Genesis in March..Rofl!

Comments

• Tearle - Dreamweaver
    Tearle - Dreamweaver Posts: 511 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    I personally don't plan on trying the new classes til a month or two after release to avoid lag/ks/annoyance in the new areas so this doesn't bother me too much.

I do find it amusing that this thread has turned into a QQ and QQ about the QQ.

I'm going to switch it up and RR.

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

Ima pirate.
  • X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear
    X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,301 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    I'd rather wait another week for them to iron out bugs and such, then have them release a bug-ridden expansion. They are perfectly within their right to withhold the expac for as long as they deem fit, every other mmo does it.

Who cares if you have to wait another week? I'm sure you have fun doing the same 40 minute instance over and over... b:cute
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    It's pretty obvious they're pushing this back due to FW Phase 4 starting the week the expansion was *supposed* to be released.

As for this expansion not being finished.... The expansion has been live on the CN site for over a month now. b:bye

It's also obvious you're all pretty stupid and gullible.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Nehru - Heavens Tear
    Nehru - Heavens Tear Posts: 104 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    It's nice to finally have an official release date.
    I may even hit level 60 by then. :D
    "It is said that whomsoever the gods wish to destroy, they first make mad. In fact, whomsoever the gods wish to destroy, they first hand the equivilant of a stick with a fizzing fuse and ACME Dynamite Company written on the side. It's more interesting, and doesn't take so long."
    - Terry Pratchett
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    I'd rather wait another week for them to iron out bugs and such, then have them release a bug-ridden expansion. They are perfectly within their right to withhold the expac for as long as they deem fit, every other mmo does it.

Who cares if you have to wait another week? I'm sure you have fun doing the same 40 minute instance over and over... b:cute

Ironing out bugs happened in like November or December on the PW CN Genesis beta test servers lol. If there are any additional bugs it would have been on PWI's end of it, which doesn't take 3 months to iron out.

At this point, it's just skinning the dead horse, then ironing it's insides? Lol.
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
    edited February 2011
    Ironing out bugs happened in like November or December on the PW CN Genesis beta test servers lol. If there are any additional bugs it would have been on PWI's end of it, which doesn't take 3 months to iron out.

At this point, it's just skinning the dead horse, then ironing it's insides? Lol.

More like October and November seeing how it went live on December. Of course if they thought it was still plagued with problems, they wouldn't have it live on their open servers for so long.

It really shows a few things... that PWI is understaffed... unable to make language conversions easily... possibly milking more refining or rep sales before they push it live... and that PWI players, well the 'not-so-bright' ones will make up every good excuse they can think of why it's a good thing they have to wait longer than expected. The last one is really entertaining though.

b:pleased

edit: (watch the next orb sale after expansion is only 30% off and 10* orbs being raised back to $50 or $75)
  • Ratsael - Raging Tide
    Ratsael - Raging Tide Posts: 124 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    The first two have a good point about the lag and glitches. I may try to still play them for a bit, if any problems, I'll go back to my n00bie BM.

I have to agree you, they are most likely almost done with the data. I can see some minor test runs and keep a look out for CB4. I still haven't entered FW yet. Just have 4. 5, and 6 left before open beta. I pray I am able to get in by now otherwise I won't be playing it.
    Friends call me, "RaveR." My enemies call me, "..." b:bye

RaveR_mnant RT
    Asura_Shiva RT
  • Echolight - Dreamweaver
    Echolight - Dreamweaver Posts: 110 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    everyone.. if you are so impatient live in a country where the time is a day in advanced... just so you wont have to wait any longer than one measly DAAAAY EHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEEHHEHEHEHE b:thanks
    edited February 2011
    everyone.. if you are so impatient live in a country where the time is a day in advanced... just so you wont have to wait any longer than one measly DAAAAY EHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEEHHEHEHEHE b:thanks

Or, if you had more than a solitary brain cell, create a pw-cn account and you could have been playing the expansion for over a month now. Oh wait, but that would require assuming impatient people actually have thoughts of their own.
  • Jellytoast - Sanctuary
    Jellytoast - Sanctuary Posts: 1,295 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Of course no one could go without making a thread like this... What's the big deal if it's a week later? Really? No one is perfect. >.>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    jellytoast - Demon Cleric
    Wizzypop - Demon Wizard

"We cannot solve our problems with the same
    thinking we used when we created them." -Albert Einstein
  • anwynd
    anwynd Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    dam how long does it take to translate **** pwe rlly needs to get there **** together all they had to do was translate the ****** thing the original allrdy got most or all the bugs out so wth have you morons been doing all this timeb:angry
    Collector of pet eggs, armor, weapons, fashion, and mountsb:chuckle
  • Vratix - Archosaur
    Vratix - Archosaur Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited February 2011
  • Centetric - Lost City
    Centetric - Lost City Posts: 1,528 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Or, if you had more than a solitary brain cell, create a pw-cn account and you could have been playing the expansion for over a month now. Oh wait, but that would require assuming impatient people actually have thoughts of their own.

