Who wants to make a bet on Seeker and Mystic?

Options

Comments

• PinkyRose - Archosaur
    PinkyRose - Archosaur Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    If those skills required Celestones, do you know how many people would throw a fit? They'd probably ragequit, and hell knows I wouldn't blame them.

If Seeker skills cost Celestones, so should Assassin's god damn force stealth. b:angry
    I can't even BEGIN to tell you how the Sin population would drop if that happened....

It makes literally no sense to make those skills cost Mirages, but then again, when has ANYTHING in this game made any sense, and when did the developers start caring about what our input was? (Besides money-related issues, of course.)
    The only fathomable reason I could possibly think to make skills cost Celestones....is if they started spamming packs that give you about 20-30 celestones a pop. That's the ONLY possible reason I can even think to do that...money money money.

Celestones? Probably not unless PWE has become so incredibly set on milking the game to death, that they've fallen to an ultimate new low for their industry. OR your Google translator could be about as reliable as Yulk....and translated it incorrectly.

Last I checked, Seekers don't have teleport skill....proof or GTFO.

EDIT: BTW---> 瞬间移动到目标所在位置 = Instantanious Target Location if you translate it correctly. Actually knowing how to READ Chinese.....ftw.
    My Harshland main has funky lettering, so forums delete his posts. Now I post on my boredom toon from Archosaur.

98 Psychic (HL)~~_/\/\_
    93 WB (HT) ~~ x_RO/\R_x

I find your lack of intelligence disturbing, commander.... b:bye
    "It's L's half brother _/\/\_!" --Bitterroot, Harshlands xD
  • skyepersona
    skyepersona Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    they DO have a teleport stun and it's 38m range. not that the teleporting part matters much since they have ranged attacks anyways. l2r lol. (瞬间移动到目标所在位置)

Ok, so they DO require mirages...odd but...ok b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cheze - Lost City
    Cheze - Lost City Posts: 200 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    If those skills required Celestones, do you know how many people would throw a fit? They'd probably ragequit, and hell knows I wouldn't blame them.

If Seeker skills cost Celestones, so should Assassin's god damn force stealth. b:angry
    I can't even BEGIN to tell you how the Sin population would drop if that happened....

It makes literally no sense to make those skills cost Mirages, but then again, when has ANYTHING in this game made any sense, and when did the developers start caring about what our input was? (Besides money-related issues, of course.)
    The only fathomable reason I could possibly think to make skills cost Celestones....is if they started spamming packs that give you about 20-30 celestones a pop. That's the ONLY possible reason I can even think to do that...money money money.

Celestones? Probably not unless PWE has become so incredibly set on milking the game to death, that they've fallen to an ultimate new low for their industry. OR your Google translator could be about as reliable as Yulk....and translated it incorrectly.

Last I checked, Seekers don't have teleport skill....proof or GTFO.

1. Why do people QQ so much about spending an extra 15k, it's like the cost of farming an extra 20 seconds.

2. obviously you haven't 'checked' very well.

proof:

施放距离 38 米
    消耗真气 140
    施放时间 0.6 秒
    施放间隔 180.0 秒
    武器限制 刀剑

修真期要求 上仙
    凝息化劲,动如飞剑。
    瞬间移动到目标所在位置,在高速冲撞下,目标会被击晕3秒。
    部分特殊场景限制使用。
    消耗一点真元

and now you may gtfo
  • MageFizban - Lost City
    MageFizban - Lost City Posts: 1,158 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Ohoho. Read it and weep sucka.
  • PinkyRose - Archosaur
    PinkyRose - Archosaur Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    1.) Roll a class that CAN'T solo instances sometime.
    2.) My father happens to be Chinese. We translated together.

施放距离 38 米
    消耗真气 140
    施放时间 0.6 秒
    施放间隔 180.0 秒
    武器限制 刀剑

38 US distance (so meters)
    140 consumption (assume magic)
    time .6 seconds (channeling?)
    180.0 interval (That one is tricky, I couldn't even begin to tell you. Reduces -int?)
    Katana sword weapon system limited (obvious to a fault.)

