If the road ahead is not so easy,
    Our flaming wars will lead the way for us
    Like a guiding star
    I'll be there for you if you should need to troll me
    You don't have to change a thing
    I hate you just the way you are
    So come with me and share the view
    I'll help you see forever too.

if is your work ... LOL ... if is "copy/paste" from w/e ... still ... LOL <3
  • Proski - Archosaur
    Proski - Archosaur Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    aNd so he WalkEth the Path Of Righteousness. May His Holiness Bless yoU in youR mightY Quest To SEek TruTH and Bring JustiCE to those who have Wronged Our WorLD

in the name of the son, the father, and the broly spirit, bromen.

bro be with you.

• KaiserNeko - Archosaur
    KaiserNeko - Archosaur Posts: 192 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    aNd so he WalkEth the Path Of Righteousness. May His Holiness Bless yoU in youR mightY Quest To SEek TruTH and Bring JustiCE to those who have Wronged Our WorLD

bro be with you.

*bows* Bromen
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

you flail
  • LostTrust - Archosaur
    LostTrust - Archosaur Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options

bro be with you.

Bromen
  • CyrusNeko - Archosaur
    CyrusNeko - Archosaur Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options

bro be with you.

Bromen
  • BloodIetter - Archosaur
    BloodIetter - Archosaur Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    quoting last three posts

you know you dont have a life when you post with 3 of your characters....
  • Abstractive - Archosaur
    Abstractive - Archosaur Posts: 1,232 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    if is your work ... LOL ... if is "copy/paste" from w/e ... still ... LOL <3

It's Glenn Medeiros' song (Nothing's gonna change my love for you) modified to be sort of on topic.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Bodyguard for Secret Passage at your service, now accepting daily installments of just 2.5m for your leisure.
  • KaiserNeko - Archosaur
    KaiserNeko - Archosaur Posts: 192 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    quoting last three posts

first two u got me, last one though is a buddy of mine from HT server :P
    Bromen!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

you flail
  • Anthemyra - Archosaur
    Anthemyra - Archosaur Posts: 247 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    It's Glenn Medeiros' song (Nothing's gonna change my love for you) modified to be sort of on topic.

i know ... <3 ... <--- old enough to remeber it XD ... i was refering to the modifications you made <3
    edited February 2011
    Options
    i know ... <3 ... <--- old enough to remeber it XD ... i was refering to the modifications you made <3

You are adorable. May I have the honour of taking you out to dinner some time ? I know an astonishing restaurant in Etherblade, courtesy of the Elder.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Bodyguard for Secret Passage at your service, now accepting daily installments of just 2.5m for your leisure.
  • Anthemyra - Archosaur
    edited February 2011
    Options
    You are adorable. May I have the honour of taking you out to dinner some time ? I know an astonishing restaurant in Etherblade, courtesy of the Elder.

u make me blush b:cute ... if there is chocolate involved ... <3<3<3<3
  • DizasterX - Archosaur
    DizasterX - Archosaur Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Nemesis still recruiting 90+ b:pleased

[Join us before someone else takes ur spot and sorry for this off topic post]
    edited February 2011
    Options
    u make me blush b:cute ... if there is chocolate involved ... <3<3<3<3

Swiss chocolate for us, holding hands, exchanging glances by candle light, watching the Fox And Fish show alone on Friday evenings.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tamias - Archosaur
    Tamias - Archosaur Posts: 264 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Nemesis still recruiting 90+ b:pleased

[Join us before someone else takes ur spot and sorry for this off topic post]

b:shocked

Wrong post-this should be in the guild banter section *pretends to move it but has no mod powers* QQ

Anyways what the heck this blew up real fast. Kaz why didnt you tell me you were naked earlier-pics or it didnt happen D: Maybe I'll come back later to post...maybe =.= I have class though so I will mule over things maybe...
    Tamias-
    The Dealer at your service b:cute
  • Martin - Harshlands
    Martin - Harshlands Posts: 207 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    quoting last three posts

you know you don't have a life when you buy rank 9 and level 2 101 char's on only one server....

