About WBs, about QQmes

maeree
maeree Posts: 33 Arc User
edited January 2011 in Tideswell (East)
Like anyone pilferers? And how name what QQme members do on WB on PvE server. They use opportunities of pve server (as blue nicks, some QQme members never were in pk mode) and with it plays with pvp server logic. But they forget on pvp server they’ll punish for each form of un-adequate behavior. (But what possible say about guild collected dregs of society (on 90-95%)).
So.
Disturb QQme actions on WBs the other players’ rights to play or not?
How long we will tolerance with base acts which for QQme are standards?
All’d know when to stop. If QQme wont respect other players time and dollars, ok. Is it ok don’t take QQme members for anything as Nirvana, BH, TT, and leave if QQme in squard?

Qui seme le vent recolte la tempete.
Post edited by maeree on

Comments

• TruthWarren - Raging Tide
    TruthWarren - Raging Tide Posts: 1,028 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    ...what?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

iwotm8?
  • TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide
    TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide Posts: 1,946 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Eh just because their director and a few others are some of the lamest ppl I saw it doesn't mean that all are like that,some are very nice ppl...I hate generalizing,I like over half the ppl in QQme.
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • Spell_Caster - Raging Tide
    Spell_Caster - Raging Tide Posts: 2,216 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Eh just because their director and a few others are some of the lamest ppl I saw it doesn't mean that all are like that,some are very nice ppl...I hate generalizing,I like over half the ppl in QQme.

No red text, Pimpy...? I am disappointed. b:chuckle

Our director is Pro, what are u talking about? The lame word...might be used to flame this tread so all I can say is that you might be over-reacting a bit due to an excess of Zeal.

QQme is the greatest and mot helpful faction I have ever been into.
    If someone hates you for no reason, then give that **** a reason!b:chuckle
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Your mom
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • IWinNQ - Raging Tide
    IWinNQ - Raging Tide Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Infamuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
  • Epros - Raging Tide
    Epros - Raging Tide Posts: 1,720 Arc User
    edited January 2011

No red text, Pimpy...? I am disappointed. b:chuckle

Our director is Pro, what are u talking about? The lame word...might be used to flame this tread so all I can say is that you might be over-reacting a bit due to an excess of Zeal.

QQme is the greatest and mot helpful faction I have ever been into.

might be the most helpful faction YOU know, but try being one of the nonfactors in QQme. you get ignored 24/7
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • chaoticshelly
    chaoticshelly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Yoda, is that you? I'm so confused...
  • BeingHope - Raging Tide
    BeingHope - Raging Tide Posts: 1,869 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Okay, I got this.
    I can translate anything
    b:cool
    maeree wrote: »
    Like anyone pilferers? And how name what QQme members do on WB on PvE server.

He's asking who's stealing.
    And that QQme members are stealing WB on a PvE server.
    So he answered his own question.

They use opportunities of pve server (as blue nicks, some QQme members never were in pk mode) and with it plays with pvp server logic.

He's saying we do things that PvP servers do...
    (Last time I checked, wasn't Raging Tide part of PWI.....)

But they forget on pvp server they punish for each form of un-adequate behavior. (But what possible say about guild collected dregs of society (on 90-95%)).

On PvP servers, they "punish" un-adequate behavior.
    So QQme dominating tourny, WB, etc is un-adequate behavior.
    Oh, and that 180-190 members of QQme are dregs, which is the lowest, the most disgusting, the least desirable piece, of society.

So.
    Disturb QQme actions on WBs the other players rights to play or not?

Should people disturb QQme members while they are doing WB, because not being able to kill WB is taking away player rights.
    How long we will tolerance with base acts which for QQme are standards?

Got to admit this one is kind of true, but that WB, tourny, etc. are standards to QQme.
    And how long will people stand up for it until they get pissed off and start rebelling.

Alld know when to stop. If QQme wont respect other players time and dollars, ok. Is it ok dont take QQme members for anything as Nirvana, BH, TT, and leave if QQme in squard?

Of course, QQme doesn't respect peoples' time and money because we kill WB.
    So people must stop taking QQme to Nirvana, BH, TT.
    And if even 1 QQme is in squad, they are a villain and to leave the squad.

Thats it for Hope's translation of the day!
    Oh but one last thing:

Qui seme le vent recolte la tempete.

By this, its an interesting phrase.
    He says we are sowing the wind, which could stand for WB, tourny, etc.
    So the easy way of life for us QQme members.

But that we are sowing ourselves up for a storm.
    So... that pretty much means we do things the easy way and don't stop, and we get a rebellion.

