Zulu always in our hearts <3

Dalesr - Harshlands
Dalesr - Harshlands Posts: 46 Arc User
edited March 2011 in Dawnglory (EU)
enuff said. this prolongued goodbye to the best guild in Harshlands.

Love you all. Been the best ride of my PWI life. Nurfed **** are pro milkin machine.

inbe4troll
Post edited by Dalesr - Harshlands on

Comments

• ArmaniEx - Harshlands
    ArmaniEx - Harshlands Posts: 191 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Wow, goodbye to killing people with Zulu in red over our heads.

it was fun, maybe ill run into Nurfed at the corner store :P
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    So Lutirica won?
  • Woneo - Harshlands
    Woneo - Harshlands Posts: 1,086 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    So Lutirica won?

Im sitting here in the dominican republic on ****ty ipod wifi, and this makes me lulz.
    Yeaj, boring tws incoming... Sucks you gotta go gaiz...
    Have you already broken up? If so what name did the core take? lolocaust PLOX
  • LezardVaeth - Harshlands31
    LezardVaeth - Harshlands31 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    oh zulu members you poor deluded ****
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Have you already broken up? If so what name did the core take? lolocaust PLOX

Catalyst - Core + those close to the core.
    AfterLife - Everyone else.
    Smoke - Rejects? Lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Noc - Harshlands
    Noc - Harshlands Posts: 192 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Best guild in Harshlands? Lmao you guys took land when no one else was interested in TW besides a few misfit guilds.
  • Kimmahri - Harshlands
    Kimmahri - Harshlands Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Best guild in Harshlands? Lmao you guys took land when no one else was interested in TW besides a few misfit guilds.

Yup, Kylin didn't have any land, nor Crimson. They were both none factors with no lands at all.
  • Dalesr - Harshlands
    edited February 2011

If you challenge Zulu to 80vs80 any faction in the server guess who'll come up on top, not to mention Zulu never had allies.

Not Zulu's fault whole server goes in carebear state and wants to hold hands and be best friends forever. I'ts server's own fault if they are stupid enough to think 10m-20m per week split between 80-120 people is gonna help their members get 30k hp and +10 weapons.
  • Applequest - Harshlands
    Applequest - Harshlands Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    I Must say it was a good haul. i had loads of fun with you guys and im enjoying this fresh start although i miss all my friends who went to catalyst
  • Ilenka - Harshlands
    Ilenka - Harshlands Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Farewell zulu
  • Noc - Harshlands
    edited February 2011
    If you challenge Zulu to 80vs80 any faction in the server guess who'll come up on top, not to mention Zulu never had allies.

Not Zulu's fault whole server goes in carebear state and wants to hold hands and be best friends forever. I'ts server's own fault if they are stupid enough to think 10m-20m per week split between 80-120 people is gonna help their members get 30k hp and +10 weapons.

Zulu would get dominated by any of the top 3 factions on the other older servers. Says a lot about Harshlands. Kylin fell apart after TW changes, Crimson doesn't even know how to TW. That was your main opposition. KD dominated Zulu till a majority quit or went to join Zulu. So really the only time you went against another strong guild you got facerolled.
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Zulu would get dominated by any of the top 3 factions on the other older servers.

"Hay guis, let's have an internet argument about things that can never be proven nor disproven."

"pr0, finally a good activity to waste my free time on!"
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Noc - Harshlands
    edited February 2011
    "Hay guis, let's have an internet argument about things that can never be proven nor disproven."

"pr0, finally a good activity to waste my free time on!"

Grats that was your 1,165th useless post. b:victory
  • I_M_Drama - Harshlands
    I_M_Drama - Harshlands Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Zulu would get dominated by any of the top 3 factions on the other older servers. Says a lot about Harshlands. Kylin fell apart after TW changes, Crimson doesn't even know how to TW. That was your main opposition. KD dominated Zulu till a majority quit or went to join Zulu. So really the only time you went against another strong guild you got facerolled.

sounds like you really wanted to be a part of Zulu and no one would let you play. that meanie Nurfed wanting quality players with a sense of sportsmanship. i cant fathom why you were denied.

