edited March 2011
    Options
    omg omg omg tos violation! D:

pixy stop haxing peoplz xD
  • Takumeme - Dreamweaver
    Takumeme - Dreamweaver Posts: 381 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    When the servers come back, Kanto will let us know and after that he will return to nomming his chicken b:chuckle
    So ... will you make a cute Mystics guys ? I think I`m starting to like them more than the clerics b:dirty

I'll give you a kitten if you make it come back faster, I'm tired b:surrender

My mystic will be effing adorable D8<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Drazo - Dreamweaver
    Drazo - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,187 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    When the servers come back, Kanto will let us know and after that he will return to nomming his chicken b:chuckle
    So ... will you make a cute Mystics guys ? I think I`m starting to like them more than the clerics b:dirty

Cannibalism! b:shocked
    Non-mule characters:

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]....and Drazomyst.
  • Ecclectic - Dreamweaver
    Ecclectic - Dreamweaver Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    And so begins the extended maint. lol Am I the only one that was prepared for this?

*opens another bag of Cheetos and breaks out the case of brew*

Cheers!!
  • YuniBlood - Raging Tide
    YuniBlood - Raging Tide Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Lol. Well i am about to go out, so it should be up when i get back :). Till then i am making more names in case i lose xD my name. hmm 20 or more names should.b:chuckleb:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Blademaster level 8x not active!!
    Seeker :D level 2x active and going to be main!
    Perfect world international Album all ready and set up Check it out. Use the link below or click on my username for link
  • HM_Murdock - Harshlands
    HM_Murdock - Harshlands Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Well, there is too much lag now to keep trying to read this forum atm b:cry so I'm gunna pull out the Oreo's and cheese and put on and old A-Team and try back after the episode is over b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Now that's old school pro b:victory

Current classes and lvls :P
    Sin - 101, Veno - 100, Wiz - 85, BM - 76, Barb -82, Psy - 72, Cleric - 52
  • Dragono - Lost City
    Dragono - Lost City Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I... need... Genesis...
    I need to go back to school soon =(
    I am from Germany and I am sorry if my English isn't very good b:surrender
  • Metalpuritan - Sanctuary
    Metalpuritan - Sanctuary Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I also patched ages ago... But now I can't wait till servers are up!! Am thrilled!!b:pleased

ages ago? really?

If you patched ages ago, in your time line, you would be what, a billion or so years old by now? Since when is ages ago just a couple hours?

Besides since you are already patched, aren't you happy to see the new creative, intro screen? I for one thought it was awesome. Four little native dudes dancing around a fire pitb:chuckle

Now all we got to do is get them to update the rest of the game to make it look like the newer parts match the old parts, like update the graphics of the whole rest of the game because now it looks all down trodden and shabby compared to the new stuff.
  • Metalpuritan - Sanctuary
    Metalpuritan - Sanctuary Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I also patched ages ago... But now I can't wait till servers are up!! Am thrilled!!b:pleased

ages ago? really?

If you patched ages ago, in your time line, you would be what, a billion or so years old by now? Since when is ages ago just a couple hours?

Besides since you are already patched, aren't you happy to see the new creative, log-in screen? I for one thought it was awesome. Four little native dudes dancing around a fire pitb:chuckle

Now all we got to do is get them to update the rest of the game to make it look like the newer parts match the old parts, like update the graphics of the whole rest of the game because now it looks all down trodden and shabby compared to the new stuff.
  • LadyLir - Raging Tide
    LadyLir - Raging Tide Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    *waits impatiently*
    dreadu wrote: »
    They downloaded manual patch :). You can get it too:
    http://pwi-ns.perfectworld.com/patches/manual/ec_patch_468-484.cup

Epic.. thank you it did work, I actually thought that was a lame **** someone was trying to post to begin with xD
    LadyLir - Assassin - Aevum - Raging Tides.
  • eisei
    eisei Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    b:surrender

Making more popcorn and watching Simpsons Marathon

This is taking waaaaaaaaay to long
  • Cherng - Heavens Tear
    Cherng - Heavens Tear Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    YAY patch isn't even available to download yet. not even a mention of when might the servers go back up b:irritated. This probably gonna take over 4 hours b:infuriated way to go pwi dev department b:spit
  • EAU_VIVE - Sanctuary
    EAU_VIVE - Sanctuary Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Its To Long...
    Miaooo frrr frrrr.