部分特殊场景限制使用。
    消耗一点真元

"In the second position ...... blink, standing fast under .... 3 seconds under eyes."
    (I'm guessing it's one of the sword stances the developers were talking about.)
    "Limited use special control area"
    (AoE)
    "Exhaustion point"
    (Until you run out of mana? This could go in a lot of directions...)

Blink? Doesn't sound like teleporting to me....In fact, the last bit of chinese you posted translates EXACTLY to:
    瞬间移动到目标所在位置 = Instantanious Target Location if you translate it correctly.

Teleport? Maybe. Sure doesn't sound like it. Sounds MORE like AoE Stealth Detect....b:chuckle
    My Harshland main has funky lettering, so forums delete his posts. Now I post on my boredom toon from Archosaur.

98 Psychic (HL)~~_/\/\_
    93 WB (HT) ~~ x_RO/\R_x

I find your lack of intelligence disturbing, commander.... b:bye
    "It's L's half brother _/\/\_!" --Bitterroot, Harshlands xD
  • _Equinox_ - Dreamweaver
    _Equinox_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    2. obviously you haven't 'checked' very well.

proof:

施放距离 38 米
    消耗真气 140
    施放时间 0.6 秒
    施放间隔 180.0 秒
    武器限制 刀剑

修真期要求 上仙
    凝息化劲,动如飞剑。
    部分特殊场景限制使用。
    消耗一点真元

and now you may gtfo

Oh wow, I hope you weren't using Google translate to "check" your sources.
  • Omgpie - Lost City
    Omgpie - Lost City Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options

施放距离 38 米
    消耗真气 140
    施放时间 0.6 秒
    施放间隔 180.0 秒
    武器限制 刀剑

180.0 interval (That one is tricky, I couldn't even begin to tell you. Reduces -int?)

部分特殊场景限制使用。
    消耗一点真元

"In the second position ...... blink, standing fast under .... 3 seconds under eyes."
    (AoE)
    "Exhaustion point"

Blink? Doesn't sound like teleporting to me....In fact, the last bit of chinese you posted translates EXACTLY to:

Teleport? Maybe. Sure doesn't sound like it. Sounds MORE like AoE Stealth Detect....b:chuckle

wow and you say you can read chinese? your 'translation' makes google translator look good.

The literal translation of:

部分特殊场景限制使用。
    消耗一点真元

is:

Instantly move to target location, under high impact speed, target will be stunned for 3 seconds.
    Skill maybe be limited in some special instances.
    Cost 1 Spark.

Please stop making a fool of yourself

Edit:
    and here's the google translate version which actually got pretty close to the correct translation:
    Instantly move to the target location, in the high-speed collision, the target will be stunned for 3 seconds.
    Some restrictions on the use of special scenes.
    That real consumption per
  • grimreaperhc
    grimreaperhc Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Guys guys guys ... calm down. b:shocked
    You can still discuss the skills but don't try to insult each other.
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    Escorian - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    wow and you say you can read chinese? your 'translation' makes google translator look good.

The literal translation of:

部分特殊场景限制使用。
    消耗一点真元

is:

Instantly move to target location, under high impact speed, target will be stunned for 3 seconds.
    Skill maybe be limited in some special instances.
    Cost 1 Spark.

Please stop making a fool of yourself

Edit:
    and here's the google translate version which actually got pretty close to the correct translation:
    Instantly move to the target location, in the high-speed collision, the target will be stunned for 3 seconds.
    Some restrictions on the use of special scenes.
    That real consumption per

here is the best part of that they said it costs 1 mirage to cast it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that... The world is born From zero. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes 2. 2 becomes 10. 10 becomes 100. taking it all back to one solves nothing. so long as zero remains... One.. Will eventually grow to 100 again.
  • MageFizban - Lost City
    edited February 2011
    Options

