About WBs, about QQmes

Comments

• Lez - Raging Tide
    Lez - Raging Tide Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    As far as i heard QQme and Vicious had a deal of "FAIR PLAY", and stealing world bosses resetting it at near death like Dancing_eyes (QQme member) did is far from that.....

just my 2 cents
  • Aasimar - Raging Tide
    Aasimar - Raging Tide Posts: 200 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    I was not there for the incident, but I heard people talk about it.
    I did read this thread and will offer what I c as a solution to any future dispute of a sorts.

But fist let me address the person who all started it by commenting on his post.
    Inexperienced player in COA will go "QQ you KS-ed my COA boss".

Barbs have flesh ream, genies have alphamale skill, pets have roar skill, these skills exist to steal or obtain aggro.
    Monsters have no ownership whatsoever, there is no such thing as a KS-ingame that is an offence, its either the strongest DD squad wins it, or a barb,etc flesh reams it well and brings the mob away and positions it well.
    Stealing means illegal taking of another persons property without that persons freely given consent. Stealing implies ownership. ijs.
    Suggest you chose your words more carefully. I guessed what you point was here and in a sense I can understand it.
    Bantonessa the R9 cleric, cried like a baby when they lost a WB cos they don't know how its aggro system works. Their archer Zuxxes even said "I will take a video and report you". Is this how Vicious rolls? Its merely fighting over a monster in the game, all within rules and terms of service. Someone of Bantonessa's calibre, Rank9 and generically knows his stuff, should be able to survive on a PvE server right?
    If u say dancing is a nab or a rat, you got beaten by a nab/rat at a simple boss, what are you? Makes me wonder if Bantonessa ever survived on a PvP server before.
    What is really bothering you here? r9? You trying to prove you r better then Banot in some way? Competing in a video game again? (all rhetorical questions)

You, my friend, are a PWI-RT Don Chisciotte always in a search of a new windmill to fight.

Play the game, and stop whining. Only know how to QQ when you are beaten by a poor, skillful player.

You do not know the fist thing about poverty. You r siting in a comfy home full of electrical appliances, hooked up with an internet connection, clearly having enough time to waste on a video game and trying to convince us how you r the poor guy we should feel sorry for.. uh, QQ, poor dancing. Some perverse Robin Hood routine you trying to sell here? Forgot Robin was taking from the reach and giving to the poor, not keeping for himself yo. Not to mention he was the rich guy of his age.
    The only "poverty" I'm noticing around you is lack of social skill. Sorry for braking it down to you like this.

Ever seen a starving chilled or a man dieing because he can afford his meds...? I have, and that, my friend, what poverty is. Your nowhere near it.

And please do try to comment on this with some trivial argument on how you had to farm your gear and some other dude just charged zen for the same thing so I can slam dunk my case with:
    work = no free time = credit card
    no work = a lot of free time = playing the game a lot a.k.a. game farming

nothing wrong with ether of those...rest my case.
    The ceasefire on outside game issues is still on, if interested, its only within the game the battle is ongoing, unfortunately some people look at rivalry in the game as....i don't know what its called, wasting people's time and money?

Now now...
    Because the Machiavellian approach to this game - where end always justifies the means - that you r practicing and trying to mask as "competition" is only that, an attempt. The truth is, you are just feeding on other people good will not to retaliate on your provocations.

I didn't come here to lecture you oh how to live your life. Do whatever you thing is right. However I'll point out this: Imagine what would happen if people around you would to suddenly drop their moral bounders and go down your path of dealing with things?
    Where do you think that would leave you? Do you think you r up to the task of battling you own copy and, by all likelihood, one with a "bigger stick"?

Like I said, you r fighting with a windmill Don Chisciotte. No1 is competing with you. Besides, this game has implemented competitve instances - turnamet for example. That is your "competitive" playground - go compete as much as you like.
    Did you get by now how much your arguments are of target?
    Oh, and lets not confuse some1 wanting to do thing properly with being competitive, shall we.

Hope you find your sense of accomplishment that you r so eagerly looking for around here.
    Might I suggest some RL volunteer work. Just a suggestion from personal experience.

Moving along, now, my proposal to solving this "problem".
    Suggest all faction leaders agree on few ground rules and hardcode those in their faction charters.. I don't c any big obstetrical here, we a civilized enough to actually get it done by the end of the week.

