Options
    What is your class?
  • ZeaKuro - Raging Tide
    ZeaKuro - Raging Tide Posts: 631 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    It's an archer.

Pure mag archer?

Hey, don't dis magic swords. THEY'RE MAGIC!!!!
    as-sas-sin
    /əˈsasin/
    n.
    1. One who murders by surprise attack, especially one who carries out a plot to kill a prominent person.
    synonyms: murderer, killer, gunman, executioner, informalhitman, hired gun.
    Latin assassnus; Greek δολοφόνος
  • silvercyclone
    silvercyclone Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Not a magic archer. All the points i add go to dex and str. no magic and no vit.
  • WhiteVodoo - Raging Tide
    WhiteVodoo - Raging Tide Posts: 329 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    wow, you people have no fighting spirit do you? if yer so pissed about the couple of high power factions owning the map, why not find everyone else who is, start a faction, and whup their ***? oh boo hoo, only the high powered factions will be able ta get them cause only they'll be able ta win the battles. again, get togetehr a group of like minded people, and kick their ***, and get a faction base.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

light armor rules, and JOKERZz are the best. shaff, you meh dogg. Neko, you smexy redhead you, yer my favorite veno out there. Evo, yer straight up crazy. Lillie, thanks fer giving LA cerics a good name. hask, what can't you tank? Kyo, yer wizard biuld sucks, and yer obsession with aps annoys me, but eveni will admit, yer a frackin pro. Chick, our dad's would be great friends in rl, and we'd have so much fun messin with them. fer all the rest of the clan, *salutes* at yer service doggs.b:cool
  • Ursa - Dreamweaver
    Ursa - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,634 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Not a magic archer. All the points i add go to dex and str. no magic and no vit.

archer is one of the cheapest to grind with. You're doing something terribly wrong.

~I listen to hardcore FIGHT songs when I visit the forum, just to get into the proper mood~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ZeaKuro - Raging Tide
    edited February 2011
    Options
    wow, you people have no fighting spirit do you? if yer so pissed about the couple of high power factions owning the map, why not find everyone else who is, start a faction, and whup their ***? oh boo hoo, only the high powered factions will be able ta get them cause only they'll be able ta win the battles. again, get togetehr a group of like minded people, and kick their ***, and get a faction base.

Pro troll didn't read thread. :P The QQ is "QQ Faction base too expensive, how do you expect anyone other than top faction to afford?" not "QQ Big faction has map"
    as-sas-sin
    /əˈsasin/
    n.
    1. One who murders by surprise attack, especially one who carries out a plot to kill a prominent person.
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    We're gonna buy our guild base with TW money.

Oh, wait.....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • silvercyclone
    edited February 2011
    Options
    If i am doing something wrong i wish i knew what is it. everyone i talk to just says i have really bad luck.
  • WhiteVodoo - Raging Tide
    WhiteVodoo - Raging Tide Posts: 329 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Pro troll didn't read thread. :P The QQ is "QQ Faction base too expensive, how do you expect anyone other than top faction to afford?" not "QQ Big faction has map"
    Basically the only way to get a base is to have many high levels in the faction. Plus to get upgrades the faction needs to win battles just like TW. So basically the only factions that have a chance of getting a base and upgrading it are the factions winning all the land in TW. (This will also hurt all the other factions cause they will slowly die from members leaving them for the factions that have bases.) It will also keep players from joining the factions without bases.

while i do appreciate being called a pro, it's still a thread whining about the top factions.

whining about higher level factions being the only ones able ta get it.

whining about the higher level factions being the only ones able to get it because they're the only ones who are able to win the battle necessary to get them

EDIT: (whining about unloyal members while the player really should be finding other people thinking like him/her(fergot which, sry) and forming a faction to beat the powerhouses on his/her(sry again) server.)

but again, thanks fer the comment about being pro, it made me feel all warm and fuzzy on the inside b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

light armor rules, and JOKERZz are the best. shaff, you meh dogg. Neko, you smexy redhead you, yer my favorite veno out there. Evo, yer straight up crazy. Lillie, thanks fer giving LA cerics a good name. hask, what can't you tank? Kyo, yer wizard biuld sucks, and yer obsession with aps annoys me, but eveni will admit, yer a frackin pro. Chick, our dad's would be great friends in rl, and we'd have so much fun messin with them. fer all the rest of the clan, *salutes* at yer service doggs.b:cool
  • ZeaKuro - Raging Tide
    edited February 2011
    Options
    If i am doing something wrong i wish i knew what is it. everyone i talk to just says i have really bad luck.

