Zulu always in our hearts <3

Comments

• Iamiffy - Harshlands
    Iamiffy - Harshlands Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Ignore this post because its not really here because I'm actually banned...

Hi Nyxyo!
  • LezardVaeth - Harshlands34
    LezardVaeth - Harshlands34 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    ohaider iffy
    gratz on ur R9 bow funded by deluded zulunians
  • Nyxyo - Harshlands
    Nyxyo - Harshlands Posts: 233 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    hi iffy grats for bow is very powerful...looks bit *** for my taste and advanced purge seems redundant when you get 1hit all time lmao...either way grats!

aplle my son you keep saying same **** all over again and obviously you got no idea what is fake bid and how works...seriously on wc you don't look so dummy..actually you even funny sometimes... go ask nurfed why the fake bids and how it works

also if u play more hours then normal you pretty familiar with any guild that have enough ppl for a tw attempt ...stacked ofc or not don't matter..

but see guild that never existed or had 2 ppl inside makes it pretty obvious :

-USA
    -Tipsy

-I'm
    -Dumas (i seen what you did there very funy:D)
    -pokacabana or something like this lol

and few more guild i don't remember now...
    at some point i cant even blame zulu or nurfed ...as long they can do it with out any problems is kind of legal i guess.. is just nothing to take pride in...
  • Iamiffy - Harshlands
    edited February 2011
    Nyxyo if Zulu was going to fake bid we would have just outbid Crimson instead of just bidding on random lands that Crimson cant even attack.

Also...does anyone have a decoder ring or something so that I can understand the rest of his post?

Isnt there a PW Brazil that this guy can play on?
  • HappysHAIL - Harshlands
    HappysHAIL - Harshlands Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    1) I dont think anyone in Zulu actually cared enough to fake bid. Most of the core was there just for the pvp anyway. Sure, there's the e-peen factor but when it takes the entire server vs. you for anyone to be competitive, its enough of a stroke there on its own.

2) Every guild is full of garbage. Its the unfortunate consequence of wanting to be a TW guild. The sad fact is you generally need scrubs just for cannon fodder.

3) Crimson has had a few good members over time but is mostly just bad. Most of their heavy cash shoppers are absolutely terrible. I use to enjoy facerolling their rank 9s and having three groups dedicated to chasing me and Heal around Arch for hours trying to get a kill shot.

4) Its been a few months since Ive actively played so if something changed in that time ... oh well.
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Yes we fake bid ourselves so we could get triple stacked wars so we could potentially lose land. Makes much sense doesnt it

Apple, are you trying to be dumb or...? Do I really have to break down how fake bids work for you?

A) No fake bids: Crimson, Mayhem, Vallhalla bid. Only 3 attack wars so they are most likely going to fall in the same time slot. You got yourself a 3 way stack against 3 real factions.

B) With fake bids: 3 other fake factions bid. Now the attacks from 3 real factions are mixed up and matched with attacks from 3 fake one so in a time slot, you'll get triple stack, but with 1 or 2 real faction and just send an alt to pull a cata in the fake one/s.

Make much sense doesn't it?
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Zzzz...

No one knows who made the fake guilds. The fact that they did not actively attempt to outbid Crimson suggests to me that whoever it was was trying to **** with the times. They had mixed success. Lets just leave it at that.

As for botting...well, lets everyone just take a trip down to the desert at different times of the day and see, shall we? If they're caught enough times, they'll be perma'd anyway.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Ajani - Harshlands
    Ajani - Harshlands Posts: 1,170 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    It's All A Lie!! A Dirty Dirty Lie!!!!! There Is No Quest For Apples In This Game.. Wth Hax More Dude
    PVP: 3800 kills in the name of KD lawl
    Retired as of 18/11/09
    Back as of 22/11/10
    Archer retired as of 26/12/10
  • Tryagain - Harshlands
    Tryagain - Harshlands Posts: 716 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Congrats Zulu to being king of the *******.

I wish I had been smart and gone with the rest of the server that left at the beginning of this game, before the game went from slightly below average to absolute ****.

