Grats Essence on the entire map!

Comments

• Freizer - Lost City
    Freizer - Lost City Posts: 210 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Based on looks , a red map was far better looking instead of this ..mango..color..thing.

Anyway, good job essence? still not as impressive if you're not the first.

Lost City Sage barb and Retired Coven Marshal.
  • RonBurgundy - Lost City
    RonBurgundy - Lost City Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    I love lamp.

Sweet Lincoln's mullet!

Do you really love the lamp, or are you just saying it because you saw it?

Biggy, are you just looking at things in the office and saying that you love them?

Channel 4 News Team>Essence

* 1 shots Susa with a trident*
  • SilverCleric - Lost City
    SilverCleric - Lost City Posts: 1,969 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Grats Essence on taking the map!b:victory

Now LC is the only server that has there map token over by a big guild twice.

Now the big question is.... what are you going to do now? Start all over again in a new name, keep the map or, something completely new?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

✰The Nostradamus of PWI ✰

★ A not so Retired Veteran of PWI ★

✰ ~SilverCleric~ ✰
  • Beatrixxx - Lost City
    Beatrixxx - Lost City Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Why does it matter so much that CQ did it before?

Pretty sure many guilds took the entire map before CQ - just not in the "International" version. Its been the mechanics of the game for 6 years, 1 guild owns all eventually.

Enrage took the entire map on Heavens Tear as well. What CQ did will never be unique...

Its a great achievement for any faction to take the entire map, so big congrats to Essence XD They worked really hard for the land, they kept motivating themselves to participate in TW even after GM changed the reward to junk. Thats pretty impressive.

FIRST... no its just not the same...

but sure congrats esse your creditcards must be very worn down

and no lilly its not an achievement to win a battle where the opponents dont bother to really resist. and it was never about the rewards when CQ took the map motivation was something else(in case u dont remember we gave it all up when we got it... on our own) but maybe you can keep using those creditcards and buy the map after the mandatory reset(wouldnt be anywhere near what esse spends on gear anyway) and then go out into the real world, before it resets in 2012b:shockedb:chuckleb:laughjust kiddin
  • MaiaElais - Lost City
    MaiaElais - Lost City Posts: 179 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    FIRST... no its just not the same...

but sure congrats esse your creditcards must be very worn down

and no lilly its not an achievement to win a battle where the opponents dont bother to really resist. and it was never about the rewards when CQ took the map motivation was something else(in case u dont remember we gave it all up when we got it... on our own) but maybe you can keep using those creditcards and buy the map after the mandatory reset(wouldnt be anywhere near what esse spends on gear anyway) and then go out into the real world, before it resets in 2012b:shockedb:chuckleb:laughjust kiddin

>Lol @ you saying "we never even tried to resist" after losing. Do I really need to remind you which guild started the war in the first place?

>Lol @ you saying with CQ it was never about rewards. Because Essence was so determined to controlz all ze miragez right..?

>Lol @ implying essence members are the only people who cash shop

>Lol @ implying essence members are the only people who no life this game

But thanks for letting us use your account to spy on kami for the last 6 months b:cute
    ~Carpe Diem~
  • Trelmanor - Lost City
    Trelmanor - Lost City Posts: 259 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    LoL at all the Lol"s

CQ did it at a time when you had to grind to lvl up, actually do your quests outta safezone were the pk'ers ran rampant... so grats to them... quite an achievement

Essence did it at a time when you could lvl to 100 in a week and then simply buy your gear, thus creating a bunch of egos too big to stay in a large guild long enough to make a difference. So also grats to them for having a plan and holding the guild together long enough and keep it focused enough to achieve it.

Both guilds did something no other guild was able to do.. and that is maintain a strong core of players and have them all focused on one goal. Everyone else that wants to try and diminish what they did can look in the mirror and blame themselves for letting it happen.

200 people out of thousands.. no matter how much they use thier credit cards (if you want to use that as an excuse).. should be able to dictate play as much as CQ did back then and Essence does now...

Problem is people don't care enough or want to try and do anything about it. 80 well geared people with a solid and well planned strategy (and the will power to stick to that plan) can defeat 80 people that are better geared and slightly less prepared.

So don't blame the cash shop or try and take away from what either one did...game has changed from CQ days.. it just seems some people adapted better to these changes, while others looked for reasons why they didn't
  • SilverMinx - Lost City
    SilverMinx - Lost City Posts: 452 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Gratz Ess although you really don't need gratzing by anyone else... you good enough to pat yourselves on the back.

I do really hate to say this but credit where credit is due - Elayne in all his **** ways really did hold sht together unlike EVERY other leader of EVERY other guild. So dispite my dislike for Essence as a whole (minus those I call friends), I actually do blame everyone else for going belly up and letting complete map domination happen.

