TW Assault

Comments

• ZeaKuro - Raging Tide
    ZeaKuro - Raging Tide Posts: 631 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Actually they can since they always have over 80 signups.

You're assuming that they can get enough players online with a constant stable connection to go through all of the TWs for the whole weekend. Having a few members absent is unavoidable. So I doubt they would have a full 80 team at all TWs.
    as-sas-sin
    /əˈsasin/
    n.
    1. One who murders by surprise attack, especially one who carries out a plot to kill a prominent person.
    synonyms: murderer, killer, gunman, executioner, informalhitman, hired gun.
    Latin assassnus; Greek δολοφόνος
  • BeingHope - Raging Tide
    BeingHope - Raging Tide Posts: 1,869 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    QQme is currently saving for a faction base [take note of the sudden increase in QQme cat shops] so this could damage their savings account. And if a new server does release there may be a few transfers off of RT.

Did I miss something on the QQme forums?
    I don't remember seeing anything about saving money for a base...
    Uhh, I only went into cat shop a day or something ago since I had to go afk and I'm broke in-game...
    Please.... get your facts straight......
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Hiatus from April 2011
  • ZeaKuro - Raging Tide
    edited January 2011
    As I said before, I can see there is no positive feedback on the forums. I have received quite a good response in game so I will continue to work on things there. As for my assumption with the faction base I apologize for that.
    as-sas-sin
    /əˈsasin/
    n.
    1. One who murders by surprise attack, especially one who carries out a plot to kill a prominent person.
  • number1karthus
    number1karthus Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Wow a lot of signups keep up the good work.
  • ZeaKuro - Raging Tide
    edited January 2011
    Wow a lot of signups keep up the good work.

I guess fail trollz can't read. I have stated multiple times that I am no longer organizing anything on the forums, instead I am organizing in game.
    as-sas-sin
    /əˈsasin/
    n.
  • number1karthus
    number1karthus Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    I guess fail trollz can't read. I have stated multiple times that I am no longer organizing anything on the forums, instead I am organizing in game.

Yeah it's a really original and fresh idea, and it has worked every time people have tried it before.
  • Boogiepanda - Raging Tide
    Boogiepanda - Raging Tide Posts: 4,682 Arc User
    edited January 2011

How? By spamming West Archo trade chat?
  • Frijolero - Sanctuary
    Frijolero - Sanctuary Posts: 820 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    You're assuming that they can get enough players online with a constant stable connection to go through all of the TWs for the whole weekend. Having a few members absent is unavoidable. So I doubt they would have a full 80 team at all TWs.

I guess you missed my last post. Leviathan held off lower factions tripe ganks for about a month with just 40 people. If we could do it, imagine whan QQme can do with a higher/better player base than Levi.

Even in the 2 low - 1 strong gank scenario, 80 people is more than enough.
    Sliding we go, only fear on our side. To the edge of the wire and we rush with the tide.
    Although I'm still alive, pray to God I survive
    How long on this longest day, 'til we finally make it through.
    - June 6, 1944. The day earth stood still.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Renza - Raging Tide
    Renza - Raging Tide Posts: 1,939 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    tbf, most people that hit 90+ and get closer to 100, or is at 100, there *game* ego gets the best of them and turn into vicious *lolufail and i pwn*, boogiepanda as an example, got to 100 now just a basic ***, ambition for e.g, i can still remember when we were around our lvl 40's and i was cool with him, and may be nightrage around his 60-70s early in the game and he was still level headed, every1 was pretty nice and when i was even in the infamy vent it was all cool.

*goes forward a couple months* people are 90+, there ego's raising with there levels and there e-peens about to bust, the cash shop getting the best of there brains and what they consider *skill*, either way, it happens on most games, especially here with the easy cash shop money and gear, TW used to be a freaking fun thing to look forward to, the last 1 i did it was just a 1-2 shot fest and i never bothered again, least till i ever bother to upgrade my gear.

/Flame on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Kantorek: we hope to see the economy in PWI come back "down to earth" if you will."
    *One week later*
    "Frankieraye: Lucky Corals and Platinum Charms are going to be in the Boutique indefinitely."
    *few months later, PWI puts rank8/9 into the CS insanely cheap, raising gold 1mill+*
  • Amrd - Raging Tide
    Amrd - Raging Tide Posts: 379 Arc User
    edited January 2011

They have over 80 signups, this means that even if some people don't show up they will still be able to field full 80. And then there's the people who shows up for TW and didn't signup.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Man - Raging Tide
    Man - Raging Tide Posts: 1,410 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Don't worry original poster, on these forums you suffer a lot of flame. Very pessimistic people around here. Do a be a do bee, dont' be a don't bee.

I believe in you. QQme has liike 20% of the power and 80% of the land.