Rule proposal:
    If some1 else is killing a WB's, one goes looking for another one. <-could not be more simple.

Enforcing the rule:
    On factions lvl and as faction leaders you threat offenders as you would for any offense - 3 strike rule, probation, kick or whatever other in faction system you got.
    On a server lvl, we as factions condemn that behavior, educate and direct new people how to respect others ingame experience if they them selves want to be respected.

It really comes down to creating a healthy in game environment for every1 on the server.
    As far as the competition goes, like I point out to Don Chisciotte up there, this game has many instances with that on mind. No need to ruin game play for others outsider those specific instances.
  • Epros - Raging Tide
    Epros - Raging Tide Posts: 1,720 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Rule proposal:
    If some1 else is killing a WB's, one goes looking for another one. <-could not be more simple.

Enforcing the rule:
    On factions lvl and as faction leaders you threat offenders as you would for any offense - 3 strike rule, probation, kick or whatever other in faction system you got.
    On a server lvl, we as factions condemn that behavior, educate and direct new people how to respect others ingame experience if they them selves want to be respected.

It really comes down to creating a healthy in game environment for every1 on the server.
    As far as the competition goes, like I point out to Don Chisciotte up there, this game has many instances with that on mind. No need to ruin game play for others outsider those specific instances.

thats taking it a bit too far. whats wrong with trying to out DD them?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kyleran - Raging Tide
    Kyleran - Raging Tide Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited January 2011

Barbs have flesh ream, genies have alphamale skill, pets have roar skill, these skills exist to steal or obtain aggro.
    Monsters have no ownership whatsoever, there is no such thing as a KS-ingame that is an offence, its either the strongest DD squad wins it, or a barb,etc flesh reams it well and brings the mob away and positions it wel

lol i still remember wen i was QQme, we did 3-3 BH and tymirichy was in squad.. tymi was in levi at that time.. u kicked him from bh squad just coz he KS'ed your mob earlier in COA..

u always prove that you're pathetic and hypocritic
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] butt hurt fish xD
  • RabidFishy - Raging Tide
    RabidFishy - Raging Tide Posts: 85 Arc User
    edited January 2011

I bet that if a bunch of people from QQme showed up at a world boss with 5 people with 5.0 aps and a cleric, and a smaller guild, i.e Vertu, Varden, Whoever the smaller guilds are these days, showed up with 30+ people, then I'm pretty sure they would be able to take the boss.

Wouldn't happen, highest DD squad, not faction, wins the drops.

Also in the case of resetting the boss.
    Fighting it to out dd and get drops= competition
    Resetting the boss intentionally= borderline harassment
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • XxZavxX - Raging Tide
    XxZavxX - Raging Tide Posts: 603 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Now now...
    Because the Machiavellian approach to this game - where end always justifies the means - that you r practicing and trying to mask as "competition" is only that, an attempt. The truth is, you are just feeding on other people good will not to retaliate on your provocations.

I didn't come here to lecture you oh how to live your life. Do whatever you thing is right. However I'll point out this: Imagine what would happen if people around you would to suddenly drop their moral bounders and go down your path of dealing with things?
    Where do you think that would leave you? Do you think you r up to the task of battling you own copy and, by all likelihood, one with a "bigger stick"?

Aasimar, this would make sense if your old faction (NPC) did not make a habit out of out(fake)bidding with other factions (Varden and QQme respectively). You have shown no great morality when it comes to competition and other factions.

Using your logic (minus the ad hominem logical fallacies you used in your post) dancing_eyes is already fighting against people with loose moral boundaries.

There's two solutions to the QQme vs Vicious "warfare", as I see it, that QQme leaders and Vicious leaders can take -

1) Both of our respective factions act like spoiled brats, and use the Thelemic maxim Do What Thou Wilt. Then get upset when someone doesn't get World Boss loot or loses TWs; come on forums, and post screenshots trying to get other people banned; post vent info of the other factions in your forums, so people can mess with the other factions' vent during TW. And generally just reduce the rivalry to sheer and utter pettiness (which can be mighty fun!).

or

2) Solve this diplomatically. Get troublesome faction members under control. And keep the rivalry to TW, with some minor trash talk you'd see in the NBA, or any other sport. Which for the most part a lot of members from both factions do.
  • DaKillanator - Raging Tide
    DaKillanator - Raging Tide Posts: 2,965 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    It's only when something is gone that people suddenly want it...

before this squad went around killing every WB, the world bosses were almost never touched. None of them.

