Genesis in March..Rofl!

124»

Comments

• Bollocks - Raging Tide
    Bollocks - Raging Tide Posts: 153 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Trion's p2p game, with excellent costumer support > PWI b:bye
    Aasimar:
    "Bollocks - a guy that will always point out to some1s nonsense and generally indicate contempt for a certain task, subject or opinion. A balancing force and more often then not, a voice of reason around thees parts. There is also paradox in that being his cleric name, as he likes to put it "useless char", while he is one of the best clerics on the server in PvP and PvE imo."
  • Kitamura - Lost City
    Kitamura - Lost City Posts: 253 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    you guys QQ too much, the previous game I played there was a expansion announced for "Late Summer 2006" and we end up getting it in Xmas 2007
    [SIGPIC]100% F2P Assassin[/SIGPIC]
    Overclocked 100% F2P Assassin (1st lvl105 @ 22Nov2010)
  • ManeK - Harshlands
    ManeK - Harshlands Posts: 151 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    LOL @ Kita's post.

But really, people QQ about EVERYTHING.. anyone heard of patience?
    Level 100 Blademaster - Diverse (Harshlands)
    Level 97 Cleric - ManeK (Harshlands)
    Level 91 Wizard - lnnocent (Harshlands)
    Level 86 Archer - AimLow (Harshlands)

May The Force Not Be With You!! b:victoryb:laugh
  • Silest - Sanctuary
    Silest - Sanctuary Posts: 816 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    you guys QQ too much, the previous game I played there was a expansion announced for "Late Summer 2006" and we end up getting it in Xmas 2007

So have I.

And many more MMO's the push things back for god knows why.

I was expecting this and I don't expect March 2nd to be set in stone either.
  • Haza - Heavens Tear
    Haza - Heavens Tear Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    All i want is guild bases..hopefully more to do in game and no lag..maybe..PLZ!!!b:surrender
  • Drazo - Dreamweaver
    Drazo - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,187 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Dear PWE,

The last time I checked, the 2nd of March was not in February.

Yours sincerely, Drazo.
    Non-mule characters:

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]....and Drazomyst.
  • SinfuINature - Harshlands
    SinfuINature - Harshlands Posts: 533 Arc User
    edited February 2011

holly **** look who it is... i just gonna say this that you have waaaaayyyyyy 2 much time on your hands... you have what 7 character all lvl 100+... but i do agree with you about the expasion... stuff comes up so just chill.
  • Tatuaje - Lost City
    Tatuaje - Lost City Posts: 2,780 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    The best part of the new advertisement is that at the end the marketing idtiot disses out Perfect World and tells you to come and play Forsaken World instead.

Hope you all see where the company is looking to focus its true efforts in.
    tatuaje: grinding mobs and zhenning ???
    frankieraye:All right, I admit it, it's a bit retro. lol.
  • LenieClarke - Heavens Tear
    LenieClarke - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,275 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    I'd rather wait another week for them to iron out bugs and such, then have them release a bug-ridden expansion.

congratulations, you get to have it BOTH ways!

and i get a now-official release date that's two or three weeks earlier than i'd been expecting the release to actually ship, myself. they can slip off this date by some time still and not be disappointing me. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Heaven's Tear alts: KenLubin, Sou_Hon, JudyCaraco --- level 5x chars.
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    LOL @ Kita's post.

But really, people QQ about EVERYTHING.. anyone heard of patience?

COME ON, this is PWI, where people Hyper, Oracle, FCC lvl 2 alts, Solo FCC their Sins, have 5.0 squads, etc.

Do you think ANYONE here is patient? I mean... Come on... This is like the definition of impatient.

Edit: Fixed for a lmao typo.
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • _Pale - Sanctuary
    _Pale - Sanctuary Posts: 210 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    I'm kinda happy they delayed it a bit

It shows thay have had a lot of problems with this expansion and that they already know what to fix. First it was to be released in December then Februari en now March. We all know that once the expansion is released, the team that made it will move on to other things and bugs will never be fixed or very very slowly and only in part.
    Everytime the devs decide to "fix "something we have to keep our fingers crossed that we don't get another thing that will mess up the game. At least we get to enjoy the game a bit longer before we get to test the new expansion.
    Most likely we get so many new bugs that are piled on the old ones that it will feel like beta-testing. From past experience I don't think PWI has a problem with releasing an unfinished product, so I think "tweaking"should be read as:
    "We can't get this thing to work properly. Give us some time to at least fix some things so we don't come off as completely incompetent. "
    I'm not there to make you survive in PWI, that's your job
    ** expected fail squad: express rule of thumb "you die by stupidity, you go to town" **
    ~Sanctuary~Cleric/Archer/Veno~Audeamus/Enelysion
  • Hudini - Harshlands
    Hudini - Harshlands Posts: 79 Arc User
    edited February 2011

It shows thay have had a lot of problems with this expansion and that they already know what to fix. First it was to be released in December then Februari en now March. We all know that once the expansion is released, the team that made it will move on to other things and bugs will never be fixed or very very slowly and only in part.
    Everytime the devs decide to "fix "something we have to keep our fingers crossed that we don't get another thing that will mess up the game. At least we get to enjoy the game a bit longer before we get to test the new expansion.
    Most likely we get so many new bugs that are piled on the old ones that it will feel like beta-testing. From past experience I don't think PWI has a problem with releasing an unfinished product, so I think "tweaking"should be read as:
    "We can't get this thing to work properly. Give us some time to at least fix some things so we don't come off as completely incompetent. "

how have you been playing this game for over a year and honestly think that?
  • ResMePls - Heavens Tear
    ResMePls - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,349 Arc User
    edited February 2011

Stop trolling......PWI just realizes it is a better marketing strategy to release it at a later date. It has nothing to do with "tweaks", because PWI never fixes anything anyway,they just put duct tape on it and say "yar it r fixed, now u can haz fun k?"

