Oh TW I miss you... Wait, you're back?

Lanyiara - Harshlands
Lanyiara - Harshlands Posts: 271 Arc User
edited January 2011 in General Discussion
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y209/mrmasta/oooo.png

Harshlands just became a playground for TW. this is obviously not the harshlands forum, but this is an interesting developement, whether you are a HL player or not.

Zulu pretty much own HL. Theyre missing 5 territories around Etherblade to Crimson.

For the last few months, resistance to Zulu was pretty much futile and amzingly non-existant. Last week Zulu lost Etherblade to Crimson and it obviously looked bad, but today it just got hairy.

Half the server just decided to jump on them and well, you can see the image.....

Discuss.

Harshlanders can come here :
http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=11859282#post11859282
Post edited by Lanyiara - Harshlands on

Comments

• CandyCorn - Raging Tide
    CandyCorn - Raging Tide Posts: 1,547 Arc User
    edited January 2011

Harshlands just became a playground for TW. this is obviously not the harshlands forum, but this is an interesting developement, whether you are a HL player or not.

Zulu pretty much own HL. Theyre missing 5 territories around Etherblade to Crimson.

For the last few months, resistance to Zulu was pretty much futile and amzingly non-existant. Last week Zulu lost Etherblade to Crimson and it obviously looked bad, but today it just got hairy.

Half the server just decided to jump on them and well, you can see the image.....

Discuss.

I wished people would do that to QQMe
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Move along..move along
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited January 2011

Discuss.

i LOLed at their logo. Too bad the maps not covered with sucha epic logo
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Lutirica - Harshlands
    Lutirica - Harshlands Posts: 1,437 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    There is only a 10% chance for 1 faction to take a land though. 5% for 2 1% for 1
    The highest levels on our server have to hide in one faction to take a land. b:cry
    Fail troll of harshlands
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    HAHAHA

looks like comical germs
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • KuiXing - Harshlands
    KuiXing - Harshlands Posts: 1,084 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Lany, where the hell is TL D:<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I have the best mom ever, she brought me drugs and fruit juice - Reavღ
    Challenge accepted I'm going to go blow up the sun - FanFon
    Those crabs are like the Energizer Bunny, they just keep going and going and going... - Wildsblade
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    edited January 2011
    Lany, where the hell is TL D:<

Off being fail.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I <3 Subtraction.

• Lutirica - Harshlands
    edited January 2011
    the only fail on our server is a leader of an orange colored tw faction.
    Fail troll of harshlands
  • threepointone
    threepointone Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    the only fail on our server is a leader of an orange colored tw faction.

Which is the reason he has control of over half the map.
  • Hanieko - Harshlands
    Hanieko - Harshlands Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    I watched as they were all declared, lol. I was like wtf? o.o Poor Zulu/Crimson.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] I made my own first Signature =D!!!!!
  • Lutirica - Harshlands
    edited January 2011
    Which is the reason he has control of over half the map.

he has control of half the map because of the people that follow his failure. He himself did nothing to take the map. People say he doesnt even play that much. So I say his faction is the one that took the map and he just doesnt even think they are important.
    Fail troll of harshlands
  • Korrok - Harshlands
    Korrok - Harshlands Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Too bad all of these wars are over in 5 minutes or less excepting Crimson and maybe Wodan because they stacked with Crimson.

It was just like this last week, and well, you can see the results by pressing "M."

Lowbie guilds and fake bids do not make TW alive again. :|
  • _UrNightMare - Harshlands
    _UrNightMare - Harshlands Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    yay for r9 sale and +10 orb saleb:victory
  • Renza - Raging Tide
    Renza - Raging Tide Posts: 1,939 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    said my lil bit on the HL thread, still TW will always be fked on this game, which ever guild has the most amount of cash shopers/no lifers will always dominate the map because the TW map doesnt have any functions to make it better, its just "heres a map, now go do wtf ever with it", oh and also "if your guild cant take over a TW map and just get steam rolled, we will ban you! trololol", sounds bout right.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Kantorek: we hope to see the economy in PWI come back "down to earth" if you will."
    *One week later*
    "Frankieraye: Lucky Corals and Platinum Charms are going to be in the Boutique indefinitely."
    *few months later, PWI puts rank8/9 into the CS insanely cheap, raising gold 1mill+*
    edited January 2011
    said my lil bit on the HL thread, still TW will always be fked on this game, which ever guild has the most amount of cash shopers/no lifers will always dominate the map because the TW map doesnt have any functions to make it better, its just "heres a map, now go do wtf ever with it", oh and also "if your guild cant take over a TW map and just get steam rolled, we will ban you! trololol", sounds bout right.
    crimson has more r9 and better geared player than zulu atm cause they marged with ky and they still lossing cause they suck the other day it was 6zulu v12crimson no r9 or heavy cs and it was fair enough till 20 crimsons more showed up
    its not all about gears
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    But how many of those factions are legit TW factions?