But now that some group is actually killing them, everyone and their sister suddenly wants to do a WB...
  • DaKillanator - Raging Tide
    DaKillanator - Raging Tide Posts: 2,965 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    You do not know the fist thing about poverty. You r siting in a comfy home full of electrical appliances, hooked up with an internet connection, clearly having enough time to waste on a video game and trying to convince us how you r the poor guy we should feel sorry for.

The only "poverty" I'm noticing around you is lack of social skill.

Ever seen a starving chilled or a man dieing because he can afford his meds...? I have, and that, my friend, what poverty is. Your nowhere near it.

And please do try to comment on this with some trivial argument on how you had to farm your gear and some other dude just charged zen for the same thing s

work = no free time = credit card
    no work = a lot of free time = playing the game a lot a.k.a. game farming

nothing wrong with ether of those

+1,000,000
    Quoted for truth
    Too bad you had to say it all at once, i don't think all of this could fit in one siggy
  • Man - Raging Tide
    Man - Raging Tide Posts: 1,410 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    The truth is I was at both shadowdoll and the fatty before bantonesa + crew started on either. Does this entitle me to do the boss? Hmm i'd say not. World bosses are fair game for everyone, not whoever looks at it, targets it, attacks it first.

Does this mean i get the boss because i came there for the express purpose of killing it? I was there first getting ready. The other day we fought spawned and syndicate for some world bosses, and Spawned said "it was the funnest he had in game for a long time." Too bad other people can't compete so gracefully.

Bantonesa were fighting the fatty what 5 minutes before others came. Large time input? so sorry for them. I will sponsor them some teles next time so they can afford more world chats. I really think people are QQing about this way too much.

I see vicious and vicoius alts complaining about QQme so much on a daily basis. Do we see the reverse? Do people in QQme have grudges against Vicious and complain about them all the time? I think the hate is mostly one sides. I think a lot less of bastilla after he posted the QQme vent on the vicious forums twice now, and said "do your worst"

When did a qqme member spew hate on world chat like bastilla did last week? I like having peace some of the time and no always in strife. That is not good for the soul, yes that means you Spellcaster and you Zavv should not worry about vicious so much! or troll them so much! or make them angry! If this is such a big deal for vicious then i'd hate to see what would happen when they find out they have some hardcore scammers in faction* b:shocked. I feel stupid for wasting so much of my limited brainwaves on this subject.

I will end my ramble and say Don Quixote is my hero, now where is my Dulcinea?

*Daniella scammed my virginity
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nadis - Sanctuary
    Nadis - Sanctuary Posts: 430 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Aasimar, this would make sense if your old faction (NPC) did not make a habit out of out(fake)bidding with other factions (Varden and QQme respectively). You have shown no great morality when it comes to competition and other factions.

The fake bidding is his action...how? You need to be leader to bid and as far as I can remember, he was never higher then marshal.

1) Both of our respective factions act like spoiled brats, and use the Thelemic maxim Do What Thou Wilt. Then get upset when someone doesn't get World Boss loot or loses TWs; come on forums, and post screenshots trying to get other people banned; post vent info of the other factions in your forums, so people can mess with the other factions' vent during TW. And generally just reduce the rivalry to sheer and utter pettiness (which can be mighty fun!).

or

2) Solve this diplomatically. Get troublesome faction members under control. And keep the rivalry to TW, with some minor trash talk you'd see in the NBA, or any other sport. Which for the most part a lot of members from both factions do.

Once again...how does Vicious get included when we werent the ones ruining the "fair play". Both me and you know thats its obvious on how the reactions would be when a faction resets a WB near death just so they can beat them in DD power.

Give me one good reason why I would actually allow another truce when the first one didnt even last for a week without someone breaking it (multiple times). Yes the WB wasnt the only thing that I got to hear the moment I got on, you can always ask Enemy what he was saying to Aasimar when he was just standing semi-afk, BeingHope can even tell you how he acted.

