TW Assault

13»

Comments

• ZeaKuro - Raging Tide
    ZeaKuro - Raging Tide Posts: 631 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    I'm happy that this has sparked some discussion among the forums and in game as well. I'm really hoping that something more than talk comes from this. And I agree that for this to happen the gank on levi will need to stop first.

However, in the last week I have lost all of my cata pullers. (For one reason or another.....) So for the time being Serpent is going to sit out on TW and find some more barbs. I really hope that other factions still decide to go through with some sort of plan though.

Also: Recruiting barbs lvl 90+ b:surrender
    as-sas-sin
    /əˈsasin/
    n.
    1. One who murders by surprise attack, especially one who carries out a plot to kill a prominent person.
    synonyms: murderer, killer, gunman, executioner, informalhitman, hired gun.
    Latin assassnus; Greek δολοφόνος
  • fuzzywuzz
    fuzzywuzz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Honestly if you really want to have a successful vs QQme gank you'll have to persuade Varden and Vertu to quit ganking levi and have two of those three factions bid on QQme.

All of this is assuming the other factions you named want to participate in a 3 way fight vs. QQme. From what Fuzzy has seen over the past few weeks, this simply isn't the case.

Varden (Fuzzy can't speak to Vertu's motives) attack Levi to gain a piece of land or two, and enjoy themselves. Nothing wrong with that. Is this not the exact same logic that Vicious used to justify their attack on Varden a few short weeks ago? Levi has been putting forth what appears to be a valiant effort to defend themselves, and Fuzzy is sure if asked, most of them would say they are having an excellent time on the weekends.

It is interesting to Fuzzy to see talk from some people now about co-operation to fight QQme. It appears to the panda that perhaps this is only because they find their faction with 1 land, unable to move, and unable to win a battle.

There is no question that as of today, it will take more than any 1 faction attacking for QQme to begin loosing territory. It has been this way for quite some time. However, considering how some factions conduct themselves on WC (especially right after TW) Fuzzy can't imagine a scenario where anyone would want to work with them in the first place.

b:shutup
    [SIGPIC]Need to talk to Fuzzy?[/SIGPIC]
    Sig by NowItsAwn
  • ZeaKuro - Raging Tide
    ZeaKuro - Raging Tide Posts: 631 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    FuzzyWuzz wrote: »
    All of this is assuming the other factions you named want to participate in a 3 way fight vs. QQme. From what Fuzzy has seen over the past few weeks, this simply isn't the case.

Varden (Fuzzy can't speak to Vertu's motives) attack Levi to gain a piece of land or two, and enjoy themselves. Nothing wrong with that. Is this not the exact same logic that Vicious used to justify their attack on Varden a few short weeks ago? Levi has been putting forth what appears to be a valiant effort to defend themselves, and Fuzzy is sure if asked, most of them would say they are having an excellent time on the weekends.

It is interesting to Fuzzy to see talk from some people now about co-operation to fight QQme. It appears to the panda that perhaps this is only because they find their faction with 1 land, unable to move, and unable to win a battle.

There is no question that as of today, it will take more than any 1 faction attacking for QQme to begin loosing territory. It has been this way for quite some time. However, considering how some factions conduct themselves on WC (especially right after TW) Fuzzy can't imagine a scenario where anyone would want to work with them in the first place.

b:shutup

Yes, I understand that you all are having fun in your corner of the map. However that small piece that QQme allows you to play in is like going to a local pool and only being allowed to get your feet wet.

It is true that some factions (or individuals rather) don't exactly conduct themselves with respect for others. However for something of this nature we would have to set personal feelings/matters to the side and make sure the task at hand is completed.
    as-sas-sin
    /əˈsasin/
    n.
    1. One who murders by surprise attack, especially one who carries out a plot to kill a prominent person.
    synonyms: murderer, killer, gunman, executioner, informalhitman, hired gun.
    Latin assassnus; Greek δολοφόνος
  • Boogiepanda - Raging Tide
    Boogiepanda - Raging Tide Posts: 4,682 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Yes, I understand that you all are having fun in your corner of the map. However that small piece that QQme allows you to play in is like going to a local pool and only being allowed to get your feet wet.

It is true that some factions (or individuals rather) don't exactly conduct themselves with respect for others. However for something of this nature we would have to set personal feelings/matters to the side and make sure the task at hand is completed.

Que Que?
    b:surrender