TW Assault

ZeaKuro - Raging Tide
ZeaKuro - Raging Tide Posts: 631 Arc User
edited January 2011 in Tideswell (East)
For those of you who haven't noticed TW is dead. And this is because of the powerhouse faction QQme being close to unstoppable. So it is time to change that. The plan is an organized attack on QQme on the first weekend in Feb. I want a TW on every piece of territory QQme owns. Keep in mind this nothing personal against QQme or its members, but TW needs to come back. The rules are simple, no faction is allowed to outbid one another. To ensure that no faction outbids one another and that we attack with maximum efficiency we are going to coordinate the attack here. I do realize that QQme members will read this and I hope they take the planned attack as something to look forward to. b:laugh

Side note: I recommend that factions who already own land take this time to attack larger cities. Please respond to this thread or wisp me in game [ZeaKuro] and I will update your faction to the location you will be attacking.

So here is the list of territories as well as the attacking faction:

The Harshlands
The Frozen Path
Avalanche Can.
1000 Streams
Ancient Wall
Broken Plain
Etherblade City
Immolation Camp
Farewell Plain
Grasslands
Tradewind
Shining Tide
Dragon Wilds
The Lost [City]
Silk Ridge
Archosaur
S. Highland
D. Spring
Deserted Sea
Vibrant Cliffs
Burried Bones
Southern Hold
The White Ridge
Plume City
King's Feast
Stairway
The Great Lake
Hidden Orchid
Wraith Swamp
D. Port
B. Dreams Isle
S. Clouds Isle
Raging Tide

I know the names don't match what is on the map. This is because I put the name it shows under the territory map when you place your cursor onto that territory. Feel free to request either using the name listed or the actual name of the territory.
as-sas-sin
/əˈsasin/
n.
1. One who murders by surprise attack, especially one who carries out a plot to kill a prominent person.
synonyms: murderer, killer, gunman, executioner, informalhitman, hired gun.
Latin assassnus; Greek δολοφόνος
Post edited by ZeaKuro - Raging Tide on

Comments

• _Jean_ - Raging Tide
    _Jean_ - Raging Tide Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    only 3 wars at a time on 1 faction
    if lets say 15 factions attack it will be Friday 20:00 3 factions , Saturday 14:00 3 factions ,20:00 3 factions, Sunday 14:00 3 factions , 20:00 3 factions

so no it will not help

Only the 3 biggest factions should attack and hope all 3 gets the same day.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Always use tasteful words...One day you may have to eat them"
    "when your feeling down remember you were that one sperm who won the race."
  • ZeaKuro - Raging Tide
    edited January 2011
    I don't care if only 3 TWs can happen at a time, they will still have back to back TW and have over lapping TW. The point of this is to revive TW and put a few new faces on the map. There will be no outbidding one another so it will be all lowest bid. I think 500k is worth having some fun. No factions really have anything to lose.
    as-sas-sin
    /əˈsasin/
    n.
    1. One who murders by surprise attack, especially one who carries out a plot to kill a prominent person.
  • _Jean_ - Raging Tide
    _Jean_ - Raging Tide Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    let me put it this way.

QQme won against a varden and Vicious gank.
    If another relatively big faction attacked as well i believe 1 of them would of got land.

but 3 small factions QQme can role all 3 in 5min

QQme will welcome a fight like this because it will be fun weekend for them and they can get there kill count up.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Always use tasteful words...One day you may have to eat them"
    "when your feeling down remember you were that one sperm who won the race."
  • Boogiepanda - Raging Tide
    Boogiepanda - Raging Tide Posts: 4,682 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Question: How do you attack 1k?
  • ZeaKuro - Raging Tide
    edited January 2011
    Then let's give them a fun weekend. As I said, the point is to have fun. Even if QQme wins every TW we throw at them at least we got TW rolling for a weekend. And if the power house factions participate than there is a chance that they might over lap with so many being scheduled. I don't care if only one faction wins against QQme, I miss the TW spam from when I first started.
    as-sas-sin
    /əˈsasin/
    n.
  • ZeaKuro - Raging Tide
    edited January 2011
    Question: How do you attack 1k?

No faction can attack 1K or Raging Tide, I simply listed every piece of land QQme owns.
    as-sas-sin
    /əˈsasin/
    n.
    edited January 2011
    No faction can attack 1K or Raging Tide

D: ohreally?
  • ZeaKuro - Raging Tide
    edited January 2011
    D: ohreally?

Yes, however if we work together we can have a TW on every other territory including the other cities.
    as-sas-sin
    /əˈsasin/
    n.
    edited January 2011
    Yes, however if we work together we can have a TW on every other territory including the other cities.

Wow....when I grow up I wanna be just like you.
  • ZeaKuro - Raging Tide
    edited January 2011
    Wow....when I grow up I wanna be just like you.

And people with an attitude like that is why your sig exists. The point is to attempt a revive TW and actually have some fun. Game is only dead if the players let it die.
    as-sas-sin
    /əˈsasin/
    n.
  • Man - Raging Tide
    Man - Raging Tide Posts: 1,410 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    And people with an attitude like that is why your sig exists. The point is to attempt a revive TW and actually have some fun. Game is only dead if the players let it die.

vouch, qqme is very beatable!