Let me eat a magic hempster.

Take a breath and have fun.

Virtual Love Virtual
  • dirtycar74
    dirtycar74 Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    up yet?
  • haggleooo
    haggleooo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Good news! The launcher is now updated and shows correct version. :) Hopefully it will be done soon, but I'm heading off to sleep now. It should be up within a couple hours most likely seeing how the launcher is up now.

PS: That means you can do the client sided patch for those that didn't want to do the Manual!
    Race: Elf
    Class: Priest
    "I am Vine - Sacred Elven Healer of DOOM"
  • Epidemik - Lost City
    Epidemik - Lost City Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    madness??...
    -Hiatus/inactive
  • Summer_Blush - Heavens Tear
    Summer_Blush - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,187 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Found a bug already

The new Patcher does not close once you launch the client from it, it remains open with the client
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dredek - Dreamweaver
    Dredek - Dreamweaver Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
  • Shadowswifey - Archosaur
    Shadowswifey - Archosaur Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    way off subject im sure but where are my dq points hell where is the dq page? thanks
  • AuroraLucia - Archosaur
    AuroraLucia - Archosaur Posts: 279 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Found a bug already

The new Patcher does not close once you launch the client from it, it remains open with the client

It does close, it just lags behind in closing. It started this at first and I thought it would be a problem, but it closed on it's own.
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    lmfao so true
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Serafe - Heavens Tear
    Serafe - Heavens Tear Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    The patcher DOES close, just takes a bit. It looks pretty... now for the servers to come back on!
  • sleepcat
    sleepcat Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    What's with the dancing indigenous gremlins on the lobby screen. It looks like I just loaded up a Dreamworks/Pixar based game.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MistaBwanden - Sanctuary
    MistaBwanden - Sanctuary Posts: 2,803 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    way off subject im sure but where are my dq points hell where is the dq page? thanks

They will be up sometime this week.
  • Lyonna_S - Sanctuary
    Lyonna_S - Sanctuary Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    *look at website's background and patcher*

NUOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! The one that handsome is a FEMALE seeker!! NUUUOOOOO!!!QQ
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

O_O pm me on game or whateva u know u can talk to me if u need me for something...just dont yell/command/mock me everything will be ok
  • Serafe - Heavens Tear
    Serafe - Heavens Tear Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    sleepcat... please post one more time for 1000 posts.
  • HM_Murdock - Harshlands
    HM_Murdock - Harshlands Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I smell ammonia b:worried I hope the servers are are up soon so I can get away from it!!! b:beg b:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Now that's old school pro b:victory

Current classes and lvls :P
    Sin - 101, Veno - 100, Wiz - 85, BM - 76, Barb -82, Psy - 72, Cleric - 52
  • Epidemik - Lost City
    Epidemik - Lost City Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    sleepcat wrote: »
    What's with the dancing indigenous gremlins on the lobby screen. It looks like I just loaded up a Dreamworks/Pixar based game.
    Lmao! thats exactly what I was thinking!
    -Hiatus/inactive
  • SaIt - Lost City
    SaIt - Lost City Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    **** Kni D:<
  • Fintan - Lost City
    Fintan - Lost City Posts: 1,245 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    sleepcat wrote: »

Bets are open on how long before the QQing starts at the fact that we have to wait for that animation before we get a login box!

(The animation's cool, but I foresee it becoming annoying quickly.)
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    MuSHRooMS - Lost City (currently inviting new members) b:victory
    WeAreMuSHRooMS.com