Try not being fail.
    as-sas-sin
    /əˈsasin/
    n.
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    i think the plan is to give a greater incentive to organize a larger faction.

TW incentive = was money, now mirages, faction teleport to owned territory, lvl 6 apoths

base incentives = new (possible big reward) quests, new gears, new skill, and whatever the base-raid prizes will be, and something else that im forgetting.

bases will have a lot more things that people will desire, maybe that selfish desire will make more people want to work togeather for a common goal, because TW doesnt seem to be drawing people the majority of high levels togeather.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • silvercyclone
    edited February 2011
    Options
    They should release 2 different types of bases. One with all the bells and whistles and one where it is just a base. Some factions want the base for all the stuff they get with it and others just want a base as a place to hang out in.
  • ZeaKuro - Raging Tide
    edited February 2011
    Options
    They should release 2 different types of bases. One with all the bells and whistles and one where it is just a base. Some factions want the base for all the stuff they get with it and others just want a base as a place to hang out in.

Cheap faction base:

1. Find a place in game that looks cool.
    2. Have faction members all get together there.

</problem>
    as-sas-sin
    /əˈsasin/
    n.
  • ThanosQRt - Dreamweaver
    ThanosQRt - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,457 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Cheap faction base:

</problem>

exactly my thoughts xd
    the shrine of tides (or something like that) is AWESOME for that
  • ZeaKuro - Raging Tide
    edited February 2011
    Options
    exactly my thoughts xd
    the shrine of tides (or something like that) is AWESOME for that

I would often go to the entrance of night scream island or the boats near angler's village and type in all caps repeatedly in faction chat "I'M ON A BOAT!!!!"

Faction wouldn't let me make that our "hang out" spot though for some reason. =/
    as-sas-sin
    /əˈsasin/
    n.
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    lvl 90 archer could still be fishing in Sea of Isolation. The fish are close together, spawn quickly, and the drop rate is decent.
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Ninja_Dagger - Dreamweaver
    Ninja_Dagger - Dreamweaver Posts: 275 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    lolwut?

In 2 hours I made 6mil soloing 3-2

psh newb soloing 3-2
    i make 8M in 2 hrs soloing 1-2 lolb:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    when life gives you lemons
    put them in a sack and beat your wife
    with them b:victory
  • WnbTank - Archosaur
    WnbTank - Archosaur Posts: 1,472 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Cheap faction base:

</problem>

We had honeymoon somewhere around sanctuary after our 3rd weedings(?) for the luck we seemed to lack, cant really remember exactly where I took her, somewhere around some small cabin close to water. This silent, beautiful moment lasted maybe 5 mins till ppl started pming us, it aint easy to be kitty cleric couple. We did hide, kitty just forgot you cant hide your online status =(.

Ps. I`ll find that cabin again if somebody wants cheap guildbase, only been there once but it seemed real cool!
    Trolling Sid since So Hot :o
  • Conavar - Heavens Tear
    Conavar - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,193 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options

Afaik the cost is for the " basic " base without bells and whistles. Each differant section (forge etc ) will then cost the same again.
    Ofc that may be wrong and we have to wait and see.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ImNotFeelnIt - Heavens Tear
    ImNotFeelnIt - Heavens Tear Posts: 211 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    so you basically know nothing, but you made a qq thread
    congrats, quite an accomplishment.

Well, lemme tell ya something: 3 squads can farm those 300 mil in one day. Easily. Like not even sweating. Chatting in vent and making jokes all day. Really.

What color is the sky in your world?

\seriously
  • ImNotFeelnIt - Heavens Tear
    ImNotFeelnIt - Heavens Tear Posts: 211 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    while i do appreciate being called a pro, it's still a thread whining about the top factions.

I see two errors here.

First, this thread is *not* about "whining about top factions". That's only in your head.

Secondly, I'm *sure* the "pro" remark was *sarcasm*. It's a gentle insult.

Just tryin to help out the Little People.
  • Valen Irith - Lost City
    Valen Irith - Lost City Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    People should just wait a while for the "Base Extension Stone" to pop up in the boutique on sale. b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    What color is the sky in your world?

\seriously
    i laughed too. But then i read 3 squads = 18 pple so possible.... maybe... i dunno.... i like merchanting more =/
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • DaKillanator - Raging Tide
    DaKillanator - Raging Tide Posts: 2,965 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    faction bases should be something special, not something that everyone and their sister can afford to do like making a level 1 fac.

