Zulu, The Map Reset, and my 2 cents.

Curses - Harshlands
Curses - Harshlands Posts: 401 Arc User
edited March 2011 in Dawnglory (EU)
Grats to Zulu for becoming the strongest guild on Harshlands! We've already proven what we set out to do, regardless of whether or not we were given a deadline to take the map. No one has accomplished as much on this server as we have..and we did it with no allies, which imo is pretty impressive. It took the devs giving the entire server rank 8 and stack wars full of those rank 8s to just slow us down. Regardless of what other ppl will say about crimson winning 1 or two wars, we all know that no other guild would have done better against the stacks than we did. We never had to thank any other guilds for our wins, or blame other guilds for our losses. I don't know if Crimson is attributing their win to their own skills or to the rep sale + mayhem stack. It doesnt really matter. Crimson has improved in TW skills quite a bit i'd say. But i think even the Crimson core will admit that zulu has the superior TW core which is what we set out to prove when we became a TW guild.

Thanks to the guilds who excelled in TW before the game became more and more broken and depended less and less on skill. We had some pretty solid wars. Zulu will likely disband after the reset, which most ppl will enjoy as it will give others a chance to have some land. Im interested to see how tw salary impacts the 'carebear alliance' and the tw map. Im also interested to see how new power house guilds will handle stacked wars.

Anyways, just wanted to say grats to zulu and that I think we accomplished our goals against the odds. This is not a hate thread to our opponents as I grats them too for the improvement they've shown and thanks to them for giving us some good wars over the past year. It only took you all a few months to realize that if you put all the op cash shoppers in 1-3 guilds you have a lot better chance at beating the powerhouse guild:P. Everyone always said RPK guilds were designed to fail, and this rings true especially now more than ever. But for an RPK guild to have achieved as much as it did against the whole server is pretty good, and I dont think any of the hater comments that will show up on this thread can take that away.

Pce and good luck everyone in the new expansion. :)
Post edited by Curses - Harshlands on

Comments

• Dralighte - Harshlands
    Dralighte - Harshlands Posts: 1,540 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Grats to Zulu for becoming the strongest guild on Harshlands! We've already proven what we set out to do, regardless of whether or not we were given a deadline to take the map. No one has accomplished as much on this server as we have..and we did it with no allies, which imo is pretty impressive. It took the devs giving the entire server rank 8 and stack wars full of those rank 8s to just slow us down. Regardless of what other ppl will say about crimson winning 1 or two wars, we all know that no other guild would have done better against the stacks than we did. We never had to thank any other guilds for our wins, or blame other guilds for our losses. I don't know if Crimson is attributing their win to their own skills or to the rep sale + mayhem stack. It doesnt really matter. Crimson has improved in TW skills quite a bit i'd say. But i think even the Crimson core will admit that zulu has the superior TW core which is what we set out to prove when we became a TW guild.

Thanks to the guilds who excelled in TW before the game became more and more broken and depended less and less on skill. We had some pretty solid wars. Zulu will likely disband after the reset, which most ppl will enjoy as it will give others a chance to have some land. Im interested to see how tw salary impacts the 'carebear alliance' and the tw map. Im also interested to see how new power house guilds will handle stacked wars.

Anyways, just wanted to say grats to zulu and that I think we accomplished our goals against the odds. This is not a hate thread to our opponents as I grats them too for the improvement they've shown and thanks to them for giving us some good wars over the past year. It only took you all a few months to realize that if you put all the op cash shoppers in 1-3 guilds you have a lot better chance at beating the powerhouse guild:P. Everyone always said RPK guilds were designed to fail, and this rings true especially now more than ever. But for an RPK guild to have achieved as much as it did against the whole server is pretty good, and I dont think any of the hater comments that will show up on this thread can take that away.

Pce and good luck everyone in the new expansion. :)

^Absolute truth b:chuckle

It was fun, I hope the new expension will give a second breath on our server and to have very good TWs.

