no workb:angry
  • /Draco/ - Archosaur
    /Draco/ - Archosaur Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Error b:surrender please help meb:cry
  • djvenom
    djvenom Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Guild Bases will there be a set amount of bases or is there a unlimited amount?????
  • arcangel786
    arcangel786 Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Okay im a complete noob just played this game for like 2 days... i started downloading the patch dunno if im doin manual or automatic ... its taking me ages to download my net speed is 1mbps so downloading speed is like 130kbps , been 2 hours and its still only half finished .. is there a way i can play the game without downloading this patch wenever i click EXIT from perfect world update clieant and try and open it again it starts downloading again..
  • Centetric - Lost City
    Centetric - Lost City Posts: 1,528 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Okay im a complete noob just played this game for like 2 days... i started downloading the patch dunno if im doin manual or automatic ... its taking me ages to download my net speed is 1mbps so downloading speed is like 130kbps , been 2 hours and its still only half finished .. is there a way i can play the game without downloading this patch wenever i click EXIT from perfect world update clieant and try and open it again it starts downloading again..

no you can't . you HAVE to download it lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Through the darkness light can always emerge, it is only when the unwilling come upon this light that fear takes over. Emerging from this darkness takes more then courage, it takes faith in ones own mind and more importantly in ones own heart. To deny the light is to deny yourself the feeling of true happiness and true peace within your own soul. Denying your own happiness and your own soul is denying all that one has to live for."
    ~RedsRose
  • /Draco/ - Archosaur
    edited March 2011
    ERRORb:sad
  • scarlingphae
    scarlingphae Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Please bring back the dragon points.. A lot of us were saving up for something good, and didn't have enough time :(

Also, the music isn't working for the new portion of the map.

Thanks!
    Phaelyn
  • SlashSin - Lost City
    SlashSin - Lost City Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Kantorek wrote: »
    Coming Soon!
    Even though this is a hefty expansion, there is still more to come! Here are some things to look forward to:

Updated DQ Rewards and new ways of earning DQ points
    New Holiday Events!
    New Daily Events!
    Updates to the Marriage Couples Quest <3
    Extra perks for being married!
    Actual bug fixes!
    ..and (the obligatory) much much more!

Yesssssssss b:thanks b:cry b:thanks
    The only sin to go from 1 to 102 completely nude b:cool
  • ElfyPrincess - Heavens Tear
    ElfyPrincess - Heavens Tear Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Have you tried verifying the files?

Chaotic, there is nothing to verify. Game just doesn't allow me to play full screen. The only way i can make it full screen on 1280x1024 is enter game, change it in ingame options, and it works. But when i try to go out to character selection menu, it just damn crashes. Same happens when its set to full screen and ran from launcher... That's super annoying. It wasnt enough that i can never minimize the game and get back to it without losing the cursor... now it 1 more problem for me...

P.S. EVERYthing works just fine and smooth in windowed mode and any graphics quality.
  • chaoticshelly
    chaoticshelly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Then I throughly recommend sending a ticket with a DXDiag file attached to it here: http://support.perfectworld.com/
  • Shalandra_ - Sanctuary
    Shalandra_ - Sanctuary Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Hey guys,

So enjoy the day, enjoy the forums, and we'll see you here throughout the night!

No all we will see is QQ threads and more marketing schemes to combat it.
  • SickKiller - Dreamweaver
    SickKiller - Dreamweaver Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Ok, well I have deleted and re-installed 3 times now, I bought my laptop (new) 4 months ago and STILL when I start the game I get an error bug right away from the patcher screen, updated, verified changed resolution. Checked everything I can think of, ANYONE have this problem. This is very ANNOYING!!!!!!
  • /Draco/ - Archosaur
    edited March 2011
    Ok, well I have deleted and re-installed 3 times now, I bought my laptop (new) 4 months ago and STILL when I start the game I get an error bug right away from the patcher screen, updated, verified changed resolution. Checked everything I can think of, ANYONE have this problem. This is very ANNOYING!!!!!!