This game has the worst player base out of any mmo I've seen. Like 99% of the population probably couldn't pass a 3rd grade proficiency test. This game has the worst pvp system out of any pvp mmo I've ever seen. This game has the worst cash shop out of any f2p game I've ever seen. This game has the worst creativity of any game I've ever played, except maybe Gauntlet for the original NES. FFS you kill the same boss in fb69, fb99, HH3-2, HH3-3, WB, COA, and every ****ing event in existence.

/rant
  • Dralighte - Harshlands
    Dralighte - Harshlands Posts: 1,540 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Congrats Zulu to being king of the *******.

I wish I had been smart and gone with the rest of the server that left at the beginning of this game, before the game went from slightly below average to absolute ****.

This game has the worst player base out of any mmo I've seen. Like 99% of the population probably couldn't pass a 3rd grade proficiency test. This game has the worst pvp system out of any pvp mmo I've ever seen. This game has the worst cash shop out of any f2p game I've ever seen. This game has the worst creativity of any game I've ever played, except maybe Gauntlet for the original NES. FFS you kill the same boss in fb69, fb99, HH3-2, HH3-3, WB, COA, and every ****ing event in existence.

/rant

If you hate this game, just leave and stop QQing on the forum b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kylin: thrashtalk everyone, win TWs, serious faction -Dralighte
  • Woneo - Harshlands
    Woneo - Harshlands Posts: 1,086 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Silly thread
    1. Zulu didnt fake bid. Their leaders are really cool doods, and are too lazy for that.

2. Zulu is in the past, who cares?

3. Who cares if they bot, its a game?

4. Flamebait thread.

5. We had fun, all that matters. I have fun playing with all these people, you do to. Why so serious? This is a game for fun.
  • Ajani - Harshlands
    edited February 2011
    5. We had fun, all that matters. I have fun playing with all these people, you do to. Why so serious? This is a game for fun.

Most of the QQ's starv to death to get +12 rank9. This is more importantb:cry
    Retired as of 18/11/09
    Back as of 22/11/10
  • VonSabrewulf - Harshlands
    VonSabrewulf - Harshlands Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Zulu almost never fake bid, but i remember recently they did fake bid to avoid a stack of valhalla,mayhem and Crimson. Does't annoy to much because all big factions at 1 time or anotehr get tempted to Fake bid, but some Zulu people have arrogantly stated they can take on the whole server and not lose a single TW, thats just wrong cause even when we took the map back in the old days with cq we realized keeping the map is impossible. Too many stacks makes it hard to defend so many territorries withouth a few fake bids. Overall they did an amazing job, i just wish some werent so arrogant as to think that everyone else in the server is garbage that could never have beaten them.
  • Garaver - Harshlands
    Garaver - Harshlands Posts: 882 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    I went over most of the posts on this thread, and omg, haven't seen this much trash in a long while.

Let's keep things simple:

Zulu was a good guild we like it or not ---> successful at TW, organized, good active members, etc.

Were they the best guild on the server? I think not, 'cause it was an end game guild, where u had to be already op geared (or close) to join. In my opinion a great guild is where u can grow, get support, etc. But the key words here are "MY OPINION"

There will always be different points of view, and a bit of trolling is fun sometimes, but the comments on this thread are just **** over **** (mostly), sensless trolling, QQing and butthurt.

Gz Zulu on becoming the most successful TW guild in HL by nearly getting all the map.

Edit: Also, another sensless thing, why do ppl keep qqing about pwi sucking?? if u hate the game, quit it, end of story.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Semi-quit the game, I'm very busy nowadays
    -Former member of Kylin
    -Kylin: thrashtalk everyone, win TWs, serious faction -Dralighte
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Apple, are you trying to be dumb or...? Do I really have to break down how fake bids work for you?

A) No fake bids: Crimson, Mayhem, Vallhalla bid. Only 3 attack wars so they are most likely going to fall in the same time slot. You got yourself a 3 way stack against 3 real factions.

B) With fake bids: 3 other fake factions bid. Now the attacks from 3 real factions are mixed up and matched with attacks from 3 fake one so in a time slot, you'll get triple stack, but with 1 or 2 real faction and just send an alt to pull a cata in the fake one/s.

Make much sense doesn't it?

