Zulu, The Map Reset, and my 2 cents.

Comments

• VenomousEmo - Harshlands
    VenomousEmo - Harshlands Posts: 860 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    I would like to think we are better than those two factions, honestly.

Hard to say. Sure, lots of powerful DD in Valhala, so ya'll have potential, but it's harder running a faction than it seems. Hince, why those 2 failed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Hard to say. Sure, lots of powerful DD in Valhala, so ya'll have potential, but it's harder running a faction than it seems. Hence, why those 2 failed.

This is true. However, I believe we're up for the challenge.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
    edited February 2011
    This is true. However, I believe we're up for the challenge.

Looking forward to future TW's. Just hoping it's after expansion since stacked wars against ya'll, Omerta, and Zulu suck Q_Q
    Especially on Sunday nights >.<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • AsHeZ - Harshlands
    AsHeZ - Harshlands Posts: 216 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Zulu is an awesome TW faction and has a very much experienced core who know what they are doing and are very competitive.

Hats off to them and much respect b:victory
  • Biatch_ - Harshlands
    Biatch_ - Harshlands Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    ^Absolute truth b:chuckle

It was fun, I hope the new expension will give a second breath on our server and to have very good TWs.

Good job Zulu for what you did b:cute

Saluteb:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanx Jean for the siggib:kiss
  • Elednor - Harshlands
    Elednor - Harshlands Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Btw, awesome TW tonight. I didn't die from you tonight for once Curses <3
    But Elednor and Barba.... >_> ffs.

I was suffering from so much lag it was unreal. Had to play on best performance so i could see no people, and only see the names of people close too me xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dralighte - Harshlands
    Dralighte - Harshlands Posts: 1,540 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    I was suffering from so much lag it was unreal. Had to play on best performance so i could see no people, and only see the names of people close too me xD

I saw you dead often o.e
    but not by me xD

why you didnt rez when I was at 3m of you?! QQ
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kylin: thrashtalk everyone, win TWs, serious faction -Dralighte
  • /Groovy/ - Harshlands
    /Groovy/ - Harshlands Posts: 688 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Tunnel snakes aren't that tough, apparently...

Congratulations to Crimson and other factions who helped them.

Congratulations to Zulus for being first guild so close to taking entire map.

Let's see what happens next b:pleased
    Packs World International
  • Collapse - Harshlands
    Collapse - Harshlands Posts: 467 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    +1
    We've been defending lands for the past months, against the hyped up PengWINs and Cash$hop (which both failed due to horrible leadership el o el) and now Valhala, the new hyped faction that will probably last only a month longer or so, and all those other little factions that find it fun to gang on the underdogs. I think Ajani needs to learn the facts or gtfo. b:bye

Its really funny that you should bring up pengwins and fail in the same sentence without including crimson. We beat you 32 vs 80 in tw. So i understand that you are still butthurt about it, but dont get any misconceptions about pengwins and what we were
    Currently playing : |||| Waiting for:
    Allods |||||| G.W.2
    GW
    Bloodline Champions
  • bobsnude
    bobsnude Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    hi

True. You're good for the 1M$ wallet use/month (which is way much higher than an average monthly fee), you're good for the fake bids, but where you're the best is in the delicious masturbation of your brain ressources. No one will ever beat you there. Anyway, with such qualities, we all wonder for a while if you have any proof or credit for what you did.

http://uppix.net/3/8/e/7108a55618af2e76b5006d4d19e12.jpg
    http://uppix.net/f/c/f/f6d15e3b2d9ad2686c335e315afff.jpg
    http://uppix.net/c/9/6/c432701ad443f3eb6793df5bebabd.jpg
    http://uppix.net/d/6/c/7c75b8b6d5d73ee3bd9bedc879e9c.jpg
    http://uppix.net/2/1/d/0f36087ebd031c2fd84ccda26f329.jpg
    http://uppix.net/c/c/3/444c74169676c3968c0373071a6dc.jpg

They're looking for mobs for the ultimate server of Tetris online, but anyway stay around, we're having fun b:laugh
  • Tryagain - Harshlands
    Tryagain - Harshlands Posts: 716 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    +1
    We've been defending lands for the past months, against the hyped up PengWINs and Cash$hop (which both failed due to horrible leadership el o el) and now Valhala, the new hyped faction that will probably last only a month longer or so, and all those other little factions that find it fun to gang on the underdogs. I think Ajani needs to learn the facts or gtfo. b:bye

LOL, Pengwins was like..7-8 months ago, Cash$hop was already dead (but was a worthless guild anyway), we were 1v1ing Crimson with no stacked wars, 30vs80 and winning. That guild was run fine, the problems started when Lig quit the game and we had no leader. We also only had 2 barbs in the guild.

It's amazing you can brag about that.
  • Hunnybunney - Harshlands
    Hunnybunney - Harshlands Posts: 173 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    bobsnude wrote: »
    hi

True. You're good for the 1M$ wallet use/month (which is way much higher than an average monthly fee), you're good for the fake bids, but where you're the best is in the delicious masturbation of your brain ressources. No one will ever beat you there. Anyway, with such qualities, we all wonder for a while if you have any proof or credit for what you did.