The same problem here .... if the truth is very troublesome .. I was waiting for a response for 12 hours b:angry
  • /Draco/ - Archosaur
    edited March 2011
    reinstaling pw x6 times b:shutup
  • stargazer197
    stargazer197 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    I posted this in another thread but since this deals with this thread deals with the servers maybe its better here. For some reason I can see my own customization but everyone else looks bald. If anyone knows why please let me know.
  • ItsAWolf - Archosaur
    ItsAWolf - Archosaur Posts: 464 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    I posted this in another thread but since this deals with this thread deals with the servers maybe its better here. For some reason I can see my own customization but everyone else looks bald. If anyone knows why please let me know

There's a graphics option called "Customizations" that is probably turned off for you, it's on the tab with the effects bar, distances and whose names you want displayed.
  • Drazomyst - Dreamweaver
    Drazomyst - Dreamweaver Posts: 226 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Kantorek wrote: »
    Coming Soon!
    Even though this is a hefty expansion, there is still more to come! Here are some things to look forward to:

Updated DQ Rewards and new ways of earning DQ points
    New Holiday Events!
    New Daily Events!
    Updates to the Marriage Couples Quest <3
    Extra perks for being married!
    Actual bug fixes!
    ..and (the obligatory) much much more!

Want. b:dirty
    [Retired from PWI]
  • /Draco/ - Archosaur
    edited March 2011
    Did I go often to this page of reportbugs, nothing? It is troublesome already more of 24 hours without being able to enter to the game b:angry
  • Vasikus - Sanctuary
    Vasikus - Sanctuary Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    The same problem here .... if the truth is very troublesome .. I was waiting for a response for 12 hours b:angry

Yeah me too... Reinstalled Rising Tide, downloaded update manually (auto had showed error with reading one file) tried some settings but still cannot play it... :-(b:angry
  • psychicorge
    psychicorge Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Still Cant Play b:cry

"
  • SageOrge - Heavens Tear
    SageOrge - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Still Cant Play
  • /Draco/ - Archosaur
    edited March 2011
    Still Cant Play b:angry
  • chaoticshelly
    edited March 2011
  • /Draco/ - Archosaur
    edited March 2011
    b:sadI did often it, and no solution
  • chaoticshelly
    edited March 2011
    Draco, you have to wait 2-3 business days for a response, might even longer since the team gets a lot of tickets at the moment. And please don't spam the forums - thank you.
  • /Draco/ - Archosaur
    edited March 2011
    Ok, my last post today , This is what happens to me when i click in "start"

http://img576.imageshack.us/i/lololpn.png/ b:surrender
  • ElfyPrincess - Heavens Tear
    ElfyPrincess - Heavens Tear Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Guys, everyone who's having problems starting the game.. have you tried running it windowed? Are you using ATI video cards? Maybe monitor is connected directly using DVI? Thats what I have and no idea what else to think about. Im having exactly the same error, after a 30sec - 1min blank, black screen when I try to run game on fullscreen. So running it windowed helps. I have tried everything i can imagine, even updated video card drivers, DirectX, nothing helps there. Game only starts windowed, doesn't matter what graphics quality. It allows changing to fullscreen when i am already ingame, but can't get to character selection menu or start game again when i exit it directly.
    So I guess i am not the only one having this issue. Game starts just fine on all other computers i have at home. One has integrated ATI chip, old drivers, another has ATI videocard with even older drivers and after all, it also starts on laptop Dell XPS M1530.

P.S. All the time before the patch I was having a problem with minimizing game and getting to desktop. After I pop the game window up again, mouse isn't working anymore, i don't see the ingame cursor, but windows cursor instead. I can use keyboard when that happens, but clicking anywhere with mouse, brings me back to desktop. So maybe this is somehow related to those who can't start the game now?
  • Vasikus - Sanctuary
    Vasikus - Sanctuary Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Ok, my last post today , This is what happens to me when i click in "start"

http://img576.imageshack.us/i/lololpn.png/ b:surrender

Yeah guy, it is the same on my side... :-( I am very disappointed... b:cry
  • cutelips
    cutelips Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Hii guysb:bye