Oh, here's something for you hun,

Vous avez besoin d'un mieux traducteur
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Hiatus from April 2011
  • Nadis - Sanctuary
    Nadis - Sanctuary Posts: 430 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    I'm even more confused then I was before.. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited January 2011
    Dude that guy had more ' than anybody ever I swear.
    Had to re-edit that a billion times to cut them all out from his posts I swear...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Hiatus from April 2011
  • Spell_Caster - Raging Tide
    Spell_Caster - Raging Tide Posts: 2,216 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    might be the most helpful faction YOU know, but try being one of the nonfactors in QQme. you get ignored 24/7

Bastilla, I do not remember 1 time when I personally asked for your help and u did offer to help me.

I dont see the so called "non-factors" complaining on the Official Forums that they have a hard like in QQme.
    If someone hates you for no reason, then give that **** a reason!b:chuckle
  • Epros - Raging Tide
    edited January 2011
    Bastilla, I do not remember 1 time when I personally asked for your help and u did offer to help me.

I dont see the so called "non-factors" complaining on the Official Forums that they have a hard like in QQme.

why would such a factorly person want the help of suck a noob assassin?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited January 2011
    might be the most helpful faction YOU know, but try being someone who sits around complaining and waiting for people to do stuff for him

Fixed b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Dancing_eyes - Raging Tide
    Dancing_eyes - Raging Tide Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Inexperienced player in COA will go "QQ you KS-ed my COA boss".

Barbs have flesh ream, genies have alphamale skill, pets have roar skill, these skills exist to steal or obtain aggro.

Monsters have no ownership whatsoever, there is no such thing as a KS-ingame that is an offence, its either the strongest DD squad wins it, or a barb,etc flesh reams it well and brings the mob away and positions it well.

Bantonessa the R9 cleric, cried like a baby when they lost a WB cos they don't know how its aggro system works. Their archer Zuxxes even said "I will take a video and report you". Is this how Vicious rolls? Its merely fighting over a monster in the game, all within rules and terms of service. Someone of Bantonessa's calibre, Rank9 and generically knows his stuff, should be able to survive on a PvE server right?

If u say dancing is a nab or a rat, you got beaten by a nab/rat at a simple boss, what are you? Makes me wonder if Bantonessa ever survived on a PvP server before.

Play the game, and stop whining. Only know how to QQ when you are beaten by a poor, skillful player.

The ceasefire on outside game issues is still on, if interested, its only within the game the battle is ongoing, unfortunately some people look at rivalry in the game as....i don't know what its called, wasting people's time and money?
  • TruthWarren - Raging Tide
    TruthWarren - Raging Tide Posts: 1,028 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Makes me wonder if Bantonessa ever survived on a PvP server before.

No. Why do you think people are here?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

iwotm8?
  • v1lead
    v1lead Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    damiideteuq
    Post edited by v1lead on
  • Epros - Raging Tide
    edited January 2011
    Fixed b:victory

i did everything on my own rawrgh. though i do know a good number of QQme's follow the mentality of your "fixed" post
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited January 2011
    v1lead wrote: »
    In one TW QQme video someone say ''Fight for your honor''. What honor do u have? dancing_kid b:shutup
    Talks about honor

Posting on an alt
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • fuzzywuzz
    fuzzywuzz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Monsters have no ownership whatsoever, there is no such thing as a KS-ingame that is an offence...

...Only know how to QQ when you are beaten by a poor, skillful player.

From what Fuzzy can see, it has nothing to do with KS'ing or QQ'ing.

The original poster seems to be complaining that there is a small handful of people that run around killing every world boss on the map each and every day. Every 24hr cycle.

Fuzzy has no care, no axe to grind, no proof, or no interest about what faction they are from but it does seem to be a trend.

3-4 months ago, WB's were dying all the time, however, there was always one or two that could be found in different spots of the map. Some, such as Shadow Doll, are easy to the point being silly. Others, such as Sonic Oppressor or Poleaxe, not so much.

However, today, there isn't a single WB to be found.

Yes, Fuzzy knows, it is a pve server. Yes, people are free to do and farm what they want.

But for the same 6'ish aps players to be constantly farming every WB on the map every 24hrs does take away from other factions. There are many factions on the server who would love the opportunity to work as an entire team to try their hand at a WB. For some from QQme, or Vicious, or whomever it may simply be a walk in the park. For a faction of 8x it might be a full team/faction event.

While it is easy for the OP aps to farm the WB's, and while it is a pve server, it doesn't necessarily mean it isn't detracting from the game play of others for the same very few to do it each and every day.
    [SIGPIC]Need to talk to Fuzzy?[/SIGPIC]
    Sig by NowItsAwn
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited January 2011
    Money doesn't grow on trees.

As sad as it is, in PWI the ability to generate coins for oneself is a huge priority, especially evidenced by recent cash shop sales, now how these people get it is up to them.

But the fact is that WBs give good coin rewards (In the forms of gems and chrono pages) and as such the people with the power to bring in that income for themselves will take advantage of it.

And no one is ruling out the "non-OP" people.