Vicious owned us just last week
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited January 2011

The game is dead because players have left due to stupid sales. TW is dead because people don't feel like getting 1 or 2 shot.

This is pretty epic stuff coming from a non-TW faction member and an assassin with a pvp count of 6.
  • ZeaKuro - Raging Tide
    edited January 2011

The game is dead because players have left due to stupid sales. TW is dead because people don't feel like getting 1 or 2 shot.

This is pretty epic stuff coming from a non-TW faction member and an assassin with a pvp count of 6.

Why thank you for pointing that out to me, I was unaware that I prefer PVE over PVP. Though I am quite aware that I myself am not [yet] a ZOMGOP member of Raging Tide, I'm also not the strongest member in my faction.

Now I will go back to restating that it is time that we have some fun on RT. b:laugh
    as-sas-sin
    /əˈsasin/
    n.
  • Nadis - Sanctuary
    Nadis - Sanctuary Posts: 430 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Everyone attacking will probably not work unless every single faction would work together but I dont see that happening anytime soon. No faction is unbeatable and TW isnt dead unless you decide to think its dead.

On a side note, you can bring 8 TWs a day as tops but that requiers enough attks. 4 at 20:00 and 4 at... *cough* cant remember the exact time.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ZeaKuro - Raging Tide
    edited January 2011
    Everyone attacking will probably not work unless every single faction would work together but I dont see that happening anytime soon. No faction is unbeatable and TW isnt dead unless you decide to think its dead.

On a side note, you can bring 8 TWs a day as tops but that requiers enough attks. 4 at 20:00 and 4 at... *cough* cant remember the exact time.

That is why I am planning now so that by the first week of Feb we will have enough factions. And I know it isn't dead, but only a handful of factions are participating. With this we can have a TW weekend without worrying about being outbid.
    as-sas-sin
    /əˈsasin/
    n.
  • _beto_ - Raging Tide
    _beto_ - Raging Tide Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited January 2011

TW dont need to be revived, since the TW system isnt the same anymore
    Gang other factions will change absolutely nothing!!
    Even if every faction have 1 land in map.. and then?
    150 mirages yo!! Nice!
    TW nowadays is for fun, for dmg logs and to waste charm and make pwi happy!

Anyway, Horizons will not join that gang.
    GL on that!b:victory
  • ZeaKuro - Raging Tide
    edited January 2011
    TW dont need to be revived, since the TW system isnt the same anymore
    Gang other factions will change absolutely nothing!!
    Even if every faction have 1 land in map.. and then?
    150 mirages yo!! Nice!
    TW nowadays is for fun, for dmg logs and to waste charm and make pwi happy!

Anyway, Horizons will not join that gang.
    GL on that!b:victory

I never said we was TWing for reward, I remember when they nerfed it from the 10-30M per territory. However, this is for fun. TW doesn't cost that much to have a bit of fun.
    as-sas-sin
    /əˈsasin/
    n.
  • _beto_ - Raging Tide
    _beto_ - Raging Tide Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    First..
    *...this is because of the powerhouse faction QQme being close to unstoppable...."
    "...The plan is an organized attack on QQme on the first weekend in Feb. I want a TW on every piece of territory QQme owns..."
    and now..
    "...this is for fun. TW doesn't cost that much to have a bit of fun..."

b:surrender

Nothing personal bro, but, if is only for fun, why all that gang, plan, etc...
    take your faction, bid and then u have your fun. no?

and 2nd, don't cost too much.. well... 100k bid, 100k towers, 20k catas, charms, pots, powders, repairs...
    I agree QQme have money enough to face it for some time, but, 3 days of full defense may be a bit expensive dont?
    (not considering wined TW or 2 min rolls)
    calculate it =)
    b:victory
  • Amrd - Raging Tide
    Amrd - Raging Tide Posts: 379 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Just saying:

Vicious vs QQme 3 hour TW = 200mil+ coin drain for QQme

QQme vs 3 small factions = 3 5-min TWs = 0 coins for QQme (why bother when you can roll them in 5min?) and free pvp kill count

Small ganks just takes up time slots for the actual "big" factions like Vicious, Varden, Vertu, and Leviathan to do actual damage time-wise.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ZeaKuro - Raging Tide
    edited January 2011
    First..

and now..

b:surrender

Nothing personal bro, but, if is only for fun, why all that gang, plan, etc...
    take your faction, bid and then u have your fun. no?

and 2nd, don't cost too much.. well... 100k bid, 100k towers, 20k catas, charms, pots, powders, repairs...
    I agree QQme have money enough to face it for some time, but, 3 days of full defense may be a bit expensive dont?
    (not considering wined TW or 2 min rolls)
    calculate it =)
    b:victory

Yes, I could easily spend the money on TWing another faction. Though I would like to see some fresh faces on the map. Also, this might get a lot more factions interested in TW.