THEY DON'T' DESERVE TO HAVE THIS MUCH!!!

they have a 60% point power deficiency.

My question for you though is this...

Who would win, the super bowl champions, or the all star team?

errr let me rephrase, who would win, the league champions or the all star team?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • IWinNQ - Raging Tide
    IWinNQ - Raging Tide Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Mundo goes where he pleases
  • TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide
    TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide Posts: 1,946 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Rammus rolls better b:victory
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • Ambition - Raging Tide
    Ambition - Raging Tide Posts: 1,152 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Then chogath comes along and all of rammus' armor is useless due to feast true damage. whut whut
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • IPwnUNub - Raging Tide
    IPwnUNub - Raging Tide Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Below 100, Prob never been close to above 2 hours tw, Prob never will.

Fielding close to 2x guilds just to attacking at the same time is just plain stupid. ijs.

Do ya maths, u are actually reducing the chance of vicious wining.

Perhaps u should also take a look at the time when conqueror had a full map war and nothing worked out. Hm.... Should be fun thou.
  • Man - Raging Tide
    edited January 2011
    Constant pressure on qqme can wear them down.

Lots of factions attacking will wear them down.

Fostering a mentality of server vs qqme or us vs them also might weaken QQme.

But then again guys you don't see the point.

He wants everyone to tw, he wants fun tw. His goal isn't to bring down the white beast.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sarbear - Raging Tide
    Sarbear - Raging Tide Posts: 324 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    That might take awhile I guess...hmmm...no need to take down the white beast, thought you guys were disbanding when leviathan is gone? b:surrender Although you havnt been attacking Leviathan...guess it wasnt as big of a deal. b:surrender
    "Target Sarbear, Anti-stun skill, Irongaurd, holy path, armageddon:Result? Miss! Q_Q" - Rawrgh
    "Actually if you had half-a-brain you would realize that fists > bow when someone is close to you." - XxZavxX
    "hey I made another insulting post towards Spell_Caster, and all say...yeah!! Gzz! You're the rock!" - Spell_Caster
  • TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide
    TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide Posts: 1,946 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Fostering a mentality of server vs qqme or us vs them also might weaken QQme.

No,just no to this. I wouldn't want to see this server turn into Sanctuary v2 and despite how much I hate this company and the fail patches that they do to this game... if I'm to talk about servers,I see RT as one of the most drama-free & amusing ( go go trolls <3 )servers out there, don't spoil it.

More trolling & less srs bsness pl0x b:victory
    It's all about LoL,yo.
    edited January 2011
    Constant pressure on qqme can wear them down.

Lots of factions attacking will wear them down.

$ = coins

1 TW = 400m (vs Vicious, as claimed) = $1000 (even at 400k gold) b:cute That's only $5 each member per TW.
  • Man - Raging Tide
    edited January 2011
    $ = coins

1 TW = 400m (vs Vicious, as claimed) = $1000 (even at 400k gold) b:cute That's only $5 each member per TW.

and you don't think it costs vicious the same or more?

I guess pwi is going to win big.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited January 2011
    and you don't think it costs vicious the same or more?

I guess pwi is going to win big.

Sure it'll cost Vicious, but I'm just saying it won't wear down QQme that quickly.

The only winner of TWs are PWE.
  • cheapazz
    cheapazz Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    QQme have like 200 ppl...yes we all know they are loosing ppl cause they are quitting/taking a brake/going to Vicious/Varden/Leviathan anyways...this server most like the white color; i don't know why they havent gang QQme and won yet...Leviathan + Vicious + any other random fac with 80 lvl 100+ (R8) can do the trick.

1. they need to send at least the top 60 against Vicious to avoid a 5 - 10 min victory of Vicious; and have time to "roll" the other factions to fill up the Vicious TW

2. yes they have arround 200 ppl in the fac BUT we all know that they probably are going to get 100/150 ppl on for tw maybe less...but let say they still have 40 ppl left or even 50 (because they have balls and they are going to send 50 to defend against Vicious) so that is like 25 persons for each TW.

3.Leviathan have enough fire power to beat 25 QQme in like 5 - 10 mins.

4.Those 25 can ither join Vicious TW or Varden TW. (probably varden) to defend with 50 ppl for like 3 hours. maybe Varden can take them before i dont know. then keep defending/win against QQme (depending on the time left)

5. so they are probably going to lose at least 1 land every week. maybe 2 if Vicious and Leviathan do their work fast. win another land easily at the next day (if they don't TW against Vicious) and everyone is going to be happy cause the white beast is going to stop growing :D.

isn't that hard. but you need to do it now! dont wait till they own 1/3 of the map and get more members.