Legit as in they have potential numbers, lvl100+ ppl with decent refines and know what they are doing?

Also, how much does Zulu have online during TW?

Another note, no 9:00 battles lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    I watched as they were all declared, lol. I was like wtf? o.o Poor Zulu/Crimson.

Only nubs think all those TWs is a bad thing. Having that many TW only means that the top 3 attacking factions won't be stacked in the same time. Now if all those TWs were happening at once, that's a different story, but that's not the case here.

Trust me, it'll be a lot worse for Zulu if there were only 3 bids.
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    edited January 2011
    But how many of those factions are legit TW factions?

Legit as in they have potential numbers, lvl100+ ppl with decent refines and know what they are doing?

Meh. I don't know about numbers, but all of them are real bids with the exception of U.S.A. and Dark Clan which are fake bids.

Of course...the only stack that has been able to take Zulu so far is Crimson, Mayhem, and WodaN. And even then, only Crimson got land.

Although after last week, Crimson may finally be getting better. Sort of.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I <3 Subtraction.

• Renza - Raging Tide
    Renza - Raging Tide Posts: 1,939 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    crimson has more r9 and better geared player than zulu atm cause they marged with ky and they still lossing cause they suck the other day it was 6zulu v12crimson no r9 or heavy cs and it was fair enough till 20 crimsons more showed up
    its not all about gears

yea, thats true and i know that, problem is, PK and TW are 2 completely different things, TW = zerg/damage

PK can = skill depending on the players

Aslong as the guild has communication during the TW and power behind there weapon and the defense/hp in there armour, more so then the other guild, thats what wins the TW, gear/communication more then skill/communication (more often then not)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Kantorek: we hope to see the economy in PWI come back "down to earth" if you will."
    *One week later*
    "Frankieraye: Lucky Corals and Platinum Charms are going to be in the Boutique indefinitely."
    *few months later, PWI puts rank8/9 into the CS insanely cheap, raising gold 1mill+*
    edited January 2011
    yea, thats true and i know that, problem is, PK and TW are 2 completely different things, TW = zerg/damage

PK can = skill depending on the players

Aslong as the guild has communication during the TW and power behind there weapon and the defense/hp in there armour, more so then the other guild, thats what wins the TW, gear/communication more then skill/communication (more often then not)

zulu>crimson on tw
    zulu>crimson on pk
    nuff said

oh btw it was the first pk fight crimson vs zulu i saw in 4 month i was so used to see harshland vs zulu
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    edited January 2011
    zulu>crimson on tw
    zulu>crimson on pk
    nuff said

oh btw it was the first pk fight crimson vs zulu i saw in 4 month i was so used to see harshland vs zulu

nuff said? Zulu doesn't pk, nuff said. Last time Zulus PK'ed, it was forced by me when I had to go hunt down 3 of their PvE'ers in oht and then they called 3 more just for my BM.
    edited January 2011
    nuff said? Zulu doesn't pk, nuff said. Last time Zulus PK'ed, it was forced by me when I had to go hunt down 3 of their PvE'ers in oht and then they called 3 more just for my BM.
    wow u so pro they needed 6 to get u down? soooo why tw is dead , zulu has 12 wars this weekend and we all know that they will them all go make a faction with 12 like u and u might win tw
    zulu doesnt lose time pvping like they used to do cause when a zulu comes its everyone vs zulu so its pointless 10v1
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    edited January 2011
    wow u so pro they needed 6 to get u down? soooo why tw is dead , zulu has 12 wars this weekend and we all know that they will them all go make a faction with 12 like u and u might win tw
    zulu doesnt lose time pvping like they used to do cause when a zulu comes its everyone vs zulu so its pointless 10v1

I didn't say TW is dead. 12 wars for Zulu is good for them compare to 3. Well, they wanted to take on the server, they are better ready to take on the server. If they are going to wuss out on world PvP, they might as well move to a PvE server since that's for PvE + TW only.
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    You mean the strongest guilds are the ones with the most lands? Wow this system is terrible. We should just remove TW.