Talking about getting a life on these forums is like preaching to deaf people. As for the 3 posts on diff char's, I see that as dedication to their inner troll. b:victory

As for all these walls of text, I rather enjoy them. But I don't see why people constantly say this is drama, can't this not be considered a discussion? One that has been going on for a very very long time?
    PvE = F2P PvP = P2P
  • Zhadi - Archosaur
    Zhadi - Archosaur Posts: 695 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Back when Elusive was attacking us and I gave Proski 10,000,000 coins to support his TW efforts...

Wait... that was the 10mil we got after our herb account was wiped, right?
    The herb account that had thousands of herbs and hundreds of apoth, right? o.o

The same ones that went directly into the Narla ones and you didn't want anybody to know about, right?

b:cute Just asking cuz that's the only time I remember ever "getting a hand" from Pope Mango.
  • Anthemyra - Archosaur
    edited February 2011
    Options
    you know you don't have a life when you buy rank 9 and level 2 101 char's on only one server....

Talking about getting a life on these forums is like preaching to deaf people. As for the 3 posts on diff char's, I see that as dedication to their inner troll. b:victory

As for all these walls of text, I rather enjoy them. But I don't see why people constantly say this is drama, can't this not be considered a discussion? One that has been going on for a very very long time?

Martin! where were u :P b:cute
  • Kattanyia - Archosaur
    Kattanyia - Archosaur Posts: 226 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Wait... that was the 10mil we got after our herb account was wiped, right?
    The herb account that had thousands of herbs and hundreds of apoth, right? o.o

The same ones that went directly into the Narla ones and you didn't want anybody to know about, right?

b:cute Just asking cuz that's the only time I remember ever "getting a hand" from Pope Mango.

Zhadi, this is low for you. You know this is not true and so does Mike but w/e. They were 2 seperate issues and without going into old stupid history Narla was returning apoth to you (I know because I was the one who got it). If your going to troll it's cool but at least be honest with it hun.
  • Zhadi - Archosaur
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Zhadi, this is low for you. You know this is not true and so does Mike but w/e. They were 2 seperate issues and without going into old stupid history Narla was returning apoth to you (I know because I was the one who got it). If your going to troll it's cool but at least be honest with it hun.

Low?
    Not true?
    No, Kat. I was the one who owned that account.
    Only other person who had the information was in Narla.
    I never questioned her about it when the herbs and apoth went missing. I would have never thought that she had taken them. Never once did I bring this up to her, but she, herself, messaged me on MSN one day apologizing, asking me to forgive her. I asked what she was on about and she told me that she had taken all the herbs and apothecary. They ended up in Narla's stash. Only a few days after that was that Mango "aided" with 10mil when he "found out" about our "tragic loss". We never recieved any of our apothecary back. We never said anything about this to anybody, but if he's going to come off as somebody he's not with a bunch of bs, like he always tries to, then I'm going to state what actually goes on.

Kat, the only thing people on this forum can read is what somebody claims, but they don't see the whole story behind it. I laugh at Proski when he talks about "context this" "context that", but it's true. I can easily quote you on what you just said right now, and make it seem like you're being a biitch and trash talking me so easily. That's what Mango was doing with his little "I gave them 10mil to support their cause".

Same goes with him saying he never negotiated with Mexy(Impulse/PHOENIX) and Siio(Fatalis/PHOENIX). He claimed that he endorsed PHOENIX because it would help for TW this, and TW that, but we all know the truth of the matter is that he just didn't want the good players that still remained in those factions to go to Elusive.

Both Mexy and Siio openly admitted to the fact that they negotiated all the time, but Mango won't because of the trolling. Mexy and Siio don't care. They do their thing and disregard any claims because they simply don't give so much of a damn about their reputation the way Mango does and that's why we have left them alone.

