[Promotion] Facebook Connect - Receive Jones' Blessing!

Options

Comments

• KingTutUSA - Harshlands
    KingTutUSA - Harshlands Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    How can i tell what email i used for my account?.........I forgot which one i usedb:sadb:puzzled
  • nolifegamer33
    nolifegamer33 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    ok so i was able to get the jones blessing 3 weeks ago, been trying every day since it expired to get a new one and its always saying the same thing.... if i go to perfectworl.com/facebook and try to log in there it tells me i have the incorrect username and/or password. it redirects me to another page, i type in the same username and password and it accepts it, then i go back to the perfectworld.com/facebook page and the lil area where the login spot is at now says "Post limit exceeded for this Facebook account. Please wait one day" and it does this over and over everyday. i need to know how to fix this b:surrender
  • Teeki - Dreamweaver
    Teeki - Dreamweaver Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    I keep getting a blank page b:surrender
    Remember, some people are alive only because it is illegal to shoot them.
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=5635101001&dateline=1240242729[/SIGPIC]
    Perfect World International, customer dissatisfaction is guarenteed.
  • Prudynce - Heavens Tear
    Prudynce - Heavens Tear Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    I keep getting a blank page b:surrender

Same. =/ What's going on guys? Get it back to running right!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    TY to the amazing Dorset!
    Playin' since 08 ^_~
  • Tanimura - Dreamweaver
    Tanimura - Dreamweaver Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    about XD PROXY window - try another browser. i got this glitch every time using opera - and got no problems with chrome.
  • lordxionv
    lordxionv Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Thanks so much PWI.

Im leveling much faster and quests are easier.

Now as a low lvl sin i don't have to meditate so much after every kill because i kill in 3 hits.

I only take a few damage each kill.

Thanks again for great blessing.
  • pello08
    pello08 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    luv it :D great . thx !!! b:victoryb:pleased
  • Aowenn - Archosaur
    Aowenn - Archosaur Posts: 161 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Just a shame it's no use for magic casters
  • Lady_Peach - Heavens Tear
    Lady_Peach - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Just a shame it's no use for magic casters

It is useful for magic users, It's not just for melee classes, every class gets a damage boost with it, be it with melee/ranged or magic.
  • millaid
    millaid Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    FYI - you don't see the Facebook button when using FireFox. May want to change that as a large portion of players probably use FF as default browser.

I tried it with FireFox, Google Chrome and Internet Explorer, but no button anywhere D:
    Still gone after refreshing a dozen times. Anyone have a solution? :<
  • sellsellsell
    sellsellsell Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    I won't use any site to promote this game. It sucks if any of this game is to be any example. Do not play this game. They take the RL monies you put into the game Loose it in a server glitch and call you a lier.
  • MuskyMcCloud - Lost City
    MuskyMcCloud - Lost City Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    I don't like facebook. I just made a facebook page for the express purpose of getting a jones blessing. :D
  • CandyCorn - Raging Tide
    CandyCorn - Raging Tide Posts: 1,547 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    ya jones blessing
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Move along..move along
  • CodyHitt - Archosaur
    CodyHitt - Archosaur Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    I Need friends!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ADD ME PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!b:angry THNKS
  • Elednor - Harshlands
    Elednor - Harshlands Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Will this promotion never end?

....im gona feel like a tank if these things get deleted
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • alaaatef9199
    alaaatef9199 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Kantorek wrote: »
    Do you ever feel the need for power? Ultimate Warsoul Power? Well we can't give you that. What we can give you though is a little bit of Jones' Blessing. Jones Blessing is a Bless Box that grants you +30% Attack Power!

It's yours for free! All you need to do is help spread the word of PWI to your friends on Facebook.

How does it all work?

Step 1: First go to this page: http://pwi.perfectworld.com/facebook

Step 2: Connect to your Facebook Account

Step 3: Choose your Server and Character that you want to receive Jones' Blessing

Step 4: Log into the game and check your in-game mail. It's as easy as that!

Once you connect your Facebook Account to the page, and choose where your prize will be delivered to, a post will be pushed out to your Facebook Page, and the prize will be mailed to your character right away.

The Jones' Blessing item will last for 7 days, but you can do this as many times as you like. So when the item timer runs out or if you just want it for another character, simply connect your account with Facebook again.

Help us spread the word of PWI, and we'll help you power up!
    thanks for this perfect information ....b:victory
  • Malekith - Harshlands
    Malekith - Harshlands Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    OMFG, you guys whine and whine and whine some more. Every other day...no every day something sets off some people and the QQ's come out full force;

"omg this game is dead!"
    "omg this is sooo OP the game is ruined!"
    "omg how can they do this?!?"
    "omg i'm quiting bye bye PW it WAS fun"

Keep whining and quit, no one will care except the few people on your friends list and they'll get over it too.