Right now QQme is unstoppable because people think they are. And I would like to see their repair bill when it is over. b:pleased
    as-sas-sin
    /əˈsasin/
    n.
  • ZeaKuro - Raging Tide
    edited January 2011
    Just saying:

Vicious vs QQme 3 hour TW = 200mil+ coin drain for QQme

QQme vs 3 small factions = 3 5-hour TWs = 0 coins for QQme (why bother when you can roll them in 5min?) and free pvp kill count

Small ganks just takes up time slots for the actual "big" factions like Vicious, Varden, Vertu, and Leviathan to do actual damage time-wise.

I have been working on getting in contact with every faction you named. I just want enough factions to work together to keep QQme busy.
    as-sas-sin
    /əˈsasin/
    n.
  • Amrd - Raging Tide
    edited January 2011
    Meant to say 3-5min TW not 3-5hour one b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RainZ - Raging Tide
    RainZ - Raging Tide Posts: 231 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    I would like more pvp kills dat will b nice :D,, my sin needs some kills too :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty
  • Frijolero - Sanctuary
    Frijolero - Sanctuary Posts: 820 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    For about a month Leviathan held triple ganks from lower factions with just around 40 people in total.

We weren't that OP since most high level left at that time.

Im pretty sure QQme can beat them with 'bout the same amount of people, and still have enough people to field, if not a full 80, more than 60 people to face a stronger faction if necessary.

You're gonna need more than just good intentions of having fun and getting more colors on the map to fight the white beast.
    Sliding we go, only fear on our side. To the edge of the wire and we rush with the tide.
    Although I'm still alive, pray to God I survive
    How long on this longest day, 'til we finally make it through.
    - June 6, 1944. The day earth stood still.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BeingHope - Raging Tide
    BeingHope - Raging Tide Posts: 1,869 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    And I would like to see their repair bill when it is over. b:pleased

Oh thanks for reminding me of my repair bill.
    I almost forgot.
    b:chuckle

Seriously note, not many or if any, people will regard to this thread.
    Why?
    They don't take someone under level 100 or at the very least, 90, very seriously.

QQme is made up with over half its members 100 or turning 100.
    So you're going to have to find a quick group of 80 people who are level 100.

Most people are all about the talks, but never their actions.
    I'd personally love to see QQme deny more people so we have more action but...
    Eh, we recruit the most powerful if possible.

Ah well, nice try though.
    Kudos if it works though :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Hiatus from April 2011
  • ZeaKuro - Raging Tide
    edited January 2011
    Oh thanks for reminding me of my repair bill.
    I almost forgot.
    b:chuckle

Seriously note, not many or if any, people will regard to this thread.
    Why?
    They don't take someone under level 100 or at the very least, 90, very seriously.

QQme is made up with over half its members 100 or turning 100.
    So you're going to have to find a quick group of 80 people who are level 100.

Most people are all about the talks, but never their actions.
    I'd personally love to see QQme deny more people so we have more action but...
    Eh, we recruit the most powerful if possible.

Ah well, nice try though.
    Kudos if it works though :)

Well, I've gotten a lot of good response in game actually. I posted on the forums to try and give factions other then the obvious end game ones I would be wisping a chance to get involved, but I see now that I'm not going to get any positive feed back from the forums. So I'm just going to continue to organize with wisps in game.
    as-sas-sin
    /əˈsasin/
    n.
  • ShadowX - Raging Tide
    ShadowX - Raging Tide Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Your idea is nice and all, but you do realize that encouraging weaker guilds to bid will actually make it easier to defend?

3 of the strongest guilds attacking simultaneously is the only thing that actually puts "pressure" on the defense.

Having to defend three times against two easily dispatched weaker guilds+1 strong guild is infinitely easier than fending off 3 strong ones.
  • ZeaKuro - Raging Tide
    edited January 2011
    Your idea is nice and all, but you do realize that encouraging weaker guilds to bid will actually make it easier to defend?

3 of the strongest guilds attacking simultaneously is the only thing that actually puts "pressure" on the defense.

Having to defend three times against two easily dispatched weaker guilds+1 strong guild is infinitely easier than fending off 3 strong ones.

It is true that the stronger factions will offer more of a threat than the weaker ones, however I want as many as possible to attack. Primarily the stronger ones of course. QQme can't be in full force at every TW all weekend.

February is the perfect time to attack. With the new expansion will be new territory, unless we push them back now that will just be more land with QQme stamped on it. QQme is currently saving for a faction base [take note of the sudden increase in QQme cat shops] so this could damage their savings account. And if a new server does release there may be a few transfers off of RT.
    as-sas-sin
    /əˈsasin/
    n.
  • Amrd - Raging Tide
    edited January 2011
    It is true that the stronger factions will offer more of a threat than the weaker ones, however I want as many as possible to attack. Primarily the stronger ones of course. QQme can't be in full force at every TW all weekend.

February is the perfect time to attack. With the new expansion will be new territory, unless we push them back now that will just be more land with QQme stamped on it. QQme is currently saving for a faction base [take note of the sudden increase in QQme cat shops] so this could damage their savings account. And if a new server does release there may be a few transfers off of RT.

Actually they can since they always have over 80 signups.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Your idea fails,

You fail,

No one values the opinion of anyone under 100 when it comes to TW.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."