You trollin' son? That's obviously a 3 minute cd. lrn2pwi.
  • Lupumid - Sanctuary
    Lupumid - Sanctuary Posts: 326 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Not that skill, seekers do in fact have a sin-like tele stun. The one that cost mirages is the defense and attack level buffs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Omgpie - Lost City
    edited February 2011
    Options
    here is the best part of that they said it costs 1 mirage to cast it.

the mirages are for group BUFFs. this is obviously NOT a BUFF.
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2011
    Options
    No it doesn't, the Seeker's two party buffs CLEARLY require Mirage Celestones... Skills that require the sparks are the attacks and teleport stun.
    it does require mirage stones as daiz says
    the mirages are for group BUFFs. this is obviously NOT a BUFF.

care to read a few pages back before you talk noob.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that... The world is born From zero. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes 2. 2 becomes 10. 10 becomes 100. taking it all back to one solves nothing. so long as zero remains... One.. Will eventually grow to 100 again.
  • grimreaperhc
    grimreaperhc Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Escorian, please.
  • Lelouchvi - Sanctuary
    Lelouchvi - Sanctuary Posts: 133 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Lol how was he supossed to know b:laugh
  • lmaonade1xp
    lmaonade1xp Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options

施放距离 38 米
    消耗真气 140
    施放时间 0.6 秒
    施放间隔 180.0 秒
    武器限制 刀剑

部分特殊场景限制使用。
    消耗一点真元

(AoE)
    "Exhaustion point"

wrong, gonna do it right this time.

HINT: 移动 means move/movement and 到 means to/to location when used in context, and 瞬间 means flash or in a moment, and 目标 means target, then 所在位置 means (target's) location

I do not understand HOW you got this wrong, even when you plug it into google translate a more correct definition pops up

edit: I'm just gonna translate the whole thing for ya

部分特殊场景限制使用。
    消耗一点真元

We already got the first part set, at the point of high speed impact, target will be stunned for 3 seconds.
    Use will be limited to special environments (assuming that's got to do with seeker's other abilities)
    Exhausts 一点 (translates into either 1 point or some, gonna assuming its some here since there are no specifics in the description besides the 3 second stun) 真元 (Vigor, which is Chi in PWI)

Basically a teleport stun that stuns for 3 seconds, is limited to certain certain circumstances, and costs chi

施放距离 38 米 cast distance 38 meters
    消耗真气 140 Spirit consumption, which is MP here
    施放时间 0.6 秒 Cast time 0.6 seconds, there is no channeling for this
    施放间隔 180.0 秒 is 180 second or 3 min cooldown, 施放间隔 directly translate to cast interval, but that really means the interval in BETWEEN casts of it.
    武器限制 刀剑 Skill is limited to the weapon the Dao blade, which is great sword/ w/e the english name for a seeker's weapon is.

And if you doubt my chinese, don't, I'm fluent.
  • Omgpie - Lost City
    edited February 2011
    Options

yeah seems like you don't actuallyl know anything and are just trolling people who are actually contributing. that about sums it up.
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2011
    Options
    yeah seems like you don't actuallyl know anything and are just trolling people who are actually contributing. that about sums it up.

lol again you stated nothing about what was quoted. again learn to read back.

grim just lock this please since im op im sick of noobs in this thread.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

• MageFizban - Lost City
    edited February 2011
    Options

I don't get it. For a fail BM, you sure talk a lot. Your arguments are even worse than your shoddy playing style. I still don't even see what point you're trying to defend in that post.

I think the only reason why I remember you from DW was because you were so bad at your class.
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I don't get it. For a fail BM, you sure talk a lot. Your argument is even worse than your shoddy playing style. I still don't even see what point you're trying to defend.

you know your funny for someone who doesnt even know me enough to call me fail get a life.

dont forget to add the only skill you have that is good is the skill of being able to swipe a credit card.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

• Escorian - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2011
    Options
    lets get a raise of hands how many people here have played on the Chinese version and gotten up to level 39 and 59 to use the skills? just cause something translates as mirage doesnt mean it actually takes a mirage but most people are too stupid to realize this.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

• MageFizban - Lost City
    edited February 2011
    Options
    you know your funny for someone who doesnt even know me enough to call me fail get a life.

dont forget to add the only skill you have that is good is the skill of being able to swipe a credit card.

http://i54.tinypic.com/21c6mgg.jpg

Oh what's this? I TW'd against you multiple times. I know you're fail because I used to target BMs the entire TW and knew which ones sucked the most.