CONSPIRACY!!
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Step 1. Hire a midget

Step 2. Have him dress up like the guy from Watchmen

Step 3. Have him sneak into territories at night

Step 4. Midget lives with the NPC mobs, learning their ways

Step 5. Midget leads a revolt causing QQme to lose all lands, cutting off their supply of diamonds.

Step 6. Without diamonds QQme will starve

Step 7. ????

Step 8. PROFIT!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Bollocks - Raging Tide
    Bollocks - Raging Tide Posts: 153 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    cheapazz wrote: »

CONSPIRACY!!
    You are forgetting the most importend part, the reason why QQme aint being ganked. The art of asskissing or gently reaching for eachothers prostate b:spit
    Aasimar:
    "Bollocks - a guy that will always point out to some1s nonsense and generally indicate contempt for a certain task, subject or opinion. A balancing force and more often then not, a voice of reason around thees parts. There is also paradox in that being his cleric name, as he likes to put it "useless char", while he is one of the best clerics on the server in PvP and PvE imo."
  • Farseer - Raging Tide
    Farseer - Raging Tide Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    To the OP

well I for one support this idea,

Grats to you for taking the initiative to do something fun. People will always have their opinion and by reading your statements it seems like your mind is set on doing this no matter what so I wont try to persuade you otherwise.

Although I do have to say that most of these ppl being negative about this idea is not without cause, but then again having fun is sometimes about doing crazy things. TBH TW will be expensive and might be over shortly but it is a part of this game that I think everyone should try and experience so once again good job and I urge all factions to participate

We at QQme will try our best to make this a fun experience for all
  • Spirit_Age - Raging Tide
    Spirit_Age - Raging Tide Posts: 267 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    @OP....
    Wont work, I've seen trys to do this way back in Imfamy's prime. Didn't work. You would have better luck trying to get all the small factions to untite under one name and attack then. But untill that day happens, everyone will be under 1000's of guilds, and we will stand no chance.
    "United we stand, Devided we fall."
    I quit. Nothing ever changes @ PWE or PW CN . Expansion was over hyped. Guild bases (that looked cool) can be destroyed, so why waste the time if your a in a small faction like me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Dorset. I quit. Nothing ever changes @ PWE or PW CN
    -ZeroDefects-"trollin trollin trollin. keep those flames a rollin. keep that post count growing. flamebait!" -Vitenka- "You are modifying the game files. That's not allowed. The freaking end."
  • Bellefleurs - Raging Tide
    Bellefleurs - Raging Tide Posts: 733 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Step 1. Hire a midget

Step 2. Have him dress up like the guy from Watchmen

Step 3. Have him sneak into territories at night

Step 4. Midget lives with the NPC mobs, learning their ways

Step 5. Midget leads a revolt causing QQme to lose all lands, cutting off their supply of diamonds.

Step 6. Without diamonds QQme will starve

Step 7. ????

Step 8. PROFIT!!!

OMG

I cant breathe... laughing... too... hard...

hahahahahaha :D

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Retired nonfactor archer.
  • Sarieanna - Raging Tide
    Sarieanna - Raging Tide Posts: 263 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    This is pathetic.

What's with the sudden QQmes are:
    1. *******s
    2. Rich
    3. (insert whatever else there is <________<)

All this QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ is getting old and annoying.

Oh please, get to know people before you flame them. b:bye
    I love my sister, Alex <3
    Even though, I taught her more then she taught me. b:cute
  • Man - Raging Tide
    edited January 2011
    @OP....
    Wont work, I've seen trys to do this way back in Imfamy's prime. Didn't work. You would have better luck trying to get all the small factions to untite under one name and attack then. But untill that day happens, everyone will be under 1000's of guilds, and we will stand no chance.
    "United we stand, Devided we fall."

Nah, it wasn't qqme that took down Infamy, it wasn't Levi although beating them 1 v 1 put the nail in the coffin. It was all the ganks, all the pressure from the server. During the time Infamy could beat qqme 1 vs 1 they attacked Leviation.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Amrd - Raging Tide
    Amrd - Raging Tide Posts: 379 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Honestly if you really want to have a successful vs QQme gank you'll have to persuade Varden and Vertu to quit ganking levi and have two of those three factions bid on QQme a/f Vicious bids (so Vicious can get 1st time slot to prevent QQme from rolling Varden and Vertu b/f Vicious war begins and to make it 100% certain that Vicious will be in the time slot with 3 ganks). Of course there's bound to be some noobs who'll fakebid to prevent this from happening even if Varden, Vertu, and Levi agrees on this >.>

Have Vicious, Varden, Vertu, and Leviathan make a proper agreement over TW against QQme and you may see QQme start to lose land, but as I said there's bound to be some fakebids to mess up time-slots by "lol I **** u" idiots.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]