I strongly suggest EVERYONE take this opportunity to get your sht together and AT LEAST try to become competitive factors. Or just go crying to your mammas cause I have no more patience for wussy players.

That is all.
  • Wadzio - Lost City
    Wadzio - Lost City Posts: 308 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Gratz Essence for owning the whole map. Whatever You did, the way You did, comparing to CQ by backstabbing ur allies, You still did it, so gratz. Ofc CQ took map in different times, when the triple attacks were way harder, because more ppl participated in wars, while CQ even facing PokerFace, ThaClick, Kamisama never had to defend more than 110 players. Still its those guilds fault that they didnt organize more ppl to help.

Now we gonna have map reset, coins reward again, new classes coming, lets see how much its gonna change the game and tw itself. As I understand You are threatening any1 that will take lands after map reset, Susa? That might be funny.

@ beatrixxx

Not willing to be rude, but while CQ was taking map, You were in some little guild abt to hit lvl 85-90. We used to do a lot of GV gammas till anniversary packs sale. So please dont say WE when you are talking abt CQ. If You were in CQ then maybe for last 2-3 weeks of their existence. Hope You understand what I mean. Ofc Daikoku gave up the map again, but I will just remind You and I hope core CQ members will agree, that main reason was that Daikoku was getting tired of having to defend up to 30 wars per week, starting to have 4 guilds attacking together at once.

BTW gratz on being a tool and end like a fool.
    Because size really MATTERS!!!
  • action1080i
    action1080i Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Gratz Ess although you really don't need gratzing by anyone else... you good enough to pat yourselves on the back.

I do really hate to say this but credit where credit is due - Elayne in all his **** ways really did hold sht together unlike EVERY other leader of EVERY other guild. So dispite my dislike for Essence as a whole (minus those I call friends), I actually do blame everyone else for going belly up and letting complete map domination happen.

I strongly suggest EVERYONE take this opportunity to get your sht together and AT LEAST try to become competitive factors. Or just go crying to your mammas cause I have no more patience for wussy players.

That is all.

Thx Silver I b:heart you :)

O ya and Gratz Essence taking the map and owning the whole server. good job team
  • Almon - Lost City
    Almon - Lost City Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Gratz Essence for owning the whole map. Whatever You did, the way You did, comparing to CQ by backstabbing ur allies, You still did it, so gratz. Ofc CQ took map in different times, when the triple attacks were way harder, because more ppl participated in wars, while CQ even facing PokerFace, ThaClick, Kamisama never had to defend more than 110 players. Still its those guilds fault that they didnt organize more ppl to help.

Now we gonna have map reset, coins reward again, new classes coming, lets see how much its gonna change the game and tw itself. As I understand You are threatening any1 that will take lands after map reset, Susa? That might be funny.

@ beatrixxx

Not willing to be rude, but while CQ was taking map, You were in some little guild abt to hit lvl 85-90. We used to do a lot of GV gammas till anniversary packs sale. So please dont say WE when you are talking abt CQ. If You were in CQ then maybe for last 2-3 weeks of their existence. Hope You understand what I mean. Ofc Daikoku gave up the map again, but I will just remind You and I hope core CQ members will agree, that main reason was that Daikoku was getting tired of having to defend up to 30 wars per week, starting to have 4 guilds attacking together at once.

BTW gratz on being a tool and end like a fool.

Backstabbing our allies? Are you talking about the allies who decided to start KoS on us? Shush, Wadzio... You're a worthless tool and your mindless arguing is just pathetic. Don't try to argue when you know nothing at all.
    Sad enough to say, alone we can barely light a match, but together we can burn this place down
  • Renza - Raging Tide
    Renza - Raging Tide Posts: 1,939 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    I is in your forum sections, posting in your threads.

p.s the leader of this guild should get a reality check, ijs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Kantorek: we hope to see the economy in PWI come back "down to earth" if you will."
    *One week later*
    "Frankieraye: Lucky Corals and Platinum Charms are going to be in the Boutique indefinitely."
    *few months later, PWI puts rank8/9 into the CS insanely cheap, raising gold 1mill+*
  • Amour - Lost City
    Amour - Lost City Posts: 1,825 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    I haff a crush on Trelmanor b:cute
    "Amour is better suited to rainbow text, because he is a classy lady." - Nakhimov
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    p.s the leader of this guild should get a reality check, ijs.

Becauseeeee.......????
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Becauseeeee.......????

Rose you are leaving me with a bunch of options here.

Edit:

Also grats essence. You finally killed the dead horse.
  • Kreize - Lost City
    Kreize - Lost City Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Herp Derp b:pleased
  • angellicdeity
    angellicdeity Posts: 641 Arc User
    edited February 2011

That is all.