Good job Zulu for what you did b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kylin: thrashtalk everyone, win TWs, serious faction -Dralighte
  • MindCrime - Harshlands
    MindCrime - Harshlands Posts: 544 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    um... backspacing my comment. b:bye
  • Woneo - Harshlands
    Woneo - Harshlands Posts: 1,086 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Seriously, grats. If not for the reset, you would have taken the map. Zulu is better then us in tw. So grats everyone there, it was a long journey.
    Lolocaust
  • Crescendia - Harshlands
    Crescendia - Harshlands Posts: 805 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    why does this feel like a quitting thread? Ur not quitting are you?
    Originally Posted by Curses - Harshlands

Sidenote: hilarious name for a boat: "Yeah Buoy".

b:laughb:laugh
  • Curses - Harshlands
    edited February 2011
    why does this feel like a quitting thread? Ur not quitting are you?

we're already disbanding, I cant give the server a second gift by quitting also...im just not that generous
  • Dralighte - Harshlands
    edited February 2011
    we're already disbanding, I cant give the server a second gift by quitting also...im just not that generous

That mean it's not to late to try to beat you in duel b:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Keneisha - Heavens Tear
    Keneisha - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    We have had some grate wars against you guys, sorry to see you go tho b:sad but i do agree its time to pass the map over to those who have been TWing against you guys and can hold the land when pushed hard enough. Crimson is an amazing faction and has grown vin TW, but there are still factions out there growing even more and more. TW will get harder, and more complex with out you guys holding your ground. New classes will be put in the mix once again, and pvp styles being reinvented! good luck to any one pressing onward in TW b:shy
  • Kimmahri - Harshlands
    Kimmahri - Harshlands Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Seriously, grats. If not for the reset, you would have taken the map. Zulu is better then us in tw. So grats everyone there, it was a long journey.
    Lolocaust

I agree with you. Crimson is so powerful and organized they barely won 1 easy war (6 catas+stacking) and another war due to stacking when I actually recall 1v1 wars that lasted less than 15 minutes where Zulu won.

Zulu sucks in TW, Crimson is ownage and Zulu wouldn't have taken the map.
  • Dalesr - Harshlands
    Dalesr - Harshlands Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    we're already disbanding

I did not know this b:sad
  • Woneo - Harshlands
    edited February 2011
    I never said once in that post we were good?
    Faceless useless troll o.o
  • VenomousEmo - Harshlands
    VenomousEmo - Harshlands Posts: 860 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    I agree with you. Crimson is so powerful and organized they barely won 1 easy war (6 catas+stacking) and another war due to stacking when I actually recall 1v1 wars that lasted less than 15 minutes where Zulu won.

Zulu sucks in TW, Crimson is ownage and Zulu wouldn't have taken the map.
    By barely, I guess you mean 10 minutes.
    And ya, when we first started TWing against Zulu, I think our first war lasted 6 minutes. It's improved as the weeks have gone by, and we're talking about real 1 v 1 lasting an hour+.
    I'm kinda sad to see Zulu disbanding actually... They were the only fun on this dieing server for a while...
    No more fun TW's for a few months QQ.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Graey_Rain - Harshlands
    Graey_Rain - Harshlands Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    You guys are the most powerfull faction harshlands has seen, and you've proven that your core are the best at tw by far. So gratz where it's due.
    Shame to see you guys disband. Good luck with what ever you and all of zulu'z other members decide to do next.
  • Dalesr - Harshlands
    Dalesr - Harshlands Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    yay zulu disband

no moar PK or pvp now since every1 is allied
  • Garaver - Harshlands
    Garaver - Harshlands Posts: 882 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Indeed gz to Zulu, after all it's actually sad to know that it's disbanding.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Semi-quit the game, I'm very busy nowadays
    -Former member of Kylin
    -Kylin: thrashtalk everyone, win TWs, serious faction -Dralighte
  • Dralighte - Harshlands
    edited February 2011
    yay zulu disband