Gratz Zulu on almost taking the map. Zulu is the only RPK faction in the history of PWI that has been able to dominate a server. all the other servers have had to go carebear in order to withstand the hate targetting an RPK faction gets. mad props to Nurfed for doing what had never been done.
  • Ajani - Harshlands
    Ajani - Harshlands Posts: 1,170 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    This is server is so fun now cause everyone gets 1k+ pots in couple of months.

/notrelevantatall
    PVP: 3800 kills in the name of KD lawl
    Retired as of 18/11/09
    Back as of 22/11/10
    Archer retired as of 26/12/10
  • LezardVaeth - Harshlands32
    LezardVaeth - Harshlands32 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Zulu didn't let me in Zulu sucks QQ the only time Zulu went against another strong guild Zulu got facerolled and this is so true cause I know so much about strong guilds

fixed for ya
  • Desiree - Harshlands
    Desiree - Harshlands Posts: 635 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Zulu is the only RPK faction in the history of PWI that has been able to dominate a server.
    Zulu was never truely an RPK-centric guild, or at least compared to LC standards. RPK was only a major problem back when we had to world PvP to defend grind spots; nowadays I'm sure pirates, butters, wolves, and even 3rd past are as empty as ever. Nevertheless, HL was always too carebear to put up a strong resistance anyway. You can say Zulu took over HL, but I wouldn't go as far as to credit them with "dominate" nor "only RPK faction".

Respect to Nurfed for his decision however; may it respark whatever competition is left on the server. With FW being a major disappointment and "GVV2" far in the distance, I think I'll drop back into PWI-HL for a bit and check out the new TW system. A clean reset map definitely puts things in a positive light
    b:cute

~Desiree
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nyxyo - Harshlands
    Nyxyo - Harshlands Posts: 233 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    to be honest i am bit sad for zulu breaking up i mean at least all garbage was in one place now it spreads away ...nothing good can come outta of this lol..

also grats to zulu for fake bids to help hold land ....and about not having help....look at omerta who was preyty helpful id say in condition crimson never did fake bids to protect land

and last but not least grats to iamify iamrome dalesr and few others important member of zulu who used bots to farm dq for rank9...heard iffy got a 3 day ban and a rank 9 bowb:laugh
    ..i mean wth ...3 day break and get free rank 9 with bots..what else you need?!?!
  • Curses - Harshlands
    Curses - Harshlands Posts: 401 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    to be honest i am bit sad for zulu breaking up i mean at least all garbage was in one place now it spreads away ...nothing good can come outta of this lol..

also grats to zulu for fake bids to help hold land ....and about not having help....look at omerta who was preyty helpful id say in condition crimson never did fake bids to protect land

and last but not least grats to iamify iamrome dalesr and few others important member of zulu who used bots to farm dq for rank9...heard iffy got a 3 day ban and a rank 9 bowb:laugh
    ..i mean wth ...3 day break and get free rank 9 with bots..what else you need?!?!

I LoL'd...how can someone be so oblivious and state something with so much confidence.
  • Nyxyo - Harshlands
    edited February 2011
    well for once i see them botting myself since i use to kill world boss in that area and when u kill someone and he don't do anything just come fly back and start kill mobs like nothing happen is pretty much obvious is...botting..b:laugh
  • ArmaniEx - Harshlands
    ArmaniEx - Harshlands Posts: 191 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Haters gon Hate,

- Look @ the map ..althought it will reset.
    -Why is there no competition? because factions have allies? LOL..
    -Lots of zulus sold pots to make coin in being the IG pot was the one who made the most ocin,and we still rolled any faction in a 1v1 tw.
    -Botting? free rank r9? Any other low acusations?
    -I love how ppl take this game so serious,

ZULU...NUFF SAID.
  • LezardVaeth - Harshlands33
    LezardVaeth - Harshlands33 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    well for once i see them botting myself since i use to kill world boss in that area and when u kill someone and he don't do anything just come fly back and start kill mobs like nothing happen is pretty much obvious is...botting..b:laugh

so they are botting cause they don't bother to waste a detection pot on you?
    guess that covers "like nothing happen"

lol I imagine iffy loooking for Nyxyo to fight him back in stealth in the middle of nowhere lmao

this is jus tlol
  • Kimmahri - Harshlands
    Kimmahri - Harshlands Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    at least all garbage was in one place now it spreads away ...nothing good can come outta of this lol.. Garbage is still in one place. Look at the tag above your head. If I were wollfo or Nos I'd be ashamed to have that good for nothing tag above my head. WTB Kylin back.