Lets end this thread here and get it over with, whats done is done and lets leave the past behind. The fair play wont be made again since theres no point in it when people are gonna break them because they dont have it on paper.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Man - Raging Tide
    Man - Raging Tide Posts: 1,410 Arc User
    edited January 2011

Monsters have no ownership whatsoever, there is no such thing as a KS-ingame that is an offence, its either the strongest DD squad wins it, or a barb,etc flesh reams it well and brings the mob away and positions it well.

Bantonessa the R9 cleric, cried like a baby when they lost a WB cos they don't know how its aggro system works. Their archer Zuxxes even said "I will take a video and report you". Is this how Vicious rolls? Its merely fighting over a monster in the game, all within rules and terms of service. Someone of Bantonessa's calibre, Rank9 and generically knows his stuff, should be able to survive on a PvE server right?

If u say dancing is a nab or a rat, you got beaten by a nab/rat at a simple boss, what are you? Makes me wonder if Bantonessa ever survived on a PvP server before.

Play the game, and stop whining. Only know how to QQ when you are beaten by a poor, skillful player.

I think dancing eyes was calling them noobs, not getting ready for a psychoanalysis. I think he also was being facetious when he insinuated someone with rank 9 should have game knowledge or skill. I also think he was not calling himself poor in life because i know he is rich in spirit and life. I think he was digging a spur in by saying he doesn't have the e gear on his character that other people do, and still owns them with teamwork, tactics, and knowledge. I think the magic pimp also prides himself on this and he is welcome too it he is a **** to fight.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • XxZavxX - Raging Tide
    edited January 2011
    The fake bidding is his action...how? You need to be leader to bid and as far as I can remember, he was never higher then marshal.

Once again...how does Vicious get included when we werent the ones ruining the "fair play". Both me and you know thats its obvious on how the reactions would be when a faction resets a WB near death just so they can beat them in DD power.

Give me one good reason why I would actually allow another truce when the first one didnt even last for a week without someone breaking it (multiple times). Yes the WB wasnt the only thing that I got to hear the moment I got on, you can always ask Enemy what he was saying to Aasimar when he was just standing semi-afk, BeingHope can even tell you how he acted.

Lets end this thread here and get it over with, whats done is done and lets leave the past behind. The fair play wont be made again since theres no point in it when people are gonna break them because they dont have it on paper.

If you would approach the situation as a true leader Knulls, wouldn't you understand that the individuals who killed the WB =/= all QQme members? I understand that YOUR actions as an INDIVIDUAL do not reflect Vicious as a whole, et al.

The fact of that matter is clearly simple: If Vicious gets vicious, QQme retaliates, or the other way around (usually by the usual suspects), and then . And then innocent members of both our respective factions somehow get dragged into it. Which ever the weaker power is loses members. People side with QQme because we are currently the dominate faction (because people go where they have the best chance to succeed). And Vicious ends up losing. It's the why Leviathan is in its current state.

It's a mmo. If you haven't been KSed, or trained by mobs, then you are doing something wrong. Don't you remember running outside of West Gate in your 20s, and that one spot just being a huge KS fest? What's screwy about this situation is that there is a need to make it like the Greatest Tragedy in All of Human History.

Though this whole saga is quite amusing in a manner.
  • XxZavxX - Raging Tide
    edited January 2011

Oops, forgot to respond to that.

All of the factions I have ever been in PWI that had any kind of success never just had one person making all the decisions. Given Aas' bad blood (NPC) with Fuzzy (Varden) from incidents that occurred when Aasimar was in Varden, I am pretty sure he had input in that decision, and wasn't pleading a case against fakebidding. And with Leviathan and NPC organizing against QQme (which was fine), I am pretty sure the same sort of thing happened. He bares responsibility for decisions made in NPC, along with any person who has input in any faction when the faction as a whole pulls sheisty moves.

I won't get into who did what between QQme and Vicious, the point is moot, what has been done has been done. It's how both factions react to each other now that has any relevance.
  • TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide
    TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide Posts: 1,946 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    I think the magic pimp also prides himself on this and he is welcome too it he is a **** to fight.