PW is making money hand over fist and the game ain't dead, ain't gonna die, new players will continue to find this game and though they may not pay a nickle at first, odds are strong they will eventually want that pretty outfit, or hey, "that charm thing looks like it would help alot".

So by all means, keep whining, and then turn around and open up the boutique... Hypocrites.

Or heck, maybe I'm wrong and you did quit...yet you didn't go far cause your still posting...and a week, a month goes by...oh what the heck, you log back on...

Me? I'd love it if all you high levels rage quit. Give some of us casual gamers a chance to excel. Makes me want to vomit when I see lvl 100+ with 8+ refines and +10 vit stones on all you gear. Glad you're getting one or two shotted after spending all that cash, now go QQ some more and find a $15 per month game where the game is more "balanced".

Oh, I'll be blasted for this post, but I'm just so sick and tired of hearing the same $#!T over and over. /sigh
    "We play games, then argue about them. That's stupid.

"This world is full of stupid people who don't realize they're stupid or won't admit to being stupid."

"Many things can distract stupid people."
  • xshenx
    xshenx Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    This is nice ^^ b:angry Lol b:chuckle
  • Drayash - Dreamweaver
    Drayash - Dreamweaver Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    *dies laughing*

30% attac power ain't too bad. At the price of all of my friends finding out I play PWI....b:chuckleb:chuckle

I have two facebooks. One for gaming one for real life. That way they dont have to know b:victory
  • CandyCorn - Raging Tide
    CandyCorn - Raging Tide Posts: 1,547 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I have two facebooks. One for gaming one for real life. That way they dont have to know b:victory

your not the only one b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Move along..move along
  • AsassinPnay - Sanctuary
    AsassinPnay - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Jone's Blessing ^^ b:victory
  • __ian__ - Heavens Tear
    __ian__ - Heavens Tear Posts: 162 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Ive used 3 browsers and non of them work for me . would like to get Jones Blessing to work b:puzzled

Great now it says Post limit exceeded for this facebook account . Please wait one day.
    And still i haven't gotten my Jones blessing. I deleted my facebook connect on facebook and still not working . This is really ticking me off been working on this for an hour.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Complete your first quest. b:bye
    Feb 24, 2009
  • Sneasel - Harshlands
    Sneasel - Harshlands Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    to get more hits ( which is what they want ) they should make a new blessing .. give peeps a choice .. +30 att or +30 def
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ShiUisupa - Archosaur
    ShiUisupa - Archosaur Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I got all the way to step 4.It let me choose who it would go to posted to my FB page then I logged in...No blessing b:cry
  • Xarathox - Dreamweaver
    Xarathox - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,657 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Ive used 3 browsers and non of them work for me . would like to get Jones Blessing to work b:puzzled

Great now it says Post limit exceeded for this facebook account . Please wait one day.
    And still i haven't gotten my Jones blessing. I deleted my facebook connect on facebook and still not working . This is really ticking me off been working on this for an hour.

This is what I'm getting as well.
    Some people risk to employ me

Some people live to destroy me

Either way they die
  • Fist_Mama - Harshlands
    Fist_Mama - Harshlands Posts: 237 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    how come this isnt working? i need my jones blessing i get to the step where u pick your server and character then i click get prize and the page says can not be found. wth if your gonna use my facebook for dam advertising i want my pay which is the freaking blessing so if i cant get the blessing get that **** off my fb wall
  • Disander - Archosaur
    Disander - Archosaur Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    how come this isnt working? i need my jones blessing i get to the step where u pick your server and character then i click get prize and the page says can not be found. wth if your gonna use my facebook for dam advertising i want my pay which is the freaking blessing so if i cant get the blessing get that **** off my fb wall

Im in the same boat. ='/ Im guessing I'll send a ticket. If anyone has any info on how to fix this plz post / pm me =D Thanks!
  • lineerlay
    lineerlay Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Since yesterday I get an internal server error when I try to get my blessing.
  • Disander - Archosaur
    Disander - Archosaur Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Ok I got it to work. Instead of hitting refresh @ the HTTP 500 Page click return to previous page. It looks exactly the same as the refresh but it worked that time for me. I sent a ticket and posted my new findings to CS. If I get any info from them I'll be sure and update here.
  • lineerlay
    lineerlay Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    It doesn't work. Whenever I get to select the character who shall receive the blessing and click send, no matter which char I choose, I get the HTTP 500 page and no matter if I click refresh or return to previous page it doesn't change anything.
This discussion has been closed.