They're looking for mobs for the ultimate server of Tetris online, but anyway stay around, we're having fun b:laugh

I like how you are only alone in one of those pictures.

VaeVictus is infamous for being a hardcore ganksquad of unknown origin, but you hsouldnt be proud of it, noone likes you.

Hell I prefer Golgotha. He at least tries to 1v1
  • Tryagain - Harshlands
    Tryagain - Harshlands Posts: 716 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    By barely, I guess you mean 10 minutes.
    And ya, when we first started TWing against Zulu, I think our first war lasted 6 minutes. It's improved as the weeks have gone by, and we're talking about real 1 v 1 lasting an hour+.
    I'm kinda sad to see Zulu disbanding actually... They were the only fun on this dieing server for a while...
    No more fun TW's for a few months QQ.

Crimson didn't improve, all the cash shoppers from KY joined Crimson.

TWs haven't been fun for over a year.
  • Elednor - Harshlands
    edited February 2011
    I saw you dead often o.e
    but not by me xD

why you didnt rez when I was at 3m of you?! QQ

Srsly, couldnt see a thing, just some floating names. I was getting hit by invisable mages...BIDS/BT alllll the freaking time....then would freeze for like 10 sec and i would appear dead with about 50k in dmg ticking up over my corpse....purged by invisable venos....Try to assist attack and by the time i start to cast stun/ST the targets dead xD

Server really needs a reset....gettting really bad here now, atleast for me. Vent was fine...

Tho 1 up point, barrage on invisable people is really funny! Just a screen full of damage but no bodies under it lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Thailer - Harshlands
    Thailer - Harshlands Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    c$ is exactly what it was meant to be, a place for friends to park characters. If you had high expectations out of that then you expected to much. HL-3 : Kylin, Kingdom ,Zulu -0.
    edited February 2011
    Its really funny that you should bring up pengwins and fail in the same sentence without including crimson. We beat you 32 vs 80 in tw. So i understand that you are still butthurt about it, but dont get any misconceptions about pengwins and what we were

El o El.
    You say, 32 vs. 80?
    It was a stacked night with 2 other factions, not just you guys. I think we had a max of 40 or less in your wars, while ya'll had 60+?
    Cool story bro. Crawl back into your non factor hole and QQ some more about all the fail factions you've been in. b:bye

Btw @ Ele, ME TOO. I had to turn it on alllllllll the way low WITH a game boosting program and I still lagged so bad. It took me like 10 times to activate my ironguard but Nurfed hit me for 15k before it actually worked :(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2011
    Crimson didn't improve, all the cash shoppers from KY joined Crimson.

TWs haven't been fun for over a year.
    Oh gosh, another butt hurt KD.
    It's pointless to argue with your type.
    And more Kylin joined Zulu then Crimson. We've had maybe, 8 KY peeps join us. OMAIGAWD THAT APPARENTLY MAKES UP A WHOLE FACTION.

You're a funny kid, you know that?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dalesr - Harshlands
    Dalesr - Harshlands Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Srsly, couldnt see a thing, just some floating names. I was getting hit by invisable mages...BIDS/BT alllll the freaking time....then would freeze for like 10 sec and i would appear dead with about 50k in dmg ticking up over my corpse....purged by invisable venos....Try to assist attack and by the time i start to cast stun/ST the targets dead xD

Server really needs a reset....gettting really bad here now, atleast for me. Vent was fine...

Tho 1 up point, barrage on invisable people is really funny! Just a screen full of damage but no bodies under it lol.

which is funny is I play like that all the time distances set at 0 and at 800x600 otherwise I lag in TW like u have no idea

k1dtx.jpg
    edited February 2011
    which is funny is I play like that all the time distances set at 0 and at 800x600 otherwise I lag in TW like u have no idea

k1dtx.jpg

Does reducing the size of the screen reduce the lag? Oo
    I stretch it out a bit bigger than 800x600, but it still sucks QQ.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Elednor - Harshlands
    edited February 2011

k1dtx.jpg

Its horrible, i used to play on my laptop like that, was fine back then cos didnt get quite so much focus fire....and i didnt have mages hitting Ulti's on me every 10 secs xD

Much easyer when you can see the 5 people attacking you and the BM running up to stun lol.

Not to bad without the 10 sec screen freeze either xD

Nice crit in SS btw ;P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Woneo - Harshlands
    Woneo - Harshlands Posts: 1,086 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    I share your pain dale, last few wars I've had to run it like that.
  • Dalesr - Harshlands
    Dalesr - Harshlands Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    "Tryagain: Crimson didn't improve, all the cash shoppers from KY joined Crimson"

Oh gosh, another butt hurt KD.
    And more Kylin joined Zulu then Crimson. We've had maybe, 8 KY peeps join us. OMAIGAWD THAT APPARENTLY MAKES UP A WHOLE FACTION.

Actually.... I don't think we don't have a single CSer from Kylin. Only people from Kylin in Zulu is JYUU, Davillia, Marche and RigaMortiZ atm. Don't mention SnowBlade/BigDin cause he's long gone.