I've yet to charge a dime on PWI so you can pretty much say goodbye to your second fail of an ad hominem attack. If I were so rich to be able to waste money on PWI, why would I be TWing with the settings on the lowest and all people turned off on my computer?

You can think of my Elysium Fowl as a personal message to you as well.
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2011
    Options
    http://i54.tinypic.com/21c6mgg.jpg

Oh what's this? I TW'd against you multiple times. I know you're fail because I used to target BMs the entire TW and knew which ones sucked the most.

I've yet to charge a dime on PWI so you can pretty much say goodbye to your second fail of an ad hominem attack.

You can think of my Elysium Fowl as a personal message to you as well.

lol bull **** you dont cash shop just like half of pwi right? oh and look at that damage log again sure you mighta damaged me but take a look at that damage log only 3 people got hit less then i did b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

• MageFizban - Lost City
    edited February 2011
    Options
    lol bull **** you dont cash shop just like half of pwi right? oh and look at that damage log again sure you mighta damaged me but take a look at that damage log only 3 people got hit less then i did b:bye

Yeah, I don't cash shop. Why would I spend money on a game that I can't even play with full settings on? The only reason why you're not on my damage log afterwards was because you were dead. Reinforcing my point much?
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Yeah, I don't cash shop. Why would I spend money on a game that I can't even play with full settings on? The only reason why you're not on my damage log afterwards was because you were dead. Reinforcing my point much?

take a look at your ss i took the least amount of damage im ha i didnt have marrow on and you hit me half as much as the other bms in there a veno and barbs. b:bye i never built myself for hp i dont cash so i dont have high refines you cash you have high refines which would be why you 1 shot me duh b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

• MageFizban - Lost City
    edited February 2011
    Options
    take a look at your ss i took the least amount of damage im ha i didnt have marrow on and you hit me half as much as the other bms in there a veno and barbs. b:bye i never built myself for hp i dont cash so i dont have high refines you cash you have high refines which would be why you 1 shot me duh b:chuckle

+5 is high refines? The fact that you didn't have marrow on is just a testament to your lack of skills. The people that got hit for 5 digits got crit. Your arguments are still horrible. The dearth of logic in your brain is appalling.
  • lmaonade1xp
    lmaonade1xp Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options

lol way to assume people can only kill you through cash shopping, I don't even have to be relevant in this convo to see your complete bull****. If you don't have high refines then anyone who isn't **** can kill you regardless of refines
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2011
    Options
    +5 is high refines? The fact that you didn't have marrow on is just a testament to your lack of skills. The people that got hit for 5 digits got crit. Your arguments are still horrible. The dearth of logic in your brain is appalling.

so what about the barbs taking more damage then me and also the others? the only one that got hit less then me was an archer a barb invoked and 1 other barb. your logic is flawed. and i dont have marrow on in tw point blank because it reduces your defense too much to be useful. hit phys marrow and a magic class can 1 shot you with their weakest skill hit magic marrow and 5.0 bms sins and archers can own you. like i said cash shop ***** = you me = non cash shopper so i dont have the gear refines to keep me alive when i do hit marrow.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

• Escorian - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2011
    Options
    lol way to assume people can only kill you through cash shopping, I don't even have to be relevant in this convo to see your complete bull****. If you don't have high refines then anyone who isn't **** can kill you regardless of refines

i never said people had to cs to kill me i said he had to cs to kill me.

oh i would like to point out he is the one that verbally attacked me first i said nothing to the cash whoring noob until he started it.

edit: have fun talking about damage you can do to a bm as a mage im going to sleep noob.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

This discussion has been closed.