Best ragequits in RT history.

Rawrgh - Raging Tide
Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
edited March 2011 in Tideswell (East)
Post your favorite ragequits, it can be RQing a guild, to the entire game.

My favorite:

Nuala ragequitting infamu after not getting a gold mat that dropped on a run he didn't even go on.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
Post edited by Rawrgh - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Lana - Raging Tide
    Lana - Raging Tide Posts: 469 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Must be NIGHTSHADE, after inviting someone with "Angel" in her nick. Reason: "My real name is Angel and you only invited that person to mock me" /ragequits

b:victory epic
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Man - Raging Tide
    Man - Raging Tide Posts: 1,410 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Dancing eyes quit a warsong squad b/c i was talking to someone on the phone and i wasn't paying attention to my pulls. Then i think he threatened to resign b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Frijolero - Sanctuary
    Frijolero - Sanctuary Posts: 820 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    I remember one who ragequit after we rolled a 3-way defense.

He went on gc saying somethin' like "u guys suck!. u can only roll weak factions and not doing real fights!", then he left the guild.

After a few days I saw he was on a stronger faction than levy at that moment. The /facepalm part is that faction was steamrollin' their enemies too... b:surrender

I suggest to post the sadquits and wtfquits too.

like one I remember that sad/wtfquitted because "you guys rock and I'm too weak to be in this awesome faction. Sorry guys, I suck Q_Q".... *has left the guild*
    Sliding we go, only fear on our side. To the edge of the wire and we rush with the tide.
    Although I'm still alive, pray to God I survive
    How long on this longest day, 'til we finally make it through.
    - June 6, 1944. The day earth stood still.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited February 2011

like one I remember that sad/wtfquitted because "you guys rock and I'm too weak to be in this awesome faction. Sorry guys, I suck Q_Q".... *has left the guild*

I've seen that one a lot, didn't even think it was uncommon.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • IWinNQ - Raging Tide
    IWinNQ - Raging Tide Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Post your favorite ragequits, it can be RQing a guild, to the entire game.

My favorite:

Nuala ragequitting infamu after not getting a gold mat that dropped on a run he didn't even go on.

then he got instant perma banned because well, you dont **** with infamu. b:victory
  • Lol_U_Mad - Raging Tide
    Lol_U_Mad - Raging Tide Posts: 199 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    TheLastBarb :
    -Ragequit Infamy after they won against QQme
    -Ragequit being a barb because he could
    -Ragequit the game because he got perma banned >_>
    Lol_U_Mad : I m 14 years old.
    _jaffa_: you have to be over 15 to play this
    Lol_U_Mad: APRIL FOOLED>>>>BAMMM
    _jaffa_: lol u ****** im gonna sue you for *****
    b:victory
  • Amrd - Raging Tide
    Amrd - Raging Tide Posts: 379 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    amrd's rq every sunday after tw imo

I know. Weird coincidence that I somehow get re-invited quick enough to participate in next weeks TW toob:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BeingHope - Raging Tide
    BeingHope - Raging Tide Posts: 1,869 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    b:sweat

I won't even go to my rage quits rofl.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Hiatus from April 2011
  • IFckdBasty - Raging Tide
    IFckdBasty - Raging Tide Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    I've got a good RQ...

Last week when Belle was accused of letting Vicious use her forum account and being a spy. Yeah... I think that one was kind called for tbh.
  • Dylena - Raging Tide
    Dylena - Raging Tide Posts: 1,416 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Nuff fake RQs and passes lead to Pimpy while we were in Leviathan, 4 people leaves instantly. b:chuckle

Nuffs words: Now I know fake RQing is a bad ide, should never be repeated.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DaKillanator - Raging Tide
    DaKillanator - Raging Tide Posts: 2,965 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Does it count if they ragequit multiple times but then returned?

Cause if it does, then I wanna toss my vote into the hat for NightRage and Asher
  • TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide
    TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide Posts: 1,946 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Nuff fake RQs and passes lead to Pimpy while we were in Leviathan, 4 people leaves instantly. b:chuckle

Nuffs words: Now I know fake RQing is a bad ide, should never be repeated.

Omg that was just epic,nuff goes smth like "you all suck" or whatever,passes me lead & quits. Everything was in such an uproar and some ppl actually left faction w/o even waiting to see what happened. Those ppl came back but the same ones that left then were the ones that also ended up RQ'ing for simple reasons later on.

There are many great RQs to talk about that I wouldn't even know where to start. I remember Legend RQ'ed levi like 4-5 times or Veritas's RQ's when we were in Varden due to getting all emo & drunk.

Most memorable one was when there was a wb fight vs Varden & Leviathan and Veritas wasn't one to get along with Couri.Idk what argument/fight they had but I was hearing in fac chat then wc how varden lot that wb due to Veritas's attitude vs Couri or smth and then went all emo & RQ'ed(ofc,he was drunk I too).
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • Ambition - Raging Tide
    Ambition - Raging Tide Posts: 1,152 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    All those RQ's that happened in Insight/Empire after they got rolled by Infamy b:cool
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nhuey - Raging Tide
    Nhuey - Raging Tide Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    I remember back way back when, I decided to open a whole bunch of tiger packs. that night I got a champ scroll, wing trophy and a few best tokens. In faction chat I saw Kahzm going "If you get another one of those I'm going to RQ faction." Next 2 mins.. another best token. And the next thing I see: Kahzm has left the faction.
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited February 2011
    I remember back way back when, I decided to open a whole bunch of tiger packs. that night I got a champ scroll, wing trophy and a few best tokens. In faction chat I saw Kahzm going "If you get another one of those I'm going to RQ faction." Next 2 mins.. another best token. And the next thing I see: Kahzm has left the faction.
    That reminds me.