You guys have wollfo, bloo_eyes, Nospheratu, TeiSha, Eleonor. Ofc, I'm sure they don't CS at all and that you consider them non factors and they joining Crimson has nothing to do with Crimson "getting better", nor your victory chance improvement (not enough though)
    Does reducing the size of the screen reduce the lag? Oo

It helps the frames per second since it takes less video card usage to render 800x600 full screen. More FPS also equals less lag
    I share your pain dale, last few wars I've had to run it like that.

ikr...
    well that's why sometimes I might do something stupid like advance cause I see nothing ahead... and out of nowhere I see like 50 Crimsons right in front of me I'm like "mommy..." b:surrender

only time I can set max effects is at my gf place (she and her brother have mad PC and 2 decent laptops) or at my sis (she has a Quad core PC.. zZz).

At my gf place... it's a predicament u know... TW... or sex... b:sad
  • Collapse - Harshlands
    Collapse - Harshlands Posts: 467 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    El o El.
    You say, 32 vs. 80?
    It was a stacked night with 2 other factions, not just you guys. I think we had a max of 40 or less in your wars, while ya'll had 60+?
    Cool story bro. Crawl back into your non factor hole and QQ some more about all the fail factions you've been in. b:bye

Btw @ Ele, ME TOO. I had to turn it on alllllllll the way low WITH a game boosting program and I still lagged so bad. It took me like 10 times to activate my ironguard but Nurfed hit me for 15k before it actually worked :(

THis just goes to show how butthurt crimson gets about losing to a faction that can only field 30 people for TW. Im sure Micheal has the SS of the people on during the war (it definitely wasnt 60, we didnt even have that many people in guild lolzzzz). Keep ragin tho, cuz you got beat by 'non factors' b:kiss
    Currently playing : |||| Waiting for:
    Allods |||||| G.W.2
    GW
    Bloodline Champions
  • risingblood
    risingblood Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    bobsnude wrote: »
    hi

I find it effing HILARIOUS that you think you wouldve killed those players with those probably +1 axes of yours LOL!! Maybe you shouldve left party before taking those SS's idiot, I'm sure anybody unless they are absolutely OP would die to 6 people ganking their *** with perma stuns + nub damage.

My time with Zulu was short, but it was amazing and they are great people. If you guys think like this simple minded freak who quote "You're good for the 1M$ wallet use/month" then you guys are absolute idiots. We work our *** off during 2x drop to farm Raptures/Uncannies for our gear, so don't run your mouth saying we just swipe our credit cards and BAM +10 all gear. Sure, we have r8, but so does the REST OF THE SERVER, eh???

/end rant

<3 Zulu to death
    edited February 2011
    THis just goes to show how butthurt crimson gets about losing to a faction that can only field 30 people for TW. Im sure Micheal has the SS of the people on during the war (it definitely wasnt 60, we didnt even have that many people in guild lolzzzz). Keep ragin tho, cuz you got beat by 'non factors' b:kiss

You're almost as funny as TryAgain.
    Actually, we laughed through that whole war, and after for that matter. Yep, we're so "butt hurt".
    Hide behind your alt some moarrrrrrr~

And dale, I never said the KY peeps were "non-factors". No doubt, they've helped us a lot, but we've had experienced TWers here too before they joined. But I'm not complaining; 2 of them are good singers b:dirty
    Oh, and I think I'll try the smaller size of the screen thing. I'd be grateful for anything that gives me less lag. >.>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Korrok - Harshlands
    Korrok - Harshlands Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    This thread is now about how badly TW lag sucks. Cause seriously, wtf. Slideshow TW kinda kills the experience.
  • Crescentia - Harshlands
    Crescentia - Harshlands Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Yes, hello, Zulu has been my home for almost 10 months.
    I just want to say I will miss you guys more then anything in the world.
    I hope everyone's future is amazingly bright in real life, and that I hope to keep in touch.
    I'm so proud to have been apart of this amazing-game experience because it's the only game I've ever played. I sound like a nerd, but that's okay, because I'm a Zulu, and I'm cute, plus I'm use to the trolls like you ;D b:laugh

Anyways, I will never forget to anything about Zulu, and I think you guys will like to know, I refer back to Zulu things at least 6 times a day. b:thanks Random words, and things just remind me of you. So anyways, that is it. :) bye
  • Applequest - Harshlands
    Applequest - Harshlands Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Im excited. Can't wait to see guilds (that have never done them) PVE TW's
  • Hunnybunney - Harshlands
    Hunnybunney - Harshlands Posts: 173 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Im excited. Can't wait to see guilds (that have never done them) PVE TW's

Nevr seen one personally, but its essentially just "clear out a bunch of world bosses and **** tonne o mobs from the TW map instance" isnt it? With time limit b:puzzled

If so it wont be interesting for most. Few 5APS BMs an a tought barb or two will rock each factions bosses, the rest will clear out the mobs.
  • Mikatrick - Harshlands
    Mikatrick - Harshlands Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    pve tw's are overrated, with current power its like with my indexfinger poking in melting butter. Unless yhey tweaked them tho.