People like you just sit around all day complaining about how one guild controls the map while never touching a TT, nirvana, or world boss. If you don't like it then get with your guild and level up and gear up, or shut up.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • LShattered - Heavens Tear
    LShattered - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,365 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    All those TWs doesn't mean fun, are they all top notch guilds with gear similar to your own?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ☆Heavy Armor Venomancer since level 1☆
    Previously known as _Surreal_b:avoid

Sig by me.

[=>theempire.ucoz.com<=]
  • FateMakerr - Heavens Tear
    FateMakerr - Heavens Tear Posts: 953 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    must be nice...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Semi Retired Psychic of Radiance faction//Entering full retirement upon the release of ĠuildẂars2 or an otherwise drastic change in PWI management.
    "Exploiting a glitch is a violation of the ToS under User Conduct:
    (l) Using or exploiting any bugs, errors, or design flaws to obtain unauthorized access to the Service or to gain an unfair advantage over other players"-frankieraye ............guess he changed his mind.
  • AIDS_Virus - Harshlands
    AIDS_Virus - Harshlands Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    he has control of half the map because of the people that follow his failure. He himself did nothing to take the map. People say he doesnt even play that much. So I say his faction is the one that took the map and he just doesnt even think they are important.

Translation: "QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ....Q!

U suk zulu i hate u im rolling an eg so i can shove hypers down its throat and throw massive temper tantrums when someone oneshots me because i dont know what im doing! QQQ! QQ! i hate u and this sever and eoria and baby seals and obama and the color blue, QQQQQQQQQ!"

Seriously? What makes you even think we take anything you say seriously anymore? Roll a server that gives a **** about your consistant whining, moaning, groaning, complaining, and general bishing. It's that, or crawl under your bridge.
    (Possible Response: QQ! I'mma beat you up with my new main which I will stuff with hypers!")
    (Answer: My Main's almost 80...and I took a vacation to Lost City to hunt Yulk. You better catch the hell up.)

On a side note, I'm glad factions have begun to grow a pair. Because of Crimson's victory it seems that they've proven that Zulu CAN be beaten and not just by brute force. It just took the right circumstances, proper planning, and the right coordination. Crimson had it that night.

Now you can argue and QQ that it was because they had a stacked war? Orly? So what was TeamLlama and Omerta's excuses? Or Wodan? THEY had stacked wars....so what's your deal?
    They simply aren't good enough. They can point fingers and QQ all they want, but if they spend as much time as they did working to make their plans and preperations as they did QQing, they COULD beat Zulu.

Expect Zulu to have a hell of a weekend with these stacked wars. Maybe we'll see some more colors.
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    edited January 2011
    On a side note, I'm glad factions have begun to grow a pair. Because of Crimson's victory it seems that they've proven that Zulu CAN be beaten and not just by brute force. It just took the right circumstances, proper planning, and the right coordination. Crimson had it that night.

Now you can argue and QQ that it was because they had a stacked war? Orly? So what was TeamLlama and Omerta's excuses? Or Wodan? THEY had stacked wars....so what's your deal?
    They simply aren't good enough. They can point fingers and QQ all they want, but if they spend as much time as they did working to make their plans and preperations as they did QQing, they COULD beat Zulu.

Expect Zulu to have a hell of a weekend with these stacked wars. Maybe we'll see some more colors.

If those factions actually want Zulu to lose land, they need to stop bidding. You actually think stacked war with those joke factions threatens Zulu in anyway? Kylin fought off TeamLlama, Stalkers and Pilipinas with like 40 people. Those factions simple are not nearly strong enough to be a threat in anyway, and their bids only spread out the factions with decent chance.
    Only nubs think all those TWs is a bad thing. Having that many TW only means that the top 3 attacking factions won't be stacked in the same time. Now if all those TWs were happening at once, that's a different story, but that's not the case here.

Trust me, it'll be a lot worse for Zulu if there were only 3 bids.
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    HT's has 11 bids on Enrage last I check earlier. Majority of those are steamrolls, soooo....

My guess is that majority of those on HL that bidded are steamrolls, but I am not familiar with HL's TW scene. b:surrender

Point is, if the top TW faction is getting massively ganked by factions, doesn't really mean that anything drastic will happen. Maybe 1 land loss, to only be earned back in a week.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    edited January 2011
    Only means something if all TWs happen at once.