Best ragequits in RT history.

2»

Comments

• TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide
    TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide Posts: 1,946 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    I know,I've been actively checking FW forums as well as PWI for the last few months now and seeing as how they're gonna **** it up sooner than most of us though + it's not worth all the hype,I don't even know if I'll bother with it anymore,prolly just try it from time to time and stick to PWI till something actually worthwhile comes out,like GW 2 or B & S .

Good thing that spring's here(kinda,there's still snow everywhere around here),then comes summer so more stuff to do than gaming. :P PWI played less will have to do and maybe the occasional LoL. b:victory
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • AlphaMale - Raging Tide
    AlphaMale - Raging Tide Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    I know,I've been actively checking FW forums as well as PWI for the last few months now and seeing as how they're gonna **** it up sooner than most of us though + it's not worth all the hype,I don't even know if I'll bother with it anymore,prolly just try it from time to time and stick to PWI till something actually worthwhile comes out,like GW 2 or B & S .

Good thing that spring's here(kinda,there's still snow everywhere around here),then comes summer so more stuff to do than gaming. :P PWI played less will have to do and maybe the occasional LoL. b:victory

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guild_wars_2

\m/

PS: SNOW FTW, MIKEY.
    To understand reality is not the same as to know about outward events. It is to perceive the essential nature of things. The best-informed man is not necessarily the wisest. Indeed there is a danger that precisely in the multiplicity of his knowledge he will lose sight of what is essential. But on the other hand, knowledge of an apparently trivial detail quite often makes it possible to see into the depth of things. And so the wise man will seek to acquire the best possible knowledge about events, but always without becoming dependent upon this knowledge. To recognize the significant in the factual is wisdom.
  • TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide
    TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide Posts: 1,946 Arc User
    edited March 2011

gw II b:dirty

And the snow's starting to melt here.b:pleased (was last week as well but it snowed heavily on sunday,QQ)
    It's all about LoL,yo.
    edited March 2011
    Winter > Summer.

Get out.

(I thought vampires and heat don't mix)
    b:question
    To understand reality is not the same as to know about outward events. It is to perceive the essential nature of things. The best-informed man is not necessarily the wisest. Indeed there is a danger that precisely in the multiplicity of his knowledge he will lose sight of what is essential. But on the other hand, knowledge of an apparently trivial detail quite often makes it possible to see into the depth of things. And so the wise man will seek to acquire the best possible knowledge about events, but always without becoming dependent upon this knowledge. To recognize the significant in the factual is wisdom.
  • The__love - Raging Tide
    The__love - Raging Tide Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    umm braaa <3
    edited March 2011
    Ohai.
    /10char