When the HELL has the server seen a measely three TWs and decided to stack them all on one day?
    The server has a habit of splitting TWs between friday and saturday, ocassionally sunday. If anything, without the fake bids, Zulu would expect regular 1v1 wars on Friday and 2v1 wars on Saturday. Pretty sure that's how the server likes to split them, if I remember correctly.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Paigrande - Harshlands
    Paigrande - Harshlands Posts: 777 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Zulu did very well, but they didnt convince me(and alot of other players Im sure), taking nearly all the map would be a big accomplishment if Zulu won wars without having to avoid stacks of 3 decent guilds. They were better then the rest of the server and took nearly all the map, but lets face it, from the moment KY died cuz the GMs made most of their core players lose their hope for the game, it was all a matter of time until Zulu could take all the map.
    Happens to all the servers, a guild needs to die in order for other to get all the map but whether it will be a big accomplishment or not, will depend on the opposition and the opposition Zulu had to face was pretty weak.

Good job coming this far Zulu, but not so impressive...
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.
  • Erzenzia - Harshlands
    Erzenzia - Harshlands Posts: 167 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Zulu did very well, but they didnt convince me(and alot of other players Im sure), taking nearly all the map would be a big accomplishment if Zulu won wars without having to avoid stacks of 3 decent guilds. They were better then the rest of the server and took nearly all the map, but lets face it, from the moment KY died cuz the GMs made most of their core players lose their hope for the game, it was all a matter of time until Zulu could take all the map.
    Happens to all the servers, a guild needs to die in order for other to get all the map but whether it will be a big accomplishment or not, will depend on the opposition and the opposition Zulu had to face was pretty weak.

Good job coming this far Zulu, but not so impressive...

Kinda funny considering we were kicking your *** even before the pay change. My o my how selective your memory is.
    Originally Posted by Tryagain - Harshlands
    I always was a strong believer that this game took no skill. Then came Valhalla, and proved me wrong.
  • Paigrande - Harshlands
    Paigrande - Harshlands Posts: 777 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Kinda funny considering we were kicking your *** even before the pay change. My o my how selective your memory is.

Thats slightly through, at first Zulu and KY were really even, although all Zulu did was defend KY and attack other guilds for easy land. As you probably know, defending is easier then attacking and KY losing so many wars made alot of non-loyal members with good gear change sides... that was like 2 weeks or so, before Zulu started bidding on KY lands. But still, even then the wars were pretty tough and Zulu wouldnt win them easily at all.

Zulu just started rolling KY, when the pay change and other things came into the game. At that point, KY was no longer a threat and didnt even have a chance in defence wars which were supposed to be easier then attack ones. So pay change did have a big effect on the TW scene since after that, Zulu had no real threats and all they had to do is just keep going forward and recruit more power hungry players without breaking a sweat.

Maybe even if KY didnt went to the ground like that Zulu would still be able to get a good amount of lands, but still the accomplishment would be far greater if they did it against stronger oppositions.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.
  • Nurfed - Harshlands
    Nurfed - Harshlands Posts: 238 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    I'm pretty certain that Zulu won 4 or 5 attacking wars in a row against Kylin before the dev's changed the pay to TW mirages. Kylin's morale and numbers started to dwindle way before it. When they changed the pay to mirages, that was just icing on the cake that further lead Kylin to their down fall.

and Pai, wtf happened to your polls?? I miss them dearly.
  • Tryagain - Harshlands
    edited February 2011
    If you hate this game, just leave and stop QQing on the forum b:bye

I'm sorta being dragged into still playing this piece of **** by my girlfriend. I would have quit over a year ago if that wasn't the case. Fun ended around the first time packs came out.
  • Tryagain - Harshlands
    edited February 2011
    Thats slightly through, at first Zulu and KY were really even, although all Zulu did was defend KY and attack other guilds for easy land. As you probably know, defending is easier then attacking and KY losing so many wars made alot of non-loyal members with good gear change sides... that was like 2 weeks or so, before Zulu started bidding on KY lands. But still, even then the wars were pretty tough and Zulu wouldnt win them easily at all.

Zulu just started rolling KY, when the pay change and other things came into the game. At that point, KY was no longer a threat and didnt even have a chance in defence wars which were supposed to be easier then attack ones. So pay change did have a big effect on the TW scene since after that, Zulu had no real threats and all they had to do is just keep going forward and recruit more power hungry players without breaking a sweat.

