No Billing Activation code sent to Email?

Options
MindBlasterr - Archosaur
MindBlasterr - Archosaur Posts: 5 Arc User
edited July 2013 in Cash Shop Huddle
I have tried for a week every day pushing the send activation code to verify my email or what not and as of yet have recieved no email or response that will allow me to just log in and activate my card to get some some Zen. I know my email is correctly entered, and I even went as far as to send two emails to billing with the subject "Activication Code," but still...no response.b:cryupon reading the back of the card I see I am still required to wait for some mystical Activation Code that simply doesn't exist. Does PWI even want my money? b:cry
Post edited by MindBlasterr - Archosaur on

Comments

• ozimov
    ozimov Posts: 199 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    First try to clear your cache and cookies in your web browser, or test using a different browser.

Going to move this thread to the huddle*
  • shnuggles
    shnuggles Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    I have tried for a week every day pushing the send activation code to verify my email or what not and as of yet have recieved no email or response that will allow me to just log in and activate my card to get some some Zen. I know my email is correctly entered, and I even went as far as to send two emails to billing with the subject "Activication Code," but still...no response.b:cryupon reading the back of the card I see I am still required to wait for some mystical Activation Code that simply doesn't exist. Does PWI even want my money? b:cry

That button only works once so if you clicked that button at any time since you registered the account, the email is sent only once. Please submit a ticket to the billing department and we can assist you from there.
    -Your friendly neighborhood Shnuggs-
    [PWE Billing]
    Perfect World Entertainment Customer Support System

"Any man worth his salt will stick up for what he believes right, but it takes a slightly better man to acknowledge instantly and without reservation that he is in error."
    -Andrew Jackson

Shnuggles [Shh-nugg-ulls]
    -proper noun
    1. He who turns negativity into giddiness.
    2. Has an IRL cat that plays fetch b:victory
  • MindBlasterr - Archosaur
    MindBlasterr - Archosaur Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Thanks both of you i got the email and am happily running around on my panther with platinum charms :D

***** five star assistance
  • ChaosAdrias - Archosaur
    ChaosAdrias - Archosaur Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    I'm having the same problem too, i tryed using a diffrent browser and it didnt work. is there any other way to have an activation code?
  • MysticXxX - Dreamweaver
    MysticXxX - Dreamweaver Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Hello i am having the same problem my activation code for zen will not send to my email so i emailed the billing site and its been 3 days...still no answer
  • davy93
    davy93 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    yeah im having the same problem, its been 2 days, and i have contacted the billing department and got my ticket, but nothing after that b:angry
  • soliddesire
    soliddesire Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    i clicked the button to send the activation code to my email but i cant remember my email password b:cry so i sent in a ticket to change my email but how am i supposed to know when u guys respond to my ticket when u send the reply to my email b:angry omg the wait is frustrating pmz help me GMs.
  • lexterlouie
    lexterlouie Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Hi, I'm also have the same problem.... Still no ACTIVATION CODE sent in my Email ADDRESS.. Please sen my Activation Code so I can LOAD UP LOTS OF LOADS on my Newly Created Account !!! please b:thanks
  • brisingr420
    brisingr420 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Yeah this is RIDICULOUS!! I'm having the same problem. Pushed the send activation code button, waited days, sent emails and tickets, waited for days. Still no reply. What kind of business are they running over there? DO THEY NOT WANT MY MONEY!?!?!?! Like COME ON!! What else can I do?
  • pfydodcat
    pfydodcat Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    Same problem here. This is the part where they *actually make money* on the game; if they can't collect funds well, it will not last long.
  • Sizzer - Raging Tide
    Sizzer - Raging Tide Posts: 2,387 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    DON'T NECRO ! If u have any billing related issue Submit a Ticket.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dream a dream of a life so new, One brimming with potential,
    Of starting again, leaving all behind, Only happiness is essential. b:victory
    Thanks Silvy for the siggy, You are the best ! b:kiss