2»

Comments

• TrueJustice - Harshlands
    TrueJustice - Harshlands Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    zulu>crimson on tw
    zulu>crimson on pk
    nuff said

oh btw it was the first pk fight crimson vs zulu i saw in 4 month i was so used to see harshland vs zulu

Posts like that make no sense and just prove your ignorance....
    Nobody gets better just because he changes guild.
    The faction name above your head doesn't say if you are good/bad in pvp.
    If zulus join crimson they lose all pvp skills and suck? Think about it....
    Btw your favourite guild contains ex-KDs, ex-Kylins and ex-Crimsons.
    What now? Shattered your little world? -_ - Zulu is just a name.

zulu = rpk guild which only wants people with enough coins/$.
    There is only a handful zulus who pvp on a daily basis.
    80-90% of them I never see outside safezone.... they pvp for TW only. Their motto: be rich or get out.
    What do you think will happen if zulu has the full map and there are no more fun TWs?
    You think people will stay in zulu because they like the atmosphere?
    Or they get bored, make new 1-month-rpk guilds, zulu loses power and map changes?

crimson = non rpk guild which used to recruit people with normal (+2 or 3 refinements) gears if they know their class and behave in guild.
    Pro: They've tried to be more familiy like.
    Contra: Bad if you wanna win against a guild like zulu who only recruits $.

And that's why zulu wins if even numbers. Not because they are 500% better in pvp.
    I'm not ignoring the fact zulu has great TW experience coz it's a reason they win too.
    Both guilds have good/bad players, friendly/mean persons.
    Unlike you, I'm not saying "guild A sucks, guild B is much better".

Back then when you killed a zulu 1v1, he came back with 2-3 people to take revenge.
    But nowadays all I hear is Zulu: "Q_Q crimsons can't stop ganking"
    Common scenario:
    3 Crimsons kill 1 Zulu --> 5 Zulus kill 3 Crimsons --> 10 Crimsons kill the 5 Zulus
    --> Zulus in safezone: "ganking bishes, you lose if even numbers"
    Why don't Zulus call more people for pvp then? Because they can't. Maybe offline, in instances or just not interested.
    Can't handle unfair pk? Leave your rpk guild =s

And VICE VERSA. I'm not saying Crimsons never hug safezone.
    Yes, they team up with other guilds to kill Zulus, but that's why Zulu never made allies and they are hated by multiple guilds.
    I'm sick of this hypocrisy, it's like back then Kingdom vs Kylin. History repeats.
  • Korrok - Harshlands
    Korrok - Harshlands Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Posts like that make no sense and just prove your ignorance....
    Nobody gets better just because he changes guild.
    The faction name above your head doesn't say if you are good/bad in pvp.
    If zulus join crimson they lose all pvp skills and suck? Think about it....
    Btw your favourite guild contains ex-KDs, ex-Kylins and ex-Crimsons.
    What now? Shattered your little world? -_ - Zulu is just a name.

zulu = rpk guild which only wants people with enough coins/$.
    There is only a handful zulus who pvp on a daily basis.
    80-90% of them I never see outside safezone.... they pvp for TW only. Their motto: be rich or get out.
    What do you think will happen if zulu has the full map and there are no more fun TWs?
    You think people will stay in zulu because they like the atmosphere?
    Or they get bored, make new 1-month-rpk guilds, zulu loses power and map changes?

crimson = non rpk guild which used to recruit people with normal (+2 or 3 refinements) gears if they know their class and behave in guild.
    Pro: They've tried to be more familiy like.
    Contra: Bad if you wanna win against a guild like zulu who only recruits $.

And that's why zulu wins if even numbers. Not because they are 500% better in pvp.
    I'm not ignoring the fact zulu has great TW experience coz it's a reason they win too.
    Both guilds have good/bad players, friendly/mean persons.
    Unlike you, I'm not saying "guild A sucks, guild B is much better".

Back then when you killed a zulu 1v1, he came back with 2-3 people to take revenge.
    But nowadays all I hear is Zulu: "Q_Q crimsons can't stop ganking"
    Common scenario:
    3 Crimsons kill 1 Zulu --> 5 Zulus kill 3 Crimsons --> 10 Crimsons kill the 5 Zulus
    --> Zulus in safezone: "ganking bishes, you lose if even numbers"
    Why don't Zulus call more people for pvp then? Because they can't. Maybe offline, in instances or just not interested.
    Can't handle unfair pk? Leave your rpk guild =s

And VICE VERSA. I'm not saying Crimsons never hug safezone.
    Yes, they team up with other guilds to kill Zulus, but that's why Zulu never made allies and they are hated by multiple guilds.
    I'm sick of this hypocrisy, it's like back then Kingdom vs Kylin. History repeats.

Yes, Zulu only wants cash... which is why you guys have roughly 3 times as many r9's as they do.

Yeah, Crimson's not RPK, which is why they put a guild on their "FTK list" with 4 active members... 2 7x and 2 9x, all of whom are white name.

You wanna talk about hypocrisy, look at yourselves first.
  • Diverse - Harshlands
    Diverse - Harshlands Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Only nubs think all those TWs is a bad thing. Having that many TW only means that the top 3 attacking factions won't be stacked in the same time. Now if all those TWs were happening at once, that's a different story, but that's not the case here.

Trust me, it'll be a lot worse for Zulu if there were only 3 bids.