HONOR, RESPECT, and DIGNITY!
  • Kattanyia - Archosaur
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Low?
    Not true?
    No, Kat. I was the one who owned that account.
    Only other person who had the information was in Narla.
    I never questioned her about it when the herbs and apoth went missing. I would have never thought that she had taken them. Never once did I bring this up to her, but she, herself, messaged me on MSN one day apologizing, asking me to forgive her. I asked what she was on about and she told me that she had taken all the herbs and apothecary. They ended up in Narla's stash. Only a few days after that was that Mango "aided" with 10mil when he "found out" about our "tragic loss". We never recieved any of our apothecary back. We never said anything about this to anybody, but if he's going to come off as somebody he's not with a bunch of bs, like he always tries to, then I'm going to state what actually goes on.

Kat, the only thing people on this forum can read is what somebody claims, but they don't see the whole story behind it. I laugh at Proski when he talks about "context this" "context that", but it's true. I can easily quote you on what you just said right now, and make it seem like you're being a biitch and trash talking me so easily. That's what Mango was doing with his little "I gave them 10mil to support their cause".

Same goes with him saying he never negotiated with Mexy(Impulse/PHOENIX) and Siio(Fatalis/PHOENIX). He claimed that he endorsed PHOENIX because it would help for TW this, and TW that, but we all know the truth of the matter is that he just didn't want the good players that still remained in those factions to go to Elusive.

Both Mexy and Siio openly admitted to the fact that they negotiated all the time, but Mango won't because of the trolling. Mexy and Siio don't care. They do their thing and disregard any claims because they simply don't give so much of a damn about their reputation the way Mango does and that's why we have left them alone.

HONOR, RESPECT, and DIGNITY!

Zhadi, you need to talk to Mike. Yes, we (me actually) did end up with the apoth and herbs. She pm'd Geo and aplogized and said she had no idea her acct was being used the way it was. She asked us to take all the apoth and herbs. I met with her in South Arch and she gave me everything she had. Geo contacted Proski and he came on vent and I met with him and gave him EVERTHING she had given me, so no, they did NOT end up in Narla's stash because the never went any further then my inventory. I'm not sure where you are getting your "facts" but this is one that I was fully involved in and I know the facts. You were not there so I'm not saying your lying but you most definitely are misinformed and now trying to cause issue with it. There is no issue, I'm not lying and there was nobody else involved BUT ME and the person you were using her acct to make apoth with. End of story. This is what I'm talking about, people say stuff they have no idea on then turn it all around to suit whoever, whatever they feel like trashing at the time. Gets very annoying and frustrating and yes, pisses me off.

As for the rest of your post regarding, Mango, Sio, Mexy, w/e, not my deal and you can trash all you want about it. I'm addressing the issue I am involved in and know the facts on.
  • Zhadi - Archosaur
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Zhadi, you need to talk to Mike. Yes, we (me actually) did end up with the apoth and herbs. She pm'd Geo and aplogized and said she had no idea her acct was being used the way it was. She asked us to take all the apoth and herbs. I met with her in South Arch and she gave me everything she had. Geo contacted Proski and he came on vent and I met with him and gave him EVERTHING she had given me. I'm not sure where you are getting your "facts" but this is one that I was fully involved in and I know the facts. You were not there so I'm not saying your lying but you most definitely are misinformed and now trying to cause issue with it. There is no issue, I'm not lying and there was nobody else involved BUT ME and the person you were using her acct to make apoth with. End of story.

As for the rest of your post regarding, Mango, Sio, Mexy, w/e, not my deal and you can trash all you want about it. I'm addressing the issue I am involved in and know the facts on.

I'm sure the person who took my stuff from that account wouldn't have lied either about what she took and where she dumped it (when she admitted to taking it and apologized even when I hadn't ever asked her about it. Guilty conscience.

Lets quote your hubby

Conjecture (:
  • Kattanyia - Archosaur
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I'm sure the person who took my stuff from that account wouldn't have lied either about what she took and where she dumped it.