Guilty as charged b:surrender

And well,I'd love some world map pvp over something that's actually worth something like WBs but can't be online that much when they are being killed b:cry
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • Notgood - Raging Tide
    Notgood - Raging Tide Posts: 347 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    I heard that murr can take on any qqme member and pk them in 4seconds..no wonder they don't attack murr b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    At least my team doing the Harlem Shake.
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    -removed-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Blunnon - Raging Tide
    Blunnon - Raging Tide Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Make Love not War.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Epros - Raging Tide
    edited January 2011
    [QUOTE=Man - Raging Tide;11795592]The truth is I was at both shadowdoll and the fatty before bantonesa + crew started on either. Does this entitle me to do the boss? Hmm i'd say not. World bosses are fair game for everyone, not whoever looks at it, targets it, attacks it first.

I see vicious and vicoius alts complaining about QQme so much on a daily basis. Do we see the reverse? Do people in QQme have grudges against Vicious and complain about them all the time? I think the hate is mostly one sides. I think a lot less of bastilla after he posted the QQme vent on the vicious forums twice now, and said "do your worst"

When did a qqme member spew hate on world chat like bastilla did last week? I like having peace some of the time and no always in strife. That is not good for the soul, yes that means you Spellcaster and you Zavv should not worry about vicious so much! or troll them so much! or make them angry! If this is such a big deal for vicious then i'd hate to see what would happen when they find out they have some hardcore scammers in faction* b:shocked. I feel stupid for wasting so much of my limited brainwaves on this subject.
    [/QUOTE]

where is your proof you were there first? of course you will claim this in the forums

and you were always a lying 2 face SOB man, you never thought much of me anyway so dont even try to play that card. and FFS if you are going to quote me, quote me right. i told vicious to "go forth and wreak havoc"

and any WC hate i had was in retaliation to you and spell caster accusing me of recruiting QQme members to vicious, etak came to vicious out of her own free will and if you ask her she will let you know that recruitment wasnt the case.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    edited January 2011
    This conversation is absolutely riveting *rolls eyes*, but I'm gonna have to ask you guys to cool it. most of the matters currently being talked about should be taken care of privately, and I kindly ask that you do so.

Thanks!b:thanks
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    where is your proof you were there first? of course you will claim this in the forums

and you were always a lying 2 face SOB man, you never thought much of me anyway so dont even try to play that card. and FFS if you are going to quote me, quote me right. i told vicious to "go forth and wreak havoc"

and any WC hate i had was in retaliation to you and spell caster accusing me of recruiting QQme members to vicious, etak came to vicious out of her own free will and if you ask her she will let you know that recruitment wasnt the case.
    Where is your proof he wasn't, I see a lot of "oh some QQme members came and reset the boss and bla bla bla, but I see no proof of that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Epros - Raging Tide
    edited January 2011
    Where is your proof he wasn't, I see a lot of "oh some QQme members came and reset the boss and bla bla bla, but I see no proof of that.

naming and shaming isnt allowed. but man isnt above it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aasimar - Raging Tide
    Aasimar - Raging Tide Posts: 200 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    ...some stuff...

Zavx shoots... Zavx misses.

When did a qqme member spew hate on world chat like bastilla did last week?

Well, now that you mention it I'll take a pick... umm.. Zavx for example.
    Remember the time I pm-ed you asking you to calm him down b4 I get him banned?
    Why did I ask you that again? Might have had something to with him WCing offensive content. w/e

Wasn't bastilla QQme b4 he joined Vicious?
    Now lets make a little joke... Hey, we all know the Smurfette story right?
    The Smurfette (bastilla) was originally created by the horrible wizard Gargamel (Man) to cause trouble amongst the Smurfs (Vicious). With a big nose and wild hair, she didn't originally look like much. Using his alchemy and knowledge, Papa Smurf(Knulls) transformed her into the charming Smurfette that melts the hearts of the other Smurfs. Smurfette, in her own time, overwhelmed by the goodness of the Smurfs becomes one of them. She's one of a kind.