Maybe even if KY didnt went to the ground like that Zulu would still be able to get a good amount of lands, but still the accomplishment would be far greater if they did it against stronger oppositions.

KD destroys everyone without a challenge
    A few people (10ish) leave KD to join Zulu
    More people (10ish) leave KD to join Zulu
    Zulu barely beats KD cause it was a stacked war on a level 2 land
    More people (50ish) leave KD to join Zulu
    Zulu kicks KDs ***

KY and Zulu are really close, both win defending wars
    A few KY people (10ish) leave to join Zulu
    Zulu beats KY in a fairly close match
    TW changes and lots of KY (40ish) quit the game
    Zulu kicks KYs ***
    Then everyone started leaving KY to join Crimson (which is a fail idea because Crimson is and always will be failures)

Zulu winning had nothing to do with stacking/avoiding stacking wars and fake bids. Get that out of your heads. Stacking wars is pretty much a non-factor since there weren't 2 competent guilds at any time. If Zulu lost 50 active players to any guild, Zulu would start losing too. The main reason they stayed on top is that they kept gaining/retaining active members, whereas the other guilds slowly lost them (mostly to Zulu). So props to the leadership for finding a way to motivate their members to stay. Loyalty isn't easy to come by on this server. That's pretty much the key to winning.
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    When the HELL has the server seen a measely three TWs and decided to stack them all on one day?
    The server has a habit of splitting TWs between friday and saturday, ocassionally sunday. If anything, without the fake bids, Zulu would expect regular 1v1 wars on Friday and 2v1 wars on Saturday. Pretty sure that's how the server likes to split them, if I remember correctly.

Then you didn't remember correctly.
  • Iamiffy - Harshlands
    edited February 2011
    yeah longknife you fail!

but yeah if only 3 guilds attacked zulu then they wouldnt split between the 3 days...they would all be on the same day at the same time
  • LezardVaeth - Harshlands35
    LezardVaeth - Harshlands35 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Then everyone started leaving KY to join Crimson (which is a fail idea because Crimson is and will always be failures

This makes sense
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    yeah longknife you fail!

but yeah if only 3 guilds attacked zulu then they wouldnt split between the 3 days...they would all be on the same day at the same time

Could've sworn that thing likes to split them up between Saturday and Friday...
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Applequest - Harshlands
    Applequest - Harshlands Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Sarcasm Okeano. Im bored
  • /Groovy/ - Harshlands
    /Groovy/ - Harshlands Posts: 688 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    A few people (10ish) leave KD to join Zulu
    More people (10ish) leave KD to join Zulu
    Zulu barely beats KD cause it was a stacked war on a level 2 land
    More people (50ish) leave KD to join Zulu
    Zulu kicks KDs ***

KY and Zulu are really close, both win defending wars
    A few KY people (10ish) leave to join Zulu
    Zulu beats KY in a fairly close match
    TW changes and lots of KY (40ish) quit the game
    Zulu kicks KYs ***
    Then everyone started leaving KY to join Crimson

(...)

The main reason they [Zulus] stayed on top is that they kept gaining/retaining active members, whereas the other guilds slowly lost them (mostly to Zulu). So props to the leadership for finding a way to motivate their members to stay. Loyalty isn't easy to come by on this server. That's pretty much the key to winning.

Quoted for truth.
    Packs World International
  • Lutirica - Harshlands
    Lutirica - Harshlands Posts: 1,437 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    So Lutirica won?

Yes i did win. Im still around and they are not, but i did not kill them by skill any person could of done what i did trash talk wait trash talk more and wait until they are weak enough. It is sad i never got the chace to kill them by lvling and just killing them, but i can always hunt down whats left of them. Now that they are weaker not being in one group i will just kill them one at at time. Not much of a chalange but if i know anything about them they will reform somehow and take the map again.
    Fail troll of harshlands
  • LezardVaeth - Harshlands35
    LezardVaeth - Harshlands35 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    I ignored last post bc Im quite sure something stupid has been stated in it
  • Ajani - Harshlands
    edited February 2011
    I agree with TA. Also lutirica i would love to know ur mains name.
    Retired as of 18/11/09
    Back as of 22/11/10