since when did you get so mean xD?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Through the darkness light can always emerge, it is only when the unwilling come upon this light that fear takes over. Emerging from this darkness takes more then courage, it takes faith in ones own mind and more importantly in ones own heart. To deny the light is to deny yourself the feeling of true happiness and true peace within your own soul. Denying your own happiness and your own soul is denying all that one has to live for."
    ~RedsRose
  • ZoanoAce - Lost City
    ZoanoAce - Lost City Posts: 469 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    anwynd wrote: »
    dam how long does it take to translate **** pwe rlly needs to get there **** together all they had to do was translate the ****** thing the original allrdy got most or all the bugs out so wth have you morons been doing all this timeb:angry

Yes (^this is QQ, amiritebrah?)
    Exactly, couldn't have said it better myself!b:thanks
    ●Barb - The "natural" leader. Cool and collected, slow to anger, and typically jovial. Swift to act when friends' lives are in danger, and prepared to lay down his life if the situation calls for it.

End of lvling, starting of the unimaginableb:laughb:victoryb:coolb:cool
  • Ratsael - Raging Tide
    Ratsael - Raging Tide Posts: 124 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    since when did you get so mean xD?

b:shocked I hope your joking. lol
    Friends call me, "RaveR." My enemies call me, "..." b:bye

RaveR_mnant RT
    Asura_Shiva RT
  • Vorken - Archosaur
    Vorken - Archosaur Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    I didn't bother to read all the prior pages, so I don't know if anyone posted this, but

Originally the plan was to release of Feb 30th, but someone reminded them that Feb only has 28 days. That is why the date is March 2nd.
  • Evict - Heavens Tear
    Evict - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,301 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    So anyway, can I have an 8 page thread?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dysk is my tasty chimichanga. <3
  • XXKimikoXx - Heavens Tear
    XXKimikoXx - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,569 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    So anyway, can I have an 8 page thread?

Only if you eat all your vegetables
    Thanks for the siggy Dorset
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Once upon a time I had a dirty little secret but then I took it to the dry cleanersb:laugh

-Currently residing in the real world-
  • Littlemerman - Harshlands
    Littlemerman - Harshlands Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Well it's only in march. Guess i can wait an extra few weeks. b:sad
  • Ayainity - Heavens Tear
    Ayainity - Heavens Tear Posts: 114 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    While we wait 200k Likes for FB plz:). x2 drop is nice to start off March I would think..
  • Tulipano - Archosaur
    Tulipano - Archosaur Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    QQ no announcement of a new server b:cry xD
  • Waterfal - Sanctuary
    Waterfal - Sanctuary Posts: 2,723 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Meh.. I already expected end of February. So I don't really mind it's at March... gives me some time to finish all my schoolwork so I don't have to do that while I wanna explore new areas b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvychar for the awesome sig :3

Characters:
    waterfal - lvl 90 demon ferrari veno
    Hazumi_chan - lvl 9x sage seeker
  • WnbTank - Archosaur
    WnbTank - Archosaur Posts: 1,472 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Yea. A truly competent staff would have released an expansion with some kind of blatant error rather than spend another week tweaking it.

You expecting it to lack that blatant error? No, the extra week doesnt mean the expansion works like it should, heck, that would need competent staff... It`s not like nix bleed is still broken from the day Nix was introcuded, like FBs still glitch or one of the other million glitches from the day this game was released, lol.
    Trolling Sid since So Hot :o
  • Evict - Heavens Tear
    Evict - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,301 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    You expecting it to lack that blatant error? No, the extra week doesnt mean the expansion works like it should, heck, that would need competent staff... It`s not like nix bleed is still broken from the day Nix was introcuded, like FBs still glitch or one of the other million glitches from the day this game was released, lol.

So like.. PWChina?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dysk is my tasty chimichanga. <3
  • WnbTank - Archosaur
    WnbTank - Archosaur Posts: 1,472 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    So like.. PWChina?

Wut? PWI has never fixed a single bug, if there are bugs on PWChina, those will be here too. I`d actually expect our staff to break the game while "tweaking" it for us, lol.
    Trolling Sid since So Hot :o
  • YingXiaolong - Raging Tide
    YingXiaolong - Raging Tide Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Well, at least now we have a date. b:chuckle

*back to farming*
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    While we wait 200k Likes for FB plz:). x2 drop is nice to start off March I would think..

But the main question is....

...can a simple sandwich gain 200K likes before PWi can? b:laugh

Someone should make a FB thingy like that. :x
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    I expect it to get delayed again, probably delayed until march 9th.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • PanaBella - Heavens Tear
    PanaBella - Heavens Tear Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    I'm gonna die of excitement and thus it comes later the expansion will be free of bugs and glitches, cuz they take the time to erase them...

somewhere in this post i hid some irony. whoever finds it can keep it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Myrrmidonna - Dreamweaver
    Myrrmidonna - Dreamweaver Posts: 204 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    So it's febuary 31st after all... and the release hour will probably be 25:70 b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    DREAMWEAVER:
    Myrrmidonna, 8x Trickster b:sin
    Eskarinne, 5x Summoner b:cute

It is not the destination that makes the journey worthwhile...