Lets quote your hubby

Conjecture (:

There is no conjecture here at all. She didnt lie to you. She gave it all to me, the director of Narla, so in her mind she gave it to Narla. What you are not understanding is I met with Pro and gave everything she gave me to him and I know he would not be telling you I didn't give him anything. If I did not give him what you think he should have got then the only person who could be lying here is me and I think we both know that I wouldn't do that. At least I would hope you know me that well. As I said, I think you need to talk to Pro but honestly I don't think you care about it that much except to have used it to make a point, lol. So be it.
  • Zhadi - Archosaur
    edited February 2011
    Options
    She didnt lie to you. She gave it all to me, the director of Narla, so in her mind she gave it to Narla. What you are not understanding is I met with Pro and gave everything she gave me to him and I know he would not be telling you I didn't give him anything. If I did not give him what you think he should have got then the only person who could be lying here is me and I think we both know that I wouldn't do that. At least I would hope you know me that well.

[12:58:14 AM] Michael O'Connor: omg lol
    [12:58:22 AM] Michael O'Connor: mango saying he gave me 10mill coin bc he supported us
    [12:58:41 AM] Michael O'Connor: he gave me 10m coin so i wouldnt talk about our herb account being robbed
    [12:58:44 AM] Michael O'Connor: as it was a few days after narlas
    [12:58:46 AM] Michael O'Connor: when mango and them
    [12:58:51 AM] Michael O'Connor: went to vernie as u remember
    [12:58:54 AM] Michael O'Connor: and said her account was being used
    [12:58:58 AM] Michael O'Connor: for a "wrong against narla"
    [12:59:05 AM] Michael O'Connor: which they knew was an easy way to wipe our account
    [12:59:08 AM] Michael O'Connor: cus all those thousand+ herbs went missing
    [12:59:16 AM] Michael O'Connor: so funny
    [12:59:16 AM] Michael O'Connor: then hes saying
    [12:59:18 AM] Michael O'Connor: they never had alliances
    [12:59:34 AM] Michael O'Connor: he had mexy and sioo regularly in his vent
    [12:59:44 AM] Michael O'Connor: after mexy lied to me about merging in elusive after i agreed to help them n gank
    [12:59:49 AM] Michael O'Connor: all along i found out he was talking with mango
    [12:59:52 AM] Michael O'Connor: and planning for phoenix
    [12:59:56 AM] Michael O'Connor: he had an alliences with fatalis
    [12:59:57 AM] Michael O'Connor: as u remember
    [12:59:58 AM] Michael O'Connor: so mcuh bs lol

He left me this message on skype while I was asleep and after that is when i posted.

If we're going to lie to somebody, it's going to be to somebody else to make other people look bad. Why would we lie to ourselves?
    As I said, I think you need to talk to Pro but honestly I don't think you care about it that much except to have used it to make a point, lol. So be it.

You ninja'd this right before I posted (:
    As you can see, you were wrong ^-^
  • Kattanyia - Archosaur
    edited February 2011
    Options
    [12:58:14 AM] Michael O'Connor: omg lol
    [12:58:22 AM] Michael O'Connor: mango saying he gave me 10mill coin bc he supported us
    [12:58:41 AM] Michael O'Connor: he gave me 10m coin so i wouldnt talk about our herb account being robbed
    [12:58:44 AM] Michael O'Connor: as it was a few days after narlas
    [12:58:46 AM] Michael O'Connor: when mango and them
    [12:58:51 AM] Michael O'Connor: went to vernie as u remember
    [12:58:54 AM] Michael O'Connor: and said her account was being used
    [12:58:58 AM] Michael O'Connor: for a "wrong against narla"
    [12:59:05 AM] Michael O'Connor: which they knew was an easy way to wipe our account
    [12:59:08 AM] Michael O'Connor: cus all those thousand+ herbs went missing
    [12:59:16 AM] Michael O'Connor: so funny
    [12:59:16 AM] Michael O'Connor: then hes saying
    [12:59:18 AM] Michael O'Connor: they never had alliances
    [12:59:34 AM] Michael O'Connor: he had mexy and sioo regularly in his vent
    [12:59:44 AM] Michael O'Connor: after mexy lied to me about merging in elusive after i agreed to help them n gank
    [12:59:49 AM] Michael O'Connor: all along i found out he was talking with mango
    [12:59:52 AM] Michael O'Connor: and planning for phoenix
    [12:59:56 AM] Michael O'Connor: he had an alliences with fatalis
    [12:59:57 AM] Michael O'Connor: as u remember
    [12:59:58 AM] Michael O'Connor: so mcuh bs lol

He left me this message on skype while I was asleep and after that is when i posted.