Now, how about we drop this act of QQme being saints huh? Sometimes you r forgetting who you talking to Man.
    Lets go back to my proposal. Do you have intentions of making this server enjoyable for people or make people miserable. It really comes down to what's agreed upon here.
  • The_love - Raging Tide
    The_love - Raging Tide Posts: 240 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    v1lead wrote: »
    In one TW QQme video someone say ''Fight for your honor''. What honor do u have? dancing_kid b:shutup

dancing kid?b:shocked
    he is a realy tall freak i wouldnt say he is a kid as much as he acts like a 3 year oldb:bye
    [SIGPIC]sometimes love hurts and baby i love you A LOT[/SIGPIC]
  • The_love - Raging Tide
    The_love - Raging Tide Posts: 240 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Zavx shoots... Zavx misses.

Why did I ask you that again? Might have had something to with him WCing offensive content. w/e

Wasn't bastilla QQme b4 he joined Vicious?
    Now lets make a little joke... Hey, we all know the Smurfette story right?
    The Smurfette (bastilla) was originally created by the horrible wizard Gargamel (Man) to cause trouble amongst the Smurfs (Vicious). With a big nose and wild hair, she didn't originally look like much. Using his alchemy and knowledge, Papa Smurf(Knulls) transformed her into the charming Smurfette that melts the hearts of the other Smurfs. Smurfette, in her own time, overwhelmed by the goodness of the Smurfs becomes one of them. She's one of a kind.

Now, how about we drop this act of QQme being saints huh? Sometimes you r forgetting who you talking to Man.
    Lets go back to my proposal. Do you have intentions of making this server enjoyable for people or make people miserable. It really comes down to what's agreed upon here.

couldnt agree more
    [SIGPIC]sometimes love hurts and baby i love you A LOT[/SIGPIC]
  • XxZavxX - Raging Tide
    edited January 2011

Haha.

Look at this. Aasimar is a big fat tattle tale. "I'm going to get people banned". You're a joke. Nothing but a joke. For all your politicking you do you still have the mind of a kid.

Are you going to call the police on people who say offensive stuff in real life too? Does your mommie need hold your little hand?

What's after that Aasimar? Burning books and concentration camps for anyone who offends you?
  • Arvandor - Raging Tide
    Arvandor - Raging Tide Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Some random offenses+completely senseless stuff like usual...

You know Zav trowing offenses left and right don't make you look mature and important. On the contrary the content of your wc and forum posts make you look just an immature, uncivilized individual without arguments.

And to remain on topic racing for a boss or pk fighting for a boss is one thing.
    Abusing a game mechanic that is there for other reasons to glich and reset a boss so other would not kill it is far form fair play.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Epros - Raging Tide
    edited January 2011
    Burning books and concentration camps for anyone who offends you?

i have relatives that died in concentration camps and would appreciate you not making jokes about them
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • fuzzywuzz
    fuzzywuzz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    While it is an interesting thread to read, Kritty has already posted about the flaming.

Dial back the personal insults etc, or Fuzzy will be forced to close this thread.
    [SIGPIC]Need to talk to Fuzzy?[/SIGPIC]
    Sig by NowItsAwn
  • daveted
    daveted Posts: 150 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    pure flaming

Dear Mr. Zav

I've notice a pattern in your posting routine.
    Simple put, every time you quote some post I realized that the post in question is worth reading.
    It usually indicates that the person you are quoting has a valid point, the post it self has quality content and is in general considered a positive force in the universe.

I see your post as an roadway sign to quality material on this forum and would use this opportunity to thank you for your efforts.
    However, you might want to cut down on your comments since they are lacking structure, integrity and credibility.

Yours sincerely,
    Dave

ps.
    KSing = Kill stealing
    stealing = illegal action punished by law
    law = a rule or body of rules of conduct inherent in human nature and essential to or binding upon human society

if you can not be civil, I suggest you relocate to the woods.
    No computers there ergo no one needs to waste time posting why civil society has thees "boring" laws.

my 2 cents
  • Allorah - Raging Tide
    Allorah - Raging Tide Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    As I was reading this thread I couldn't help but think of how ironic and hypocritical this post is by dancing_eyes and other parties condoning their stealing WB behavior. This is considering that they were approached by a few members of our faction that were only there to watch and he became SO PARANOID that they were going to "steal his WB" that now apparently he considers our factions rivals. Stealing the WB was never their intention, they just wanted to watch. And for all of you who love screen shots... I have about 7 of this particular incident if you wanna see QQ's great director in action :D

Bottom line: don't condone your behavior on here and then flip the script when it gets done to you.