And anybody can get a fac base. you jus have to be a strong PvP force to expand it.

think of it this way: you now have a reason to level up and stick to one faction. You can either leave and bandwagon with another, or stick with your friends and really appreciate the fac base when you finally get one.

Making a fac base won't be impossible. It's cheaper than 5aps, so it's not like one person can't afford it, let alone over a hundred b:bye
    edited February 2011
    Options
    i laughed too. But then i read 3 squads = 18 pple so possible.... maybe... i dunno.... i like merchanting more =/

3 squads, 2x drops, 6min nirvana runs, 30-60mil/h, 5-10h? XD
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    3 squads, 2x drops, 6min nirvana runs, 30-60mil/h, 5-10h? XD
    realistically selling it would take more than a day to sell and 2x drops arent exactly available everyday =/ But putting that aside... id hate to be cooped up in nirvana for 5-10hrs... merchanting ftw
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Thinkalot - Dreamweaver
    Thinkalot - Dreamweaver Posts: 133 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    At the moment, i don't care much about Faction Bases and all that surrounds it.

But i do like to comment on some idea's/thoughts.

1. Faction bases should indeed be "harder to get", otherwise every single Tom, **** or Harry can start a fac, spend a bunch of cash and get a base.

2. The problem with the faction bases you can foresee, is something that already exists within the game. The PvP part. You need to fight a bunch of very strong factions and WIN in order to expand your base/get resources. That will NOT be happening for any of the mid-lvl to lower facs anyways.

3. People will ALWAYS clanhop to factions that have a base, just like they do now to stronger factions that hold land.

People that lvl up past, lets say, 100+ usually end up in very strong or top factions. Those people will nearly always "clanhop" to a better fac if that fac has a base.
    That's logical, because everyone wants to improve themselves, not just "help others".

As usual, because of this mechanism, most factions will not get expansions of their base, or get resources for it, or even hold a base. Who will ? Simple, the top 5 or 6 or 7 that hold land, have lots of high lvl members AND a crapload of cash.

So, what changes then ? Nothing much. You get a base and some stuff you can make, you spend a LOT of cash on it oc, and in the end, it's still but a bunch of pixels on your screen that might look pretty. And those that don't have it will yet again QQ over the fact that it's hard to get, or unfair or whatever.

People should just play the dam game, try to have some fun along the way, and stop whining over some silly pixels that the devs added for our enjoyment and their wallets.
    90% of the server(s) don't even come to these forums, and of those that do, 99% doesn't even care about something that isn't even there yet.
  • LeLelle - Sanctuary
    LeLelle - Sanctuary Posts: 189 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Getting money in this game isn't easy i have a lvl 90 and if i grind for 2 hrs i would be lucky to walk away with 50k worth of drops. That includes DQ items and coins.
    While I have no reason to doubt your observations, they could be called into question. You should to start recording your drops. Do so in a credible fashion. Compare them against the published drop rates.
    Nope I grind mobs around my lvl around 1k streams. Everyone i know says something is wrong cause even when ppl squad with my it seems like their drop rate drops a lot too.
    In this statement, it is said that the highest level player in the squad affects the drop rate. You did not say if you were the highest, or how far apart the lowest level was from the highest.

My weapon is at my lvl and refined and my skills r as high as i can afford but still pretty high at least lvl 6. Ive had ppl look at my gear and they tell me it isn't my gear.
    No, nor could it be. Gear does not affect drop rate. The strength of your gear may influence the mobs you chose to grind on. Be sure to research your mobs in the pw database, and make sure they are within +2/-2 range of your level.
    Might want to try lv10 skills. The passives at the very least. :S
    let's not get ahead of ourselfes here, maybe he has a mag class with points in str and dex.
    God knows there are many ways to ** up a char in PWI.
    Build does not affect the drop rate. Again, it may influence the mobs you select to grind on.
    Will you ever have any peace with this issue? Settle the matter in a methodical fashion.
    Also, did you mention that you have some +6 refines? Although you did not specifically say so, you may be implying that you have spent real money on this game?
    edited February 2011
    Options
    merchanting ftw

+1b:victory (let me go sell some rep now xd)
    Build does not affect the drop rate

i think they mean that it affects drops/time. if i go kill lvl100 mobs with a lvl1 bow... on my psy it will take hours to kill mobs i would have killed in 20min xd
  • Laranda - Heavens Tear
    Laranda - Heavens Tear Posts: 283 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    i think they mean that it affects drops/time. if i go kill lvl100 mobs with a lvl1 bow... on my psy it will take hours to kill mobs i would have killed in 20min xd

Yup. Killspeed is kinda important to how much one can make in a couple of hours. o.o