And now Valhalla will fall in love with Crimson.... no we will have PvP ^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    And now Valhalla will fall in love with Crimson

Only if you let us take you guys to a *** bar first.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • VonSabrewulf - Harshlands
    VonSabrewulf - Harshlands Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    first of all let me just say that i respect Nurfed as a faction leader, a faction is only as strong as its leadership. He was always in control of the situation and always kept his composure no matter how bad the war was looking. TW'ing with you guys reminded me of my old-school days in cq. That being said i have to ask, are you guys being **** on purpose or just tired of fighting?

When the GM's changed the TW reward your biggest competition Kylin was utterly destroyedm they had been defeated psychologically. Even if they still a few officers willing to figth in their wars there was not enougth people willing to figth for them. No matter how strong a few of your major cashshoppers are you still need pure numbers to be able to figth and uqueally strong faction. That combined with Xulin taking a leave of absence led to their downfall.

With Kylin gone you guys were basically unopposed in your TW's, especially since other factions did not bother to bid for a while out of sheer shock of the stupidity of the developers. That continued for a while until the point where it was time to fight Crimson. Crimson has strong members but dint have the experience to deal with large scale TW's although they struggled valiantly, it was only recently where they got enough experience to fight better wars, regardless of stack status or not they have been figthing better.

This brings us to recent events the Dev's realized they were being giant dumb asses with changing TW pay(dont know why it took them so long to realize that XD). This also came with the announcement of a TW reset. This had an invigorating effect on an otherwise defeated server wich as a result Crimson with the help of a few other factions figthing their own wars at the same time managed to take one land thereby eliminating the possibility of taking the whole map like enrage did in HT.

I can certantly understand Zulu's frustration with losing a good chance and having to start all over. I want them to realize thougth that even if they had taken the whole map before the reset their would have been an asterisk in their victory.

Zulu*

*Conquered map at a time when half the server refused to fight back.

Now i believe that even with more people figthing back Zulu would still have a good chance to take the whole map. They have a good commander ie Nurfed, have experienced people(some of them have been playing as long as i have) and also have a few squads wich are intimate enougth with each other to work smoothly under any circumstance. So why not not prove me and more importantly yourselfs rigth? That you are the best no questions asked.

This reset must feel devastating to someone who's been fighting for a long time, to get so close only to see it get taken away from them at the last second. True it might seem like a waste but its also an opportunity. To be able to win when the whole server is figting at their best. "Be proud to have defeated your enemy when he is at his best, not at his worst." The server was in bad shape TW wise a couple of weeks ago, but rigth know it has a chance to be at its best. There's plenty of rising factions that show potential not only in plain strength but in willpower and teamwork. Crimson has a chance to be a powerhouse now with more TW experience. Mayhem has't given up even when they faced stronger opponents than themselves and has spent time gearing up. Valhalla has gathered a lot of rank 9 players and they've been recently gaining the experince to be able to use their power in TW. Omerta has steadily been growing in size and has been leveling and helping their members gear up all which inspire loyalty. Give them a good opponent to fight against, and in the process prove to the server without a shadow of a doubt that Zulu is the best and dint just get lucky to get where they are now.

I've said i'll im going to say, i'll remind you guys again that im not trashing or flaming anyone, ive just stated the facts of the server, how i've seen events unfold recently in HL. You cant bully someone or force them to fight back with all their might if their heart is not into it, so even if you guys still decide to disband at least tell me this before you do.

Why, when theirs so much more to be done?
  • Woneo - Harshlands
    edited February 2011
    Only if you let us take you guys to a *** bar first.

I'm coming.

Kalyptica wants to come aswell
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    yay zulu disband

Not like Zulus PK'ed or PvP'ed anyways.
  • Ajani - Harshlands
    Ajani - Harshlands Posts: 1,170 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Crimson has strong members but dint have the experience to deal with large scale TW's although they struggled valiantly, it was only recently where they got enough experience to fight better wars, regardless of stack status or not they have been figthing better.