Not that I have a problem with what they are doingb:bye.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]I know what your thinking.
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    im actually a little relieved its in march

it gives me more time to save up. Im happy
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Kinjeto - Raging Tide
    Kinjeto - Raging Tide Posts: 564 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    +1
    /10chars

//QQBoringPeopleAreBoringButYouGetEntertainedFromSimpleThingsLikeWWuijaBoardsAndFortuneCookies

/Slash Wrists?
    Time won't wake/make you wiser, but it will definitely wound you.
    b i t . l y /
    I was a man of ideas and action, but at the same time a gentleman. -- S a Z T u R
    Subtly is never my strong point, but I like to find the gaps in walls and the cracks in bricks.
    Are you kind of seeing what I'm saying. b:bye
  • Kinjeto - Raging Tide
    Kinjeto - Raging Tide Posts: 564 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Stop trolling......PWI just realizes it is a better
    ->building a better product <- to release it at a later date. It has nothing to do with "tweaks", because PWI does its best to fixe things compared to other versions of the same product anyway,they just put duct tape on it and say "yar it r fixed, now u can haz fun k?"

Fixed.
    Time won't wake/make you wiser, but it will definitely wound you.
    b i t . l y /
    I was a man of ideas and action, but at the same time a gentleman. -- S a Z T u R
    Subtly is never my strong point, but I like to find the gaps in walls and the cracks in bricks.
    Are you kind of seeing what I'm saying. b:bye
  • _Pale - Sanctuary
    edited February 2011
    Stop trolling......PWI just realizes it is a better marketing strategy to release it at a later date. It has nothing to do with "tweaks", because PWI never fixes anything anyway,they just put duct tape on it and say "yar it r fixed, now u can haz fun k?"

You really have 56 posts in one month and call others trolls? Also, some people actually like to play the game instead of just being merchants and they generally do care. You might want to try it
    Fixed.

Thank you
    ** expected fail squad: express rule of thumb "you die by stupidity, you go to town" **
  • ResMePls - Heavens Tear
    ResMePls - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,349 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    You really have 56 posts in one month and call others trolls? Also, some people actually like to play the game instead of just being merchants and they generally do care. You might want to try it

Thank you

Who says I do not play the game??? I have played enough to know how OP wizzies and Barbs areb:surrender.

EDIT:What does me having 56 post have to do with anything???On this forum it is easy to get 100+ post in under a month....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]I know what your thinking.
  • _Fister - Archosaur
    _Fister - Archosaur Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Who cares about the posts ? Its not about posts but @_Pale is right . @ResMePls you said " PWI Never fixed any bugs , well then its a good oporunity for`em to fix how many bugs they could . So chill off for a while only 1 month left .
  • billynormankk
    billynormankk Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Who cares about the posts ? Its not about posts but @_Pale is right . @ResMePls you said " PWI Never fixed any bugs , well then its a good oporunity for`em to fix how many bugs they could . So chill off for a while only 1 month left .

And you actually believe they are fixing bugs....?
  • Samaela - Dreamweaver
    Samaela - Dreamweaver Posts: 426 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Sheeesh. The expansion will come at least we have a date now and to be honest, I'm not surprised February turned into beginning of March.

No matter how many delays I say we'll still get a bunch of new bugs. Anything else would be highly unlikely. At least I'm up for a pleasant surprise if it don't add any new bugs. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Samaela[demon cleric]||Nanimee[mystic]||aquaelle[psychic]
  • _Pale - Sanctuary
    edited February 2011
    Who says I do not play the game???

Core Connect does b:bye
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited February 2011

/facepalm

It was released on schedule on the CN servers.

They're not releasing it here so they can milk money from rep sale and the most likely cause that it was pushed back again is so that Forsaken World CB4 isn't affected.

According to everyone who has been playing Genesis for the past 2 months, it's working fine...
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Xarathox - Dreamweaver
    Xarathox - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,657 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Core Connect does b:bye

Since when has Core Connect actually ****ing worked? b:chuckle
    Some people risk to employ me

Some people live to destroy me

Either way they die
  • Ruxal - Harshlands
    Ruxal - Harshlands Posts: 150 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    /facepalm

It was released on schedule on the CN servers.

They're not releasing it here so they can milk money from rep sale and the most likely cause that it was pushed back again is so that Forsaken World CB4 isn't affected.

According to everyone who has been playing Genesis for the past 2 months, it's working fine...

Nah, pushed back due to "minor localisation".
  • _Pale - Sanctuary
    edited February 2011
    Since when has Core Connect actually ****ing worked? b:chuckle

works pretty well I think, check core connect --> core achievement and you see what people are up to, what their main is ( apparently you're mostly playing assasin more for the last few montsh), what other chars they are leveling up, when they started playing etc.... and that you recently cash shop more, sell gold, buy gold from AH etc...
    I didn't bother to look any further. It gives more info then many people would volunteer to share, but pretty much should be correct info. Bugs that have been reported in the bug report thread don't mention bugs in this kind of info ( the achievement part, except for duels being counted as PVP), but if your info is wrong, you can apparently still send in a ticket

My info seems ok, so does that of anyone else I know.