I bet that if a bunch of people from QQme showed up at a world boss with 5 people with 5.0 aps and a cleric, and a smaller guild, i.e Vertu, Varden, Whoever the smaller guilds are these days, showed up with 30+ people, then I'm pretty sure they would be able to take the boss.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Epros - Raging Tide
    edited January 2011
    FuzzyWuzz wrote: »
    From what Fuzzy can see, it has nothing to do with KS'ing or QQ'ing.

The original poster seems to be complaining that there is a small handful of people that run around killing every world boss on the map each and every day. Every 24hr cycle.

Fuzzy has no care, no axe to grind, no proof, or no interest about what faction they are from but it does seem to be a trend.

3-4 months ago, WB's were dying all the time, however, there was always one or two that could be found in different spots of the map. Some, such as Shadow Doll, are easy to the point being silly. Others, such as Sonic Oppressor or Poleaxe, not so much.

However, today, there isn't a single WB to be found.

Yes, Fuzzy knows, it is a pve server. Yes, people are free to do and farm what they want.

But for the same 6'ish aps players to be constantly farming every WB on the map every 24hrs does take away from other factions. There are many factions on the server who would love the opportunity to work as an entire team to try their hand at a WB. For some from QQme, or Vicious, or whomever it may simply be a walk in the park. For a faction of 8x it might be a full team/faction event.

While it is easy for the OP aps to farm the WB's, and while it is a pve server, it doesn't necessarily mean it isn't detracting from the game play of others for the same very few to do it each and every day.

the official complaint fuzzy, was that certain QQme members took aggro of a WB near death, and reset its HP in order to farm its drops for themselves. or that other certain QQme members suicided themselves to cenminator to try and keep vicious from killing it. it isnt that they are killing the WB's thats the problem, its the methods they are using to stop others from killing
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Marielle - Raging Tide
    Marielle - Raging Tide Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    I don’t think I have moral law to judge… but I know Bantonesa as very nice and helpful cleric (for this class it’s a rare). And she right with her logic in WC. Similar machinations’re very dirty.

And ty God, we dont see anymore de's pet near AH.
  • Nadis - Sanctuary
    edited January 2011

Barbs have flesh ream, genies have alphamale skill, pets have roar skill, these skills exist to steal or obtain aggro.

Monsters have no ownership whatsoever, there is no such thing as a KS-ingame that is an offence, its either the strongest DD squad wins it, or a barb,etc flesh reams it well and brings the mob away and positions it well.

Making competition on a WB and racing for the kill is allowed, its not against the rules and on a pvp server its done often yes. Resetting a WB at near death is considered as bad as pulling a WB to a city.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Man - Raging Tide
    Man - Raging Tide Posts: 1,410 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    b:chuckle all this makes me miss veritas
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Blunnon - Raging Tide
    Blunnon - Raging Tide Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Pro posts.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Boogiepanda - Raging Tide
    Boogiepanda - Raging Tide Posts: 4,682 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Suiciding at WBs to reset. Sounds legit enough.
  • TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide
    TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide Posts: 1,946 Arc User
    edited January 2011

Bantonessa the R9 cleric, cried like a baby when they lost a WB cos they don't know how its aggro system works. Their archer Zuxxes even said "I will take a video and report you". Is this how Vicious rolls? Its merely fighting over a monster in the game, all within rules and terms of service. Someone of Bantonessa's calibre, Rank9 and generically knows his stuff, should be able to survive on a PvE server right?

If u say dancing is a nab or a rat, you got beaten by a nab/rat at a simple boss, what are you? Makes me wonder if Bantonessa ever survived on a PvP server before.

Play the game, and stop whining. Only know how to QQ when you are beaten by a poor, skillful player.

The ceasefire on outside game issues is still on, if interested, its only within the game the battle is ongoing, unfortunately some people look at rivalry in the game as....i don't know what its called, wasting people's time and money?

As usual,pretty & legit words made to show your knowledge about PWI to ppl while trying to avoid the main subject a.k.a. you & your gang trying to just prevent others from not doing it,like the cenminator suicide mission since I wasn't at the others.

Now,I'm one that's actually loving this. It makes the server feel more alive & competitive so don't stop & keep doing it ! Looks like I'll be more active here till FW's out b:laugh,too much LoL lately b:surrender
    It's all about LoL,yo.
    edited January 2011
    People still arguing here?
    *sigh*

Wait, so, that means people were purposely resetting???
    O.O........... but that's................

:S Can't people just talk over this maturely and get this issue resolved?
    All the name calling and attempt flaming is just lame.
    b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Hiatus from April 2011
  • Nadis - Sanctuary
    edited January 2011

All the name calling and attempt flaming is just lame.
    b:surrender

Best thing anyone has said on this thread so far. b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • XxZavxX - Raging Tide
    XxZavxX - Raging Tide Posts: 603 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    While reading about the butthurt some Vicious members received over missing opportunities to gain perfect shards and chrono pages, I have come to the conclusion that somebody needs to shove a sock in their pieholes to cease this candy **** whining.

Where's the wAhmbulance?