Quoted for truth!

go okeano gooo! :)
  • Diverse - Harshlands
    Diverse - Harshlands Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Who gives a ****?

if you wanna pk, go join a rpk fac, if you get killed by someone and QQ about their OP gear.. think back to the number of 3x-7x people you killed with less than 'decent' gear and imagine how they felt.. or just QQ more
  • TrueJustice - Harshlands
    TrueJustice - Harshlands Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Yes, Zulu only wants cash... which is why you guys have roughly 3 times as many r9's as they do.

Yeah, Crimson's not RPK, which is why they put a guild on their "FTK list" with 4 active members... 2 7x and 2 9x, all of whom are white name.

You wanna talk about hypocrisy, look at yourselves first.

What?

You really misunderstood me.
    It's not like crimson has only bad geared players. Of course they don't say No to cash shoppers, but they also recruit players with "bad/normal" gears if they are loyal and active. While zulu says No to those players (usually). And I think it's an important fact....
    3x more rank9 players? r9 ring does not make you dangerous, it's the full set. I know only 4 or 5 people in crimson with a full set. So only 2 zulus have rank9? Funny... how many zulus have +10 weapons? o.o

Bad bad crimson, they added a guild with 4 members on ftk.
    About which guild are you talking? I guess it was for a reason.
    It's not hypocrisy coz I did not add them, did I?
    Talk to their leader and he might remove them from list.
  • Korrok - Harshlands
    edited January 2011
    What?

You really misunderstood me.
    It's not like crimson has only bad geared players. Of course they don't say No to cash shoppers, but they also recruit players with "bad/normal" gears if they are loyal and active. While zulu says No to those players (usually). And I think it's an important fact....
    3x more rank9 players? r9 ring does not make you dangerous, it's the full set. I know only 4 or 5 people in crimson with a full set. So only 2 zulus have rank9? Funny... how many zulus have +10 weapons? o.o

Bad bad crimson, they added a guild with 4 members on ftk.
    About which guild are you talking? I guess it was for a reason.
    It's not hypocrisy coz I did not add them, did I?
    Talk to their leader and he might remove them from list.

Zulu doesn't just accept uber geared players. Outside of a few members, there's a lot of people in Zulu with average or below gear. Just as many as Crimson, I'd wager. It's not like Zulu is the only guild bringing +10 weapons to TW, and conversely it's not like Crimson is the only guild bringing +2 rank 8's to TW lol

As for the FTK list, I'm just saying it's hypocritical of any faction to claim NOT to be RPK and then pick and choose factions it's ok to kill.

It was stupid when KD and Kylin did it, and it's stupid when Crimson does it. I'm not whining about being FTK for Crimson, as I actually like the challenge, but I just view that whole system as bunk.
  • OmegaToth - Harshlands
    OmegaToth - Harshlands Posts: 156 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    u have any idea how a guild gets on crimsons ftk list? lemme answer for u : no u dont. inform urself first before starting yapping like a whelp. failtrollisfaill b:bye b:bye
  • Korrok - Harshlands
    edited January 2011
    u have any idea how a guild gets on crimsons ftk list? lemme answer for u : no u dont. inform urself first before starting yapping like a whelp. failtrollisfaill b:bye b:bye

That's pretty much my point: they claim to to RPK, then one day start ganking a guild and when the guild asks why just gets "ur ftk" as an answer.

So yeah, forgive me for seeing that as just a ***** way of RPKing.
  • OmegaToth - Harshlands
    edited January 2011
    ok ok fine lemme help u a bit .. to get on crimsons ftk list the guild a) showed multiple aggressions towards crimson by attacking their members b) the guilds officers were asked if their guild is rpk. this was SSed and shown to Crimson lead to approve.

now show me wheres the hypocrisity here.
  • OmegaToth - Harshlands
    edited January 2011
    So yeah, forgive me for seeing that as just a ***** way of RPKing.

i forgive you
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    he has control of half the map because of the people that follow his failure. He himself did nothing to take the map. People say he doesnt even play that much. So I say his faction is the one that took the map and he just doesnt even think they are important.

Hello everyone, I'd like to introduce you to Harshland's troll.

She doesn't really do anything expect hate Zulu and claim she could plan the best TW strategy ever/PK 15 Zulu without even blinking/inspire a server to gank Zulu with some Braveheart-like speech. Just ignore it and it'll go away. If you keep talking to it then it'll turn it's text color blue and hurt your eyes.

Also:

TUNNEL SNAKES RULE!!!
    b:cool
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    FUNNEL CAKES RULE!!! b:cool

Fixed.

Anyway, yeah...guys, please don't reply to the stupidity abyss. It always talks back. Always.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Sirrobert - Dreamweaver
    Sirrobert - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,395 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    This picture always makes me smile to:
    http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/5797/20101105074520.png
    9 out of 10 voices in my head say I'm not crazy... the 10th is singing the music of tetris
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    I think TW should be held every 3 days. Bidding on the 4th. Rotate through the week.
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    wow... those mostly appear to be genuine bids.

On LC Essence is getting trolled with fake bids. Our primary adversaries have figured out how to make sure the factions they want to triple attack get the same time slot by using fake bids... Oh well, it's more fun for us that way.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • DaKillanator - Raging Tide
    DaKillanator - Raging Tide Posts: 2,965 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    hmm, i may have to start playing my sin from HL again b:avoid