This pretty much says it all.

Pokerface was a non-factor because they had little coordination between members. Dont pretend like they didn't field at least 50+ players each war when they first did their triple attacks. The fact is their leadership was lacking with respect to ensuring teamwork. Instead they treated TW like PK.

ThaClick was a non-factor in the beginning as well. They lacked coordination. They fielded 60+ players towards the end of the triple attacks. At the end they had better coordination (around early February, late January.) ThaClick could have been a factor had they had the right composition. Having a ton of sins in TW is annoying, but it is not a teamwork class. Having 3 sins on attacking a single person to get aoe'ed by mages is not the way to win TW.

Kamisama was a factor for a good portion of the time (in December and possibly early January). Kamisama fell apart with lack of leadership. TW Formation posted 20 minutes before TW, and the leader not showing up for war is a horrible way to stop Essence. When you have 80 online but 5 arent participating because their PKing at West Gate is a horrible excuse. Not to mention the 5 that are stalls, and 10 that are doing HH and NV instead of helping out.

It just goes to show, if you want to become a factor you have to avoid the mistakes made by these 3 guilds.
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    This pretty much says it all.

Pokerface was a non-factor because they had little coordination between members. Dont pretend like they didn't field at least 50+ players each war when they first did their triple attacks. The fact is their leadership was lacking with respect to ensuring teamwork. Instead they treated TW like PK.

ThaClick was a non-factor in the beginning as well. They lacked coordination. They fielded 60+ players towards the end of the triple attacks. At the end they had better coordination (around early February, late January.) ThaClick could have been a factor had they had the right composition. Having a ton of sins in TW is annoying, but it is not a teamwork class. Having 3 sins on attacking a single person to get aoe'ed by mages is not the way to win TW.

Kamisama was a factor for a good portion of the time (in December and possibly early January). Kamisama fell apart with lack of leadership. TW Formation posted 20 minutes before TW, and the leader not showing up for war is a horrible way to stop Essence. When you have 80 online but 5 arent participating because their PKing at West Gate is a horrible excuse. Not to mention the 5 that are stalls, and 10 that are doing HH and NV instead of helping out.

It just goes to show, if you want to become a factor you have to avoid the mistakes made by these 3 guilds.

Thing is war isn't the mandatory first priority of a guild. I think the majority of people who actively play this game and take it seriously have moved to Essence while people who still log once and a while or just like to chat tend to stay in a guild with people they share interests with. For kami the trend seems to be lesbians and black people. I'm fitting in well.
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Rose you are leaving me with a bunch of options here.

b:mischievous
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Lingzi - Lost City
    Lingzi - Lost City Posts: 877 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    gratz esence on conquering the world, n grats elayne not being the ultimate moron like Daikoku (kuz he lets the territories go after he owned the map).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0
  • Umbra - Raging Tide
    Umbra - Raging Tide Posts: 300 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Heh, grats.

I'm considering moving to LC.
    I hate RT with a passion and I wanna start over. b:surrender
    Thanks for the motivation, lol
    Skyrim, ok. b:dirty
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Just because you can't handle living in my shadow doesn't mean you gotta reroll, it'll happen no matter where you go.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Umbra - Raging Tide
    edited February 2011
    Just because you can't handle living in my shadow doesn't mean you gotta reroll, it'll happen no matter where you go.

It has nothing to do with you.(?)
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited February 2011
    It has nothing to do with you.(?)
    Everything has something to do with me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Umbra - Raging Tide
    edited February 2011
    http://i53.tinypic.com/15x5pao.jpg

That's my only reply.
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited February 2011
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Umbra - Raging Tide
    edited February 2011
    Oh my god, memories. I miss SNL b:cry
  • Alliekatt - Lost City
    Alliekatt - Lost City Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    c o n g r a t u l a t i o n s !!

Yay for mango coloured map :)
    I still remember when essence first got dreaming cloud :O it's been soooo long.
    Congratsss on finally getting errthing!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cacophony - Lost City
    Cacophony - Lost City Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited February 2011

Didnt you reroll Raging Tide
  • Regenbogen - Lost City
    Regenbogen - Lost City Posts: 1,559 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    gratz on something that not even ~1% of the server cares about...b:chuckle

why do i feel like soloing astralwalker null, uncharmed, without pots, with mediocre tt90/oht gear tt99 weapon+3 out of pure boredom is more of an accomplishment than taking the map?b:lipcurl

thank you all who spend loads of money for this little e-peen war!
    because of you the servers keep running!
    b:thanks
    i am waiting for you my little flagcarriers b:kiss