ItzElysium ragequits game because he buys 200 packs and gets nothing but tokens.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nhuey - Raging Tide
    edited February 2011
    That reminds me.

ItzElysium ragequits game because he buys 200 packs and gets nothing but tokens.

Got a bit ridiculous how I PM'd him thereafter. He told me how he never got stuff and then just RQ the game for like 10 mins xD And all those packs were just from in game coin rather than cash shopping lol. .
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited February 2011
    If you buy packs you should expect to get tokens, anymore is just a pleasant surprise.

People who buy packs expecting to get something decent, even if they buy 100+, are just setting up for disappointment.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nhuey - Raging Tide
    edited February 2011
    Pretty much.
  • Shield - Raging Tide
    Shield - Raging Tide Posts: 342 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Pimp's RQ history

b:avoid
    edited February 2011
    If you buy packs you should expect to get tokens, anymore is just a pleasant surprise.

People who buy packs expecting to get something decent, even if they buy 100+, are just setting up for disappointment.

If Sar's opening them,I expect at least 1 best luck or champ scroll token per 20 packs. I expect at least a cube neck,warsong belt,lunar weap for every 80 packs along with several best lucks.

Too much hax b:shocked
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • The_love - Raging Tide
    The_love - Raging Tide Posts: 240 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    NightRage defenetly cause he missed his sexy esuana b:byeb:laughb:cute
    [SIGPIC]sometimes love hurts and baby i love you A LOT[/SIGPIC]
  • MrSyko - Raging Tide
    MrSyko - Raging Tide Posts: 515 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    How bout the numerous people that RQ'd back in December when the first rank sale went on?

Or back when TW pay went to mirages...

There was a girl who played one of those fish classes that RQ'd the first faction I was in because I made a joke about the Tideborn race b:sweat
  • Shield - Raging Tide
    Shield - Raging Tide Posts: 342 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    i dont see anything wrong about the ppl that RQ'd cause of the rank sale. e1 should
    edited February 2011
    i dont see anything wrong about the ppl that RQ'd cause of the rank sale. e1 should

Meh,lots of ppl apparently like the game now more than before or they just give that impression but regardless of how bad rank sale is,if ppl like it and want to keep on playing then it's their choice. I for one really hate it and I really should've quit for good back then,not just go inactive,QQ.
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • KingLulo - Raging Tide
    KingLulo - Raging Tide Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    lol Rawrgh Sig is the best!! jajaja LOL
  • Aurigae - Raging Tide
    Aurigae - Raging Tide Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Got one time when I was soloing an fb39 with a noob lol.

Little kid holy pathed ahead of me and tried to kill a blow up crab.
    Then he died b:laugh and RQed on me
  • WhiteEther - Raging Tide
    WhiteEther - Raging Tide Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    This was an epic one, maybe not a rq, a justified one:

I remember Ambi's trying to calm ppl down at Infamy after we lost a tw against Levi, there were some girls there(dont remeber their nicks) who were always talking and making noise and werent paying attention to Ambi's request, so he got mad and that's the last I remember from Infamy...b:surrender
  • Kurumilla - Raging Tide
    Kurumilla - Raging Tide Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    hmm this is one i can show how stupid can be a RQ

http://img51.imageshack.us/img51/3554/20100915192618.png
  • Asheera - Raging Tide
    Asheera - Raging Tide Posts: 830 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Meh,lots of ppl apparently like the game now more than before or they just give that impression but regardless of how bad rank sale is,if ppl like it and want to keep on playing then it's their choice. I for one really hate it and I really should've quit for good back then,not just go inactive,QQ.
    ppl are still playing this game? Lulo 102 wtf!

I thought FW might be a fresh new start and not ruined but playing in CB I saw a stupid "feature" you get at 40+ that costs unbelievably amounts of cash to get increased damage/reduction. You gotta spend $4k to max one mastery, usually you have 2 of them. Then another $16800 to max all resistances. That is excluding any sort of refines, gems and other upgrades you need on your gear. It is like the warsoul, but giving you power regardless of items you have so it's not "going to be replaced" or something similar.

Then we have the unreliable GM and decisions made. First there was going to be a wipe after phase 3 of CB, then 5 days before the supposed wipe there's an announcement it's not gonna be made anymore so we have time to reach level 60 in phase 4. However then after 1 week of phase 4, they make another announcement that phase 4 will only last 1 more week instead of the supposed 3 more. Nobody could even reach 60 anymore, so they are contradicting themselves. Now they wiped the whole servers already, without any notice until 30 min before the wipe, and it's 2 days before the actual release. Their lack of info and silly decisions is unbelievable.

PWE is a pathetic money hungry company with no professionalism at all, I'll try FW out but not sure for how long I will see. But if I had to vote for worst companies ever I'd vote PWE because their games are actually decent and have great potential but murdered by greed.

eh you can reply to this post but I am not sure I will check it, as a warning D:
    First 103 on Raging Tide 30 Oct 2010
    Quit.