If we're going to lie to somebody, it's going to be to somebody else to make other people look bad. Why would we lie to ourselves?

Well, so be it then. You and Pro are calling me a liar now. I am the only one who handled those herbs and apoth. They went straight from her to me. I did it that way on purpose because I knew that Mike did not trust Mango and I wanted him to know that he was getting back everything that was given to us.

This acutally makes me very, very sad. The fact that I keep putting my trust in others who all along obviously have no trust in me. At least I've become more hardened to it now. Whatever, is what it is. But for the record I know how it went down and I know I'm not lying and I know everything was given back to Mike. Believe what you want, nothing I can do about it.
  • Zhadi - Archosaur
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Well, so be it then. You and Pro are calling me a liar now. I am the only one who handled those herbs and apoth. They went straight from her to me. I did it that way on purpose because I knew that Mike did not trust Mango and I wanted him to know that he was getting back everything that was given to us.

This acutally makes me very, very sad. The fact that I keep putting my trust in others who all along obviously have no trust in me. At least I've become more hardened to it now. Whatever, is what it is. But for the record I know how it went down and I know I'm not lying and I know everything was given back to Mike. Believe what you want, nothing I can do about it.

Never called you a liar, Kat
    I preferred to use the word "Conjecture"
    As in like.. you have your PoV and I have mine.
  • Kattanyia - Archosaur
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Kattanyia - Archosaur
    As I said, I think you need to talk to Pro but honestly I don't think you care about it that much except to have used it to make a point, lol. So be it.

You ninja'd this right before I posted (:
    As you can see, you were wrong ^-^

Yes, I sure was. My apologies. I truly believed you were misinformed and Mike would clear it up for you. I continue to be an idiot. My bad.
  • StudmuffinIX - Archosaur
    StudmuffinIX - Archosaur Posts: 443 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options

sorry kat u can play the good girl card and the pity card all u want but to some of us (myself included) we dont buy it...

if they did in fact go from her to u then yeah who's to say it wasn't u who decided to take it and scram? what makes u so holy and innocent that u are not capable of this? please enlighten me if u will...
  • Kattanyia - Archosaur
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Never called you a liar, Kat
    I preferred to use the word "Conjecture"
    As in like.. you have your PoV and I have mine.

It's not a matter of PoV Zhadi. I was there, I did it, I know what happened. It's either the truth or I'm lying. There is no conjecture!!
  • Kattanyia - Archosaur
    edited February 2011
    Options
    sorry kat u can play the good girl card and the pity card all u want but to some of us (myself included) we dont buy it...

if they did in fact go from her to u then yeah who's to say it wasn't u who decided to take it and scram? what makes u so holy and innocent that u are not capable of this? please enlighten me if u will...

I do not need to defend myself to you. You either know me or you don't and you clearly don't and thank god never will.
  • Zhadi - Archosaur
    edited February 2011
    Options
    It's not a matter of PoV Zhadi. I was there, I did it, I know what happened. It's either the truth or I'm lying. There is no conjecture!!

I was part of it too because that account was basically mine.
    I got the apothecary up to lvl 7 on it and I was the one who was in charge of everything that went into our herb bank and what went out.
    After we lost that, we had tons of people farming throughout the day to try to get our bank up to a decent level

There are two possibilities:
    1. We never got anything back
    2. Proski decided to keep all the herbs and apothecary to himself.

I refuse to believe the second one for a couple of reasons.
    He wanted to win against Narla more than anything
    He's been very selfless throughout his Elusive leadership

Once again, it's my PoV.
    But, very well. With this last post, I'll drop it.
This discussion has been closed.