Crimson has been around since week one it has the 2 faction to get land in HL, their leader and alot of their members have been around since then so i believe that everyone expected then to do better. If u have way more cash shoppers same number of people and they are all active how the hell can't u pull a better fight? Maybe when map resets we Crimson getting land. Ofc after pve tw's are over they will fall to the abyss.. for the 4 or 5 time.
    PVP: 3800 kills in the name of KD lawl
    Retired as of 18/11/09
    Back as of 22/11/10
    Archer retired as of 26/12/10
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    edited February 2011
    I'm coming.

Kalyptica wants to come aswell

We need more than two of you. We're gonna have one big ol' orgy.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I <3 Subtraction.

edited February 2011
    Crimson has been around since week one it has the 2 faction to get land in HL, their leader and alot of their members have been around since then so i believe that everyone expected then to do better. If u have way more cash shoppers same number of people and they are all active how the hell can't u pull a better fight? Maybe when map resets we Crimson getting land. Ofc after pve tw's are over they will fall to the abyss.. for the 4 or 5 time.

I barely understood a word you just said.
    Learn to speak properly. Kthanks.

And Eoria, sign meh up~
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Woneo - Harshlands
    edited February 2011
    I barely understood a word you just said.
    Learn to speak properly. Kthanks.

And Eoria, sign meh up~

that would be Aurian. He is an ex-perma-***-hurt KD player that wishes he could go back and play with those people. His english has improved slightly, but not good enough.
    :D
  • Ajani - Harshlands
    Ajani - Harshlands Posts: 1,170 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Not like i talk english daily.. still my english is enough to go around. Still my point is:

CRIMSON IS A PVE/FREE LAND (by free land: faction getting multiple bids in a weak and don't/can't defend vs then or whose members moved to another guild leaving their land for grabs) TW GUILD. Always was.. always will be.

QQmoar about my english now.
    PVP: 3800 kills in the name of KD lawl
    Retired as of 18/11/09
    Back as of 22/11/10
    Archer retired as of 26/12/10
  • Marche - Harshlands
    Marche - Harshlands Posts: 295 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Not like i talk english daily.. still my english is enough to go around. Still my point is:

CRIMSON IS A PVE/FREE LAND TW GUILD. Always was.. always will be.

QQmoar about my english now.

what?
  • Crescendia - Harshlands
    Crescendia - Harshlands Posts: 805 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    We need more than two of you. We're gonna have one big ol' orgy.

Did i hear orgy? b:dirty
    Originally Posted by Curses - Harshlands

Sidenote: hilarious name for a boat: "Yeah Buoy".

b:laughb:laugh
  • Curses - Harshlands
    edited February 2011
    what?

I Think he's referring to the free lands crimson got from KD disbanding. But crimson has earned lands in the past and have defended what they have now from a few guilds. So i would disagree about the free land thing.
    edited February 2011
    I Think he's referring to the free lands crimson got from KD disbanding. But crimson has earned lands in the past and have defended what they have now from a few guilds. So i would disagree about the free land thing.
    +1
    We've been defending lands for the past months, against the hyped up PengWINs and Cash$hop (which both failed due to horrible leadership el o el) and now Valhala, the new hyped faction that will probably last only a month longer or so, and all those other little factions that find it fun to gang on the underdogs. I think Ajani needs to learn the facts or gtfo. b:bye

Btw, awesome TW tonight. I didn't die from you tonight for once Curses <3
    But Elednor and Barba.... >_> ffs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Woneo - Harshlands
    edited February 2011
    Ninja edit
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    edited February 2011
    We've been defending lands for the past months, against the hyped up PengWINs and Cash$hop (which both failed due to horrible leadership el o el) and now Valhala, the new hyped faction that will probably last only a month longer or so

I would like to think we are better than those two factions, honestly.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I <3 Subtraction.