
    Then you see what cannot be,
    Shadows move where light should be.
    Out of darkness, out of mind,
    Cast down into the Halls of the Blind.
  • Cadeal - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2011
    Options
    ugh learn how the game works... you'll see... its really not that hard...

Did. looking at it as we speak; go to the martial artist click on the tab that says past then click on a weapon it produces 1k past of frost covered. you can take those and get money, or exp, he made the statement that he was going to get money next. the clues ALL point to doing this. If the weapon was bound it has no value but can still be given to the martial artist
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Did. looking at it as we speak; go to the martial artist click on the tab that says past then click on a weapon it produces 1k past of frost covered. you can take those and get money, or exp, he made the statement that he was going to get money next. the clues ALL point to doing this. If the weapon was bound it has no value but can still be given to the martial artist

You're reading it backwards...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Drazomyst - Dreamweaver
    Drazomyst - Dreamweaver Posts: 226 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Modifying the data packets to make the client display such rates? Just the ones being sent from the server obviously.
    [Retired from PWI]
  • Epros - Raging Tide
    edited March 2011
    Options

here i will spell it out for you. gold. items. decompose. into. mirage celestones.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cadeal - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2011
    Options
    You're reading it backwards...

backwards maybe but I've been awake for 48 hours Im surprised I can still read at all b:laugh
  • Evict - Heavens Tear
    Evict - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,301 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Well hmm I'm a tad stumped as I haven't been keeping up on this one but. You say you did an FF run prior, but that doesn't mean you had to be in 1k streams when you gained the exp correct?

Tad uncertain but is it possible you had an assist farming PQ in the 40-60 zone? Then saved a massive slew of the reward items and traded them in for the exp before taking a new screeny? Though that means you had a lot of time but I suppose it's not terribly expensive.

I miss you. b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dysk is my tasty chimichanga. <3
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Modifying the data packets to make the client display such rates? Just the ones being sent from the server obviously.

This would be hacking. If he ****, he would already being banned, and he woudn't have given away the secret to Kritty.
  • Cadeal - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2011
    Options
    here i will spell it out for you. gold. items. decompose. into. mirage celestones.

NOT AT THE MARTIAL ARTIST!!! '

I can make large red text too
  • Sneakret - Heavens Tear
    Sneakret - Heavens Tear Posts: 618 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Oo no answer for last page, hmm oh well perhaps running a **** load of FF's saving the tokens given in there for the item reward then turning them in en mass? I honestly can't recall if they give an exp value on turn in.
    It would fit that you can't do this every day though if you were just saving tokens run by run

edit: :D evi I miss ya too but I found more entertaining things to play, though this forum has a far more interesting community and always will.
    I can see what you see not,
    Vision milky, then eyes rot.
    When you turn, they will be gone,
    Whispering their hidden song.
    Then you see what cannot be,
    Shadows move where light should be.
    Out of darkness, out of mind,
    Cast down into the Halls of the Blind.
  • Epros - Raging Tide
    edited March 2011
    Options