Who wants to make a bet on Seeker and Mystic?

Options
13»

Comments

• MageFizban - Lost City
    MageFizban - Lost City Posts: 1,158 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    so what about the barbs taking more damage then me and also the others? the only one that got hit less then me was an archer a barb invoked and 1 other barb. your logic is flawed. and i dont have marrow on in tw point blank because it reduces your defense too much to be useful. hit phys marrow and a magic class can 1 shot you with their weakest skill hit magic marrow and 5.0 bms sins and archers can own you. like i said cash shop ***** = you me = non cash shopper so i dont have the gear refines to keep me alive when i do hit marrow.

No, now you just die to everything. Keep on sucking.

And find one logical argument or even a shred of proof that I cashshopped. There is none. Do you know why? Because I haven't. But go ahead and try. Amuse me.
    seeker doesnt have a teleport stun >.> talk out your *** more?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tnm7B0PsW44&feature=player_detailpage#t=178s

Oh, and looky there. Is that a tele stun I see?

I think everyone can see you for the ignoramus you are Mr. saphire1960

Troll on!
  • lmaonade1xp
    lmaonade1xp Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    i never said people had to cs to kill me i said he had to cs to kill me.

oh i would like to point out he is the one that verbally attacked me first i said nothing to the cash whoring noob until he started it.

edit: have fun talking about damage you can do to a bm as a mage im going to sleep noob.

It no longer matters who verbally attacked who first, because you verbally attack EVERYONE who doesn't share the same idea as you.

examples:
    seeker doesnt have a teleport stun >.> talk out your *** more?
    care to read a few pages back before you talk noob.
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    Escorian - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    No, now you just die to everything. Keep on sucking.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tnm7B...ailpage#t=178s
    I think everyone can see you for the ignoramus you are Mr. saphire1960

yeah i sucked yet when you and eq were losing to calamity you bailed and went to another server.

oh and your link doesnt work which proves you for the idiot you are Mr. basically

ugh i cant believe im dealing with you guys while i should be sleeping so i really am leaving this thread now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that... The world is born From zero. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes 2. 2 becomes 10. 10 becomes 100. taking it all back to one solves nothing. so long as zero remains... One.. Will eventually grow to 100 again.
  • Kuro_suiren - Sanctuary
    Kuro_suiren - Sanctuary Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options

just refer to this.. the thread has gotten derailed so much just like any other threads
  • lmaonade1xp
    lmaonade1xp Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    just refer to this.. the thread has gotten derailed so much just like any other threads

Entertainment, foramz is now more fun than the game itself
  • MageFizban - Lost City
    edited February 2011
    Options
    dont forget to add the only skill you have that is good is the skill of being able to swipe a credit card.
    lol bull **** you dont cash shop just like half of pwi right?
    i never built myself for hp i dont cash so i dont have high refines you cash you have high refines which would be why you 1 shot me duh b:chuckle
    like i said cash shop ***** = you me = non cash shopper so i dont have the gear refines to keep me alive when i do hit marrow.
    i never said people had to cs to kill me i said he had to cs to kill me.

oh i would like to point out he is the one that verbally attacked me first i said nothing to the cash whoring noob until he started it.

Pretty sure someone is just butthurt that their gears still suck. Your vapid attempts at mudslinging are pretty pitiful and ineffective. I'm sure trying to insult my mom would probably have been more discrediting.
    yeah i sucked yet when you and eq were losing to calamity you bailed and went to another server.

When I quit PWI a year ago, we were winning weekly against Cala. I only started LC a few months ago because a friend irl wanted to come back to PWI. Hence my join date?

All of your arguments are full of logical fallacies. I even hesitate to call them that because they lack any logic whatsoever.
  • Daizengar - Sanctuary
    Daizengar - Sanctuary Posts: 142 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    lets get a raise of hands how many people here have played on the Chinese version and gotten up to level 39 and 59 to use the skills? just cause something translates as mirage doesnt mean it actually takes a mirage but most people are too stupid to realize this.

You're an idiot. I played the CN version and got to level 40. They learn a squad buff at level 39 for increasing Attack level that costs 1 Mirage Celestone to cast. They also learn a tele stun at 39 that costs 1 spark. If you were on Sanc, I'd bet 500 mil against you that I'm correct too.

Either way, Genesis is released in two days, then everyone can laugh at you(well, more then usual)
  • MageFizban - Lost City
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Entertainment, foramz is now more fun than the game itself

Always has been, always will be. Especially with people like the op - Yulk 2.0.
    You're an idiot. I played the CN version and got to level 40. They learn a squad buff at level for increasing Attack level that costs 1 Mirage Celestone to cast. They also learn a tele stun at 39 that costs 1 spark. If you were on Sanc, I'd bet 500 mil against you that I'm correct too.

Either way, Genesis is released in two days, then everyone can laugh at you(well, more then usual)

+100000000000. See why I rerolled LC? His idiocy is so deep, any more and it'd form a black hole of inanity.
  • grimreaperhc
    grimreaperhc Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    grim just lock this please since im op im sick of noobs in this thread.

As you wish, sir.

@All, the insults are NOT the way to roam around, Ijs.

Closed as OP's request.
This discussion has been closed.