Did you figure this out all by yourself? What land did u ever had btw? Hard earned land sure sure lmao, btw what was it you guys thanking Mayhem and Stalkers in wc?

I hear this since the days of QQme, guild having an entire building dedicated to bot and farm stuff for their members, a crew of dedicated hackers who modify TT drop rates, who try to crash other guilds vents, create alt guilds to fake bid and such, getting multiple bans for breaking ToS... and interestly enough it's basically the same members every1 talks trash about. I think I see a pattern... of stupidity or maybe jealously?

there ya go
  • Dalesr - Harshlands
    edited February 2011

lolwut? this is so laughable ...
    and the accusation/assumption I shall just brush it off my shoes like dust
  • Curses - Harshlands
    Curses - Harshlands Posts: 401 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Not that it matters now anyways, but Zulu never fake bid any lands. I don't know what guilds you think were our fake bids, but you're wrong because we never had any. And basically by saying that..all your saying is that you needed stack wars with 2 other good guilds to even have a chance at taking a land. There is a lot we could say about crimson - like the only reason they are still on the map is thanks to rep sale and cheap +10 orbs, but we chose to thank them for the tw's and commend them on their improvement. So I dont know why you're still trying to make up stories to explain why zulu succeeded and crimson did not. Like i said before, Zulu never had to attribute other guilds for their wins.
  • Applequest - Harshlands
    Applequest - Harshlands Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Yes we fake bid ourselves so we could get triple stacked wars so we could potentially lose land. Makes much sense doesnt it
  • I_M_Drama - Harshlands
    I_M_Drama - Harshlands Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited February 2011

speaking of who was banned and for what and how long is prohibitted and may even be bannable. accusing someone of fake bidding is the same. are you saying that you personally know a GM and they shared this information with you? if you are going to accuse someone, be specific and have your facts right. otherwise you just come off looking like a hater.

send in your tickets and stop trolling the forums looking for attention.
  • Nyxyo - Harshlands
    edited February 2011
    easy guys... first ok ...not all zulu trash ..some are cool guys.. i had many friends in zulu...but most of them and general attitude ..yea garbage b:bye

second lofc i didn't expect you admit to fake bids ...but thats a fact as day light ...i can say gm did a pretty good job at end grouping zulu's fake bids in same day but still i see or hear no punishment....

botting was in server from start go see stalls in west selling 5000 fruits or 5000 hay...is no brainer really..only thing different is that i seen this guys actually doing it...and if iffy got ban good for her...only thing that is funny was period..3 days...is like invite for others to do it

nothing bad having allies ...but you said you did it all alone.. i point omerta that really was there for you guys ...why..? dunno many ppl say is full of zulu alts..again nothing bad..

got almost all map but when was need to cheat and **** to keep lands and get rank 9 you did it so... exitus acta probat...right?

was for sure more appreciated and zulu was proly looked up more if you made fair game and lose some lands at least you can keep your heads up..

only thing that i really liked was how tw was done..was very pro and very efficient....grats for that and nothing moreb:bye
  • /Groovy/ - Harshlands
    /Groovy/ - Harshlands Posts: 688 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Not sure about fake bidding part but seen and killed iamrome personally when he was botting in Hell, so I believe at least in that part of Nyxyo's post.

I don't give a damn about reporting botters, few days ban won't hurt them as much as giving them the reputation they deserve...
    Packs World International
  • Dalesr - Harshlands
    edited February 2011
    not all zulu trash ..some are cool guys.. i had many friends in zulu...but most of them and general attitude ..yea garbage b:bye

My mom once told me those who don't get lvl 11 butt kissing mastery are considered garbage
    b:surrender